Thread: Kabaddi.... Pro Kabaddi League

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Kabaddi.... Pro Kabaddi League

Dear fellow members,
    I am surprised not to find anyone on Jatland discussing the ongoing Pro Kabaddi League. Or I missed tracing such thread?

Today, thanks to my friend Meghna Malik(TV actor), I got to watch the match between Dabang Delhi and Bengal Warriors at Thyagraj Stadium. Was on the very front row sofas.
    And what match it was ! Delhi won.

I never thought Kabaddi could be so entertaining ! It seemed almost like some artistic, beautiful dance form !

And the players! What agility, what rhythm, what stamina.......!

From Delhi Side .... Surjit Narwal(no 10) and Kashi( Kashiling Adake) were superb. Each time they came to attack, the stadium reverberate with chants of Surjit Surjit ...and Kashi Kashi. Many more from the side ....Jasmer(Captain), Shrikant and Punit Tewatia, Amit, Ravinder...all were very good.

From Bengal side.... Jang Kun(no 45) and Sunil (10) were great. Nitin, Nilesh.... too were good. At times Jang was the lone player left fighting the opposite team ! What agility he has ! Wonderful player.

Well, I think, though this time on its maiden journey PKL is not getting much coverage in media...but next PKL should be a big event.

I wish great success for this game since it involves future... a bright one ... for the players who mostly come from rural parts of Haryana/Punjab/Rajasthan- the Jatlands... and Maharashtra.

I really enjoyed the game
    Main to Kabaddi aur Kabaddi players ki fan ho gayi
    ज़िन्दगी तो अपने ही दम पर जी जाती है... औरों के कन्धों पर तो जनाज़े ही उठा करते हैं - शहीद भगत सिंह

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to bharti For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (August 7th, 2014), cooljat (August 7th, 2014), dahiyarocks (August 10th, 2014), deveshdahiya (August 7th, 2014), Prikshit (August 7th, 2014), rkumar (August 7th, 2014), sjakhars (August 7th, 2014), skharb (August 7th, 2014), spdeshwal (August 7th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (August 21st, 2014), tasvir7 (August 7th, 2014)