Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Old Jatlander Shikha Godara found dead !!

Old Jatlander Shikha Godara found dead !!

Shocked to read about the news. RIP Shikha. (

http://www.news.com.au/national/vict...-1227155461291
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cooljat For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (December 16th, 2014)

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

A sad demise of Jatland member !

Very dreadful end of a Jat couple in Melbourne on Sunday. We all lost our old time Jatland member DeepShikha Godara and her husband Sunil Beniwal.

Rest in Peace Deepshikha and Sunil.

My heart goes out for the 5 year old kid who lost both of his parents at such a little age. A big lesson for all of us who one time or other take decisions in haste on petty issues at home.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/de...14-126qy2.html

http://www.jatland.com/forums/member.php?5721-deepshi
    Last edited by anilsangwan; December 15th, 2014 at 06:17 AM.

[QUOTE=anilsangwan;372785]Very dreadful end of a Jat couple in Melbourne on Sunday. We all lost our old time Jatland member DeepShikha Godara and her husband Sunil Beniwal.

My heart goes out for the 3 year old kid who lost both of his parents at such a little age. A big lesson for all of us who one time or other take decisions in haste on petty issues at home.

http://www.jatland.com/forums/member.php?5721-deepshi[

It is sad and shocking Anil! I heard the news on Radio last night while returning from work and it was very 2 disturbing! They lived not farfrom us, adjoining suburb Deerpark!
    I knew her through Jatland almost for a decade and personally since 2008 when she moved here after her marriage! Sadly, this tragic end had history of violence! My heart goes out for little Josh who should be around five! She was a very lively girl!Older Jatlanders would fondly remember her as Pinks/ Gulabo! She was to visit us when Navin Gulia was here but couldn't make it ! Rest in peace my dear! May God give Little Josh whatever it takes to deal with the emptiness created by the demise of his parents!

I am deeply shocked to learn the sudden demise of young couple. We as JL members are saddened by the loss of Deep Shikha Godara Beniwal and her husband; the loss is much more for innocent little kid Josh and his grandparents. May God give strength to the family to tolerate the loss; I pray almighty to rest the souls in peace

RC

I am deeply shocked to learn the sudden demise of young couple. We as JL members are deeply saddened by the loss of Deep Shikha Godara Beniwal and her husband; the loss is much more for innocent little kid Josh and his grandparents. May God give strength to the family to tolerate the loss; I pray almighty to rest the souls in peace
    RC

7. The Following User Says Thank You to RKhatkar For This Useful Post:

sukhbirhooda (December 17th, 2014)

Login to view details.
    Rightly said Deshwal sir. She was very active member few years ago and was one of the few members who kept the Jatland very lively here. Of course, life is tough for little Josh who would not be able to see his parents henceforth. He is punished by Almighty for no misdeed on his part and so are other near and dear ones.

[QUOTE=spdeshwal;372786]
    Quote Originally Posted by anilsangwan View Post
    Very dreadful end of a Jat couple in Melbourne on Sunday. We all lost our old time Jatland member DeepShikha Godara and her husband Sunil Beniwal.

My heart goes out for the 3 year old kid who lost both of his parents at such a little age. A big lesson for all of us who one time or other take decisions in haste on petty issues at home.

http://www.jatland.com/forums/member.php?5721-deepshi[

It is sad and shocking Anil! I heard the news on Radio last night while returning from work and it was very 2 disturbing! They lived not farfrom us, adjoining suburb Deerpark!
    I knew her through Jatland almost for a decade and personally since 2008 when she moved here after her marriage! Sadly, this tragic end had history of violence! My heart goes out for little Josh who should be around five! She was a very lively girl!Older Jatlanders would fondly remember her as Pinks/ Gulabo! She was to visit us when Navin Gulia was here but couldn't make it ! Rest in peace my dear! May God give Little Josh whatever it takes to deal with the emptiness created by the demise of his parents!
    Last edited by anilsangwan; December 15th, 2014 at 09:08 AM.

Condolences....
    Pagdi Sambhal Jatta..!

RIP. May god give strength to their families.
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

Very shocking news.
    May god give peace to the departed souls.
    India and Israel (Hindus & Jews) are true friends in this World. Both are Long Live and yes also both have survived and surviving under adverse conditions.

so shocking!!..I never met deepshikha personally but discussed several times in JL threads, chat room and via private messages. she was quite a lively and witty girl, I still remember his humorous and witty posts. "kilki taul" used to call her "gulabo" with love.
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

Really tragic. An irreparable loss to the three families. Sincere condolences.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to singhvp For This Useful Post:

harish24 (February 9th, 2015)

Very tragic. Heartfelt condolences.
    May her soul rest in peace.
    Is her son still with police? Can we do something for him?

This is really sad that I lost one of my dearest friend! RIP Sikha!
    Yash Beniwal
    Life is a challenge accept it !
    JAI KILKI TAULL !!!!!!!!!!!!

Shikha was a very dear sister cum friend....please god give her soul peace.she will always be missed .
    " If the loser keeps his smile........
    Then the winner will loose the thrill of the victory.......
    Attitude make the difference......"

She was a good person. Don't know which one was at fault, but her husband took extreme step. His stress can be understood. First killed her (as police suspects) and then collided his car in a truck to commit suicide. Tragic. RIP.

Very shocking and disturbing news. My heartfelt condolences. May their souls rest in piece.
    जाट के ठाठ हैं .....

Quote Originally Posted by pawandahiya View Post
    Very tragic. Heartfelt condolences.
    May her soul rest in peace.
    Is her son still with police? Can we do something for him?
    Pawan, there are relatives from both sides! Sunils elder brother Anil lives here! Also I know, Sikha's cousin sister and some more relatives live here! But police would give custody only after very 2 careful consideration! May be finally the custody will be given to one side of the grand parents!

I just spoke to sikha's brother- in-law, sikha's son josh is with his uncle Anil! Her parents are arriving soon!
    Last edited by spdeshwal; December 16th, 2014 at 06:25 AM.

Login to view details.
    Thank you Deshwal sir for the updates. This is a situation where we all are concerned but can hardly do anything except our pray for the family.