Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: lekh hataya gaya

All I can say is we can lie to others but not to ourselves. Why so many members are after one mod? PS: It applies to all the jatland members.
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

lekh hat gya ..............hissa dada lakhmi ki ragni thee hat k likh liye khamkha ka mudda bana raha ..ROMAR .

Quote Originally Posted by Prikshit View Post
    All I can say is we can lie to others but not to ourselves. Why so many members are after one mod? PS: It applies to all the jatland members.
    Prikshit bhai
    i was not against dr.rajpal ji.In history section dr.rajpal ji started a new thread foriegn invasion.For first couple of days there was
    no participent in thread expect dr.sahab.Then he invited members to participate.so some member participated and some members
    had diffrent views and when mr romar came with solid facts on issue his posts were deleted.instead of deleting posts he would have
    just said i dont agree with your logic but he tried to run away by deleting his posts.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to agodara For This Useful Post:

login4vinay (October 9th, 2014), Prikshit (October 10th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by agodara View Post
    Prikshit bhai
    i was not against dr.rajpal ji.In history section dr.rajpal ji started a new thread foriegn invasion.For first couple of days there was
    no participent in thread expect dr.sahab.Then he invited members to participate.so some member participated and some members
    had diffrent views and when mr romar came with solid facts on issue his posts were deleted.instead of deleting posts he would have
    just said i dont agree with your logic but he tried to run away by deleting his posts.
    bhai, Sab bol rahe h ki un post me kuch galat nahi tha(jo log un threads me active the) to ye to dictatorship hui na.
    Last edited by login4vinay; October 10th, 2014 at 12:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by agodara View Post
    Prikshit bhai
    Bhai no one against him. Issues had been raised about moderation, but were not taken care of. Simple reply we got was that we(Mods) can't please everyone here, which I agree. But to please few and ignore majority kaha ka justice hai?
    Last edited by Prikshit; October 10th, 2014 at 12:46 PM.
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

login4vinay (October 10th, 2014)

Sir ji when you did that (deleted those irrelevant post) then next post was an Appreciation post.

we want same kind of answer here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jatland.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	87.7 KB 
ID:	17277  
    Last edited by login4vinay; October 10th, 2014 at 04:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by login4vinay View Post
    Sir ji when you did that (deleted those irrelevant post) then next post was an Appreciation post.

we want same kind of answer here.
    The answer is :

No post deleted as referred to by attaching thumbnail.

Attached Thumbnails
    They are in place, then what explanation do you expect from us.

Enough is enough, kindly stop asking non existent questions for the sake of prolonging the thread discussion.

I have already tried to convince you all that you are welcome to discuss your genuine problems regarding site issues by addressing your questions to 'system' or to any of the four moderators through 'personal messages.
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

ok sir
    if you have dont problems as we dont have problem with you.just dont delete any post which against your will.sorry for mistakez started with something else ended with somthing else.wish you happy moderratership.wish you this kind of matter never arises again
    thanks

Since the matter has been discussed by the participants in detail the thread is being closed with a request to participants to address their complaints against modertation to the system directly instead of indulging in jumping to start newer threads.
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

SALURAM (October 11th, 2017), vk23 (October 11th, 2014)