Thread: Some real life humor- It Was a T-Shirt That Led Authorities to Mehdi, Within Just 14H

Some real life humor- It Was a T-Shirt That Led Authorities to Mehdi, Within Just 14H

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Arvindc For This Useful Post:

vdhillon (December 13th, 2014)

Britain’s MI6 helps India home in on Mehdi

"A Bangalore police official said that once they had Mehdi's mobile number, it was easy to track him down." --- What happened to the T-Shirt????

Yet another one...Mehdi was under surveillance for long

"...had been under surveillance by the Central intelligence agencies for sometime but given a long rope to see whether any “real IS operative would contact him,” an intelligence source claimed."

"The source said there were other people also under similar surveillance, but action would be taken only at an appropriate time. “There are many people who propagate Maoism, and we know them. But we don’t arrest them until there is more to it,” the source said."

I really pitty these intelligence sources, inke ghar ka chulah "black magic" se chalta hai. Aur "black Magic" kuch ka kuch bhi kar sakta hai. --hehe kam se kam muzhe baks dena, my sympathy for aadhiwasys isn't propagation of Maoism.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Arvindc For This Useful Post:

vdhillon (December 14th, 2014)

lolz ... भाई, आगली बार JL प किसे त सींग फसाए तो कोई जळखोरा HOME MINISTRY म तेरी शिकायत लगावै गा,
    "क यो देख लो मेरी घणी सुलगावे स। । यो जरूर माओ वादी स"

Quote Originally Posted by Arvindc View Post
    hehe kam se kam muzhe baks dena, my sympathy for aadhiwasys isn't propagation of Maoism.