Thread: Yezdis of Iraq being killed by the Sunnis

Yezdis of Iraq being killed by the Sunnis

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yazidi

I just happened to read about the Yezdi minority race of Iraq/Syria which is being persecuted and killed by the dominant Sunni militia in Iraq/Syria.

Their religion based on caste based hierarchical system, worship of peacock and place of other figures/idols in their worship, not inviting converts in their fold, belief in incarnation/reincarnation and cleansing of soul is in many ways very similar to Hinduism. They are the pre-Islamic people who have heavy influence from the Persian era.

I am happy that at least now the US has woken up to the threat of extinction/ethnic cleansing being faced by the Yezidis in Iraq/Syria. Peaceful and unarmed Yezidis have been given the ultimatum by the Sunni Militia or Iraq (ISIL) to either convert or to face the bullet. Because of this real threat and actual recent killings, thousands of Yezidi families in Sinjar are traversing a dangerous journey through the mountains to reach the Iraqi Kurdish territory and that too without any arrangement for food and water. One can only imagine entire families taking that treacherous mountainous route including women, children and the elderly just to save their lives from the enemies of humanity who want everyone to conform to their religion and belief or else be killed.

Only hope that the rest of the world raises its voice against the ISIL and helps the minorities there including Yezdis, Christians, etc.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AbhikRana For This Useful Post:

rajpaldular (October 15th, 2014)

The situation in Iraq is caused by some anti national forces in Middle east.

By not acting tough against the ISIS, is Prez Obama showing his softness to radical Islam?? Will it not cast aspersion on his seriousness in fighting religious terror? People will certainly be forced to ponder on the fact that his softness could be a result of the fact that his father was a Moslem.

The sand is fast slipping out of the hands of the world community. Organisations like ISIS need to be nipped in the bud.

Another alarming sign is the waving of the ISIS flag in J&K by masked protesters in J&K.

The govt. needs to act tough - a no-nonsense approach. Anyone waving any symbol even remotely resembling any ISIS insignia should be SHOT dead on the spot!

The terrorists or their sympathizers DONOT deserve the luxury of the Indian judicial process. They deserve instant justice.
    Last edited by AbhikRana; October 14th, 2014 at 06:52 PM.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AbhikRana For This Useful Post:

rajpaldular (October 15th, 2014), sanjeev1984 (October 15th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (November 6th, 2014)

This is shocking but expected. All the neighbours countries joined with ISIS to massacre of Yezidis and all the non-Sunni people.

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/08/13/wo...zidi-refugees/
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cooljat For This Useful Post:

rajpaldular (October 15th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (November 6th, 2014)

in a latest release isis justifies slaving of women of other religions ,sects

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/10/12/wo...ery/index.html

"One should remember that enslaving the families of the kuffar -- the infidels -- and taking their women as concubines is a firmly established aspect of the Shariah, or Islamic law," the group says in an online magazine published Sunday.

WHY THE WHOLE SECULAR MEDIA IS SILENT ON SUCH MENTALITY

Quote Originally Posted by vikkisingh View Post
    in a latest release isis justifies slaving of women of other religions ,sects

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/10/12/wo...ery/index.html

"One should remember that enslaving the families of the kuffar -- the infidels -- and taking their women as concubines is a firmly established aspect of the Shariah, or Islamic law," the group says in an online magazine published Sunday.

WHY THE WHOLE SECULAR MEDIA IS SILENT ON SUCH MENTALITY
    send Mr. VK23 down to Iraq so that he can teach ISIS true Islam.
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to prashantacmet For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (October 15th, 2014), cooljat (October 15th, 2014), rajpaldular (October 15th, 2014), sanjeev1984 (October 15th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (November 6th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post

बिलकुल सही बात है, vk23 को इराक़ भेजना ही चाहिए।
    India and Israel (Hindus & Jews) are true friends in this World. Both are Long Live and yes also both have survived and surviving under adverse conditions.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rajpaldular For This Useful Post:

sanjeev1984 (October 15th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (November 6th, 2014)

One can take the idea from my post why he is needed in the hours of crisis when it comes to "Islam" or "ISIS" A knowledgeable person..

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...d-their-Impact
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ayushkadyan For This Useful Post:

cooljat (October 15th, 2014), rajpaldular (October 15th, 2014), sanjeev1984 (October 15th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (November 6th, 2014)

My friend lets not use extremists examples to target a community. We know that Middle east is going through a crisis but time never remain the same. Time changes and so the fortunes. Therefore Kindly don't use such examples to paint a community with the same brush!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AbhikRana View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yazidi

I just happened to read about the Yezdi minority race of Iraq/Syria which is being persecuted and killed by the dominant Sunni militia in Iraq/Syria.

Their religion based on caste based hierarchical system, worship of peacock and place of other figures/idols in their worship, not inviting converts in their fold, belief in incarnation/reincarnation and cleansing of soul is in many ways very similar to Hinduism. They are the pre-Islamic people who have heavy influence from the Persian era.

I am happy that at least now the US has woken up to the threat of extinction/ethnic cleansing being faced by the Yezidis in Iraq/Syria. Peaceful and unarmed Yezidis have been given the ultimatum by the Sunni Militia or Iraq (ISIL) to either convert or to face the bullet. Because of this real threat and actual recent killings, thousands of Yezidi families in Sinjar are traversing a dangerous journey through the mountains to reach the Iraqi Kurdish territory and that too without any arrangement for food and water. One can only imagine entire families taking that treacherous mountainous route including women, children and the elderly just to save their lives from the enemies of humanity who want everyone to conform to their religion and belief or else be killed.

Only hope that the rest of the world raises its voice against the ISIL and helps the minorities there including Yezdis, Christians, etc.
    I too got interested in knowing Yazidi people, their culture and religion. There is a beautiful article on their culture;

http://blogs.channel4.com/lindsey-hi...-genocide/4255

Have a look at their temple below how similar it looks to our temples;

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Yazidi Temple.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	110.5 KB 
ID:	17292

RK^2
    There are many paths leading to God, politics is certainly not one of them...

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rkumar For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (November 1st, 2014), rajpaldular (November 2nd, 2014), sukhbirhooda (November 6th, 2014)

After digging further on the subject, I came across this video which explains in great detail the Yazidi- India (Tamil) connection;

RK^2
    There are many paths leading to God, politics is certainly not one of them...

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rkumar For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (November 1st, 2014), rajpaldular (November 2nd, 2014), sukhbirhooda (November 6th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by vk23 View Post
    My friend lets not use extremists examples to target a community. We know that Middle east is going through a crisis but time never remain the same. Time changes and so the fortunes. Therefore Kindly don't use such examples to paint a community with the same brush!
    Middle east is not going through a crisis. It is reliving and reviving its glorious past. You should quickly make a move and start living in middle east - I am sure they also have broadband internet over there as well, so, you can continue posting your gyan from there also - if that was any concern.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sahij For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (November 6th, 2014), ayushkadyan (November 6th, 2014), rkumar (November 6th, 2014)

http://www.ndtv.com/article/world/pa...-lateststories

a christain couple was tortured and burnt alive in Pakistan at the name of blasphemy. Irony is that many people settle their own score at the name of blasphemy. The couple was asking their money from his employer and he hatched this conspiracy. ...fanatics...spit on them!
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to prashantacmet For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (November 6th, 2014), ayushkadyan (November 6th, 2014), cooljat (November 6th, 2014), rajpaldular (November 5th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (November 6th, 2014)

सीरिया के बाजार में ISIS के आतंकी यजदी महिलाओ को बेच रहे है और उम्र के हिसाब से अलग अलग भाव जाहिर किये है, 30 से 40 का 50000 दीनार, 20 से 30 के 100000 दीनार, और 10 से 20 साल की लड़की का 150000 दीनार रखे है... (fix रेट)
    यजदी ईराक के मूल निवासी है.. अपने ही वतन में सब्जी की तरह कट रहे है और बाजार में बिक रहे है, वो एक ही गलती "सेकुलररीजम" की सजा भुगत रहे है , वो भी हम हिन्दू की तरह समय पर जाग नहीं सके जब जागे तब बहुत देर हो गई...
    .....ओवेसी जेसे आतंकी सत्ता में आयेगे तो वो दिन दूर नहीं की भारत के बाजार में हमारे बहेन बेटियों को भी बेचा जाए...

India and Israel (Hindus & Jews) are true friends in this World. Both are Long Live and yes also both have survived and surviving under adverse conditions.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rajpaldular For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (November 6th, 2014), ayushkadyan (November 6th, 2014), login4vinay (November 5th, 2014), sahij (November 6th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (November 6th, 2014)

No Rajpal ji, The pseudo seculars will be spared by the ISIS and the Jihadis. After all, they stood and fought for the cause of the Jihadis in the name of secularism. In fact, these would be the first people to convert to Islam to please the Jihadis.

Let these pseudo-seculars be happy in fighting over Jat, baniya, punjabi, bahman whereas on the other hand the Jihadis like Bukhari, owisi and million others are growing their roots deeper. Such are the people who do not let the society learn from the mistakes made by our (Hindu) forefathers for thousands of years.

Unfortunately, with organisations like ISIS, this time it is going to be my way or the highway (to hell) - Convert or die.

Let these pseudo-seculars live in fool's paradise. They have a plan B to save their skins - Conversion.

Quote Originally Posted by rajpaldular View Post
    सीरिया के बाजार में ISIS के आतंकी यजदी महिलाओ को बेच रहे है और उम्र के हिसाब से अलग अलग भाव जाहिर किये है, 30 से 40 का 50000 दीनार, 20 से 30 के 100000 दीनार, और 10 से 20 साल की लड़की का 150000 दीनार रखे है... (fix रेट)
    यजदी ईराक के मूल निवासी है.. अपने ही वतन में सब्जी की तरह कट रहे है और बाजार में बिक रहे है, वो एक ही गलती "सेकुलररीजम" की सजा भुगत रहे है , वो भी हम हिन्दू की तरह समय पर जाग नहीं सके जब जागे तब बहुत देर हो गई...
    .....ओवेसी जेसे आतंकी सत्ता में आयेगे तो वो दिन दूर नहीं की भारत के बाजार में हमारे बहेन बेटियों को भी बेचा जाए...

Last edited by AbhikRana; November 6th, 2014 at 08:07 AM.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AbhikRana For This Useful Post:

rajpaldular (November 6th, 2014), sahij (November 6th, 2014), sanjeev1984 (November 6th, 2014)

An incident posted on the internet:

A Muslim woman dressed in a Burkha (a black gown & face mask) was standing with her shopping in a queue at the checkout. When it was her turn to be served, and as she reached the cashier, she made a loud remark about the Canadian Flag lapel pin which the female cashier was wearing on her blouse. The cashier reached up and touched the pin and said, ‘Yes, I always wear it proudly. My son serves abroad with the forces and I wear it for him. The Muslim woman then asked the cashier when she was going to stop bombing and killing her countrymen explaining that she was Iraqi.
    At that point an elderly gentleman standing in the queue stepped forward and interrupted with a calm and gentle voice, and said to the Iraqi woman, ‘Excuse me, but hundreds of thousands of Canadian men and women, just like this lady’s son have fought and sacrificed their lives so that people just like YOU can stand here in Canada, which is MY country, and allow you to blatantly accuse an innocent check-out cashier of bombing YOUR countrymen. It is my belief that if you were allowed to be as outspoken as that in Iraq, which you claim to be YOUR country, then we wouldn’t need to be fighting there today. However – now that you have learned how to speak out and criticize the Canadian people who have afforded you the protection of MY country, I will gladly pay the cost of a ticket to help you pay your way back to Iraq. When you get there, and if you manage to survive for being as outspoken as what you are here in Canada, then you should be able to help straighten out the mess which YOUR Iraqi countrymen have got you into in the first place, which appears to be the reason that you have come to MY country to avoid.’

Apparently the queue cheered and applauded…

Last edited by AbhikRana; November 6th, 2014 at 11:22 PM.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to AbhikRana For This Useful Post:

rajpaldular (November 7th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by AbhikRana View Post
    An incident posted on the internet:

A Muslim woman dressed in a Burkha (a black gown & face mask) was standing with her shopping in a queue at the checkout. When it was her turn to be served, and as she reached the cashier, she made a loud remark about the Canadian Flag lapel pin which the female cashier was wearing on her blouse. The cashier reached up and touched the pin and said, ‘Yes, I always wear it proudly. My son serves abroad with the forces and I wear it for him. The Muslim woman then asked the cashier when she was going to stop bombing and killing her countrymen explaining that she was Iraqi.
    At that point an elderly gentleman standing in the queue stepped forward and interrupted with a calm and gentle voice, and said to the Iraqi woman, ‘Excuse me, but hundreds of thousands of Canadian men and women, just like this lady’s son have fought and sacrificed their lives so that people just like YOU can stand here in Canada, which is MY country, and allow you to blatantly accuse an innocent check-out cashier of bombing YOUR countrymen. It is my belief that if you were allowed to be as outspoken as that in Iraq, which you claim to be YOUR country, then we wouldn’t need to be fighting there today. However – now that you have learned how to speak out and criticize the Canadian people who have afforded you the protection of MY country, I will gladly pay the cost of a ticket to help you pay your way back to Iraq. When you get there, and if you manage to survive for being as outspoken as what you are here in Canada, then you should be able to help straighten out the mess which YOUR Iraqi countrymen have got you into in the first place, which appears to be the reason that you have come to MY country to avoid.’

Apparently the queue cheered and applauded…
    You are communal BJP person dividing the society . I am not interested in all this story and reasons behind it. Don't fall prey to divisive forces whatever you said I will never verify & claim it divisive politics for election. You are trying to prove Brahministic ideology. Brahmins are paying you. Muslims are our brother because many muslims are Jats ..... hahahahha.... Joke of the century.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RathiJi For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (November 7th, 2014), ayushkadyan (November 7th, 2014), cooljat (November 7th, 2014), rajpaldular (November 7th, 2014)

We Yazidis want help from Indian Hindu Brothers.
    Please help us to save our Girls from ISIS
    Please Help us Indian Forces
    Please save us...

A message from Yazidis

33. The Following User Says Thank You to rajpaldular For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (November 7th, 2014)

Sahi kaha bhai...

Quote Originally Posted by RathiJi View Post
    You are communal BJP person dividing the society . I am not interested in all this story and reasons behind it. Don't fall prey to divisive forces whatever you said I will never verify & claim it divisive politics for election. You are trying to prove Brahministic ideology. Brahmins are paying you. Muslims are our brother because many muslims are Jats ..... hahahahha.... Joke of the century.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to AbhikRana For This Useful Post:

rajpaldular (November 8th, 2014)