View Poll Results: Happy with Moderator's workstyle?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

19 43.18%
  • No

25 56.82%
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy with Moderator(s)???????

Quote Originally Posted by ssgoyat View Post
    You are right Uncleji,

There are lots of $$$ signs that should have been put in place (thought it was a PM)
    But anyways, let's leave the judgement to our Moderator brother and his crystal ball.

No wonder, how many members get banned now because of this revolt. I see myself at the No. 1 slot now.
    Oon bhi ban baraabar the ,Aapaan kad aawaan the aade ek saal tein
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    हक़ मांगने से नहीं मिलता , छिना जाता हे |
    अहिंसा कमजोरों का हथियार हे |
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |
    मौत नु आंगालियाँ पे नचांदे , ते आपां जाट कुहांदे |

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ravinderjeet For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (August 27th, 2014), ssgoyat (August 27th, 2014), vikasJAT (August 29th, 2014)

I have a suggestion for the administrators of Jatland on moderation of posts;

How about adopting a democratic method of moderation. If people find some post or parts of it offensive, they can write to moderator. Moderator acts only if he/ she receives complaints. Let him then examine if complaints have any substance. Only abusive words should be removed from the posts and nothing else. Social websites like Jatland have massive competition from facebook. To remain relevant, Jatland will have to evolve. This of couse needs funding and is not so easy.

RK^2
    There are many paths leading to God, politics is certainly not one of them...

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to rkumar For This Useful Post:

agodara (August 27th, 2014), anilsangwan (August 27th, 2014), ayushkadyan (August 28th, 2014), cooljat (August 28th, 2014), Prikshit (August 27th, 2014), ravinderjeet (August 27th, 2014), spdeshwal (August 27th, 2014), ssgoyat (August 27th, 2014), Sure (September 2nd, 2014), vijay (October 22nd, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by desijat View Post
    Pahle to bhai sab welcome back. We may have had differences of opinion, but I did miss not having you around for long.

On the post, it is precisely this reason people are not coming to Jatland. People take things too personally and get too personal. Sandeep bhai yahan sab kuch banane aaye honge, par dost nahi. It should not surprise anyone that this james bond called me to threaten me with life for retaliating his posts against modi, and I am sure no person in sane mind will support that. Then he sent me PMs full of BS that were not responded too. Instead of responding, I took up this matter with Satyeshwar and he made the right decisions.

I agree moderation should not be very extensive but some members here do need to be told what to do. We may have differences of opinions, but it should never go to personal extent.
    Bhaai teri baat theek s,ghanaa personal nahi honaa chaahiye ,par taali te jibbe baajegi jibb donu hatheli bhidengi
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ravinderjeet For This Useful Post:

Sure (September 2nd, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar View Post
    I have a suggestion for the administrators of Jatland on moderation of posts;

How about adopting a democratic method of moderation. If people find some post or parts of it offensive, they can write to moderator. Moderator acts only if he/ she receives complaints. Let him then examine if complaints have any substance. Only abusive words should be removed from the posts and nothing else. Social websites like Jatland have massive competition from facebook. To remain relevant, Jatland will have to evolve. This of couse needs funding and is not so easy.

RK^2
    I agree with yours views in toto RK ji! Although I wouldn't agree with the irrational moderation but same time would like the members not to use inappropriate language against any member including the moderator! His style of functioning may be harsh and autocratic but doesn't deserve the kind of words used to address him!
    RK ji let us try to bring back our older members who are in touch through personal relations, FB or any other sources!

RK ji you are our senior member and I would request you to start a campaign to bring back our older members ! That could be to start a thread in General Section by appealing to participate ! Lets revive Jatland and bring it to older, I would say glorious level!

Cheers

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to spdeshwal For This Useful Post:

agodara (August 27th, 2014), anilsangwan (August 27th, 2014), ayushkadyan (August 28th, 2014), Prikshit (August 27th, 2014), soniadabas (August 27th, 2014), ssgoyat (August 27th, 2014), Sure (September 2nd, 2014)

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Pehlam to dande aale master ka hisaab karo - fer e shayad member ulte aawenge !

10. The Following User Says Thank You to anilsangwan For This Useful Post:

ravinderjeet (August 29th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by spdeshwal View Post
    I agree with yours views in toto RK ji! Although I wouldn't agree with the irrational moderation but same time would like the members not to use inappropriate language against any member including the moderator! His style of functioning may be harsh and autocratic but doesn't deserve the kind of words used to address him!
    RK ji let us try to bring back our older members who are in touch through personal relations, FB or any other sources!

RK ji you are our senior member and I would request you to start a campaign to bring back our older members ! That could be to start a thread in General Section by appealing to participate ! Lets revive Jatland and bring it to older, I would say glorious level!

Cheers
    Agreed. Let us work all together to request as many members as we can to bring them back. I will write personally to as many as I can. Its our platform and we should work to keep alive and full of life. In fact I will like this website to be the happening place for anything and everything for Jats. Let people even openly ask to support a political party by declaring their political affiliations. I see no harm if representatives of political parties start their own threads to seek support and members engage with them directly. Except abusive and sexually explicit language, everything should be allowed. I am sure we can energize it again.

RK^2
    Last edited by rkumar; August 27th, 2014 at 09:54 PM.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rkumar For This Useful Post:

agodara (August 27th, 2014), anilsangwan (August 27th, 2014), cooljat (August 28th, 2014), desijat (August 27th, 2014), Prikshit (August 27th, 2014), spdeshwal (August 28th, 2014), Sure (September 2nd, 2014)

Good initiative uncleji. I believe a lot of old members still come and check threads but do not post, for what ever reasons. I have seen a couple of them online.
    Agreed. Let us work all together to request as many members as we can to bring them back. I will write personally to as many as I can. Its out platform and we should work to keep alive and full of life.

RK^2
    सच्चे शब्दों में सच के अहसास लिखेंगे ...
    वक्त पढे जिसको कुछ इतना खास लिखेंगे...
    गीत गजल हम पर लिखेंगे लिखने वाले...
    हमने कलम उठाइ, तो इतिहास लिखेंगे...!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to desijat For This Useful Post:

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Good initiative uncleji. I believe a lot of old members still come and check threads but do not post, for what ever reasons. I have seen a couple of them online.

Election paachhe post to teri bhi kamm hogi .... Isa e kuchh unke saath hoya hoga bhai !

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anilsangwan For This Useful Post:

cooljat (August 28th, 2014), ssgoyat (August 28th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by spdeshwal View Post

Cheers
    Very true Deshwal bade bhaisabji,

Difference of opinion shouldn't short circuit with jat brotherhood.

We should more promote/encourage face to face interactions and meetings. And that works.....

I've had many online short circuits with quite a couple of members, but when i got to meet them & talk to them in depth. I found them sober and sensible otherwise. Face to face interaction promotes harmony and a sense of belonging ness to brotherhood.

I still remember my first JL meet, 8~9 year back organized by Sh. Rajendra kalkhande ji in faridabad. And have made very good friends for life. And tried to organize meets in Delhi/Pune since then.

All i could say is..... the more we meet face to face, more we get to know each other and be harmonious.

In my opinion, we should bring out a list of previously active members (on basis of eg. post count) and personally invite them to be present once again, irrespective of our/their differences.
    If someone has to kill you, he has to beat you first.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ssgoyat For This Useful Post:

agodara (August 27th, 2014), cooljat (August 28th, 2014), desijat (August 27th, 2014), Prikshit (August 27th, 2014), spdeshwal (August 28th, 2014)

I may not post but I do come and see, I lost interest a little before elections for multiple reasons shared by me, and few more members in the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by anilsangwan View Post
    Election paachhe post to teri bhi kamm hogi .... Isa e kuchh unke saath hoya hoga bhai !
    सच्चे शब्दों में सच के अहसास लिखेंगे ...
    वक्त पढे जिसको कुछ इतना खास लिखेंगे...
    गीत गजल हम पर लिखेंगे लिखने वाले...
    हमने कलम उठाइ, तो इतिहास लिखेंगे...!!

I may not post but I do come and see, I lost interest a little before elections for multiple reasons shared by me, and few more members in the forum.
    Never loose interest. keep posting. Look at me. I have been a real "Dheeth" on Jatland. Except for a brief period for personal reasons, I never gave up. I had many fights on Jatland. However, no ill will towards anyone. I remember, once a member go so agitated that he wanted to thresh me physically. I took the challenge and asked him to decide the place and time where we should meet. Never heard from him and that was the end of story. I don't think we should worry about all these things. If you are active, there will be such situations. Handle them as and when u face them.

RK^2

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rkumar For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (August 28th, 2014), desijat (August 28th, 2014), Prikshit (August 28th, 2014), ssgoyat (August 27th, 2014), Sure (September 2nd, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by anilsangwan View Post
    Pehlam to dande aale master ka hisaab karo - fer e shayad member ulte aawenge !
    Sahi baat, u ni hatlegaa itne koye fedaa naa se,kade khaamkhaa khubaat karo.
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |

23. The Following User Says Thank You to ravinderjeet For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (August 28th, 2014)

I still remember my first JL meet, 8~9 year back organized by Sh. Rajendra kalkhande ji in faridabad. And have made very good friends for life. .......................
    I was just thinking of the same. That was a great meeting. We had almost 40-50 members, drinks and dance. Let us plan a similar meeting again at the same place. How about meeting in October this year?

RK^2

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rkumar For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (August 28th, 2014), cooljat (August 28th, 2014), desijat (August 28th, 2014), Prikshit (August 28th, 2014), sanjeev_balyan (August 28th, 2014), spdeshwal (August 28th, 2014), ssgoyat (August 27th, 2014)

[QUOTE=rkumar;366810]Never loose interest. k,eep posting. Look at me. I have been a real "Dheeth" on Jatland. Except for a brief period for personal reasons, I never gave up. I had many fights on Jatland. However, no ill will towards anyone. I remember, once a member go so agitated that he wanted to thresh me physically. I took the challenge and asked him to decide the place and time where we should meet. Never heard from him and that was the end of story. I don't think we should worry about all these things. If you are active, there will be such situations. Handle them as and when u face them.

Sir ji u maanas jibb kimme likhann koni dewe , te intrest kithon aawegaa, u te kejriwaal horyaa se, sab kyan pe jhaadu maare jaawe s,bas ih ki post aani chaahiye chaahe kitnaa- kudaa ho unme
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |

27. The Following User Says Thank You to ravinderjeet For This Useful Post:

I was just thinking of the same. That was a great meeting. We had almost 40-50 members, drinks and dance. Let us plan a similar meeting again at the same place. How about meeting in October this year?

RK^2
    Sir ji pahlam leele aali baat pe dhyaan dyo, party te ho jaawegi, drinks kaa khrchaa meraa.rotiyaa kaa aap dekh lio,par pahlam ih deemak kaa kaam honaa chaahiye.
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ravinderjeet For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (August 28th, 2014), ashe (August 28th, 2014), ssgoyat (August 27th, 2014), Sure (September 2nd, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by ravinderjeet View Post
    Sir ji wo mere shabd nahi hein, jisne likhe hein, wo jl chhod ke jaa chukaa he.
    Bhai sahab
    shabd aapke nahi hai per post to aapki hai.aap edit ker sakte hai.sab ne padh liya.bhai sahab please
    yaha jatland 2 members online hote hai to 99 guests wo kya feel karenge.aage aaap ki marzi

Quote Originally Posted by ravinderjeet View Post
    Sir ji pahlam leele aali baat pe dhyaan dyo, party te ho jaawegi, drinks kaa khrchaa meraa.rotiyaa kaa aap dekh lio,par pahlam ih deemak kaa kaam honaa chaahiye.
    Dost, sirf aap dharshan den, baaki hum dekh lenge.. khana peena sabka intzaam ho jayega.. Sirf tasreef le aaiyega janab.

RK^2

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rkumar For This Useful Post:

agodara (August 27th, 2014), amankadian (August 27th, 2014), Prikshit (August 28th, 2014), ravinderjeet (August 28th, 2014), ssgoyat (August 27th, 2014)

RK^2
    Dear Uncleji,

In present circumstances, we have many hurdles in Delhi NCR meet. I've had bitter experiences in the last Delhi Jat Meet. But that won't disappoint me down.
    First priority is to bring all good old members back to JL & hence the meet, irrespective of so called 'differences of opinions'.
    We must first understand, differences are of opinions & not of individuals.

Lets bring out a list of individuals who we feel should be invited back again at JL. And bring the old times back.
    If someone has to kill you, he has to beat you first.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ssgoyat For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (August 28th, 2014), ravinderjeet (August 28th, 2014)

Dear Uncleji,

In present circumstances, we have many hurdles in Delhi NCR meet. I've had bitter experiences in the last Delhi Jat Meet. But that won't disappoint me down.
    First priority is to bring all good old members back to JL & hence the meet, irrespective of so called 'differences of opinions'.
    We must first understand, differences are of opinions & not of individuals.

Lets bring out a list of individuals who we feel should be invited back again at JL. And bring the old times back.
    I have started writing to old members. Hopefully we will be sing them soon.. I am sure Jatland will be a happening place once again.

RK^2

I can possibly make it if the meet is Late Nov/Early Dec in or around New Delhi.
    जागरूक ती अज्ञानी नहीं बनाया जा सके, स्वाभिमानी का अपमान नहीं करा जा सके , निडर ती दबाया नहीं जा सके भाई नुए सामाजिक क्रांति एक बार आ जे तो उसती बदला नहीं जा सके ---ज्याणी जाट।

दोस्त हो या दुश्मन, जाट दोनुआ ने १०० साल ताईं याद राखा करे