Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Jat Men: What Makes Them a Good Catch…

Quote Originally Posted by narenderkharb View Post
    भाई आप अपने खुद के ख्यालात सभी जाट लडकियों पर ना थोपो
    May be some of your close ones did this but you are just creating a wrong impression about all Jat girls.

On a ligter note कभी इस जाट में कुछ अच्छा भी देख लिया करों

न्यू मत ना बिसराओ कती, छोर की बात मे दम तो से।

लेट्स अप्रीशियेट दा फॅक्ट दट रिवर्स इस वेरी वेरी रेर ...
    If someone has to kill you, he has to beat you first.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ssgoyat For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (February 3rd, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post
    Huaaaahhhh!....
    "one night stand" have been so common now?
    पेहले इस्तेमाल करें फिर विश्वास करें।

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ssgoyat For This Useful Post:

prashantacmet (February 2nd, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by rekhasmriti View Post
    This might not be related ......

Jat men always considered to be directly proportional to Audacity .

Just a curious thought Are Jatnis more Audacious than Jat Men ?????

Please no theories ......I am referring to real life examples .

Per my experience Jatnis are more bold and willing to take risk ......phir chahe dekhi jayegi .......than Jat men .
    I would say Yes.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to narenderkharb For This Useful Post:

rekhasmriti (February 3rd, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by ssgoyat View Post
    न्यू मत ना बिसराओ कती, छोर की बात मे दम तो से।

लेट्स अप्रीशियेट दा फॅक्ट दट रिवर्स इस वेरी वेरी रेर ...
    छोर की बात में दम हो ना हो आपकी बात काटन का दम मेर में कोणी रिश्तेदार .

कारण तो रेखा न बता ही दिया था
    Last edited by narenderkharb; February 2nd, 2015 at 11:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by narenderkharb View Post
    छोर की बात में दम हो ना हो आपकी बात काटन का दम मेर में कोणी रिश्तेदार .

कारण तो रेखा न बता ही दिया था
    कोए ना, मे देख गया आप के एडिट कर गये...

न्यू क्याह ने बेल्लन पडन द्या थे बटेउआ के ....

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ssgoyat For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (February 3rd, 2015), spdeshwal (February 19th, 2015)

This might not be related ......

Jat men always considered to be directly proportional to Audacity .

Just a curious thought Are Jatnis more Audacious than Jat Men ?????

Please no theories ......I am referring to real life examples .

Per my experience Jatnis are more bold and willing to take risk ......phir chahe dekhi jayegi .......than Jat men .
    Yes, it's true. Most of time I found that Jatnis are more courageous than Jat men when it comes to take a stand for something which sound rebellious.
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ayushkadyan For This Useful Post:

rekhasmriti (February 3rd, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by akshaymalik84 View Post
    There is difference between admirer of Jats and getting married to a JAT.

The crude criteria for a girl to fall in love is how well a man satisfy her. Doesn't matter if he is a Jat or not.
    Although this is humor section but now things are messing up. Let's not generalize everything. Your satisfaction theory can't be applied in every girl's case. How can a girl be so sure about a particular man that he can satisfy her without knowing him. And to know someone you have to start it atleast with friendship which at the end can be turned out into love depends on the compatibility of both. It's all about one's partner preferences nothing else.

I mentioned some jat qualities in my earlier posts just to showcase that how fabulous Jat men are which generally girls ignore. I find those qualities cool enough.
    However, it doesn't mean every girl should fall in love with a jat man. Also it's not the only reason for getting married to a Jat. Every girl has her own set of partner preference. Its a girl discretion to whom she wants to choose as a partner for rest of her life. Not necessarily a Jat.

" Its a girl discretion to whom she wants to choose as a partner for rest of her life. Not necessarily a Jat."

Now this is what I call Happy Ending .......very few threads actually reach to some Conclusion.....this is one of them .

14. The Following User Says Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (February 6th, 2015)

I thank the moderators for deleting my post. This is not the first time that this bias has been shown. If the moderators do not wish me to post anything, I would not!

The bias and the prejudice of the moderators is amply reflected in their selective/arbitrary actions in dealing with posts of certain members while ignoring those of others.

They are deafeningly silent when a member who owes allegiance to their ideology gets personal with a fellow member, or unnecessarily indulges in a tu-tu mein-mein or for that matter bulldozes into any discussion thereby throwing it off-gear.

If someone writes tilakdhari or kachhadhari, it's ok, but the moment that someone is replied to by using the word - 'salwar kameez wala', the moderators immediately admonish the person who replies.

Finally, I request Ayush bhai to kindly excuse me for mentioning the above off topic comments on this lovely thread initiated by him.

Coming back to the thread, I end my contribution to this thread and possibly to this site by quoting William Golding - I think women are foolish to pretend they are equal to men, they are far superior and always have been." I am sure some tu-tu mein-mein members may even have problems with this quote. So, be it!

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AbhikRana For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (February 6th, 2015), cooljat (February 6th, 2015), Prikshit (February 18th, 2015), rekhasmriti (February 6th, 2015), rsdalal (February 19th, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by AbhikRana View Post
    I thank the moderators for deleting my post. This is not the first time that this bias has been shown. If the moderators do not wish me to post anything, I would not!

The bias and the prejudice of the moderators is amply reflected in their selective/arbitrary actions in dealing with posts of certain members while ignoring those of others.

They are deafeningly silent when a member who owes allegiance to their ideology gets personal with a fellow member, or unnecessarily indulges in a tu-tu mein-mein or for that matter bulldozes into any discussion thereby throwing it off-gear.

If someone writes tilakdhari or kachhadhari, it's ok, but the moment that someone is replied to by using the word - 'salwar kameez wala', the moderators immediately admonish the person who replies.

Finally, I request Ayush bhai to kindly excuse me for mentioning the above off topic comments on this lovely thread initiated by him.

Coming back to the thread, I end my contribution to this thread and possibly to this site by quoting William Golding - I think women are foolish to pretend they are equal to men, they are far superior and always have been." I am sure some tu-tu mein-mein members may even have problems with this quote. So, be it!

bhai koi nahi aise mat karo. we need your valuable contribution. plz don't leave.

" Its a girl discretion to whom she wants to choose as a partner for rest of her life. Not necessarily a Jat."

Now this is what I call Happy Ending .......very few threads actually reach to some Conclusion.....this is one of them .
    Kyu jata ki population kam karwao so :P
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

agodara (February 19th, 2015), ayushkadyan (February 18th, 2015), vijaypooniya (February 18th, 2015)

" Kyu jata ki....."

Meri intention to Happy Ending ki thi

" Kyu jata ki....."

Meri intention to Happy Ending ki thi
    Movie mode te bahar bhi aa jaya kar....Pehlam me ladkio ki ratio kam se....Happy ending ke chakar me union banwa de tu ainn :P :D
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

rekhasmriti (February 21st, 2015)

fer baad me kalla tittaan ka discretion bhi rehna chaiye.... kade fer gharkyah ne kaal karo bad me...

" fer baad me kalla tittaan ka discretion bhi rehna chaiye.... kade fer gharkyah ne kaal karo bad me.."

Nahi aayee meri samajh mei .........................................

Last edited by rekhasmriti; February 21st, 2015 at 04:48 AM.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (February 21st, 2015)

Hang on .....please .

" Not Necessarily Jat " ka nara ......mere nahi hai .......its Ayush Post 27 ........

I was only in agreement .......

27. The Following User Says Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (February 21st, 2015)

Hang on .....please ." Not Necessarily Jat " ka nara ......mere nahi hai .......its Ayush Post 27 ........I was only in agreement .......
    Yes, time is changing...and we Jat men can't be male chauvinist every time..This is the fact and we cant deny it...I've seen it in metro cities where more n more Jatnis are crossing the barriers by choosing non-jat as their life partner. However, in villages they even can't think to get married to a non-Jat. I don't know whether it's right or wrong but it's a alarm for Jat men.I find all the jatnis who are working in corporate world, bold, liberal, courageous and likely to choose their life partner other than jat community.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to ayushkadyan For This Useful Post:

rekhasmriti (February 21st, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by ayushkadyan View Post
    Yes, time is changing...and we Jat men can't be male chauvinist every time..This is the fact and we cant deny it...I've seen it in metro cities where more n more Jatnis are crossing the barriers by choosing non-jat as their life partner. However, in villages they even can't think to get married to a non-Jat. I don't know whether it's right or wrong but it's a alarm for Jat men.I find all the jatnis who are working in corporate world, bold, liberal, courageous and likely to choose their life partner other than jat community.
    Lomdii ney angur na mile to aanguur khattey sain) the trueth is there are very few jatnis per jat boys and so there is a competition . Male chauvinists don't even get a bleep! Er tu kaun sey 'we jat men stop being male chauvinist kehan aala' apni mansitka sudhaar generalise mat kar!

Quote Originally Posted by jatofbhiwani View Post
    Lomdii ney angur na mile to aanguur khattey sain) the trueth is there are very few jatnis per jat boys and so there is a competition . Male chauvinists don't even get a bleep! Er tu kaun sey 'we jat men stop being male chauvinist kehan aala' apni mansitka sudhaar generalise mat kar!
    If you can't understand the intellectual thoughts then spare this thread from your half cooked theories.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ayushkadyan For This Useful Post:

cooljat (February 21st, 2015), Prikshit (February 21st, 2015), rekhasmriti (February 21st, 2015)

"Yes, time is changing........."

Bang on .......Summed Up very well ......Keep up this right attitude ........

Thanks .......

Regards,
    Smriti