Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New moderator

New moderator

Hi everyone,
    We have decided to add one more moderator to the mix so that our current moderators' workload would be lessened. Please welcome Mr. Ramesh Chander Khatkar as our newest addition to this job. Mr. Khatkar is a retired chief manager of Oriental Bank of commerce and presently resides in Rohtak. He has been an active member of Jatland for a couple of years and been a sound voice of reason and rationale among a din of commotion on several of the threads.
    Please give him your support while he learns more about the new role that he has been assigned.
    -Bagh
    There is a place in Delhi named "Rani Bagh". I say its irony at it's fullest!

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to satyeshwar For This Useful Post:

agodara (November 7th, 2014), ayushkadyan (November 7th, 2014), bishanleo2001 (November 9th, 2014), DrRajpalSingh (November 7th, 2014), lrburdak (November 7th, 2014), Prikshit (November 7th, 2014), sjakhars (November 7th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (November 28th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by satyeshwar View Post
    Hi everyone,
    We have decided to add one more moderator to the mix so that our current moderators' workload would be lessened. Please welcome Mr. Ramesh Chander Khatkar as our newest addition to this job. Mr. Khatkar is a retired chief manager of Oriental Bank of commerce and presently resides in Rohtak. He has been an active member of Jatland for a couple of years and been a sound voice of reason and rationale among a din of commotion on several of the threads.
    Please give him your support while he learns more about the new role that he has been assigned.
    -Bagh
    Thanks Bagh.

He is a wise man with life long experience.

Welcome on board Khatkar Sahab.

I hope you would enjoy every facets of mod ship here and we would learn from your lifelong experience.

Good Luck.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

ChsomvirDalal (November 7th, 2014), login4vinay (November 7th, 2014), lrburdak (November 7th, 2014), Prikshit (November 7th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (November 28th, 2014)

Have seen a few of his interventions. Prima facie, he seems to be worthy of moderatorship. He is most welcome.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to singhvp For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (November 7th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (November 28th, 2014)

Hi everyone,
    -Bagh
    Respected Satyeshwar Ji

Thanks for the trust in me, I shall not only try but shall ensure to discharge my duty in line with philosophy of Jat Land without any fear and favor
    With Regards

Ramesh Khatkar

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RKhatkar For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (November 7th, 2014), cooljat (November 7th, 2014), DrRajpalSingh (November 7th, 2014), lrburdak (November 7th, 2014), Prikshit (November 7th, 2014), sanjeev_balyan (November 8th, 2014), sjakhars (November 7th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (November 28th, 2014), ygulia (November 7th, 2014)

Best of luck ramesh ji
    Last edited by agodara; November 7th, 2014 at 06:51 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to agodara For This Useful Post:

sukhbirhooda (November 28th, 2014)

Khatkar sir aapka swagat hai.
    GJ
    "Jindagi Jindadili Ka Naam Hain"

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ganeshjat For This Useful Post:

Welcome and full support to Sh. Khatkar Sahab as mod. Yr endearment on Jat issues shall be useful for the job and JL.... Good luck....
    जाट के ठाठ हैं .....

14. The Following User Says Thank You to rskankara For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by RKhatkar View Post
    Respected Satyeshwar Ji

Thanks for the trust in me, I shall not only try but shall ensure to discharge my duty in line with philosophy of Jat Land without any fear and favor
    With Regards

Ramesh Khatkar
    Dear Uncle,

Congratulations and heartiest welcome for the new role. We look forward that the gap created lately would be narrowed and moderator-ship will go to next level.

Thanks!
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (November 8th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (November 28th, 2014)

Respected Satyeshwar Ji

With Regards

Ramesh Khatkar
    श्रीमान खटकर जी,

आपका इस नये अवतार में जाटलैंड पर स्वागत है| आशा है कि आप अपनी नयी भूमिका को एक धर्माधिकारी के रूप में आत्मसात करेंगे| जो सत्य हो, उचित हो, जाट समुदाय के हित में हो उन सभी विषयो पर आप अडिग रहेंगे| आप अपनी कार्यशैली द्वारा समस्त सदस्यो के समक्ष निष्पक्षता का उदाहरण प्रस्तुत करे, ऐसी हमारी आशा है|

अंत में आपको हार्दिक शुभकामनाए| आपकी जाटलैंड पर यात्रा अनवरत, अविरल रहे|

---आयुष कादियान
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ayushkadyan For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (November 7th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (November 28th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by ayushkadyan View Post
    श्रीमान खटकर जी,

आपका इस नये अवतार में जाटलैंड पर स्वागत है| आशा है कि आप अपनी नयी भूमिका को एक धर्माधिकारी के रूप में आत्मसात करेंगे| जो सत्य हो, उचित हो, जाट समुदाय के हित में हो उन सभी विषयो पर आप अडिग रहेंगे| आप अपनी कार्यशैली द्वारा समस्त सदस्यो के समक्ष निष्पक्षता का उदाहरण प्रस्तुत करे, ऐसी हमारी आशा है|

---आयुष कादियान
    प्रिय आयुष जी

शुभकामनाओं के लिये आपका तह दिल से शुक्रिया | मैं आपकी व jl के समस्त सदस्यों की आशाओं के अनुरूप अपना सामाजिक उत्तरदायित्व निभाने की पूरी कोशिश करूंगा |

सधन्यवाद

20. The Following User Says Thank You to RKhatkar For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by agodara View Post
    Best of luck ramesh ji

Thanks Godara JI

With regards

Heartiest welcome Friend.

Wish a long and successful innings as moderator/editor !
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ganeshjat View Post
    Khatkar sir aapka swagat hai.
    Dear Sir

Thanks a Lot

With regards

25. The Following User Says Thank You to RKhatkar For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by rskankara View Post
    Welcome and full support to Sh. Khatkar Sahab as mod. Yr endearment on Jat issues shall be useful for the job and JL.... Good luck....

Dear kakran Ji

thanks for respect and support

With Regards

27. The Following User Says Thank You to RKhatkar For This Useful Post:

Dear kakran Ji

thanks for respect and support

With Regards
    Khatkar Ji mubark ho!

My only request is that please don't add Bhajan Lal to the list of "Jat People".

Congratulations Ramesh Khatkar Ji for the assignment. You have uploaded one image on JL Wiki. Where would you like to fit it ?
    Laxman Burdak

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lrburdak For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (November 28th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (November 28th, 2014)

Hi everyone,
    -Bagh

Warm Welcome!!

32. The Following User Says Thank You to shokeen59 For This Useful Post:

@Khatkar saab, welcome aboard.

@VP Singh ji, raam ram, how are ya. I missed you and bhai Ravinderjeet. Hugss <3

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vdhillon For This Useful Post:

singhvp (November 8th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (November 28th, 2014)

Welcome Sir and I hope there will be a crack down on religious fanaticism on this website. I have noticed some people come in a group to abuse a member. They use derogatory and offensive language against Muslims, Islam. Kindly take a note of the language being used here and also take some action against such people.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ayushkadyan View Post
    श्रीमान खटकर जी,

---आयुष कादियान
    wow! heart-felt wish. 10 out of 10 for such pleasing-to-read Hindi. Bahut khoob bhai, shabaas. Keep up your shudh Hindi writing

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vdhillon For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (November 8th, 2014), Prikshit (November 28th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (November 28th, 2014)