View Poll Results: Happy with Moderator's workstyle?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

19 43.18%
  • No

25 56.82%
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11

Thread: Happy with Moderator(s)???????

Gutbandi toh khatam kar di eib aale moderators ne. Very nice work.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VikrantChodhary For This Useful Post:

desijat (September 5th, 2014), vk23 (September 4th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by pawandahiya View Post
    Rajpal Jhangu is most biased person on this site. Jab tak yu moderator rahwega is site kaa nyu e battha baithega.
    Baith liya....., kasar kit reh rahi aur..

Koshish to ya thi, ak bach jya..kihe dhaal..

par 'ya to nyu e challegi'
    If someone has to kill you, he has to beat you first.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ssgoyat For This Useful Post:

login4vinay (September 5th, 2014), Prikshit (September 4th, 2014), soniadabas (September 4th, 2014), vk23 (September 4th, 2014)

Ravinderjeet uncle ji ka haal to uss balak jaisa ho gaya jiske piche master haath dho k pada ho.. kuch sahi bhi karo to master ji ku galat hi lage h..

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to login4vinay For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (September 4th, 2014), rajpaldular (September 5th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (September 6th, 2014)

Ban nhi remove ki power de do. 24 voters, plus unke post pe like karne walo ko bhi chalte kardo. My way ya highway aa lia hai. Politics har jagah thik nhi.
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

login4vinay (September 5th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (September 6th, 2014)

Hello everyone,
    I have been a moderator for the past 13 years just a few months after its inception and I don't think that there has been an instance in the entire history of the site when the members have ever been happy with the moderators. When we put some law and order into effect, members called us too strict and strangling the life out of this site, and when we took a more hands off approach, then members accused us of letting this site become a jungle! I have personally been accused so many times that I have lost count. What I have learnt over many years of moderation is that there is never any pleasing the members. It has become a fashion to blame moderators for everything wrong, even when all they are doing is removing content which most people would found objectionable in a civilized place. Also the same people fighting with other members and moderators are messaging me to ask for this job under the pretext of "I can do it better". Talk about double standards!
    I know that recent political climate in India has very explicitly played a role in the recent commotion and we have allowed members every freedom possible to express their thoughts, but there is a limit! Here is a suggestion: If you don't like another members political views, then imagine if they were standing right next to your mother and then express your thoughts to them. Would you act like hooligans hurling the choicest abuses or perhaps restrain yourself in front of your own mother? This site also has many mothers, sisters and daughters visiting it every day, so think about what you are saying.
    We must find the respect within our hearts to treat other members cordially and definitely for the moderators who are doing a thankless, voluntary job. Those who do not wish to live by these simple and easily acceptable terms may wish to draw curtains on their lifespan at this site. I can't understand how such people can be acceptable in any society.
    Finally, we put a lot of thought in choosing a moderator. We expect them to be unbiased and I have faith in every single one of them to carry out this responsibility. While we all stand behind each other, if people have complaints, please point your finger towards me. Please PM me or send your grievances through the "Contact us" link at the bottom of every page. I am sure that we can reach an amicable solution to every problem just as long as you are willing to listen without an ego. This thread is being closed as it has been hijacked by some members to carry out their agenda.
    -Bagh
    There is a place in Delhi named "Rani Bagh". I say its irony at it's fullest!

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to satyeshwar For This Useful Post:

agodara (September 5th, 2014), ajay86 (September 8th, 2014), amankadian (September 4th, 2014), ayushkadyan (September 5th, 2014), bishanleo2001 (September 8th, 2014), desijat (September 5th, 2014), lrburdak (December 18th, 2014), rkumar (September 5th, 2014), rskankara (September 6th, 2014), singhvp (September 6th, 2014), sjakhars (September 13th, 2014), spdeshwal (September 7th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (September 6th, 2014), vk23 (September 4th, 2014)