Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Old Jatlander Shikha Godara found dead !!

Very shocked to know about her death. May god give peace to departed soul.
    India and Israel (Hindus & Jews) are true friends in this World. Both are Long Live and yes also both have survived and surviving under adverse conditions.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rajpaldular For This Useful Post:

sukhbirhooda (December 17th, 2014)

Tragic and shocking indeed !
    RIP departed couple, no words are sufficient to console the kid !
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

sukhbirhooda (December 17th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat View Post
    Shocked to read about the news. RIP Shikha. (

http://www.news.com.au/national/vict...-1227155461291
    There is already a thread! Please stop sensationalizing the news. I'm pretty much sure if it happens to any of us, we wouldn't like the news to come up on different threads like this on JL!!
    Imagine yourself at her place and think whether you would like to read it about you.
    If it would've been a natural death or an accident, things would have been different but to me this looks like- please leave the girl in peace and do not discuss about the troubles she had and the way she died.
    Respect her privacy.
    It is by luck that you get the chance to be the cause of someone's happiness,
    I love to grab these chances

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mishti For This Useful Post:

desijat (December 17th, 2014), Prikshit (December 17th, 2014), rekhasmriti (December 20th, 2014), vdhillon (December 16th, 2014), vijay (November 5th, 2015)

New generations are going crazy.

There is no self control, no self commitment, no understanding of past, so no understanding of future.

See the date of thread. I posted it prior to Anil but since I'm under moderation my posting shows after they approve it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishti View Post
    There is already a thread! Please stop sensationalizing the news. I'm pretty much sure if it happens to any of us, we wouldn't like the news to come up on different threads like this on JL!!
    Imagine yourself at her place and think whether you would like to read it about you.
    If it would've been a natural death or an accident, things would have been different but to me this looks like- please leave the girl in peace and do not discuss about the troubles she had and the way she died.
    Respect her privacy.
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cooljat For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (December 19th, 2014), spdeshwal (December 18th, 2014), ssgoyat (December 18th, 2014)

Thanks for the update deshwal uncle. Let us know if we can contribute in some way for his upbringing.

We do not know what circumstances which lead to her demise. Kind request to JL members to stop sensatializing this matter. Her son is the biggest loser without his fault. Let's make some effort to ensure he gets evrything possible that his parents might have provided him.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pawandahiya For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (December 17th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (December 17th, 2014)

Tragic and sad, hope the family and kid find strength in these toughest times. She is and will always be a part of the most active and bright days JL has seen. Rest in peace.
    Last edited by desijat; December 17th, 2014 at 12:27 AM.
    सच्चे शब्दों में सच के अहसास लिखेंगे ...
    वक्त पढे जिसको कुछ इतना खास लिखेंगे...
    गीत गजल हम पर लिखेंगे लिखने वाले...
    हमने कलम उठाइ, तो इतिहास लिखेंगे...!!

Deeply shocked with this sad news. Deeps was so lively.
    Rest in peace Deeps and Sunil!
    जाट महान
    ----------
    बेगानों में वफ़ा की तलाश ना कर ‘साहिल’,
    तेरे तो अपने भी अक्सर बेवफा निकलते हैं l

Very tragic. RIP to departed souls and strength to the members of the family to bear with this irreparable loss !
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

Its so painful to hear about you dear sister. Tragedy is not that you both ended up this way but the trauma with which this kid will live all through his life.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

cooljat (December 19th, 2014), spdeshwal (December 19th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (August 28th, 2017)

19. The Following User Says Thank You to harish24 For This Useful Post:

sukhbirhooda (August 28th, 2017)

Very sorry to hear about the couple.Its very painfull to hear all. heartly prayer for them.
    they didn't thought for the kid else they would have avoided the extreme step.whatever the personal issues might be but they can never ever be bigger than this small kid.

I am sorry to comment on anyone's matter but baccho se badhkar kuch bhi nahin hota kisi ki life main.Nothing is more important than kids in anyone's life.
    Sorry for hurting anyone's sentiments.
    I wish to born & die again as JAT.

तू छोड़ रहा है तो ख़ता इसमें तेरी क्या,
    हर शख़्स मेरा साथ निभा भी नहीं सकता।

21. The Following User Says Thank You to rocker88 For This Useful Post:

Very shocking may god bless the little child who left to suffer whole life but i think there was no help or counselling provided to both mother and father
    surprisingly another couple is into this situation in Australia and
    I like to help them and Am in need of beniwal family contact number
    if anyone can help please message me contact details thanks !!!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Rajbir2017 For This Useful Post: