View Poll Results: Happy with Moderator's workstyle?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

19 43.18%
  • No

25 56.82%
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy with Moderator(s)???????

Happy with Moderator(s)???????

Hi All,

This thread is started so as to know how satisfied we are with our Moderators. Moderator's job is a thankless job we agree, but don't you think there are limitations to everything?

In recent past we have seen a no. of JLanders have issues with moderators, which is one main reason less participation. If one or two person have some issues then it is a different thing, but when large number of JL members have same kinda issues, then it should be addressed at earliest.

Suggestions from you all are required that what should be done so as to ensure that members as well as the moderators should not go out of their limits.

I have been a member here from last 4 years, never ever observed such skewed participation on Jatland.

There is a huge scope of introspection for all the members, including the Moderators.

PS: Please see this thread is started in positive sense, and their is nothing personal in it. Also, it is not meant to
    doubt the integrity of Moderators who have been constantly nurturing this forum.
    Last edited by Prikshit; August 27th, 2014 at 11:31 AM.
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (August 27th, 2014), ashe (August 27th, 2014), bishanleo2001 (September 3rd, 2014), rajpaldular (August 27th, 2014), ravinderjeet (August 27th, 2014), rsdalal (September 3rd, 2014), sanjeev1984 (August 27th, 2014), sjakhars (August 28th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (September 2nd, 2014), vikasJAT (August 29th, 2014), vk23 (August 27th, 2014)

I Hardly Have idea about this moderator stuff.. going on..

But All I can .. See is that.. JL is almost dead !!! 0 Participation..
    The biggest adventure u can take is to live life of your dreams..
    Bidiyasar a!!!!!

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ashe For This Useful Post:

Malikpriya (August 27th, 2014), Prikshit (August 27th, 2014), rajpaldular (August 27th, 2014), ravinderjeet (August 27th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (September 2nd, 2014), vikasJAT (August 29th, 2014), ygulia (August 30th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by ashe View Post
    I Hardly Have idea about this moderator stuff.. going on..

But All I can .. See is that.. JL is almost dead !!! 0 Participation..
    Main reason for the less (zero) pariticipation is that ........Naye baalka ka JL me interest ni h ar Puraane baalak biyahe thiyahe ho ge....
    Don't show me Attitude .............I got more than You............

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Malikpriya For This Useful Post:

ashe (August 27th, 2014), desijat (August 27th, 2014), preetikhatri (September 1st, 2014), Prikshit (August 27th, 2014), rajpaldular (August 27th, 2014), ravinderjeet (August 27th, 2014), ssgoyat (August 27th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (September 2nd, 2014), vikda (September 5th, 2014), VirJ (August 27th, 2014)

Came back after a long time and saw no active participation from members who used to be heart and soul of most of the discussions, be it in General talk or in humor section. People like RavinderJeet, Anil Sangwan, Vivek Pannu, Atish Mohan, VP Singh, Kapil Dalal who always made discussions interesting are nowhere to be seen. Feeble participation from likes of Vipin and Satender. People are leaving JL for some reason or other. RavinderJeet bhaissab ki baat yaad aa rahi hai "Roj Gheeya ki sabji khaan ne milegi to log nyu e bhajenge". So this Gheeya ki sabji can be from Moderators side or from people among us. Time to put this gheeya aside and revive JL once again!

Note: Kise ka naam na likhya ho manne to bura na maniyo.. Kayi din piche aaya hu, to bhool-chook leni deni

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to malikdeepak1 For This Useful Post:

adarsh (September 21st, 2014), anilsangwan (August 27th, 2014), ashe (August 27th, 2014), cooljat (August 27th, 2014), desijat (August 27th, 2014), Malikpriya (August 27th, 2014), Prikshit (August 27th, 2014), rajpaldular (August 27th, 2014), ravinderjeet (August 27th, 2014), sanjaymalik (September 4th, 2014), sanjeev1984 (August 27th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (September 2nd, 2014), vikasJAT (August 29th, 2014), vikda (September 5th, 2014), VirJ (August 27th, 2014)

One major reason for less participation as quoted by many is "Too much indulgence from Moderator". Now its moderator's call to decide how to go about it. Its high time this platform should be revived.

1. Some members ignored this and reduced their participation.
    2. Some of the members refrained from visiting this site.
    3. Some of them fought here sometime back.
    4. Too much of this and that and content deletion has led to current situation.

PS: It is everybody's portal, not limited to specific users. Saying this as the fun which used to happen at JL is almost lost.
    Last edited by Prikshit; August 27th, 2014 at 02:43 PM.
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (August 27th, 2014), ayushkadyan (August 27th, 2014), cooljat (August 27th, 2014), desijat (August 27th, 2014), malikdeepak1 (August 27th, 2014), ravinderjeet (August 27th, 2014), soniadabas (August 27th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (September 2nd, 2014), vk23 (August 27th, 2014)

Aaj FB fe jikar horyaa thaa, ak nyu-nyu JL pe bot padann laagri sein, makhaa re haryane me te meri bot s koni par JL pe te ger saku su, ek saal paachhe aayaa su bot gerann ar ger di, aaj te ek baat kahungaa ak "baandar ke haath me talwaar pakdaa raakhi s".
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    हक़ मांगने से नहीं मिलता , छिना जाता हे |
    अहिंसा कमजोरों का हथियार हे |
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |
    मौत नु आंगालियाँ पे नचांदे , ते आपां जाट कुहांदे |

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ravinderjeet For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (August 27th, 2014), ashe (August 27th, 2014), desijat (August 27th, 2014), login4vinay (August 27th, 2014), malikdeepak1 (August 27th, 2014), Prikshit (August 27th, 2014), rekhasmriti (August 30th, 2014), rsdalal (September 3rd, 2014), sanjeev_balyan (August 27th, 2014), ssgoyat (August 27th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (September 2nd, 2014), Sure (September 2nd, 2014), vikasJAT (August 29th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by ravinderjeet View Post
    Aaj FB fe jikar horyaa thaa, ak nyu-nyu JL pe bot padann laagri sein, makhaa re haryane me te meri bot s koni par JL pe te ger saku su, ek saal paachhe aayaa su bot gerann ar ger di, aaj te ek baat kahungaa ak "baandar ke haath me talwaar pakdaa raakhi s".
    Welcome back, you were missed high time. I request all JLanders to kindly contact fellow Jlanders who are in their contact and ask them to be more active.

PS: Moderators please take a note of voting pattern and suggestions. It would be humble if things relevant to most of the members are addressed timely. Desh me ache din aa rhe hai, Jatland pe ache din laane ke liye sarkar badlo ya sarkar ka raviaya badlo. Inqlab bolne walo ko ban karna koi solution nhi hai.
    Last edited by Prikshit; August 27th, 2014 at 03:58 PM.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

desijat (August 27th, 2014), ravinderjeet (August 27th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (September 2nd, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Malikpriya View Post
    Main reason for the less (zero) pariticipation is that ........Naye baalka ka JL me interest ni h ar Puraane baalak biyahe thiyahe ho ge....
    ha ha ha haamne beraa s priya tu purani hogi.
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ravinderjeet For This Useful Post:

ashe (August 27th, 2014), malikdeepak1 (August 27th, 2014), Prikshit (August 27th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (September 2nd, 2014), Sure (September 2nd, 2014)

ha ha ha haamne beraa s priya tu purani hogi.
    Ek time tha jab har member ek moderator tha, ar apne apne section ke thekedar tha aur manoranjan ki mauj si rha karti. Aajkal ulta ho rha hai, moderator member ho rhe hai and section khali pade reh se. Post se faltu thread ho gye hai.

PS: We want a limited moderation,pls note this is not on personal grounds for anyone. This platform is meant for uniting Jats and discuss anything under sun, fun etc.
    Last edited by Prikshit; August 27th, 2014 at 04:09 PM.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

ashe (August 27th, 2014), login4vinay (August 27th, 2014), ravinderjeet (August 27th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (September 2nd, 2014), Sure (September 2nd, 2014)

bjp ne bhi saare buddhe theekaane bithaa diye .jl pe bhi nyu-a honnaa chaahiye. aur bhi kai post aai dekhi aaj ,ghane bande dukhi se musse tein. manne laagge s aaj saanjh taahin u taaggaa band ho legaa ar ke ghankhri post udaa de jaawengi,ar k fer mere barge te ben ho jaawnge,kadwi goli se ,khaa le ar kimme bachri ho te izzat bachaa le, oon manne ih maanas ke baare me "labhakk litraa" taage me likhaa thaa ,waa nyu ki nyu hoi.
    '
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ravinderjeet For This Useful Post:

adarsh (September 21st, 2014), anilsangwan (August 27th, 2014), Sure (September 2nd, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Prikshit View Post
    Ek time tha jab har member ek moderator tha, ar apne apne section ke thekedar tha aur manoranjan ki mauj si rha karti. Aajkal ulta ho rha hai, moderator member ho rhe hai and section khali pade reh se. Post se faltu thread ho gye hai.

PS: We want a limited moderation,pls note this is not on personal grounds for anyone. This platform is meant for uniting Jats and discuss anything under sun, fun etc.
    sahi baat likhi prixit, u maanas" aapne munh miyaan mithu" aapne taage chalaawe s ,aape jabaab dewe s ,koye like ni kardaa ,ar unn ne koyr ni padhdaa,fer bhi bhaande jaawe s .jyukar haraamad lugaai hoyaa kare saabat dan kaam ke laaggi dikhe jaawegi ar kare kimme koni.wo-a haal ih kaa s.
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ravinderjeet For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (August 27th, 2014), ashe (August 27th, 2014), Sure (September 2nd, 2014)

I don not approve of naming anyone.

But yes I would say Moderator ko Bilkul lakeer khich ke nhi chalna chahiye. Apne kam ke sath members ke concern address karte hue example set karne chahiye. Maine pehle bhi kayi bar kaha hai yahan koi seeng fasane ya personal hone nhi aata, na hi hona chahiye. Spirit of the platform should be maintained at all levels.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

adarsh (September 21st, 2014), anilsangwan (August 27th, 2014), malikdeepak1 (August 27th, 2014), ravinderjeet (August 27th, 2014), sanjeev1984 (August 27th, 2014), Sure (September 2nd, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Prikshit View Post
    I don not approve of naming anyone.

But yes I would say Moderator ko Bilkul lakeer khich ke nhi chalna chahiye. Apne kam ke sath members ke concern address karte hue example set karne chahiye. Maine pehle bhi kayi bar kaha hai yahan koi seeng fasane ya personal hone nhi aata, 8na hi hona chahiye. Spirit of the platform should be maintained at all levels.
    teri baat theek s prixit par aade issaa bandaa ek-a s ar wo s rajpal jhnggu.ih me naam lenn me koye buraai nahi ,uh ki aade risaai nahi.paachhle 6 saal me ghane saare mod. aaye gaye par issa maanas koni dekhyaa.itni bhundi kahye paachhe bhi aade chipat ryaa s ,ar koye sudhaar bhi koni ih bande me ,te kasutaa chiknaa ghadaa s. bhunde nu te bhundaa kahnaa chaahiye ,chaahe mori maanh ke kAHNAA PADE.
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ravinderjeet For This Useful Post:

adarsh (September 21st, 2014), anilsangwan (August 27th, 2014), sanjeev1984 (August 27th, 2014), ssgoyat (August 27th, 2014), Sure (September 2nd, 2014)

teri baat theek s prixit par aade issaa bandaa ek-a s ar wo s rajpal jhnggu.ih me naam lenn me koye buraai nahi ,uh ki aade risaai nahi.paachhle 6 saal me ghane saare mod. aaye gaye par issa maanas koni dekhyaa.itni bhundi kahye paachhe bhi aade chipat ryaa s ,ar koye sudhaar bhi koni ih bande me ,te kasutaa chiknaa ghadaa s. bhunde nu te bhundaa kahnaa chaahiye ,chaahe mori maanh ke kAHNAA PADE.
    Mere saare Jlanders se anurodh hai ki yahan participation me kami na aane de.

Frankly speaking this is a complete platform, GK achi hoti hai, politics ka poora gyan mil jaye, movie se leke badiya kitab ka bera patt ja se. Kochi te leke california tayi ka bera patt ja se. Gham guhand ar apne origin ka bera patt ja se. Shero-sharayi te tuqlagi farmaan bera patt ja se. Job portal se leke govt openings ka bera patt ja se.
    Matrimonial te leke mughali saasan ka bera patt ja se.

Jio aur jeene do sab pe apply hota hai. Change is the only constant. So sabhi members thoda bahut change karle to overhaul ki jarurat nhi hai.

Sabse request hai apne apne section to punah jeevet kare, participation ko kam na hone de.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (August 27th, 2014)

Thumbs down

sahi baat likhi prixit, u maanas" aapne munh miyaan mithu" aapne taage chalaawe s ,aape jabaab dewe s ,koye like ni kardaa ,ar unn ne koyr ni padhdaa,fer bhi bhaande jaawe s .jyukar haraamad lugaai hoyaa kare saabat dan kaam ke laaggi dikhe jaawegi ar kare kimme koni.wo-a haal ih kaa s.
    म्*नने एक बात भोत भुंडी लाग्या करे मॉडारेटर ब्रदर की, कोए हो खबर अख़बार मे पढ़ के आढे चेप दे सें, नया तागा चलान के लमबर बटोरण ताही..... अक इसपे अपने विचार व्यक्त करो

कोए न्यू केहन आला हो अक अख़बार सारे पढ़े से आढे, जिनके जवाब/विचार व्यक्त करना उस न्यूज़ वेबसाइट के फोरम पर प्रकट करना ज्यादा व्यवहारिक लगेगा। जो की नीरस ही प्रतीत होती हैं जॅटलॅंड के संदर्भ मे
    कोए जाट-लैंड (पंजाब, हरयाणा, राजस्थान, पश्चिमी यू पी इत्यादि) की, अक जाटा की खबर हो, तब तो कीमे ताग्गा खोल्लन का मतलब भी बने।..बे फालतू की भसड़ ना मचाये.

In short: The essence of this website should not be diluted.

खासकर एड्मिशन नोटीस और रोजगार समाचार.... मेरे खयाल मे सिर्फ वही रोजगार पोस्ट किये जाने चाहिये जहां हम कुछ मदद कर सकें आपस मे, नहीं तो इन सब चीज़ों के लिये भातेरी "स्पेसिफिक" बढिया वेबसीटे हैं . और टार्गेट audience के पास जाट-लेंड के अलावा भी वेबसाइट खुलती हैं ..

अगर आपको बेमतलब की चीज़ों (इन जतलंड कॉंटेक्स्ट) के बारे मे जान ना है, तो आप गूगले का प्रयोग कर सकते हैं, बजाये यहाँ के मेंबरो से ही जान ने के बजाये .आप इसे लाइब्ररी/adhuri encyclopedia का मेनू ना बनाये .

कुछ बेमतलब (नान रेलेवन्त इन जतलंड कॉंटेक्स्ट थ्रेड हैं)

- What went wrong with Indian Cricket Team
    - Indian Higher Education Institutes in Global Perspective
    - Would Wi-Fi be replaced by Li-Fi
    - Role of India in S A A R C
    - How to make Education an instrument to check unemployment
    - 13 out of 20 Worst Cities in the World are in India with Delhi at number one
    - Should Helmet Wearing be made Mandatory for Woman driving two wheelers
    - Save Bird Habitats : Save Birds
    - How to avert looming large problem of food shortage
    - Political Impact of 16th Lok sabha Elections on various Political Parties
    - Malaria Resurfaces in Haryana
    -Land Acquisition case in Gurgaon reaches Supreme Court of India.
    - What will be structure of Agency/Organisation in place of Planning Commission -
    - Election Eve Stone Laying Spree and announcement of incentives - Haryana style
    - Happy Janmashtami
    - 21st Century India in the eyes of a Poet
    - How India Can Attain Position of Super Power in the World
    - Happy Raksha Bandhan
    - Governors start to Resign their Posts
    - Human Development Performance Report and India
    - When would Delhi Get Popular Government
    - Black Money: Supreme Court Rejects Centre's Plea against appointment of SIT
    - Congress Sweeps Uttrakhand Assembly byelection
    - B R I C S Becomes Operative - Welcome Development in International Polity
    - Climate Change - Everyone will feel the Heat

एक भाई इसने फेसबूक की ढाल किम्मे हो चेप के ने तागा खोल दे से, खामखा का ....
    Last edited by ssgoyat; August 27th, 2014 at 07:23 PM.
    If someone has to kill you, he has to beat you first.

30. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ssgoyat For This Useful Post:

adarsh (September 21st, 2014), anilsangwan (August 27th, 2014), ayushkadyan (August 27th, 2014), cooljat (August 27th, 2014), desijat (August 27th, 2014), dndeswal (August 29th, 2014), Prikshit (August 27th, 2014), ravinderjeet (August 27th, 2014), rekhasmriti (September 1st, 2014), sanjeev1984 (August 27th, 2014), sanjeev_balyan (August 27th, 2014), Sure (September 2nd, 2014), vijay (October 22nd, 2015), vk23 (August 28th, 2014)

वो तो आड़े प्रोफाइल डेलीट मारण का ऑपसन कोन्या, ना ते आड़े ३०-४० ते फालतू लोग ना बचे पावे जे न्यू ए हाल रहय तो ....

मॅट्रिमोनियल मे पोस्ट कारण आला की मजबूरी से , अक रेजिस्ट्रेशन करना पड़े से।. ज्याः ते मेंबर की संख्या बढ़ती दिक्खी जाया करे, और इसमे बड़ाई अली बात कोनी...

नरवाल, राका, पन्नू, रविंदेरजीत, ब्रह्*म तेवतिया, dnd देशवाल , अनिल संगवान इत्यादि जिसे आंडी मेम्बरान की भी जरूरत से दोबारा इस साइट ने रिवाइव कारण खात्तर....

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ssgoyat For This Useful Post:

adarsh (September 21st, 2014), anilsangwan (August 27th, 2014), Prikshit (August 27th, 2014), ravinderjeet (August 27th, 2014), rekhasmriti (September 1st, 2014), sanjeev1984 (August 27th, 2014), sanjeev_balyan (August 27th, 2014), Sure (September 2nd, 2014)

ram ramAaj mai bhi bahut time k, baad koi post kar raha hu..waise to aab jatland dheelee ki nahi rahi..aaj tak mujhe ban kiya hua hai....pehle , re post moderator approve karega to wee post howenge....maaane apne vichaar rakhne ke liye kisso 2kodi ke moderator ki zaroort nahi hai..saale aanpadh log moderator bana rakhe hai...jihnee samajh mai koi jaaanta nahi..pher yee kaadee kaadee kuch zeyada hi secular wadi ban jaa hai n congresssi bhi..jatland to mere hisaab mai ibbbaand kar deni chahiye..phir kuch desijat jisse bowli poch se jo internet ki duniya ke behtaaz badshah hai n asal zindagi mai unhe kutta bhi koni jaaanta..maane jatland ye sooch ke join kari thi ke apne biradari ke logo se milna laga rahega..lekn yaha ke jaat milne se darte hai kaadee unki asliyat khool ja...aadee to saaaree apne app ne number 1batawee hai..baki jatland se kuch bahut ache dost bhi baane..

Cutejat sandeep ki bheji hod post s, uh pe ben laa raakhi s,pahlam musse dhore aprove karwaani pade s jyaan tein manne karni pade s, aur bhi sein we fer post karungaa

U uppar aalaa sandeshaa mere dhore aayaa s, cutejatsandeep kaa, uh pe post ben laa raakhi s,pahlam musse dhore aprove karwaani pade s jyaan tein ,

U uppar aalaa sandesh ,
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ravinderjeet For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (August 27th, 2014), ssgoyat (August 27th, 2014), Sure (September 2nd, 2014), vk23 (August 28th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by ssgoyat View Post
    वो तो आड़े प्रोफाइल डेलीट मारण का ऑपसन कोन्या, ना ते आड़े ३०-४० ते फालतू लोग ना बचे पावे जे न्यू ए हाल रहय तो ....

मॅट्रिमोनियल मे पोस्ट कारण आला की मजबूरी से , अक रेजिस्ट्रेशन करना पड़े से।. ज्याः ते मेंबर की संख्या बढ़ती दिक्खी जाया करे, और इसमे बड़ाई अली बात कोनी...

नरवाल, राका, पन्नू, रविंदेरजीत, ब्रह्*म तेवतिया, dnd देशवाल , अनिल संगवान इत्यादि जिसे आंडी मेम्बरान की भी जरूरत से दोबारा इस साइट ने रिवाइव कारण खात्तर....

Revive te jibb hovegi naa jibb u mussaa kimme likhann dewegaa
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ravinderjeet For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (August 27th, 2014), sanjeev1984 (August 27th, 2014), ssgoyat (August 27th, 2014), Sure (September 2nd, 2014)

Revive te jibb hovegi naa jibb u mussaa kimme likhann dewegaa
    Inke dhore 10-12 akhbaar aur luvaa dyaa, (filhaal to "The tribune" ne tadke e gande ke chhollak ki dhaal choos ke baga de sein) ar ek-do library ki membership diva dya..... sara din use me ji lagya rehga..

ar ke fer koe chhora in ne inka khud ka blog likhna sikha dyo... ude bhaandi jaao fer aapni jaan me kimme bhi... koe rokkaniya-tokkaniya koni.... hude blog pe moderation laa do, reply karan alyaan ki :-)

jadd e raand kat sake se...

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ssgoyat For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (August 27th, 2014), ravinderjeet (August 27th, 2014), rekhasmriti (September 1st, 2014), sanjeev1984 (August 27th, 2014), Sure (September 2nd, 2014)

bahot din baad koi thread padhne mai maja aaya... saari 19 post padh li... laage raho....

eeb... 20
    Last edited by sanjeev1984; August 27th, 2014 at 06:41 PM.
    H.O.D. (Dept. of Common Sense)