Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Narendra Modi as Prime Minister of India : An appraisal

Let me ask the cynics a two simple questions;

1. What Modi government has not done which could have easily been done so far ?
    2. What Modi government has done so far, which should not have been done ?

Let us carry forward the discussion after hearing members' answers to these two simple questions.

RK^2
    There are many paths leading to God, politics is certainly not one of them...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rkumar For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (January 30th, 2015), cooljat (January 30th, 2015), ManjeetS (January 31st, 2015), rsdalal (February 1st, 2015)

Respected Dr Sahib;
    You have taken a right decision to start the current thread. A proper and to the point analysis is needed. In my opinion the six month time is not sufficient to evaluate performance; still an analysis can be done.
    The first thing that Modi Ji has proved is the strength of Indian Democracy. He has shown, every citizen has the opportunity in democratic set up. Rise of Modi Ji in a single party with absolute majority is better than Janta Party and Janta Dal experiments of political system. The both were lacking the basic resemblance of political ideology hence could not survive; but this time hopes are better. The success of Modi government is must for Aam Aadmi, to belie the theory of ancestry leadership/govern (Vans Vaad)
    Modi Ji has started in a different style that was not seen in past. He has two simultaneous objectives to achieve in a startup plan, the first to convey his message of direction of governance, the second but important is to spread and strengthen the winning spree for his party in every coming election. The both are important for him to prove himself a strong, bold and delivering PM. In both the tasks Modi has succeeded. He has given clear feelings to his colleagues and administrative set up to fall in line of healthy delivery process. It is expected Delhi will go Modi way, Bihar, Punjab, UP etc shall fall in similar lines if other circumstances remain normal, how it will be possible is a different political subject but the situation is likely to resemble so. Modi shall become capable to deliver after he achieves this stage.
    The political message that Modi Ji choose first was to take up and occupy a reasonable space in the global political system. He has implemented his plans intelligently by inviting regional nation heads in his swearing in ceremony, visited the critical neighboring countries. Visit of China and US Presidents is another Modi plan that cannot be termed as un-necessary.
    Regarding other aspects step by step analysis is needed.

Thanks

4. The Following User Says Thank You to RKhatkar For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (January 30th, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar View Post
    Let me ask the cynics a two simple questions;

1. What Modi government has not done which could have easily been done so far ?
    2. What Modi government has done so far, which should not have been done ?

Let us carry forward the discussion after hearing members' answers to these two simple questions.

RK^2
    RK ji, cynics like me may be ignorant and opposing or criticising for the sake of it! Same time I may say that either the supporters themselves are ignorant or unaware of the good work done by Modi and his govt. as no one has come forward to list the achievements!

A cynic like me, may still ask, why no Lokpal or Lokayukts are appointed?
    Where is the Black Money?
    What are the policies and measures announced or initiated for the development of the farming sector!
    Last Budget was hopeless and disappointing eg. smart cities.
    What measure have been taken to improve the railways other than bullet train hype etc.
    What happened to strengthening our defense forces in Budget or otherwise?
    I have heard him to come up with a large water management scheme, floods control and channelising the rain and flood water! Nothing has been talked of or initiated so far!

What he shouldn't have done is allowing his party MPS and Ministers spreading hatred among the public at large!
    He shouldn't have included people like Nihalchand, Sadhvi Jyoti or that idiot from Bihar as ministers in his Cabinet!
    His govt has not delivered any strong signals to our neighboring countries that he repeated in every public rally before election!
    land acquisition bill is anti farmers!
    Why so much money was wasted for his America and Australia visit!
    At least I know of Australia, that rock star image etc. was just a hyped propaganda that gained nothing substantial

Hope The BJP supporters will start highlighting the achievements and hopefully cynics would come up with more positive criticism!

Cheers!

Cheers!

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to spdeshwal For This Useful Post:

abhisheklakda (January 30th, 2015), amitbudhwar (January 2nd, 2016), ManjeetS (January 31st, 2015), rajbhasker (April 18th, 2015), rkumar (January 30th, 2015)

That's very creative. Magar " Sabka Saath, sabka Vikas" se ye kaise pata chalega ki Vikas ka "Baap" kaun hai.....LOL..RK^2
    It is called presence of mind..hahah
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ayushkadyan For This Useful Post:

rsdalal (February 1st, 2015)

I'm just trying to understand that why people are so impatient to reach a conclusion on Modi led government's progress done so far.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ayushkadyan For This Useful Post:

rsdalal (February 1st, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by spdeshwal View Post
    So far, Modi and his Govt. has belied the aspirations of the millions of Indians they created before the elections!This is only reason that their followers are taking credit for factors the govt has no control over rather some of them claiming that modi has successfully invoked the Gods that resulted into lower fuel prices! Senior BJP leader Arun shaurie has rightly observed that "burtano ki aawaj to aa rahi , lekin khana nahi aa reha! Meaning, only announcements but no action or results so far!Cheers!
    सर जी,
    आपने कौन सी उम्मीदें बाँध ली थी सरकार से जो टूट गयी। हमें तो पहले ही पता था ना तो काला धन रातोरात इस देश में वापिस आने वाला और ना ही देश के हालात इतनी जल्दी बदलने वाले। सरकार कोई भी हो जब तक देश के लोगो की सोच नहीं बदलेगी कुछ नहीं बदलेगा।

क्या ये संतोष कम है कि परिवारवादी राजनीति का अंत हो चुका है। रिमोट कंट्रोल की बैटरी हमेशा के लिए डैड हो चुकी है। सरकार की योजनाये अखबारों की सुर्खिया बनने लगी है न कि रोज़ के नए घोटाले।विश्व के तीन शक्तिशाली देश खुद को हमारा मित्र बनाने के लिए मरे जा रहे है।सिक्योरिटी गार्ड के सहारे सीढिया चढ़ने वाले पीएम की जगह खुद दौड़ने वाले पीएम ने ले ली है।

अभी तो अच्छे दिनों की प्री-मानसून बारिश बस शुरू ही हुई है। आगे चलकर अच्छे दिनों के बादल फट जाये और लोग अच्छे दिनों में डूब जाये तो कोई आश्चर्य नहीं होना चाहिये।तब तक बाज़ार से किसी कांग्रेसी छाते का जुगाड़ हो जाये तो मज़ा आ जाये।

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ayushkadyan For This Useful Post:

cooljat (January 30th, 2015), RKhatkar (January 30th, 2015), rsdalal (February 1st, 2015), sjakhars (February 5th, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by ayushkadyan View Post
    I'm just trying to understand that why people are so impatient to reach a conclusion on Modi led government's progress done so far.

Youa re giving your verdict on kejriwal just for 49 days and you are talking about "impatience"?...it is funny or sunny?..i mean sunny leone
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to prashantacmet For This Useful Post:

abhisheklakda (January 30th, 2015), amitbudhwar (January 31st, 2015), ayushkadyan (January 30th, 2015), RathiJi (January 30th, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post
    Youa re giving your verdict on kejriwal just for 49 days and you are talking about "impatience"?...it is funny or sunny?..i mean sunny leone
    Prashant pehle ek kaam khatam kar le fer comment likh liye

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RathiJi For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (January 30th, 2015), cooljat (January 30th, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by spdeshwal View Post
    RK ji, cynics like me may be ignorant and opposing or criticising for the sake of it! Same time I may say that either the supporters themselves are ignorant or unaware of the good work done by Modi and his govt. as no one has come forward to list the achievements!

A cynic like me, may still ask, why no Lokpal or Lokayukts are appointed?
    Where is the Black Money?
    What are the policies and measures announced or initiated for the development of the farming sector!
    Last Budget was hopeless and disappointing eg. smart cities.
    What measure have been taken to improve the railways other than bullet train hype etc.
    What happened to strengthening our defense forces in Budget or otherwise?
    I have heard him to come up with a large water management scheme, floods control and channelising the rain and flood water! Nothing has been talked of or initiated so far!

What he shouldn't have done is allowing his party MPS and Ministers spreading hatred among the public at large!
    He shouldn't have included people like Nihalchand, Sadhvi Jyoti or that idiot from Bihar as ministers in his Cabinet!
    His govt has not delivered any strong signals to our neighboring countries that he repeated in every public rally before election!
    land acquisition bill is anti farmers!
    Why so much money was wasted for his America and Australia visit!
    At least I know of Australia, that rock star image etc. was just a hyped propaganda that gained nothing substantial

Hope The BJP supporters will start highlighting the achievements and hopefully cynics would come up with more positive criticism!

Cheers!

Cheers!
    Deshwala Sahab,

UPA=II had a policy paralysis and decisions on large number of defense and other projects were not taken. Modi took over with a massive pending inventory of things to do. Common sense will dictate that anyone should prioritize under such circumstances. This is exactly he has been doing.

1. Modi govt cleared large number of defense projects which were gathering dust for years. For the first time US will be helping India to develop nuclear aircraft carriers.
    2. Modi government has taken 100s of steps to improve railway. This sector requires massive FDI and he is trying to rope in many countries for the task. He has signed almost with every country for the investment in Indian Railways. He has spoken multiple times of making best use of Indian railway land. Did we ever hear of such initiative before him in last 67 years?
    3. Major issue in farming sector is storage, irrigation and adequate pricing. He is acting with full force on first two for sure. Haven't we heard his call of " each drop, more crop" almost on every forum and during bilateral meetings with head of states. He is roping in many countries in his river-linkage project, which is vital for irrigation. It will be impractical to expect that the work on ground can be initiated within six months on such projects. It takes more than a year even to construct a three bed room house in India.
    4. Who says land acquisition is anti-farmers ? Land acquisition bill remains almost same except the provision of social impact assessment. This portion of the act was the major reason of delays in infrastructure projects. My own land is being acquired for a road in Shamli and I can tell you for sure that not a single farmer is unhappy with the changes in the bill.

I agree with you that BJP need to control some their wide mouth MPs. However, don't expect Modi alone to waste his time on every silly stuff. Let party president handle that. I am to a large extent its being handled.
    I agree fully that he should kick out some of these ministers.
    I am sure we will see that happening during next reshuffling. Don't expect him to take head on with everyone at the same time. Political acumen demands that he should focus on his main job and ignore such side issues. Let the dogs bark and the cart move on.

He is managing neighborhood very well. We have a more friendly government in Sri Lanka and everyone knows that India played an important role in this. We have much better relations with Nepal, Bangladesh and Myanmar. Only problem is Pakistan and he is handling her fairly strongly. For the first time he made talks conditional that Pakistan either talk to Hurryat or Indian government. He is following his policy. Pakistan is in more internal turmoil after Modi came to power. I am sure Ajit Dowel is doing a great job to keep Pakis busy.

You may think that he got nothing in Australia. However, that is not the general thinking. He has developed much friendlier relations with Australia than any other Indian government in the past. Australia will be selling Uranium to India and will also join Quadrilateral defense pact in Indo-Pacific. Money spent on his US and and Australia visit is not even a fraction of what Obama spent on his India visit. Americans are not fools that they will be spending so much money on optics and hype. Obama is not a fool that he will give a ride to Modi to Martin Luther King memorial. Obama or any other US president has never done it to anyone.

Disclaimer: Neither I am a BJP supporter nor a blind Modi supporter.

RK^2

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rkumar For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (January 30th, 2015), cooljat (January 30th, 2015), rsdalal (February 1st, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post
    If Modi resign today then we'll evaluate his work done so far not for what he could have done if he would have continued.No one asked Kejriwal to resign so he is the only one who is responsible for his own act. Therefore, conclusion will be made on his 49 days stint.Hope it's clear to you..

By the way I'm admirer of Sunny Leone..A taboo in indian film industry is doing a mind Blowing Job..let me search her video..time for refreshment..
    sorry for off topic..but could not resist myself..
    Last edited by ayushkadyan; January 30th, 2015 at 08:17 PM.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ayushkadyan For This Useful Post:

cooljat (January 30th, 2015), rkumar (January 30th, 2015)

MODI Ji: An Analysis:

The till date physical achievements of the government can’t be as also shouldn't be counted. The initial first two – three months witnessed Haryana Maharashtra elections, some time used in foreign tours/delegations and hospitality and other administrative preparations for visits important global leaders.

The Indian public seems not in haste to count government performance so early, certainly some groups are trying to put the govt to test The supportive decisions/achievements of government generally narrated are :

(1) Jan Dhan Yojna: This is not a new concept, those who are familiar with banking system might be aware of the term FINANCIAL INCLUSION. The existing financial inclusion term renamed Jan Dhan Yojna. Its benefits not properly defined as what type of insurance benefit for what period shall be available to the account holder. As far as I could understand the accidental death/disability insurance for one year shall be available to the Jan Dhan Yojna beneficiaries. Not yet clarified what will happen to insurance after that. The same benefit (that costs Rs 200 -400 per lac at corporate level) was available to new customers in banks as festival promotional activity. In nut shell NO CREDITS FOR MODI Ji

(2) Clean India (स्वच्छ भारत): This scheme is undoubtedly need of the time; no clear intentions of the government to launch it as a national programme or merely airing as a slogan for public invitation without any budgetary allocation, charter of planning etc. A similar programme named NIRMAL BHARAT was already being implemented wherein every household was made aware and provided technical support/ guidance for providing domestic and public toilets prohibiting open littering. Under the scheme SC households were provided with financial help also. No CREDITS FOR MODI Ji.

(3) Make in India: The most important MODIVISION. This has reply to many existing and arising national problems. The intention of Modi Ji is to save the nation from financial slavery, un-necessary dependence on competitor countries, saving hard foreign exchange, generation of internal local employment, capital formation and many more. PM has felt the need of skill and entrepreneur development. FULL CREDITS FOR MODI Ji

(4) Foreign Policy and Trade: The government seems to be taking appropriate steps and creating healthy environment suitable to international relations, trade and investments. Defence deals, technology transfer and participation. The expectations are proper. SAARC countries, BRICK economies, and other similar alignments are properly examined and being exploited. GOOD CREDITS FOR MODI Ji

(5) Corruption: INTENTIONS OF MODI Ji are very clear zero tolerance; he shall definitely stick to “ना खाऊँगा ना खाने दूँगा” he deserves all praise to speak these words otherwise no one in past dared to use such words for himself even. The public feeling have emerged that at top level proper vigil is being exercised in this direction. GOOD CREDITS FOR MODI Ji

(6) Inflation: the existing inflationary signs are under control, Whole sale price index and consumer price index are showing positive signals. Government took all necessary steps and shown no laxity in controlling inflation and prices of essential commodities. GOOD CREDITS FOR MODI Ji

Thanks

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RKhatkar For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (January 30th, 2015), DrRajpalSingh (January 31st, 2015), rkumar (January 30th, 2015)

1. Riverlinking project to begin in April at earliest: official

http://www.livemint.com/Politics/ZDa...t-officia.html

2. U.S. and India to Cooperate on Aircraft Carrier Technology

http://news.usni.org/2015/01/27/u-s-...ier-technology

India offers great opportunity for Australian uranium sales: Dr Vanessa Guthrie

http://www.business-standard.com/art...1500492_1.html

RK^2

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rkumar For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (January 31st, 2015), cooljat (January 31st, 2015), DrRajpalSingh (January 31st, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by RKhatkar View Post
    MODI Ji: An Analysis:

The till date physical achievements of the government can’t be as also shouldn't be counted. The initial first two – three months witnessed Haryana Maharashtra elections, some time used in foreign tours/delegations and hospitality and other administrative preparations for visits important global leaders.

The Indian public seems not in haste to count government performance so early, certainly some groups are trying to put the govt to test The supportive decisions/achievements of government generally narrated are :

(1) Jan Dhan Yojna: This is not a new concept, those who are familiar with banking system might be aware of the term FINANCIAL INCLUSION. The existing financial inclusion term renamed Jan Dhan Yojna. Its benefits not properly defined as what type of insurance benefit for what period shall be available to the account holder. As far as I could understand the accidental death/disability insurance for one year shall be available to the Jan Dhan Yojna beneficiaries. Not yet clarified what will happen to insurance after that. The same benefit (that costs Rs 200 -400 per lac at corporate level) was available to new customers in banks as festival promotional activity. In nut shell NO CREDITS FOR MODI Ji

(2) Clean India (स्वच्छ भारत): This scheme is undoubtedly need of the time; no clear intentions of the government to launch it as a national programme or merely airing as a slogan for public invitation without any budgetary allocation, charter of planning etc. A similar programme named NIRMAL BHARAT was already being implemented wherein every household was made aware and provided technical support/ guidance for providing domestic and public toilets prohibiting open littering. Under the scheme SC households were provided with financial help also. No CREDITS FOR MODI Ji.

(3) Make in India: The most important MODIVISION. This has reply to many existing and arising national problems. The intention of Modi Ji is to save the nation from financial slavery, un-necessary dependence on competitor countries, saving hard foreign exchange, generation of internal local employment, capital formation and many more. PM has felt the need of skill and entrepreneur development. FULL CREDITS FOR MODI Ji

(4) Foreign Policy and Trade: The government seems to be taking appropriate steps and creating healthy environment suitable to international relations, trade and investments. Defence deals, technology transfer and participation. The expectations are proper. SAARC countries, BRICK economies, and other similar alignments are properly examined and being exploited. GOOD CREDITS FOR MODI Ji

(5) Corruption: INTENTIONS OF MODI Ji are very clear zero tolerance; he shall definitely stick to “ना खाऊँगा ना खाने दूँगा” he deserves all praise to speak these words otherwise no one in past dared to use such words for himself even. The public feeling have emerged that at top level proper vigil is being exercised in this direction. GOOD CREDITS FOR MODI Ji

(6) Inflation: the existing inflationary signs are under control, Whole sale price index and consumer price index are showing positive signals. Government took all necessary steps and shown no laxity in controlling inflation and prices of essential commodities. GOOD CREDITS FOR MODI Ji

Thanks
    Good sign posts identified for analysis of their implementation so far. Some steps have been taken to practically implement them but on some others enforcement is still awaited.

Nonetheless, we must concentrate our discussion how these much professed issues are implemented by the Modi led government in remaining period of about 4 years.

One more point : The Prime Minister has made it clear to carry all people of the country along with him by saying : Sabka Saath, Sabka Vikas. But what about his cabinet colleagues who talk in different language as is reflected by the announcements of a few ministers on a recent advertisement which quoted a part of Indian constitution.

Therefore, this is a grey area to be tackled with care and utmost caution at the level of the Prime Minister himself as different voices are given air from time to time by various Ministers of Modi Cabinet, which are many a time at variance with one another. The cabinet ministers are expected to voice only unanimous wish/policy of the government not their personal views on such important issues as these pronouncements create unwanted confusion and unfounded apprehension in the minds of the people of the country.
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

RK^2
    Good initiation, let us wait for their real implementation in days ahead before giving credit or discredit to anyone.
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

RK^2
    River linking project is quite ambitious given the cost and state politics involved to link rivers. Nevertheless appreciate if work starts on this project sooner rather than later. Otherwise it will remain an ambitious project forever.

RK^2
    Sir ji, read some facts in the article published on the Hindu. There is no tangle benefit associated with these Nuclear reactors. They are expensive, difficult to mange the waste and other liabilities. So no rejoice sir ji celebrating this cause.

Nuclear deal no cause for celebration

http://www.thehindu.com/opinion/op-e...cle6839852.ece

Quote Originally Posted by ayushkadyan View Post

अभी तो अच्छे दिनों की प्री-मानसून बारिश बस शुरू ही हुई है। आगे चलकर अच्छे दिनों के बादल फट जाये और लोग अच्छे दिनों में डूब जाये तो कोई आश्चर्य नहीं होना चाहिये।तब तक बाज़ार से किसी कांग्रेसी छाते का जुगाड़ हो जाये तो मज़ा आ जाये।
    bhai gajab! acche dino ke badal fatne wale hai. Haha!Chalo bhai mubarak ho desh wasiyo ko, is musladhaar baarish ki. haha.
    Last edited by amitbudhwar; January 31st, 2015 at 01:51 PM.

RK^2
    Failed

# Black Money -----------------------Process Zero

# Ganga Clean------------------------Process Zero

# Smart City--------------------------Process Zero

# Bullet Train ------------------------Process Zero

Achievement.

#Make in India

#Clean India

#Foreign Policy
    Last edited by ManjeetS; January 31st, 2015 at 02:05 PM.

Modi Ji put on test

Let us turn towards other issues for some time;

1- Slogan: Every political entity tries to float some attractive and touching slogans. The theme “सबका साथ सबका विकास” is the similar phrase.
    The slogan tries to convey many things in short sentence. Undoubtedly it draws one’s quick attention, appropriate words for clear message, invitation of broader public participation, common man to remain plan centric and finally guarantying overall development. Good political step.

2- Neeti Aayog: It is not abolishing the current Planning Commission of India; rather renaming it as Neeti Aayog with some urgent need based modification for broader aim. The state head wisdom is reflected in the selection of advisors, planners and executors. Good start for need based and better planning. It is a positive political step.

3- Foreign policy: The decisions of Modi government may be termed as good spade work to yield desired good results lasting long. Some ifs and buts are and should be overruled. Modi Ji signals no dictations; but, follows. No space for adverse comments.

4- Commodity prices settlement: Some quick silent decisions of the government were made to escape public attention; these are enhancement of Rs 2 per kg sugar issue prices (pleasing sugar mill lobby), Rice export levies/bottlenecks allowed fall in fine quality paddy prices (influence of Rice Millers/exporters), deviation of life saving drugs policy (influence of multinationals/drug or salt importers) resulting increased cost of treatments for cancer etc seem to be unrealistic decisions placing the government in a suspicious phase. Poor decision.

The steep fall in international crude prices led to reduction in domestic rates of petrol/diesel. The previous government was not passing on the benefit to general public immediately and tried to take benefit for national pool. Modi Ji government, in the beginning started to pass on the benefit to general public instantly. But, later on with regular fall in crude prices this government started the same old policy (i.e. deviated from BJP policy to Cong policy); the present government practically increased petroleum products prices approximately Rs 7-8 per liter at existing rates thus allowed decrease of Rs 8-9 only. Not so bad, govt should avail the opportunity to ease national oil pool.

Cooking Gas subsidy DBTS (Direct Benefit Transfer Scheme) is a very complex and wise decision. On one hand it shall improve service quality wit introduction of computerized facility, on the other it shall save siphoning off govt funds fraudulently. Misuse of available facility of commercial and private vehicles was very common. Single household was using many connections. The rightful and need based decision of the government to plan public subsidies. Positive govt decision

Shortage of fertilizers, its distribution is a seasonal problem. It may be due to wrong or delayed decision, current fertilizer shortage can be short span problems need not to put to test.

5- Land acquisition: This is a very controversial national topic. Public thinking is divided horizontally and vertically. The previous policy was all bad for farmers but there was no net loss of holding to farmers as the acquisition rates were much more than market land rates, till 90’s farmers could manage purchasing double the acquired land in slightly far area. But later on powerful administration lobby invented trick of acquiring land for public purposes and handing over to private companies in the name of development that indirectly resulted land holding loss to farmers as land prices shoot-up leaving no power in land compensation value to purchase even 1/10th of acquired land in remote areas as well. The government allowed happening this. At the time for interaction with public, party managers felt public mood, realized slipping power from their hands, took u turn to compensate and promise greater say to farmers enacted hasty farmer friendly land acquiring policy. In the name of bottlenecks of need based land requirements Modi Ji government changed the policy under its own pressure, Modi Ji in a try to appease own friends, surrendered farmers’ interests more than required and needed. Farmers feel unreliable Modi JI for them; negative credits for Modi Ji

Other public interest issues such as Ganga Cleaning, Black money, Lokpal etc are more than important and time consuming topics as also ongoing process. Government needs much time, plans, efforts to get results hence need analysis from time to time. On these public concerns one thing is clear”यदि हम निष्पक्ष होकर इसका आंकलन करें तो मोदी जी की नीयत मे किसी प्रकार का कोई खोट नहीं दिख रहा है”

Thanks
    Last edited by RKhatkar; January 31st, 2015 at 11:22 PM.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to RKhatkar For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (February 1st, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by ManjeetS View Post
    Failed

# Black Money -----------------------Process Zero

# Ganga Clean------------------------Process Zero

# Smart City--------------------------Process Zero

# Bullet Train ------------------------Process Zero

Achievement.

#Make in India

#Clean India

#Foreign Policy
    The pitch of electioneering had raised the graph of the peoples' expectation from the new Government very high and they expected immediate results but it would take time to implement the long term goals set by Mr. Modi. So let us wait to see what is in store.

Instead of categorizing these acts of the Government as failures or achievements-- as they are none at the present time, , perhaps, it would be better to group them as Issues :

'Progress of Implementation Below Expectations' and

'Government seems Moving in Right Direction'.

Under these broad heads many other issues could be added to prepare a critique of the progress of the present government policies.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (February 1st, 2015)