Thread: Anyone in Melbourne, Australia

Anyone in Melbourne, Australia

Hello friends

My nephew( bhanja) shifted to Melbourne a week back. He's there to pursue M.Tech from La Trobe university. Its a request to get in touch with him. His name is Anurag Chaudhary.. If i m not wrong jat mahasabha is there in melbourne. Do introduce him to other members of our community so that he doesn't feel that he is alone in this country.

His contact number - 415575113

Thanks and regards

Vipin Rathee

2. The Following User Says Thank You to vipinrathee For This Useful Post:

ssgoyat (August 6th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by vipinrathee View Post
    Hello friends

My nephew( bhanja) shifted to Melbourne a week back. He's there to pursue M.Tech from La Trobe university. Its a request to get in touch with him. His name is Anurag Chaudhary.. If i m not wrong jat mahasabha is there in melbourne. Do introduce him to other members of our community so that he doesn't feel that he is alone in this country.

His contact number - 415575113 Vipin Rathee
    Dear Vipin,

In my opinion, our youngsters are smarter than we think! He will find out himself sooner or later, if he wish to do so! There are hundreds of Jats and jat families around including in La Trobe University! For example, i got a call from a friend in Canada requesting some help for the nephew of another friend Dr. Malik living in Canada too! I contacted our cool jat Jit takhar who happily agreed to help the boy! The boy contacted Jit from India and jit assured him too that he would extend every possible help! Jit waited for his call( was to arrive on i2 July) and was mentally ready to pick him from the airport but no communication from the boy after the firs SMS!
    Nevertheless, i am messaging my Mobile number for you to pass on to nephew so that he can contact me whenever he feels like!

Cheers!

Cheers!

Thanks and regards

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spdeshwal For This Useful Post:

amankadian (August 22nd, 2014), anilsangwan (August 2nd, 2014), ssgoyat (August 6th, 2014)

Thanx a ton deshwal sahab.. I'm in touch with Jit takhar n we have met whn he used to stay in jaipur. i know kids these days are smart enough to handle types of situations but he's bit shy.. My sister insisted me to have words with my knowns out there to talk to him so that he doesn't feel lonely in the new country.

regards
    vipin rathee