Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Exit polls, Results and who is who in Haryana Vidhan Sabha 2014

Haryana is a separate state only because of Devilal. I dont want to praise any political party but Devilal wanted a separate state for Jats where we dont have to live in anyone's shadow. Now if BJP wins we will have a non Jat Chief Minister thanks to the strong anti jat lobby in BJP. (To count the least, Rajputs with their centuries long love for Jats). Congress gave Jats OBC reservation.
    Now the question becomes which party is Anti Jat.
    Have you seen ads of BJP which shows cartoon hooda, sonia and rahul gandhi where hooda takes them for a field trip and in field there is a person speaking haryanvi with hooka and turban repeatedly slapping a women.
    Low sex ratio in haryana is a concern but is haryana the only state with low sex ratio.
    Stop Common nonsense

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jatofbhiwani For This Useful Post:

agodara (October 17th, 2014), hrdhaka (January 1st, 2016), krishdel (October 18th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    But then I am a home guard kinda Wiki mod and have nothing to say in editing and controlling the discussion. On forum I am just a user like other user.
    Friend,

You would appreciate that we are members of the site first and then anything else as moderator of this forum or the other. Then why mix up both the positions and bring them for discussion here. To put the record straight, I have not touched even a single post in the thread for editing or moderation.

Even then, I once again reiterate that there is no caste based political party exists in India including Haryana therein. Moreover, political elite raises various sectarian issues now and then like regional, communal or caste based to garner votes only and none of the political parties misses to use this type of election winning opportunity. Therefore, we must desist from quarreling on behalf of this or that party. For example, earlier Lok Dal Government in 1990s introduced reservation for certain caste groups which was undone by Bhajan Lal Led Congress Government and recently Congress did the same in Haryana. But they did not do it exclusively for one caste only in Haryana. Let them enjoy their doings and we must enjoy discussion on the issue of the thread.

Since at this stage, nothing can influence the outcome of the polls, let us wish all the participants a good time on the site in spite of high pitch pressure on the politicians and political parties to win or fail to retain their coveted seats of authority.
    Last edited by DrRajpalSingh; October 17th, 2014 at 09:00 PM.
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

hrdhaka (January 1st, 2016)

Quote Originally Posted by RathiJi View Post
    There is no pro-Jat only political party in current politics but there are self proclaimed Jat protagonists those who work for their vested interests. This is just an agenda to garner votes.
    and then there are those who are just toothless internet tigers.
    Last edited by Samarkadian; October 17th, 2014 at 10:03 PM.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

hrdhaka (January 1st, 2016)

Quote Originally Posted by DrRajpalSingh View Post
    Friend,

You would appreciate that we are members of the site first and then anything else as moderator of this forum or the other. Then why mix up both the positions and bring them for discussion here. To put the record straight, I have not touched even a single post in the thread for editing or moderation.

Even then, I once again reiterate that there is no caste based political party exists in India including Haryana therein. Moreover, political elite raises various sectarian issues now and then like regional, communal or caste based to garner votes only and none of the political parties misses to use this type of election winning opportunity. Therefore, we must desist from quarreling on behalf of this or that party. For example, earlier Lok Dal Government in 1990s introduced reservation for certain caste groups which was undone by Bhajan Lal Led Congress Government and recently Congress did the same in Haryana. But they did not do it exclusively for one caste only in Haryana. Let them enjoy their doings and we must enjoy discussion on the issue of the thread.

Since at this stage, nothing can influence the outcome of the polls, let us wish all the participants a good time on the site in spite of high pitch pressure on the politicians and political parties to win or fail to retain their coveted seats of authority.
    .......Ok(ay!)

Quote Originally Posted by jatofbhiwani View Post
    Haryana is a separate state only because of Devilal. I dont want to praise any political party but Devilal wanted a separate state for Jats where we dont have to live in anyone's shadow. Now if BJP wins we will have a non Jat Chief Minister thanks to the strong anti jat lobby in BJP. (To count the least, Rajputs with their centuries long love for Jats). Congress gave Jats OBC reservation.
    Now the question becomes which party is Anti Jat.
    Have you seen ads of BJP which shows cartoon hooda, sonia and rahul gandhi where hooda takes them for a field trip and in field there is a person speaking haryanvi with hooka and turban repeatedly slapping a women.
    Low sex ratio in haryana is a concern but is haryana the only state with low sex ratio.
    May be jats will realise this when a non jat will sit on their Khandwa for next 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by DrRajpalSingh View Post
    Friend,

What about Bahujan Samaj Party, Shoshit Samaj etc etc.?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

Arvindc (October 18th, 2014)

jab haathi ne u.p me hi anda de diya to aap haryana se ghoda expect ker rahe hai kadyan sahab

Politics is the field of slow growth, ultimate patience and sudden surprises. Same was the fate of INLD in 2004 but now look they are in contention. My statement was to Dr Rajpal's view of no party in country over caste lines.

Politics is the field of slow growth, ultimate patience and sudden surprises. Same was the fate of INLD in 2004 but now look they are in contention. My statement was to Dr Rajpal's view of no party in country over caste lines.
    Samar ji
    you can thingh answer from rajpal ji.there are atleast 20seats in haryana where winning diffrence is going below 1000 votes.this can turn around haryana fate.saare exit fail hai is baar haryana me

14. The Following User Says Thank You to agodara For This Useful Post:

vikkisingh (October 18th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by agodara View Post
    Samar ji
    you can thingh answer from rajpal ji.there are atleast 20seats in haryana where winning diffrence is going below 1000 votes.this can turn around haryana fate.saare exit fail hai is baar haryana me
    Bhai Ashok, in my opinion except Kiloi every seat is neck to neck.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

agodara (October 17th, 2014)

Bhai Ashok, in my opinion except Kiloi every seat is neck to neck.
    samar ji
    i agree with you.nothing is clear.van of surweyer stops at main chowk where every partys worker is there and they give their opinins not voters.

There is no pro jat party. But hooda is pro jat leader it's true.100%. He has done great job

Jayda jat pro hona hi Unki har ka karan hai

19. The Following User Says Thank You to amankadian For This Useful Post:

agodara (October 18th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by amankadian View Post
    There is no pro jat party. But hooda is pro jat leader it's true.100%. He has done great job

Jayda jat pro hona hi Unki har ka karan hai
    bhai jis tarah se samar ji kaha hai khandwa bjp ke ser pe aagaya to jat rowege 5 saal kehte is se hooda hi accha tha,is se chautala hi accha tha,is se bansi lal hi accha tha etc

So long BSP remained attached to lower castes it did not get chance to taste power. So they broad based its appeal first in UP by including those members who belonged to upper, middle and lower groups of society and professing Hindu, Muslim and Sikh religions. And after that they ruled there.

They have brought forward Arvind Sharma as CM candidate in Haryana ir order to ensure acceptability among higher castes. The results of the impact of this new experiment in Haryana will be seen on 19th October.
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

Arvindc (October 18th, 2014), ayushkadyan (October 18th, 2014)

bhai jis tarah se samar ji kaha hai khandwa bjp ke ser pe aagaya to jat rowege 5 saal kehte is se hooda hi accha tha,is se chautala hi accha tha,is se bansi lal hi accha tha etc
    I think being a Jat, we all JL members would like to see a Jat CM in Haryana..Any speculation before actual poll results, doesn't hold any mass. It's not about supporting a party but how can we say that BJP will declare a non Jat CM and hence, that would be against of Jats. It's all about leader and leaderships style who hold the key position. We have seen Hooda as CM of Haryana but it doesn't mean that no other CM can do better for Jats than Hooda. It would be a pre mature conclusion to declare BJP as anti Jat or pro Jat party..only time will tell what is in the womb of future.
    Sorry I'm dragging UP politics here..the same BJP seems a pro Jat party when it comes to ticket distribution in last general election, representation of Jat minister in union cabinet or Jat reservation in UP during Atal's era. But wait, despite doing all that still I'm not in favour to declare BJP as a Pro Jat party because here my understanding is that all party take decision keeping the political benefits in mind. Now come to the only Jat leader of UP Ch. Ajeet Singh who could not be a toarch bearer for Jats when it was needed during last year's riots. It proves that a Jat leader can also let you down. It indicates being a Jat is not the sole criteria to turn you into a Pro Jat leader. It's the need of politics which can make a jat leader as an anti Jat and vice versa.
    Again I'm coming to Hooda and congress, if they are pro jat as few members think here then why Jats of Haryana are not getting this. Why they are loosing ground here. How it's possible that a political party can be pro jat in one state and anti jat in other states. Here I'm talking about congress who was nowhere with Jats in UP in the hours of crisis. Are Jats of UP different from Haryana? In UP they were worried about minorities votes. In Haryana, where minorities votes are negligible so they want to prove them as pro Jat. How funny it is..Ultimately it proves that it's all about political benefits nothing else. No party is different from that.
    Sorry for deviating the thread's discussion. Politics is like that which can prove you wrong at any time. We can't be stereotyped for any political party whether it's Congress or BJP..We can't reject BJP by saying it's a bahaman baniya party that would be a typical 90's mentality..time is changing.. Character of a political party can be changed at any time. Similarly congress can't be secular every time.
    Last edited by ayushkadyan; October 18th, 2014 at 10:19 AM.
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to ayushkadyan For This Useful Post:

Arvindc (October 18th, 2014)

dekho 3 bar Same govt Ko vote dena logo Ko thoda accha sa nhi lagta. They want change ab wo change INLD main ayega ya BJP 19 Ko pata chalega.

40 seat inld Ki or 20 se upper hooda Ki to shaan bani rhegi hooda or next time fer try karega

desh m anti congress wave hai or hooda ke pro jat hone hooda Ki Bhi se votes kati hai

dusra Ager BJP 15+ seat ati hai, tho bhai fhir se modi apni tsunami chala Gaye. Survey to 25-30 dikha raha hai Ager Asia hua to modi fan following haryana m badi main

5-10% voting share jo bada hai wo modi effect hai

Quote Originally Posted by ayushkadyan View Post
    Any UOTE=agodara;369237]bhai jis tarah se samar ji kaha hai khandwa bjp ke ser pe aagaya to jat rowege 5 saal kehte is se hooda hi accha tha,is se chautala hi accha tha,is se bansi lal hi accha tha etc
    I think being a Jat we all JL members would like to see a Jat CM in Haryana..Any speculation before actual poll results, doesn't hold any mass. It's not about supporting a party but how can we say BJP will declare a non Jat CM and Hence, that would be against of Jats. It's all about leaderships style who hold the key position. We have seen Hooda as CM in Haryana but it doesn't mean that no other CM can do better for Jats than Hooda. It would be a pre mature conclusion to declare BJP as anti Jat or pro Jat party..only time will tell what is in the womb of future.
    Sorry I'm dragging UP politics here..the same BJP seems a pro Jat party when it comes to ticket distribution in last general election, representation of Jat minister in union cabinet or Jat reservation in UP during Atal's era. But wait despite doing all that still I'm not in favour to declare BJP as Pro Jat party because here my understanding is that all party take decision keeping the political benefits in mind. Now come to the only Jat leader of UP Ch. Ajeet Singh who could not be a toarch bearer for Jats when it was needed during last year's riots. It proves that a Jat leader can also let you down. It indicates being a Jat is not the sole criteria to turn you into a Pro Jat leader. It's the need of politics which can make a jat leader as anti Jat and vice versa.
    Again I'm coming to Hooda and congress, if they are pro jat as few members think here then why Jats of are not getting this. Why they are loosing ground here. How it's possible a political party can be pro jat in one state and anti jat in other states. Here I'm talking about congress who was nowhere with Jats in UP in the hours of crisis. Are Jats of UP different from Haryana. In UP they were worried about minorities votes. In Haryana where minorities votes are negligible so they want to prove them as pro Jat. How funny it is..Ultimately it proves that it's all about political benefits nothing else. No party is different from that.
    Sorry for deviating the thread's discussion. Politics is like that which can prove you wrong at any time. We can't be stereotyped for any political party whether it's Congress or BJP..We can't reject BJP by saying it's a bahaman baniya party that would be a typical 90's mentality..time is changing.. Character of a political party can be changed at any time. Similarly congress can't be secular every time.[/QUOTE]

Its Trend buddy, congress is zero without hooda. In haryana now congress mean hooda.

Ager bjp jeet gai to jat cm aa sakta hai dusra ya fir koi bada chera cm banega jis se koi naraj na ho

27. The Following User Says Thank You to amankadian For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (October 18th, 2014)

जाटलेंड के सदस्यों के चाहने से क्या होता है........जाटलेंड ने तो ऑनलाइन वोटिंग मे inld को जिता ही दिया है और 4-5 मुख्यमंत्री एक ही परिवार से .... जो काम और विकास कर रहा था, उसे काँग्रेसी जाट बता कर हरवा दिया....और बीजेपी तो तीसरे नंबर पर रखा है.... जो जेल मे है उसके लिए जाटलेंड पर भी खूब रौला काटा.... हाँ हम हरयाणा का न सही, किसी जाट को जाटलेंड का मुख्यमंत्री जरूर चुन सकते है.....
    जाट के ठाठ हैं .....

There is neck to neck fight on majority of seats and the margin between the winners and loosers will be very thin. Therefore, no much reliance could be placed on trends as exhibited by the exit polls. Tomorrow the mist would be cleared with counting of votes. The results are expected to be equally startling for the electorate as well as political leadership.

The reality of exit polls will come into scrutiny and their reliability is very much at stake.

It would also be interesting to see tomorrow what is in store for Venod Sharma/Kuldeep Bishnoi, Arvind Sharma, OP Dhankar, Capt. Abhimanyu, Anil Vij, Kiran Chaudhary, Capt. Ajay Yadav et all, who are the self proclaimed future CMs of Haaryana.
    Last edited by DrRajpalSingh; October 18th, 2014 at 12:13 PM.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

VikrantChodhary (October 18th, 2014)

हरियाणा के जाट भावी मुख्यमंत्री का हाल
    हर लम्हा लम्हा 19 को वोटों की गिनती की रखी मियाद खत्म हो रही है,
    मेरे मुख्यमंत्री की चाहत एक्जिट पोल की रोशनी मे खामोशी से रो रही है,
    इन जाटलेंडरों की मतवाली जमात से न पूछों, मेरे धड़कनों का अफ़साना
    यह तो बस अपने अहं की ख़ातिर यहाँ पर पोस्ट लिखकर खूब ख़ुश रही है..
    जाट के ठाठ हैं .....