Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Jats must Avoid falling prey to Communal hateredness

Jats must Avoid falling prey to Communal hateredness

I was watching the Tv program on Bawana and it seems again the Jats and Muslims will kill each other and everyone will enjoy it. First mujaffarnagar was given extensive media coverage now bawana.
    While Jats and Muslims will be thirsty for each other's blood non Jats will enjoy the fruits.
    Everyone knows media hates Muslims and they hate Jats and Khaps( kangaroo courts per media)so let the two fight each other.
    Demonise the word Jat for Muslims everywhere and vice versa!

Sarra theka sirf jaton ne ley rakha hai kya?
    the old saying that Jat ko chadha key apnea ullu siddha karo!
    Last edited by jatofbhiwani; November 5th, 2014 at 01:34 AM.
    Stop Common nonsense

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jatofbhiwani For This Useful Post:

balbirkhatri (November 6th, 2014), desijat (November 6th, 2014), skharb (November 7th, 2014), vk23 (November 5th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by jatofbhiwani View Post
    I was watching the Tv program on Bawana and it seems again the Jats and Muslims will kill each other and everyone will enjoy it. First mujaffarnagar was given extensive media coverage now bawana.
    While Jats and Muslims will be thirsty for each other's blood non Jats will enjoy the fruits.
    Everyone knows media hates Muslims and they hate Jats and Khaps( kangaroo courts per media)so let the two fight each other.

Praveen,
    Media just for the sake of TRPs create hype, I have many friends and situation there is pretty normal. Recently a fellow jatlander from bawana explained the same. Which media hates Muslims? I have hardly seen any channel taking stand against them. As far as jats are concerned, they won't do bad to anyone until bad is done to them.
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (November 5th, 2014), ayushkadyan (November 5th, 2014), deveshdahiya (November 5th, 2014), ganeshjat (November 7th, 2014), jatofbhiwani (November 5th, 2014), lrburdak (November 5th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (November 5th, 2014)

Historically and Geographically Muslims are more closer to Jats than any other community in India. I wonder why should they fight with each other?
    Laxman Burdak

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to lrburdak For This Useful Post:

ajay86 (November 5th, 2014), DrRajpalSingh (November 5th, 2014), jatofbhiwani (November 5th, 2014), krishdel (November 8th, 2014), ndalal (November 5th, 2014), Prikshit (November 5th, 2014), ranveer (November 8th, 2014), RKhatkar (November 5th, 2014), rskankara (November 6th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (November 5th, 2014), vk23 (November 5th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by lrburdak View Post
    Historically and Geographically Muslims are more closer to Jats than any other community in India. I wonder why should they fight with each other?
    Indeed many of the Muslims are Jats !
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

jatofbhiwani (November 5th, 2014), lrburdak (November 7th, 2014), ranveer (November 8th, 2014), RKhatkar (November 5th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (November 5th, 2014), vk23 (November 5th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by jatofbhiwani View Post

Parveen, Bhai main Bawana se hi hu, aisa kuch na hai. Kin Musalmano ki baat kar rahe ho tum. Wo sare illegal Bangladeshi lake basa rakhe hain yahan JJ colony me. The decision of Panchayat is purely non-political. Media to hamesha Muslims ko support karta hai, dekha nhi tha kya Mujjafarnagar ke case me.

Panchayat was not only for Jats but all the people of near by villages gathered. Bawana is a main town of outer Delhi near Sonepat and Rohtak and its totally Jat belt. The issue here was of law and order.

Ye jo JJ colony wale wahan rehte hain sare badmas, chor daku hain. Pure area me chori ki vardat badh gayi hai inki wajah se. Kuch saal pehle tak hum bahar raat ko saman bhi chhod ke so jaya karte the, ab to sala din me bhi kisi ki cycle khadi ho to wo bhi chura le jate hain, kai baar pakade bhi gaye ye log, gaam walo ne dehi bhi todi inki, par ye na sudharne wale.

Ye jab Jhuloos leke nikalte hain to inki counting thousands me hoti hai. Itna udmas utar dete hain, jiski had na hoti. Sara rasta block kar dete hain, kai ghante ka jaam lag jata hai roads pe (as Bawana is main connecting part of outer Delhi to Haryana so always heavy traffic). Last year is bheed ne market me kuch ladies se badtameeze bhi kar di thi. Ed do ladies ke kaan ki baali bhi tod lege the, thats why people decided ki inhe agar celebrate karna hai to apne JJ ke are me kar lo celebrate or ye sahi baat bhi hai. Ab tum, hathiyar leke hazaro ki sankhya me nikaloge to bhai kis ke man me dahsat na banegi.

Dusri baat ye hai ki ye Jaat Non-Jaat ka issue na hai (Kuch bhaiyo ko JL pe bada majaa ata hai Jaat Non-Jaat issue banane me). Ab bhai rehte wahan Jaat hain to wahi Panchayat karege na koi or to karega nhi. Problem bhi to Jaat face kar rahe hain, so issue bhi to raise wahi karege

Is panchayat ko logo ne hi bulaya tha kisi political party ne nhi. Media ki to nun-mirch lagan ki aadat hai.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to deveshdahiya For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (November 5th, 2014), Arvindc (November 5th, 2014), ayushkadyan (November 5th, 2014), cooljat (November 5th, 2014), jatofbhiwani (November 5th, 2014), Prikshit (November 5th, 2014), RathiJi (November 5th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (November 5th, 2014), vdhillon (November 5th, 2014), VikrantChodhary (November 5th, 2014)

One wonder why there are so many communal incidents nowadays. How come a spark turns into a fire. Who instigate such communal hatred? Answer is very clear. Some parties success completely relies upon such communal incidences and polarization. Bharat Jalao Party is hell bent on dividing country on communal lines. After this, such party will then divide people on caste lines. SHAME!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vk23 For This Useful Post:

jatofbhiwani (November 5th, 2014), VikrantChodhary (November 5th, 2014)

Right wing radical forces are charged up nowadays. As a result such incidences will increase further.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vk23 For This Useful Post:

jatofbhiwani (November 5th, 2014), lrburdak (November 10th, 2014)

Mr. Laxman,

They were closer, not now. Once an individual becomes muslim he is indoctrinated & brainwashed to the Arabic religion of Islam & that becomes superior in his way of life than his ancestral past. If one converts to Islam he is forced to abandon his past and import a newer history to himself which starts somewhere in 7th century from Arab.

A newly convert can abandon his/her parents & their legacy & you are talking about an association which existed centuries ago.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RathiJi For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (November 5th, 2014), cooljat (November 5th, 2014), login4vinay (November 5th, 2014), lrburdak (November 10th, 2014), vdhillon (November 5th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by DrRajpalSingh View Post
    Dear Friend,

You are free to ask any of converts under the sky. What makes them feel more proud ? Being a Muslim or a Jat ? You can ask same questions to Hindu, Arya samaji, sanatani or nastik Jats. I hope you are well versed in history & understand the difference & similarities of being a non muslim Jat & a muslim Jat.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RathiJi For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (November 5th, 2014), cooljat (November 5th, 2014), Prikshit (November 5th, 2014), vdhillon (November 5th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by vk23 View Post
    One wonder why there are so many communal incidents nowadays. How come a spark turns into a fire. Who instigate such communal hatred? Answer is very clear. Some parties success completely relies upon such communal incidences and polarization. Bharat Jalao Party is hell bent on dividing country on communal lines. After this, such party will then divide people on caste lines. SHAME!
    Vishal, Had hai yaar teri to. Are you really a Jat? Isme politics kahan se aa gayi? Give me one answer clearly: Juloos ke naam pe gundagardi karna sahi hai kya? Wo nahi dikhta kya tumhe? Ye logo ki panchayat thi, log preshan the unhone khudh aage aakar panchayat ki hai. Agar congress govt hoti to bhi log virodh karte is baar juloos ka.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to deveshdahiya For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (November 5th, 2014), ganeshjat (November 7th, 2014), login4vinay (November 5th, 2014), Prikshit (November 5th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by deveshdahiya View Post
    Vishal, Had hai yaar teri to. Are you really a Jat? Isme politics kahan se aa gayi? Give me one answer clearly: Juloos ke naam pe gundagardi karna sahi hai kya? Wo nahi dikhta kya tumhe? Ye logo ki panchayat thi, log preshan the unhone khudh aage aakar panchayat ki hai. Agar congress govt hoti to bhi log virodh karte is baar juloos ka.
    Kaha been baja rha hai devesh. You have to acquire secular credentials then only you will be able to explain.
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (November 5th, 2014), ayushkadyan (November 5th, 2014), deveshdahiya (November 5th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (November 5th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Prikshit View Post
    Kaha been baja rha hai devesh. You have to acquire secular credentials then only you will be able to explain.
    Parikshit, In seculars ne to desh ki waat laga di hai. Wo gundagardi kar de to bhi thik, hum shanti se panchayat kar le to wo galat. Har baar bina galti ke bhi hum galat. Sab se galat media ka role hai jo actual baat na bata ke isko religion ka rang de raha hai.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to deveshdahiya For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (November 5th, 2014), ayushkadyan (November 5th, 2014), ganeshjat (November 7th, 2014), jatofbhiwani (November 5th, 2014), Prikshit (November 6th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Prikshit View Post
    Waise to hamare bahut se Jaat bhai yahan Jaat ekta, Jaat dignity ki baat karte hain, jab Bawana ke jaat log kisi galat cheez ke khilaf kuch bol rahe hain to ye log unhe secular ka paath padha rahe hain.

Kya ye Jaat Ekta, Jaat dignity in logo ka dikhava nahi hai?

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to deveshdahiya For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (November 5th, 2014), ayushkadyan (November 5th, 2014), cooljat (November 5th, 2014), Prikshit (November 6th, 2014), RathiJi (November 5th, 2014), sahij (November 5th, 2014)

So, how are Jats closer to bangladeshis again?

Not many - but some.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sahij For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (November 5th, 2014), ayushkadyan (November 5th, 2014), deveshdahiya (November 5th, 2014), Prikshit (November 6th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by deveshdahiya View Post
    Waise to hamare bahut se Jaat bhai yahan Jaat ekta, Jaat dignity ki baat karte hain, jab Bawana ke jaat log kisi galat cheez ke khilaf kuch bol rahe hain to ye log unhe secular ka paath padha rahe hain.

Kya ye Jaat Ekta, Jaat dignity in logo ka dikhava nahi hai?

Bhai ye secularism ka keeda aisa hi hota. Iske lagne pe apna bura aur dusra achcha lagne lagta hai. Chinta mat karo hum tumhare saath hain!

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sahij For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (November 5th, 2014), ayushkadyan (November 5th, 2014), cooljat (November 5th, 2014), deveshdahiya (November 5th, 2014), ganeshjat (November 7th, 2014), Prikshit (November 6th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by sahij View Post
    Bhai ye secularism ka keeda aisa hi hota. Iske lagne pe apna bura aur dusra achcha lagne lagta hai. Chinta mat karo hum tumhare saath hain!
    Bhai, Vote bank ke chakkar me basaye the ye congress ne. Delhi me Adhe se jyada JJ colonies me illegal Bangladeshi bhare pade hain. Free Water, Free electricity, DTC bus ke naye naye route bana diye wahan se, ye log ticket na lete hain to bhi conductor ki himmat na padti inse ticket ke liye kahne ki, chori chakari badha di aas-pass ke sare area me, Fufa bana ke sar ke upar bitha diye ye vote bank ke chakkar me. Jis bhi area me ye log bas ja hain, wahan law and order ki waat lag ja hai. Nare desi katte banane ke karkhane laga rakhe hain wahan inhone, govt. ne 5-5 school khol rakhe hain Bawana JJ me, tax payers ki sari kamai in logo me free me baat dete hain vote ke chakkar me.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deveshdahiya For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (November 5th, 2014), Prikshit (November 6th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by RathiJi View Post
    Dear Friend,

You are free to ask any of converts under the sky. What makes them feel more proud ? Being a Muslim or a Jat ? You can ask same questions to Hindu, Arya samaji, sanatani or nastik Jats. I hope you are well versed in history & understand the difference & similarities of being a non muslim Jat & a muslim Jat.
    Friend,

History of Jats shows that 'religious moorings' have nothing to do with one being Jat. He is Jat because of kinship theory not on the basis of his/her religious belief. So far as the community known as 'Jats', they are found in almost all the religious groups/faiths under the sun and only kinship binds them in bond of community not their belief in religious teachings or allegiance to some particular faith. Those who adhere to either Hindu/Muslim/Sikh/Christian or any other religion are equally proud Jats.

Nonetheless you are free to derive your own perception/conclusion on this issue, none can thrust one's own on you.

Thanks and best wishes
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

jatofbhiwani (November 5th, 2014), krishdel (November 8th, 2014), lrburdak (November 10th, 2014), RKhatkar (November 5th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (November 5th, 2014), vk23 (November 5th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by sahij View Post

Not many - but some.
    There is a large number of Jats in present day Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran and many other central Asian countries who adhere to Islam and their caste is Jat !

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

jatofbhiwani (November 5th, 2014), krishdel (November 8th, 2014), lrburdak (November 10th, 2014), RKhatkar (November 5th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (November 5th, 2014)

Friend,

History of Jats shows that 'religious moorings' have nothing to do with one being Jat. He is Jat because of kinship theory not on the basis of his/her religious belief. So far as the community known as 'Jats', they are found in almost all the religious groups/faiths under the sun and only kinship binds them in bond of community not their belief in religious teachings or allegiance to some particular faith. Those who adhere to either Hindu/Muslim/Sikh/Christian or any other religion are equally proud Jats.

Nonetheless you are free to derive your own perception/conclusion on this issue, none can thrust one's own on you.

Thanks and best wishes
    I think you will be happy if a Hindu Jat girls gets married to muslim jat & the vice versa. It's being a family affair. Do you believe in this as according to you 'religious mooring' have nothing to do with one being a Jat.

You are a respected member of this forum, please preach what you follow. There is a big big difference being a muslim from a non muslim. If you can not see it, I am unable to help.

Regards

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RathiJi For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (November 5th, 2014), cooljat (November 5th, 2014), deveshdahiya (November 5th, 2014), ganeshjat (November 7th, 2014), lrburdak (November 10th, 2014), Prikshit (November 6th, 2014), sahij (November 5th, 2014)

There is a large number of Jats in present day Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran and many other central Asian countries who adhere to Islam and their caste is Jat !
    You said, many of the Muslims are Jats and not many of the Jats are Muslims - which is essentially what you are saying now.

Those who adhere to either Hindu/Muslim/Sikh/Christian or any other religion are equally proud Jats.
    I think, this is also a perception - there is no real statistical or otherwise data/evidence to conclude this way either. If there is please lay the evidence before us. However, empirical evidence does support RathiJi assertion. It is nostalgia which is deriving these thoughts and not real hard facts on ground.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sahij For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (November 5th, 2014), cooljat (November 5th, 2014)