Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Foreign Invasions on India in Medieval Times - Causes, Events and their Impact

[QUOTE="Romar"]Aap ka tark tha ki babur ki ladaai hindustaan me zeehad nahi maani ja sakti kyonki usne mussalman maare thhe. Aapki yeh baat galat saabit ho chuki hai.

Doosra aapka tark thha ki babur sharaab pita tha isliye woh sacha mussalman nahi tha aur uske dwara ladaai zeehad nahi maani jaa sakti. Yeh bilkul bebuniyaad baat hai.

Abhi tak aapne thos parmaan nahi diya ki aap Babur ke dwara apni jiwani me likhe kathan ki, jahan weh kaha raha hai ki usne hindustan mein zeehad chede, kaise avmanana kar rahe hai?

Jin kitabon aur lekhon ke link aapne diye unme se kisi ka babur se lena dena nahi hai.

Aap yeh kyon nahi maan rahe hain ki aapa najariya galat ho sakta hai? Aur Babur aapse jyada zeehad ke vishay me jaanta hai?
    [
    /QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by DrRajpalSingh
    Friend,

the links were provided to find out clarification on the issue of 'Jehad'.

I would like to say, though Babur has nowhere declared his intention to carry out Jehad expeditions in India and carried out his victorious arm at Panipat against Ibrahim Lodhi.
    Babur ne apni jivani me bilkul saaf likha hai ki usne zeehad chedi. Udharan dekhiya unki jivani se:

" There Sangur Khan Janjuha became a martyr. Kitta Beg had galloped into the pell-mell without his cuirass ; he got one pagan afoot and was overcoming him, when the pagan snatched a sword from one of Kitta Beg's own servants and slashed the Beg across the shoulder. Kitta Beg suffered great pain ; he could not come into the Holy-battle with Rana Sanga, was long in recovering and always remained blemished."

Aapka kathan kaise maana ja sakta hai jab ki Babur saaf taur pe likh raha hai ki usne zeehad cheedi Hinduon ke khilaaf?

Itna hi nahi agar up MA Khan ki kitaab "islamic zeehad" padhe to prashth 283 pe aap payenge ki : "In his autobiographical memoir Babur Nama, he describes his campaigns against the Hindus as Jihad, punctuated with verse and references from the Quran."

Yeh sab jaanane ke baad bhi aap kis parkaar likh sakte hain "Babur has nowhere declared his intention to carry out Jehad expeditions in India"?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Romar For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (October 6th, 2014), prashantacmet (October 6th, 2014)

None denies the fact that Babur styled his battle against Rana Sanga as 'JEHAD' under the force of objective conditions prevalent before the time of actual starting of fight!

So nothing new added to the discussion by quoting the same source in the above post to depict same event albeit added one more name of author included to support the already known fact !

Kindly quote a reference either from his autobiography or any other contemporary source where Babur wrote that he decided to carry out Jehad against Hindus at all India level !

Otherwise,

No use of going on posting irrelevant questions and counter questions by you and me on the already settled historical fact !

NB - Baburnama is just Persian translation of His autobiography - Tuzuk-i-Baburi authored by him in Turkish.

Thanks and regards
    Last edited by DrRajpalSingh; October 6th, 2014 at 09:20 AM.
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

Quote Originally Posted by vk23 View Post
    My friend, Jihad definition according to Islam is : the spiritual struggle within oneself against sin.

Thanks

so what almost all rulers, dictators and emperors are doing for centuries at the name of Islam..what is that sh**?

all of them were fools.?..why did not you take birth earlier to teach them true definition of Jehad?
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to prashantacmet For This Useful Post:

Romar (October 6th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by DrRajpalSingh View Post
    Friend,

My reply is straight forward as regards Indian medieval History. It is for others whether to agree or disagree with me.

What other definitions of the word 'Jihad' are available other than Islamic teachings which you have followed in making your perception regarding medieval Indian History.

Thanks and regards
    Is this called a straight reply?
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to prashantacmet For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (October 6th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Romar View Post
    Aap ka tark tha ki babur ki ladaai hindustaan me zeehad nahi maani ja sakti kyonki usne mussalman maare thhe. Aapki yeh baat galat saabit ho chuki hai.

Doosra aapka tark thha ki babur sharaab pita tha isliye woh sacha mussalman nahi tha aur uske dwara ladaai zeehad nahi maani jaa sakti. Yeh bilkul bebuniyaad baat hai.

Abhi tak aapne thos parmaan nahi diya ki aap Babur ke dwara apni jiwani me likhe kathan ki, jahan weh kaha raha hai ki usne hindustan mein zeehad chede, kaise avmanana kar rahe hai?

Jin kitabon aur lekhon ke link aapne diye unme se kisi ka babur se lena dena nahi hai.

Aap yeh kyon nahi maan rahe hain ki aapa najariya galat ho sakta hai? Aur Babur aapse jyada zeehad ke vishay me jaanta hai?

Romar ji...kuch logo ka nazariya galat nahi...balki poori history ka nazariya hi different hai...in logo be bas NCERT ki book padh rahi hai bas ...aur kuch nahi.....hahahahah

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prashantacmet For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (October 6th, 2014), Romar (October 6th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post
    so what almost all rulers, dictators and emperors are doing for centuries at the name of Islam..what is that sh**?

all of them were fools.?..why did not you take birth earlier to teach them true definition of Jehad?
    My friend, request you to use decent words when talking about a community.

Sometimes some bad elements tweak the words in order to take advantage. thats all.

Romar ji...kuch logo ka nazariya galat nahi...balki poori history ka nazariya hi different hai...in logo be bas NCERT ki book padh rahi hai bas ...aur kuch nahi.....hahahahah
    Friend,

Before denouncing 'kuch log' it would be in fitness of things if you kindly quote even a single contemporary sources in support of your claim [including Tuzuk-i- Baburi with page number] which says that Babur started from Fargana to invade Qabul or after having established himself as victor there, he descended on India to carry out Jehad against non-Islamist Indians till he reached Khanwa near Agra to face big army commanded by Rana Sanga. Finding his army disheartened he used religion to attain his political goal.

Those who have read large number of books are welcome to join discussion based on contemporary sources to settle the issue once for all times to come.

So far my limited study is concerned, the factual position in the issue being discussed is as under:

In a bid to curb revolt of Tuzuk and Ujbegh soldiers, he infused the slogan of service to Islam. Rest of the story of his dramatic behaviour on the night preceding fight against Indian forces led by Sanga, events of the war and subsequent course is available in his autobiography in graphic detail which need not be repeated time and again before those who are adamant to prove all the battles of this foreign intruder as Jehad.

He had invaded India to loot riches of the country and finding the Indians ill equipped to defend the country, his appetite to establish his empire over India increased gradually in proportion to the victories he was able to win. To keep his Muslim Amirs and soldiers in right side, he distributed easy won treasure in the form of booty with free hands and also used the slogan of 'Jehad' where it suited him most as quoted above.

Thanks and best wishes
    Last edited by DrRajpalSingh; October 6th, 2014 at 04:59 PM.
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

Is this called a straight reply?
    In simplest words, Babur, the Central Asian invader Mughal misused religious idioms to fulfill his imperialist designs in his fight against Mahaarana Sangram Singh, who had also set his eyes to fill the vacuum created by the fall of Delhi Sultanate to capture Agra and Delhi.

And he was successful in defeating our Indian forces by raising the bogey of Islam in danger before his followers.

That is all, I know about his 'Jehad'

My friend, request you to use decent words when talking about a community.

Sometimes some bad elements tweak the words in order to take advantage. thats all.
    where did I say bad to a community???

I used the word sh** for what was done by almost all of the Islamists rulers at the name of Jehad...got it ?..and mind it...it is not "some bad element", it was almost done by all muslim emperors. buthchering infidels or idolators at the name of Jehad is OK with you?

Tell me a muslim emperor who complies with your definition of Jihad?
    Last edited by prashantacmet; October 6th, 2014 at 05:54 PM.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prashantacmet For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (October 9th, 2014), sanjeev1984 (October 7th, 2014)

ye poora sach nahi hai... sirf paise ya heere-zawaraat k liye attack nahi kiya gaya tha Hindu Temples pe... agar sirf paise ke liye attack kiya jata to mandir ko jalana... ya toodna... ya fir uske upar masjid/makbare na bante... jin logo ne invasion kiya vo lootere nahi the... vo religious propagators the...

or mandiro pe attack kar ke hindustaan ka jitna nuksaan hua hai na vo aaj ke "Arabic countries" ki saari daulat bhi wapas nahi la sakti... pehle mandiro mai sirf sona ya heere nahi hote the... mandir library ka bhi kaam karte the... or bahot logo ke jeevan bhar ka gyan sanjo ke rukha jata tha... vo sab kuch jala diya gaya...

The attacks on the Hindu temples were carried out not to spread Islam but to get the accumulated wealth in them.
    Last edited by sanjeev1984; October 7th, 2014 at 10:47 AM.
    H.O.D. (Dept. of Common Sense)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sanjeev1984 For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (October 7th, 2014)

After the death of Babur, his son and successor was Humayun who ruled from 1530 to 1539 and then 1555 to 1556 from the Mughal dynasty capital at Agra. In between Shershah Suri and his successor ruled. It is a very important period in history of medieval India which prepared ground for appearance of Akbar on not only Indian scene but on the map of world history.

Let us join discussion on main events covering governance, warfare, administrative policies and social conditions of the period.

Of course information supported by contemporary data will add to our existing knowledge about the principal persons and events being taken for discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjeev1984 View Post
    ye poora sach nahi hai... sirf paise ya heere-zawaraat k liye attack nahi kiya gaya tha Hindu Temples pe... agar sirf paise ke liye attack kiya jata to mandir ko jalana... ya toodna... ya fir uske upar masjid/makbare na bante... jin logo ne invasion kiya vo lootere nahi the... vo religious propagators the...
    The quote selected by you for comment relates not to describe every foreign invaders but to M. Ghaznavi.

Therefore I am in agreement to the extent that : His prime motive was to loot Indian wealth and his greedy eyes fell on the fabulous wealth kept in ill-protected Hindu religious shrines/temples which they looted, slaughtered the few defenders, broke the Hindu images of gods and goddesses thus causing sacrilege and retired to his capital taking many people as slaves.

The only mosque he got constructed was in his capital and to the best of my knowledge he did not construct any other on Indian soil.

If it is wrong kindly enlighten I am open to learn.

Ye sirf babur ka nahi sab invader ka sach hai, sir ji… including British + Portuguese.

Ye sab us samay-kaal mai hua tha jab….

1. gharo mai TV nahi hote the or movie theatres bhi nahi hote the – log subah or shaam ko mandir mai ikkathe hote the bhajan keertan ke liye…
    2. banks nahi hote the – log wahan pe apna paisa bhi rukhte the or jarurat padne pe wahan se lete bhi the.
    3. School nahi hote the – wahan pe pandit/shastri shalook or doosri scriptures ka manchan karte the… or jeevan jeene ka raasta dikhate the…
    4. Libraries nahi hoti thi – mandiro mai hi pothiyan or rishi-muniyo (vicharako) ke jeevan bhar ke research topic ko wahan rukha jata tha…

Jaisa ki humne bahot baar suna hai ki “aati har cheez ki buri”… invasion ka karaan wahi tha… us samay ke bharat ke log hathiyar banana se jayada apne “karam” banane mai leen the… or yahi aatyaadhik “adhyatam (spirituality)” hi, humare upar kiye gaye hamlo ka karan bani… hum theek se apna bachaav bhi nahi kar paye…

Or unke jeetne ke baad itihaas unke hisaab se hi likha gaya… aaj to humara itihaas suru hi babar se hota hai… sirf 700+800 saal ka itihaas bataya jaata hai vo bhi bahot tood-marood ke… or na sirf itihaas balki kisse-kahani bhi aisi likhi gai hain jinse hume apne khud ke ithaas se hi nafraat ho jaye…

bahot saari baatein hain saab discuss karne k liye… maaf karna mai saab kuch likhne mai Samarth nahi hu…

The quote selected by you for comment relates not to describe every foreign invaders but to M. Ghaznavi.

Therefore I am in agreement to the extent that : His prime motive was to loot Indian wealth and his greedy eyes fell on the fabulous wealth kept in ill-protected Hindu religious shrines/temples which they looted, slaughtered the few defenders, broke the Hindu images of gods and goddesses thus causing sacrilege and retired to his capital taking many people as slaves.

The only mosque he got constructed was in his capital and to the best of my knowledge he did not construct any other on Indian soil.

If it is wrong kindly enlighten I am open to learn.
    H.O.D. (Dept. of Common Sense)

20. The Following User Says Thank You to sanjeev1984 For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (October 9th, 2014)

Ok sire
    lets start again from m.b.kasim attack as i alslo want to know how true is history in india tought
    Arab sources usually glossed over uncomfortable defeats. For a balanced view both sides of the story have to be analysed. If you read Chachnama it says Kasim penetrated further and sent an army which nearing the borders of King Chitrangad Mori (Note: arabs usually got the names of indian places and humans wrong and they recorded this as the king of Udhapur, Rai Harchand. Chitrangad Mori belonged to the Maurya dynasty of Chandragupta Maurya) sent him a letter from the caliph:
    contnued

Note It is also recorded that Kasim himself went in pursuit of Dahir's son who fled north towards kashmir but mysteriously he is now close with other commanders of his who are on the borders of the kings of Udhapur!Indic sources on the other hand record that Dahir's son fled south west to Chitrangad Mori's kingdom and was present amongst the Hindu princes who were arrayed against the Arabs. The commander of these Hindu rajput princes was Bappa Rawal.Indic sources also record that Bappa defeated Kasim and Arabs with great slaughter and pursued him back to Sindh.Though Arab sources record that Kasim got a letter from Caliph when he was about to attack Udhapura which asked him to return!
    contd

Then the whole story about the daughters of Dahir which led to the execution of Kasim are invented to gloss over the defeat at the hands of Hindu princes.So we can conclude that Kasim did penetrate further, attacked Chittor and was defeated, pursued back and then returned to the caliph in ignominy and this defeat perhaps paved the way for his execution.

One of the impact of invasion was the economy. During the Mughal rule, Indian economy performed best and that's why India made it to Fortune's all time most powerful economies list.

Kindly read the below fragment:

http://profit.ndtv.com/news/economy/...es-list-675460

The country under the Mughal rule around 1700 AD, accounted for 25 per cent of the world's output and made it to number three (chronological order) in the 'Fortune 5: Most powerful economic empires of all time'.
    The Mughal empire which dated from the 16th century till the British took over the country in the 19th century, was one of the most vibrant eras for the Indian economy, according to Fortune.

The others who made it to the Fortune list were the Roman Empire (number one) around 100 AD, with 25-30 per cent of global output, the Song Dynasty in China (number two) around 1200 AD with 25-30 per cent of global output, the British Empire (number four) around 1870 with 21 per cent of global output and the US circa around 1950 with 50 per cent of global output.

One of the impact of invasion was the economy. During the Mughal rule, Indian economy performed best and that's why India made it to Fortune's all time most powerful economies list.

Kindly read the below fragment:

http://profit.ndtv.com/news/economy/...es-list-675460

The country under the Mughal rule around 1700 AD, accounted for 25 per cent of the world's output and made it to number three (chronological order) in the 'Fortune 5: Most powerful economic empires of all time'.
    The Mughal empire which dated from the 16th century till the British took over the country in the 19th century, was one of the most vibrant eras for the Indian economy, according to Fortune.

The others who made it to the Fortune list were the Roman Empire (number one) around 100 AD, with 25-30 per cent of global output, the Song Dynasty in China (number two) around 1200 AD with 25-30 per cent of global output, the British Empire (number four) around 1870 with 21 per cent of global output and the US circa around 1950 with 50 per cent of global output.
    Friend,

I'm observing your all the posts since you joined the jatland. Don't take it personally. Here I'm concluding the few things:

1) You have started a thread to learn foreign language: Surprisingly It was "URDU" (http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...stic-languages!)
    2) You didn't loose even a single chance to spit venom against Modi/BJP/RSS whenever they were discussed. N number of threads are there with similar criticism.
    3) In this thread you are trying to prove Mughal regime was the best
    4) Never saw a single post from your side in any thread which contains something good/related to Jat community.
    5) Only you were offended when a JL member used a specific word for Mughals in this thread.
    6) In a thread you were proposing the Imam to speech on national TV (http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...424#post368424)
    7) You seem more knowledgeable on Islam (http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...381#post367381)
    8) I found you first member on JL who is discussing the achievement of Muslims while this site is limited to only hindu JATs (http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...r-fields/page2)
    9) Another one prove what do you want from this site: (http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...847#post365847)
    10) No one can match you when it comes to defend a particular community (http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...639#post365639)
    11) First person on JL wishing Eid (http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...of-Swings-Teej)
    12) You can go far away to save the interests of a community (http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...105#post365105)
    13) Always concerned about a particular community (http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...043#post365043)

Now please come up with your real identity so that we can take the matter accordingly:
    Last edited by ayushkadyan; October 10th, 2014 at 04:02 PM.
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ayushkadyan For This Useful Post:

RathiJi (October 31st, 2014), sanjeev1984 (October 31st, 2014), vk23 (October 10th, 2014)

mods dekh le i.p address kaha se aaraha hai.or kahi khai change to nahi ho rraha time to timea
    thanks

28. The Following User Says Thank You to agodara For This Useful Post:

vk23 (October 10th, 2014)

One of the impacts of the Mughal rule was the beginning of Hindu-Muslim cultural traits intermixing influencing each other and giving place to multicultural and composite heritage in the spheres of architecture, literature and fine arts.

Rise and development of many regional languages also may be ascribed to this period. Birth of Urdu and fast development of Hindi also has traces to this period.