Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: lekh hataya gaya

lekh hataya gaya

Doston,
    Kal raat mein do lekh likhe te history thread mein. Aaj subah shayad Jhangu ji weh hata diye. Mein janana chahata hoon ki aisa kyon kiya gaya.

Dhanyavad
    Ranbir

Agar aap ka bhi koi lekh hataya gaya ho is jagah likhen

Karan batao notice zari kr diya hai..........jawab jaldy he aayega
    Regards

VIKAS DHANKHAR

THE MOST DANGEROUS THING IN THE WORLD IS AN IDEA.:rolleyes:
    THE MOST DANGEROUS PERSON IN THE WORLD IS ONE WITH AN IDEA....!!!!!!
    :rolleyes:

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vikasJAT For This Useful Post:

login4vinay (October 7th, 2014), ygulia (October 7th, 2014)

Moderator Dr Jhangu misbehaviour

Doston,
    Do din se mein yeh likh raha hoon ki Dr Jhangu mere lekh hata rahe hain bina koi kaaran diye. Kya yeh uchit hai? Yeh tanashahi dikhti hai. Agar unhe lekh se kuch dikkat to forum me us par bhas karein.

Kya anya moderator bhai unke dur vyavhahar ko nahi dekh rahe hai?

Please go through the link below. A thread was started with good intention, which ended with no conclusion.
    http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...281#post367281

PS: My way of highway, if you have any objection kripa JL se jayiye :P
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

cooljat (October 9th, 2014), login4vinay (October 8th, 2014)

Bhai Moderator bina koi reason diye aapki post delete kar raha h.. iss baat se mujhe apne school k dino ki ek ghatna yaad aagi..
    humara ek english ka lecturer padaya kare tha .. jo kadhe bhi ghanta (period) na liya kare tha..
    ek baar balku ne uski sikayt kar di principal te.. to agle din aake bolaya.. mujhe tumhe padhan ka hi kaam na or bhi bhaut kaam h..
    arr jo ebbke boleye to fail kar duga...

to bhai yahan bhi moderator ko clarification dene ka hi kaam na akela or bhi bhaut kaam h.. arr jo jayada bole to block kar diye jaugo bina karn (reason) diye..
    ebb maze karo

Last edited by login4vinay; October 8th, 2014 at 10:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Prikshit View Post
    Please go through the link below. A thread was started with good intention, which ended with no conclusion.
    http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...281#post367281

PS: My way of highway, if you have any objection kripa JL se jayiye :P
    If any objection Write to Administrators. Thanks
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

Moderator dictatorship

Hi All,
    I am not able to understand whats going on here (at jatland).
    In morning i saw a thread which was stared by Romar. he was just asking why his post was deleted from particular(xyz) thread.
    but currently i m not able to find that thread. may be, thread has been deleted.
    So my question is that "agar aapne usko(Romar) reason diya tha ki uski post iss karn delete ki gayi h.. to app us mail to yahan thread me bhi post kar sate the. taki or logo ko bhi pata lagta par aapne to uska thread hi hata diya"

Kya koi mujhe ye batyega ki kis karn koi dhaga hataya jata h. ya koi moderator se kuch puch le to ye ek jurm h..

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to login4vinay For This Useful Post:

cooljat (October 8th, 2014), Prikshit (October 8th, 2014), Romar (October 8th, 2014), sanjeev1984 (October 8th, 2014), ssgoyat (October 8th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by login4vinay View Post
    Hi All,
    In morning i saw a thread which was stared by Romar. he was just asking why his post was deleted from particular(xyz) thread.
    but currently i m not able to find that thread. may be, thread has been deleted.
    So my question is that "agar aapne usko(Romar) reason diya tha ki uski post iss karn delete ki gayi h.. to app us mail to yahan thread me bhi post kar sate the. taki or logo ko bhi pata lagta par aapne to uska thread hi hata diya"

Kya koi mujhe ye batyega ki kis karn koi dhaga hataya jata h. ya koi moderator se kuch puch le to ye ek jurm h..
    Bhai Vinay yeh sab Dr jhangu ka hi kriya kalap hai. Unki 3 baatein udharan dekar galat saabit kar di thi isi liye chide behte hain. Yeh unka koi tarika nahi hai pesh aane ka. Ummeed hai ki anye moderator bhai unke is durvyahar ko rokenge. Aapke samarthan ke liye mein krtayag huun.

Aapka Bhai

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Romar For This Useful Post:

cooljat (October 8th, 2014), login4vinay (October 8th, 2014), sanjeev1984 (October 8th, 2014), ssgoyat (October 8th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by login4vinay View Post
    Hi All,

I am not the right person to comment why that happened, but what is strange to me is how fast a thread is deleted. I would appreciate if with same speed concerns of the JL users are listened and solved. I tried earlier, but now it has become clear that such things will not be entertained.
    PS: These days JL is ok with two/three persons talking to each other. They are not bothered about others. It won't be surprising if this gets deleted.
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

login4vinay (October 8th, 2014), Romar (October 8th, 2014), sanjeev1984 (October 8th, 2014), ssgoyat (October 8th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Prikshit View Post
    I am not the right person to comment why that happened, but what is strange to me is how fast a thread is deleted. I would appreciate if with same speed concerns of the JL users are listened and solved. I tried earlier, but now it has become clear that such things will not be entertained.
    PS: These days JL is ok with two/three persons talking to each other. They are not bothered about others. It won't be surprising if this gets deleted.

ebb 1-2 ghante me iss thread ku na udda(delete) de..
    Last edited by login4vinay; October 8th, 2014 at 02:38 PM.

Moderator dictatorship

Quote Originally Posted by Romar View Post
    Bhai Vinay yeh sab Dr jhangu ka hi kriya kalap hai. Unki 3 baatein udharan dekar galat saabit kar di thi isi liye chide behte hain. Yeh unka koi tarika nahi hai pesh aane ka. Ummeed hai ki anye moderator bhai unke is durvyahar ko rokenge. Aapke samarthan ke liye mein krtayag huun.

Aapka Bhai
    Dear Sir/s
    with folded hands I submit as under

I, perhaps, have gone through your Post and thread. I am not so confident of recalling all its contents but I am certain you informed the deletion of certain post/thread but not confirmed/mentioned therein that its contents were civilized, documented, impartial and not abusive or hypothetical and so on. As independent reader I expect the writers to act within acceptable norms.

Further, there might have been more compulsions on the moderator to act on the lines that he has performed in comparison its weightage for you and necessarily of that post/thread for readers. It is my humble request, kindly do not make it a point and try another post in more simple form to convey your message. I hope Moderator Sir shall also take the matter more practical.

Let us make united effort to benefit the society/Site

Thanks to all

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RKhatkar For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (October 8th, 2014), Romar (October 8th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by RKhatkar View Post
    Dear Sir/s

I, perhaps, have gone through your Post and thread. I am not so confident of recalling all its contents but I am certain you informed the deletion of certain post/thread but not confirmed/mentioned therein that its contents were civilized, documented, impartial and not abusive or hypothetical and so on. As independent reader I expect the writers to act within acceptable norms.

Further, there might have been more compulsions on the moderator to act on the lines that he has performed in comparison its weightage for you and necessarily of that post/thread for readers. It is my humble request, kindly do not make it a point and try another post in more simple form to convey your message. I hope Moderator Sir shall also take the matter more practical.

Thanks to all
    Doodh ka doodh karne ke liye Dr Jhangu mere lekh jo unhone hataye hai unhe prastut karein aur unhe padhne ke baad aap aur anye sabhi apna vichar rakhe ki galti kiski hai. Aam taur pe jis thread mein Dr Jhangu vad vivaad kar rahe hote hain unme inhe moderation ka adhikaar nahi hona chaiye. Kyonki yeh dusro ki aavaaj band karne ka yatan kar rahe hain.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Romar For This Useful Post:

cooljat (October 8th, 2014), login4vinay (October 8th, 2014), Prikshit (October 8th, 2014), ssgoyat (October 8th, 2014)

Dear Sir/s

Thanks to all
    Dear Uncle, I would request you to kindly go through a closed thread with title "happy with moderators". And I would request you to give your fair opinion on that. See how many participated there, and how many we have on Jl these days?
    Regards,
    Last edited by Prikshit; October 9th, 2014 at 09:37 AM.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

login4vinay (October 8th, 2014), RKhatkar (October 8th, 2014)

Dear Sir/s

Thanks to all
    khatker saab
    i have read posts by roamer ji both carried no swear words or any kind of insult meassage.mr romar tried to argue on matter hence his posts were deleted.my advise to dr.rajpal ji he should retire or face truth
    thanks

23. The Following User Says Thank You to agodara For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (October 9th, 2014)

Friends,

I have restored all the closed threads to enable the participants to discuss the issue in hand at one place.

To put the record straight a few words:

Without any malice, favour or prejudice towards any one, I have tried to implement the site policy in the best possible way during which some error of judgement might have surely been committed by me inadvertently.

But my intention in managing the posts was never meant to hurt the sentiments of other fellow members. Even then, I tender my unqualified apology to those who have felt hurt due to my actions during the last few months.

I have nothing to offer as personal explanation or hide regarding my actions as they are all as per site policy and on record. Neither I have any vested interest in taking up nor hesitation in shunning the responsibility of moderator/editor. I am trying to do justice to the faith reposed in me by the system management and am not among those who run away under adverse conditions.

I did not join Jatland to become editor for eternity. I joined as a member to share my views on the topics of my interest and continue to enjoy the same position now also and continue to enjoy it till I am allowed to do so.

I have also appealed to the system/site management to settle the issue once for all times to come whether starting newer threads time and again to carry forward this type of unbridled smearing campaign is permissible or not, so that unnecessary and avoidable controversies could be avoided in the future.

I have requested them to grant me permission to stay away from home page as of now, the reply is still awaited.

Till then, I am here to perform the assignment !

Wish you a happy reading/participation. May the old members who have left the site and the new ones carry forward the site to greater heights !

The errors and omissions committed are regretted once again !!

Thanks regards and best wishes to all the members and guest visitors !!!

NB:
    1. If any member has any grievance against any of my actions he is free to approach 'system' by way of personal messages by logging in 'contact us' button given below at the bottom of the page. No further explanations are either desirable or possible to be attended about rights and duties here.

2 Inconvenience if any is regretted in advance.

3.Unwarranted post that is against the site policy is regretted.
    Last edited by DrRajpalSingh; October 9th, 2014 at 10:55 AM. Reason: NB added
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

Quote Originally Posted by DrRajpalSingh View Post
    If any objection Write to Administrators. Thanks
    Sir ji Agar Moderators ne wo post kisi karn se delete kiye the to aap logo ko yahan wo karan likhne me harz kya h...

abhi kuch din pahle maine ek thread padha tha jo sayad ravinderjeet ji ne start kiya tha.i think title was "Mera taga kyo band kiya"
    or uss par moderator ne reason diya tha ki bhai aapka thread bahut bada ho kya tha so server par burden na pade isliye band kiya tha...
    sayad jo band kiya gaya thread tha wo photo se related tha. mujhe paka yaad nahi aa raha..

after all we all are part of Jatland family so i think it's our right to ask moderator why he/she is deleting our post without a valid reason...

Quote Originally Posted by DrRajpalSingh View Post
    Friends,

I have restored all the closed threads to enable the participants to discuss the issue in hand at one place.

To put the record straight a few words:

Without any malice, favour or prejudice towards any one, I have tried to implement the site policy in the best possible way during which some error of judgement might have surely been committed by me inadvertently.

But my intention in managing the posts was never meant to hurt the sentiments of other fellow members. Even then, I tender my unqualified apology to those who have felt hurt due to my actions during the last few months.

I have nothing to offer as personal explanation or hide regarding my actions as they are all as per site policy and on record. Neither I have any vested interest in taking up nor hesitation in shunning the responsibility of moderator/editor. I am trying to do justice to the faith reposed in me by the system management and am not among those who run away under adverse conditions.

I did not join Jatland to become editor for eternity. I joined as a member to share my views on the topics of my interest and continue to enjoy the same position now also and continue to enjoy it till I am allowed to do so.

I have also appealed to the system/site management to settle the issue once for all times to come whether starting newer threads time and again to carry forward this type of unbridled smearing campaign is permissible or not, so that unnecessary and avoidable controversies could be avoided in the future.

I have requested them to grant me permission to stay away from home page as of now, the reply is still awaited.

Till then, I am here to perform the assignment !

Wish you a happy reading/participation. May the old members who have left the site and the new ones carry forward the site to greater heights !

The errors and omissions committed are regretted once again !!

Thanks regards and best wishes to all the members and guest visitors !!!

NB:
    1. If any member has any grievance against any of my actions he is free to approach 'system' by way of personal messages by logging in 'contact us' button given below at the bottom of the page. No further explanations are either desirable or possible to be attended about rights and duties here.

2 Inconvenience if any is regretted in advance.

3.Unwarranted post that is against the site policy is regretted.

Dr. Rajpal ji...bura mat manna par aapne iss Jatland ka satya naas kar diya hai.....yeh moderatorship ka chola oodh kar aur post delete kar aap achee historian ban gaye??......Romar sahib aur pata nahi kis kis ne aapko history section main khoob chhakaya hai...fir aap uska badla unki post delete karke lete ho...kuch din baad iss website pe bas moderator hi damru bajate paayenge..aur chugarde ku nyouen lakhooge ..jyookere doondh main gadha..............gheti daab raakhyi hai katai sabki....ek rule aur add kar do iss site pe..Dr. rajpal ji ke alwaa koi post nahi kar sakta....
    Last edited by prashantacmet; October 9th, 2014 at 11:35 AM.
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to prashantacmet For This Useful Post:

cooljat (October 9th, 2014), login4vinay (October 9th, 2014), vk23 (October 11th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by agodara View Post
    khatker saab
    i have read posts by roamer ji both carried no swear words or any kind of insult meassage.mr romar tried to argue on matter hence his posts were deleted.my advise to dr.rajpal ji he should retire or face truth
    thanks
    bhai sahib..main bhi involve tha uss discussion main...dr. rajpal ji bagle jhaankne lage the romar sahib ki logic dekhkar..fir jab angreji se bhi baat nahi bani to post delete kar di................had hai katai....kya matlab banta hai ki koi thread start karte ho..logo ko discussion ke liye bulata hai....fir log jab unke likhe main kamiya nikalte hai (with proof) to wahi banda unki post delte karta hai..........jis thread main rajpal ji khud discussion kar rahe hai..unhe kya haq banta hai post delete karne ka..jab tak koi abhdra bhasha use nhai ki gayi
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prashantacmet For This Useful Post:

agodara (October 9th, 2014), vk23 (October 11th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Romar View Post
    Doodh ka doodh karne ke liye Dr Jhangu mere lekh jo unhone hataye hai unhe prastut karein aur unhe padhne ke baad aap aur anye sabhi apna vichar rakhe ki galti kiski hai. Aam taur pe jis thread mein Dr Jhangu vad vivaad kar rahe hote hain unme inhe moderation ka adhikaar nahi hona chaiye. Kyonki yeh dusro ki aavaaj band karne ka yatan kar rahe hain.
    Ye baat bilkul sahi kahi bhai. aisa he hona chahiye.
    Regards

VIKAS DHANKHAR

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vikasJAT For This Useful Post:

cooljat (October 9th, 2014), login4vinay (October 9th, 2014)

Yaha thread delete krna koi nayi baat ni hai.

Bot pehle ki baat hai, yaha ek member PALAK ne ek technical thread start ki thi. Jisko b Java ya C++ ki coding me problem h vo yaha discuss kre. Vo thread b 1 din me he delete kr di thi. Maine uske liye b moderators se pucha lekin 1 saal ho gaya koi jawab ni.

Ye moderators yaha kisi maksad se banaye jate hain lekin ye apni personal dushmani jyda nikalte hain.
    Regards

VIKAS DHANKHAR

33. The Following User Says Thank You to vikasJAT For This Useful Post:

login4vinay (October 9th, 2014)