Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Exit polls, Results and who is who in Haryana Vidhan Sabha 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    So be it. Give me a reason that there is no infighting in INLD over supremacy. Rift between Ajay and Abhay is clear. I am sure you are aware of that by the way abhay distributed the tickets.

Pawan Beniwal who used to be a friend of Abhay is giving tough times. You know that very well I am sure.

You tell us the fate of INLD even with 30 seats?
    so the heat is on
    abahy singh only ditribtted only six seats in haryana.in elnabad pawan beniwal is tough fight because of der voters.there are 18000 dera voters.i know both of them very well.abhay singh win is clear.dera have snached 2 seats from inld ratia and tohana.may your words becomg truth non jat ban jaaye or lath pade jato ko tabhi unite hoge.caste se pata chal gaya hoga chautta ke ristedaar hai
    thanks
    Last edited by agodara; October 17th, 2014 at 12:55 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to agodara For This Useful Post:

hrdhaka (January 1st, 2016)

Quote Originally Posted by agodara View Post
    so the heat is on
    abahy singh only ditribtted only six seats in haryana.in elnabad pawan beniwal is tough fight because of der voters.there are 18000 dera voters.i know both of them very well.abhay singh win is clear.dera have snached 2 seats from inld ratia and tohana.may your words becomg truth non jat ban jaaye or lath pade jato ko tabhi unite hoge
    thanks
    Even Kaccha dhaari's win would not be their win. The land of Ch Chotu Ram can never respect and rule by the Bahmans. If someone can understand what it means.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

So be it. Give me a reason that there is no infighting in INLD over supremacy. Rift between Ajay and Abhay is clear. I am sure you are aware of that by the way abhay distributed the tickets.

Pawan Beniwal who used to be a friend of Abhay is giving tough times. You know that very well I am sure.

You tell us the fate of INLD even with 30 seats?
    samar ji
    i have told you how much inld gave to their fafrate
    now you tell me how much congess distribeted in haryana.hudda sahab ne kitni di ashok tavar ne kitni di.or kitne pe jitenge

6. The Following User Says Thank You to agodara For This Useful Post:

Even Kaccha dhaari's win would not be their win. The land of Ch Chotu Ram can never respect and rule by the Bahmans. If someone can understand what it means.
    sir.ch.chottu ramki jagah koi nahi le sakta.mere budhe mar ge chottu ram ka lete hue.previos posts me dekh lena.
    samarbhai

8. The Following User Says Thank You to agodara For This Useful Post:

samar ji
    i have told you how much inld gave to their fafrate
    now you tell me how much congess distribeted in haryana.hudda sahab ne kitni di ashok tavar ne kitni di.or kitne pe jitenge
    Congress gave tickets to more Jats than INLD and BJP. How many would win is in the womb of 19th but to how many jats INLD gave, the patriarch of jats openly.? My sole attitude is pro-jats irrespective of party and I tend to be flexible if someone is pro jat and to be honest I dont see INLD as Pro jat anymore. They are merely saving their own shop.
    Last edited by Samarkadian; October 17th, 2014 at 01:11 AM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

hrdhaka (January 1st, 2016), Prikshit (October 17th, 2014)

Congress gave tickets to more Jats than INLD and BJP. How many would win is in the womb of 19th but to how many jats INLD gave, the patriarch of jats openly.? My sole attitude is pro-jats irrespective of party and I tend to be flexible if someone is pro jat and to be honest I dont see INLD as Pro jat anymore. They are merely saving their own shop.
    do you see bjp pro jatts?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to agodara For This Useful Post:

do you see bjp pro jatts?
    Nyah.

Read the statements of Rambilash Sharma and others in BJP on Jat reservation and further also read statements of INLD leaders on the same issue. You will be able to answer it.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

hemanthooda (October 17th, 2014), hrdhaka (January 1st, 2016), Prikshit (October 17th, 2014)

Nyah.

Read the statements of Rambilash Sharma and others in BJP on Jat reservation and further also read statements of INLD leaders on the same issue. You will be able to answer it.
    samar bhai
    you have shot trough heart.hooda sahab 20 seats le gaye to jato ka c.m ban jaayega nahi to fir 5 saal ke black out ke tyaar rehna

16. The Following User Says Thank You to agodara For This Useful Post:

haryana me
    jo hota9
    Last edited by agodara; October 17th, 2014 at 03:21 AM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to agodara For This Useful Post:

19th speculations rahegi. Pro-jat anti-stand clear ho jayega. Fir bhi me puchna chahunga agar jat bana dia Bjp ne te aade inld/Congress aale apna stand change kr lenge?
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

Arvindc (October 18th, 2014), hrdhaka (January 1st, 2016)

Which is pure and secure pro-Jat only political party in the present polity !

I think none is there then why point finger on any one !
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

Arvindc (October 18th, 2014), ayushkadyan (October 17th, 2014)

BJP may name non-jat as Haryana CM

NEW DELHI: BJP may prefer someone other than a jat for chief ministership of Haryana should exit poll predictions about the party getting an absolute majority in the 90-strong House come true.

Senior party sources indicated that such a choice will only be in keeping with the overwhelming support that the BJP mustered from non-jats. They said the party, which fielded 27 jats, 19 of them with strong credentials, received a big chunk of votes of the dominant community, which accounts for more than one-fifth of the electorate.

However, the party's strong showing in the state where it has so far been a fringe player, forced to ride piggyback on a non-Congress outfit, has been made possible because of the support it got from other communities. A senior party functionary claimed that dalits, who make up 20% of the electorate, voted overwhelmingly for saffron candidates.

Besides dalits, BJP also succeeded in enlisting significant support from upper castes like Brahmins, Banias and Rajputs as well as non-jat OBCs like Ahirs (Yadavs), Gujjars and Sainis who put together represent almost half the electorate.

The party leadership has also decided to pitch for the inclusion of a jat representative in the central government when Prime Minister Narendra Modi carries out his first ministerial restructuring.

Justifying their preference for a candidate other than jat for the post of CM, sources said dalits switching to BJP prevented Om Prakash Chautala's INLD from building on his formidable jat base. The shift of other non-jatav castes to the BJP column also hurt Congress and Haryana Janhit Congress, both of which had posed itself as bulwark against Chautala's aggressive pro-jat platform.
    The word "EQUAL" has no meaning in human life

24. The Following User Says Thank You to akshaymalik84 For This Useful Post:

vk23 (October 17th, 2014)

one of my friend deputed at Narwana on election duty told me that BJP is taking lead of about 10-12000votes from Narwana town area. It will be hard for INLD to eat up this lead from villages.

Baaki IBN 7 to Hisar te Savitri JIndal ne bhi harta batawe hai INLD se.
    The word "EQUAL" has no meaning in human life

Seat by seat prediction on Bhaskar, According to bhaskar Abhay Chautala is loosing this time ...

http://www.bhaskar.com/news/HAR-PAN-...78551-PHO.html
    "Whenever u r criticised, Don't get upset. Always remember this "No Stones r thrown on a fruitless tree"

Quote Originally Posted by DrRajpalSingh View Post

Why?

Because I am Janta and I can point finger at anyone I find reasonably eligible to do that.

It has been noticed that you have singled out one post of some guy in another thread when he posted against INLD. Why are you in so much favour of INLD being a mod?

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (October 17th, 2014)

I don't think so that only on the basis of ticket distribution we can declare any party as Pro-JAT.. A party can be Pro-Jat only when it stand with our community irrespective of its political benefit or loss..
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ayushkadyan For This Useful Post:

Arvindc (October 18th, 2014), Prikshit (October 17th, 2014), sanjeev1984 (October 17th, 2014)

Why?

Because I am Janta and I can point finger at anyone I find reasonably eligible to do that.

It has been noticed that you have singled out one post of some guy in another thread when he posted against INLD. Why are you in so much favour of INLD being a mod?
    Conversely, it applies to you as well.
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

Quote Originally Posted by ayushkadyan View Post
    I don't think so that only on the basis of ticket distribution we can declare any party as Pro-JAT.. A party can be Pro-Jat only when it stand with our community irrespective of its political benefit or loss..
    In that case I find Hooda best for staking his political career at risk for SBC to Jats in Haryana.

Conversely, it applies to you as well.
    But then I am a home guard kinda Wiki mod and have nothing to say in editing and controlling the discussion. On forum I am just a user like other user.

There is no pro-Jat only political party in current politics but there are self proclaimed Jat protagonists those who work for their vested interests. This is just an agenda to garner votes.