Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Boycott PK?

Quote Originally Posted by AbhikRana View Post
    My question to all the apologetic Hindus remains unanswered:

If criticizing Hinduism (or the so called wrong in it) through a movie is creativity, art and intellectualism, WHY NO SUCH ART, CREATIVITY AND INTELLECTUALLISM WHEN IT COMES TO ISLAM, SIKHISM OR CHRISTIANITY.

Hypocrisy and double standards.
    Islam- Satanic Verses- Salman Rushdie, and then Taslima Nasreen

Christianity - Why Am I not a Christian - Bertand Russell

Sikhism- I am not aware..

Writing in bold shows helplessness bhai..Are you?
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

Islam

Satanic Verses: Salman Rushdie - Fatwa Issued on his head. Is under 24 hour security, no permanent residence - has to constantly change place of residence.

Lajja: Taslima Nasreen - Fatwa issued on her head. Is under 24 hours security. Is a fugitive from her own country. Indian govt. showed helplessness in providing her security and thus was on the verge of cancelling her stay visa in India.

Submission: Theo Von Gogh
    - Fatwa issued on his head. Butchered in broad daylight on a busy street.

So much for the art, tolerance and intellectualism. NO Indian film made carrying a spoof on Islam in the manner Hinduism has been targeted.

Christianity

Why I am not a Christian: Bertrand Russell - Russell had been denied a professorship in New York for his political and secular views and his tolerance for the gay till graduation version of homosexuality. Some countries banned the book, including South Africa.

Sikhism
    Cricketer Harbhajan Singh - was asked to do penance (sewa) for appearing in the advertisement for a liquor brand.

No film made in India where critical analysis/evaluation is done about Islam, Christianity, Sikhism.

And Samar bhai, helpless?? Me?? Why should I be helpless. In fact I am amused at the double standards followed by the so called intellectuals in India from the film and the media who smell a rat only in a particular faith.
    Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    Islam- Satanic Verses- Salman Rushdie, and then Taslima Nasreen

Christianity - Why Am I not a Christian - Bertand Russell

Sikhism- I am not aware..

Writing in bold shows helplessness bhai..Are you?
    Last edited by AbhikRana; December 31st, 2014 at 11:09 PM.

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AbhikRana For This Useful Post:

cooljat (January 1st, 2015), deveshdahiya (January 2nd, 2015), rajpaldular (January 1st, 2015), rsdalal (January 2nd, 2015), sjakhars (December 31st, 2014), sukhbirhooda (January 3rd, 2015), vikasgulia (January 1st, 2015)

Islam

Satanic Verses: Salman Rushdie - Fatwa Issued on his head. Is under 24 hour security, no permanent residence - has to constantly change place of residence.

Lajja: Taslima Nasreen - Fatwa issued on her head. Is under 24 hours security. Is a fugitive from her own country. Indian govt. showed helplessness in providing her security and thus was on the verge of cancelling her stay visa in India.

Submission: Theo Von Gogh
    - Fatwa issued on his head. Butchered in broad daylight in a busy street.

So much for the art, tolerance and intellectualism. NO Indian film made carrying a spoof on Islam in the manner Hinduism has been targeted.

Christianity

Why I am not a Christian: Bertrand Russell - Russell had been denied a professorship in New York for his political and secular views and his tolerance for the gay till graduation version of homosexuality. Some countries banned the book, including South Africa.

Sikhism
    Cricketer Harbhajan Singh - was asked to do penance (sewa) for appearing in the advertisement for a liquor brand.

No film made in India where critical analysis/evaluation is done about Islam, Christianity, Sikhism.

And Samar bhai, helpless?? Me?? Why should I be helpless. In fact I am amused at the double standards followed by the so called intellectuals in India from the film and the media who smell a rat only in a particular faith.
    I guess you meant to mention art/creative work not the consequences. Now I am not in mood for elongating for the discussion as I already mentioned and you agreed on that. Its the lack of GUTS on your brahminical Hindus not to do what other have done. Thaty they were slaved for centuries.

I was talking specifically about Indian films portraying creativity/intellectualism/art with regards to Islam, Christianity and Sikhism and the consequences follow naturally without saying.

How many brahmins were kings who fought against the Muslim rulers or Mughals?????

Your Hinduism might be brahminical. My Hinduism is not - Brahmins are one of the castes just like any other.

Yes, you are right - Hindus have lost for centuries and been enslaved - But not due to the brahmins but because of this confrontionist approach, this THEY versus US approach. This approach of WE BETTER/HIGHER than them. All - Jats, Marathas, South Indian Kings, Sikhs fought their own separate battles against the mughals and finally lost. Blaming any and everything on Brahmins is a very flawed approach because by not identifying the problem correctly, we will not reach the correct solution.

I guess you meant to mention art/creative work not the consequences. Now I am not in mood for elongating for the discussion as I already mentioned and you agreed on that. Its the lack of GUTS on your brahminical Hindus not to do what other have done. Thaty they were slaved for centuries.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AbhikRana For This Useful Post:

cooljat (January 1st, 2015), deveshdahiya (January 2nd, 2015), rajpaldular (January 1st, 2015), sjakhars (December 31st, 2014), sukhbirhooda (January 3rd, 2015)

I was talking specifically about Indian films portraying creativity/intellectualism/art with regards to Islam, Christianity and Sikhism and the consequences follow naturally without saying.

How many brahmins were kings who fought against the Muslim rulers or Mughals?????

Your Hinduism might be brahminical. My Hinduism is not - Brahmins are one of the castes just like any other.

Yes, you are right - Hindus have lost for centuries and been enslaved - But not due to the brahmins but because of this confrontionist approach, this THEY versus US approach. This approach of WE BETTER/HIGHER than them. All - Jats, Marathas, South Indian Kings, Sikhs fought their own separate battles against the mughals and finally lost. Blaming any and everything on Brahmins is a very flawed approach because by not identifying the problem correctly, we will not reach the correct solution.
    Islam/Christianity/Sikhhism are not my fore and I dont care about it at all Bhai. I just care about Jats. Brahminical Hindus might go to hell I dont care at all. I am infact very happy about their downfall and their cowardice and at present toasting about their doom. Cheers!

Bhai It is not the brahmins alone that have lost, all Hindus including our forefathers have lost because of this THEY versus US approach. And by following this confrontation approach, we are making sure that History of loot, rape and plunder will be repeated. The only difference is that this time, all limits of humanity will be lost - trailers are there for all to see in the Middle East.

The sooner we realize, the better - neither in the past, nor present or the future - any special/favourable treatment was/is/will be meted out to us because we are Jats. Either we were muslims or non-muslims.

Whether you see in ISIL or Nigeria - all non-muslims including Yazidis, Christians, etc. are killed/beheaded irrespective of their caste/sect.

Islam/Christianity/Sikhhism are not my fore and I dont care about it at all Bhai. I just care about Jats. Brahminical Hindus might go to hell I dont care at all. I am infact very happy about their downfall and their cowardice and at present toasting about their doom. Cheers!

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AbhikRana For This Useful Post:

deveshdahiya (January 2nd, 2015), rajpaldular (January 1st, 2015), sjakhars (December 31st, 2014), sukhbirhooda (January 3rd, 2015)

दोस्तो... महाराष्ट्र में भाजपा के माननीय मुख्यमंत्री ने फिल्म 'पीके' के प्रदर्शन पर रोक लगाने की मांग पूरी तरह से ठुकरा दी है। मुख्यमंत्री ने कहा कि फिल्म को सेंसर बोर्ड ने पास किया है, इसलिए इस पर रोक लगाने का सवाल ही नहीं उठता।
    सभी सम्मानीय सद्स्यो को नये साल की हार्दिक शुभकामनाये, मुबारकबाद और उम्मीद है कि नये साल में बौधिक /तार्किक शक्ति का सही सदुपयोग होगा....
    जाट के ठाठ हैं .....

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rskankara For This Useful Post:

amitbudhwar (January 1st, 2015), ayushkadyan (January 1st, 2015), spdeshwal (January 1st, 2015)

Amit bhai,

Mein apki baat se bilkul sahmat hoon ki practical aur scientific taur tarika apnana chahiye. Ismein koi do-rai nahi hae.

Kya apka kehna yeh hae ki jo log mandir jaate hain ya pooja paath karte hain woh practical ya scientific bent of mind nahi rakhte. Aapne West, China, South Korea aur Japan ka uddharan diya hae. Kya wahan ke log Church, Budhist aur Shinto temples nahi jaate ya apne dharm ki pooja paath nahi karte???

Hindu dharm ne kab aapko science, technology padhne se roka ya phir scientist, engineer, doctor banne se roka?????

India aaj bhi backward iss liye nahi hae kyonki hum Hindu hain, balki iss liye kyonki hamare netaon ne humme loota aur humne apne aap ko lutwaya. Aapko kya lagta hae Swiss aur antar-rashtriye banko mein Bharat ka kala dhan pichhle ek do saalon se jamaa ho raha hae? Nahi, yeh lagbhag hamari aazadi ke samay se jamaa ho raha hae. Shayad aaj bhi desh azaad nahi hua, Gore sahab chale gaye aur Brown sahab aa gaye. In fact, one political party still is not independent - It has no existence besides the Gora sahab/memsahabs that rule over it.

Kuritiyon ko theek karna achhi baat hae - Lekin sirf bolne se kuchh nahi hoga. Uske liye kuchh karna bhi hoga jaise Raja Ram Mohan Roy ne kiya. Iss liye achha hota jo iss dharm ko gaali dete hain, woh bahar nikal ke usse reform karne ke liye kuchh karte.

Finally, aaj kal waise bhi fashionable ho gaya hae - blame any and every wrong on Hindu religion.

My question still remains unanswered - If criticizing Hinduism (or the so called wrong in it) through a movie is creativity, art and intellectualism, WHY NO SUCH ART, CREATIVITY AND INTELLECTUALLISM WHEN IT COMES TO ISLAM, SIKHISM OR CHRISTIANITY. I guess these are perfect for the enlightened souls.
    Bhaisahab, dharmik bhavnao ko thess phauchana galat baat hai aur kurutiyo ko ujagar karna ek acchi baat hai. Yadi hum jhoothe babaon se mukti pa lete hai to humara uddhar nischit hai. Ye baba log jaise ki Dera Saccha Sauda vagra black money ko white karte hain aur yahi dhanda jor shor se chalate hain. Logo ko dharam ke naam par loot lete hai aur garib ka paisa lagwate hain. Jaab logo ko ye pata chal jayega ki in baba se unki samasya ka smadhaan nahi hone wala tabhi se desh mei tarakki hogi.

Desh ka gulam hone ka karan ye paande rahe hain. Pande kehte the ki is mandir se jo soona lootega uska satyanas hoga. Logo ko kuch karne ki jaroorat nahi hai. Na Muslim invaders se ladne ki. wo apne aap nast ho jaayenge. par hua kya?? Somnaath jaise mandiro se paisa loot liya gaya. aur dheere dheere muslims invaders ne desh par kabza kar liya. Is tarah ke andhvishvass aur casteism ne desh ko todd rakha hai. Aaaj bhi ye baba log sirf paisa hi lootte hain.

Aise pande log doosre dharmo mei bhi hai. lekin humme apne aap ko majboot karna hoga. Dharam ke naam par logo ko lootne waalo ko ujagar karna hoga aur ussi mei humari bhalayi hai.

Quote Originally Posted by rskankara View Post
    दोस्तो... महाराष्ट्र में भाजपा के माननीय मुख्यमंत्री ने फिल्म 'पीके' के प्रदर्शन पर रोक लगाने की मांग पूरी तरह से ठुकरा दी है। मुख्यमंत्री ने कहा कि फिल्म को सेंसर बोर्ड ने पास किया है, इसलिए इस पर रोक लगाने का सवाल ही नहीं उठता।
    सभी सम्मानीय सद्स्यो को नये साल की हार्दिक शुभकामनाये, मुबारकबाद और उम्मीद है कि नये साल में बौधिक /तार्किक शक्ति का सही सदुपयोग होगा....
    Actor turned politician, Paresh Rawal, who is a BJP Member of Parliament from East Ahmedabad, has weighed in on the controversy surrounding yoga guru Baba Ramdev objecting to the screening of the film PK, by categorically stating that when the Central Board of Film Certification (CBFC) has certified the Aamir Khan-starrer, then nobody should have a problem with the film.
    [Also Read] Why Baba Ramdev’s march against ‘PK’ will immortalise Hirani
    In an exclusive conversation with Tehelka on Tuesday, Paresh Rawal said: “The movie has already been certified by the censor board, then I think there should not be any issue with movie.” However, Rawal added that he has not seen PK yet. ”I will try to watch it,” he said.

अखिलेश्वा के पश्चात अब बिहार में मन्झिया pk को टैक्स फ्री कर दिया !
    India and Israel (Hindus & Jews) are true friends in this World. Both are Long Live and yes also both have survived and surviving under adverse conditions.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to rajpaldular For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (January 1st, 2015)

कोई भी फिल्म पर्दे पर आने से पहले सेंसर बोर्ड से पास होनी जरूरी होती हैं और इसके लिए बोर्ड के प्रत्येक मेम्बर के हस्ताक्षर जरूरी होते हैं परंतु PK फिल्म का विरोध करने वाले सिर्फ फिल्म के हीरो के पीछे पड़े हैं | ऐसे लोग धर्म के ठेकेदारों द्वारा बहकाए हुए होते हैं जो अपना खुद का दिमाग इस्तेमाल नहीं करते | फिल्म के निर्माता , निर्देशक , हीरोइन आदि सब हिन्दू धर्म की स्वर्ण जाति से हैं और इस सेंसर बोर्ड की लिस्ट मे भी जीतने भी मेम्बर जो हिन्दू धर्म से हैं इनमे भी अधिकतर स्वर्ण जाति वाले हैं ! पर कमाल की बात हैं सड़कों पर फिल्म का विरोध करने वाले ज़्यादातर सिर्फ किसान-कमेरे वर्ग से हैं ! जितना धर्म कमेरे वर्ग का हैं उतना ही लुटेरे वर्ग का भी परंतु लुटेरा वर्ग फिल्म बना के अरबों कमा रहा हैं और कमेरा वर्ग तोड़ फोड़ पर उतारू हैं | कैसा अजीब दस्तूर हैं दोनों वर्गों का धर्म एक हैं , एक उस धर्म की आड़ मे लूट रहा हैं तो दूसरा लुट रहा हैं | अब इस फिल्म के विरोध के बहाने लुटेरे वर्ग की षड्यंत्रकारी मीडिया को भी कमाने का बहाना मिल गया हैं | षड्यंत्रकारी मीडिया ने अपने चैनलो पर इस पर बहस आरंभ कर दी हैं , जैसे की यह मुद्दा सबसे जरूरी हैं | देश मे कहीं किसान खाद को ले कर दुखी हैं , कहीं मिलों मे बकाया को ले कर , कहीं किसान आत्महत्या कर रहे हैं | नेता किसान की आत्महत्याओं को ले कर उलट सुलट ब्यान दे रहे हैं | एक सांसद महोदय ने कहा हैं कि मरने दो उनको ...जिसे खेती करना हैं वो करे... जो हो रहा हैं वो होने दो | इतना सब हो रहा हैं परंतु कमाल हैं कि अब तक लुटेरे वर्ग कि षड्यंत्रकारी मीडिया मे किसान की हालात पर कोई बहस नहीं ? खैर इनका तो काम ही यहीं हैं ... पर कमेरे वर्ग कि लापरवाही देखिए कि वो लोग फिल्म को ले कर आंदोलन पर उतारू हैं जिससे उनको कुछ हासिल नहीं होना , जो उनकी असल लड़ाई हैं उसके लिए उन्हे कोई फिक्र नहीं ! अब भी जाग जाओ वरना ये लोग हमे ऐसे ही ठगते रहेंगे , जितना धर्म हमारा हैं उतना ही उनका और वे लोग तो फिर भी धर्म के ठेकेदार हैं सो इसकी लड़ाई उन्हे ही लड़ने दो , अपनी ऊर्जा लुटेरे वर्ग के लिए व्यर्थ मे ना गवां कर अपने हक हकूक मे लगाए |
    " जाट हारा नहीं कभी रण में तीर तोप तलवारों से ,
    जाट तो हारा हैं , गद्दारों से दरबारों से
    |"

" इस कौम का ईलाही दुखड़ा किसे सुनाऊ ?
    डर हैं के इसके गम में घुल घुल के न मर जाऊँ || "
    ...........................चौ.छोटूराम ओहल्याण

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to raka For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (January 4th, 2015), deveshdahiya (January 2nd, 2015), prashantacmet (January 2nd, 2015), spdeshwal (January 2nd, 2015)

Amit bhai,

Yadi aap Hindu dharm aur pakhandi babaon ko paryaywachi maante hain toh aap satyata se bhaut duur hain.

Hindu dharm bhaut hee pauranic dharm, vishaal aur vivek poorn dharm hae jisse rishi muniyon aur dharm-priye rajaon ne apni jap tap aur sushaasan se seencha hae aur yeh pakhandi baba toh Hindu dharm ke nakhun matr bhi nahi hain.

Agar aap ko sahi mein Hindu dharm samajhna hae toh isske grantho ko padhiye jo vaignanic sidhanton pe adharit hae. Hindu calendar aur astrology astronomy ke bhaut achhi samajh pe aadharit hain jo ki bhaut accurately prithvi aur grahon ki movement ka anumaan lagate hain.

Kuchh cheezon (pakhandi babaon) ke bure hone se saara dharm kharab ho gaya aap ke liye?? Yeh bhaut hee galat aur bhram poorn nazariya hae dekhne ka kisi bhi cheez ko. Hindu dharm mein jo bhi log galat kar rahe hain, unke virudh iss desh ki police sangyan lete huey uchit karyawahi karti hai. Mein aasha karta hoon ki aur kisi pe nahi toh, iss desh ke sanvidhaan aur nyaya vyavastha pe toh bharosa hoga aapko.

Apka yeh kathan ki Somnath ke mandir bahmanon ke karan loota gaya bilkul niradhar aur asatya hae. Hindu rajaon ne videshi islamic rajaon se bhaut sangharsh aur yudh kiya parantu haar gaye. Iss haar ka kaaran bahman nahi Hinduon mein ekta ki kami tha. Hum sabko pata hae ki kaise rajput rajaon ne ek dusre ko haraane ke liye videshi islamic rajaon ko nimantran diya aur apne Hindu bhaiyon ke peeth mein chhura ghonpa. Yeh chhura ghonpne ka kaam saare Hinduon ne kiya. Ek jaati varg ko target karne se koi laabh nahi hoga kyonki phir hum jab tak samasya ko sahi nahi pehchanenge, hum sahi samaadhan nahi dhoondh payenge. Hindu jab tak aapas mein ladte, katate aur marte rahenge tab tak purana itihaas dohraya jayega - nirdosh log maare jayenge, striyan asamaanit hoti rahengi aur dhan lutata rahega.

Agar abhi bhi aap sirf Hindu dharm ko pakhandi babaon tak seemit samjhenge toh iss se aage mere paas apko kehne ke liye kuchh nahi. Kosna hee agar samadhan hota hae, toh aap koste rahiye apne dharm ko. Lekin agar ichha shakti aur saahas hae toh bahar nikal ke jo sahi nahi hae usse sudhariye. Meri shubh kamnayen hain aap ke saath!!

Aur haan censor board jo ki pichhle kuchh varshon se ashaleelta ko pass kar raha hae, uss se kucch umeed rakhna haasyapad hoga.

Quote Originally Posted by amitbudhwar View Post
    Bhaisahab, dharmik bhavnao ko thess phauchana galat baat hai aur kurutiyo ko ujagar karna ek acchi baat hai. Yadi hum jhoothe babaon se mukti pa lete hai to humara uddhar nischit hai. Ye baba log jaise ki Dera Saccha Sauda vagra black money ko white karte hain aur yahi dhanda jor shor se chalate hain. Logo ko dharam ke naam par loot lete hai aur garib ka paisa lagwate hain. Jaab logo ko ye pata chal jayega ki in baba se unki samasya ka smadhaan nahi hone wala tabhi se desh mei tarakki hogi.

Desh ka gulam hone ka karan ye paande rahe hain. Pande kehte the ki is mandir se jo soona lootega uska satyanas hoga. Logo ko kuch karne ki jaroorat nahi hai. Na Muslim invaders se ladne ki. wo apne aap nast ho jaayenge. par hua kya?? Somnaath jaise mandiro se paisa loot liya gaya. aur dheere dheere muslims invaders ne desh par kabza kar liya. Is tarah ke andhvishvass aur casteism ne desh ko todd rakha hai. Aaaj bhi ye baba log sirf paisa hi lootte hain.

Aise pande log doosre dharmo mei bhi hai. lekin humme apne aap ko majboot karna hoga. Dharam ke naam par logo ko lootne waalo ko ujagar karna hoga aur ussi mei humari bhalayi hai.
    Last edited by AbhikRana; January 1st, 2015 at 11:05 PM.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AbhikRana For This Useful Post:

deveshdahiya (January 2nd, 2015), rajpaldular (January 3rd, 2015)

Rajpal ji, Politically these pseudo-seculars will pay the price in the forthcoming state elections. Khangress toh banane chali thi Mullah Nasrudin - electorate sent it packing home into oblivion. Ab baaki ki pakhandi secular partiyon ki baari hae.

Quote Originally Posted by rajpaldular View Post
    अखिलेश्वा के पश्चात अब बिहार में मन्झिया pk को टैक्स फ्री कर दिया !

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AbhikRana For This Useful Post:

deveshdahiya (January 2nd, 2015), rajpaldular (January 2nd, 2015)

Rajpal ji, Politically these pseudo-seculars will pay the price in the forthcoming state elections. Khangress toh banane chali thi Mullah Nasrudin - electorate sent it packing home into oblivion. Ab baaki ki pakhandi secular partiyon ki baari hae.
    Abhik Bhai...No words for your BJP Govt which has done nothing on it ? Isn't that hypocrisy as well on your part when it comes to blaming? Now dont say that its also a conspiracy of congress. You got to be sincere atleast once.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

prashantacmet (January 2nd, 2015)

Samar bhai, first of all, it is not my BJP govt. It is the Indian (everyone's) govt. of a democratically elected party which was given thumping majority by the Indian electorate whether we like it or not and which I respect. This is neither a govt. of Jod-tod, nor a govt. formed by anything similar to cash-for-votes mechanisms of the Khangress.

BJP led govt.'s silence on this issue might to some extent lead to the alienation of a part of its support base. However, the jumping into the ring by the Pakhandi secular parties like the SP and JD(U) in UP and Bihar respectively and giving tax free status to this controversial film is a step too far in the wrong direction and which would ultimately be punished by the Hindu electorate which has been taken for a ride by them for too long. These parties in the hope of appeasing the Muslims are indulging in what can be explained best as - 'Fools rush in where angels fear to tread.'

You might call me a hypocrite or whatever you like, I am okay with it. But that will certainly not deter me from speaking my mind without fear or favour on the challenges that stare at us.

Abhik Bhai...No words for your BJP Govt which has done nothing on it ? Isn't that hypocrisy as well on your part when it comes to blaming? Now dont say that its also a conspiracy of congress. You got to be sincere atleast once.
    Last edited by AbhikRana; January 1st, 2015 at 11:17 PM.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AbhikRana For This Useful Post:

deveshdahiya (January 2nd, 2015), rajpaldular (January 2nd, 2015), sjakhars (January 2nd, 2015)

Samar bhai, first of all, it is not my BJP govt. It is the Indian (everyone's) govt. of a democratically elected party which was given thumping majority by the Indian electorate whether we like it or not and which I respect. This is neither a govt. of Jod-tod, nor a govt. formed by anything similar to cash-for-votes mechanisms of the Khangress.

BJP led govt.'s silence on this issue might to some extent lead to the alienation of a part of its support base. However, the jumping into the ring by the Pakhandi secular parties like the SP and JD(U) in UP and Bihar respectively and giving tax free status to this controversial film is a step too far in the wrong direction and which would ultimately be punished by the Hindu electorate which has been taken for a ride by them for too long. These parties in the hope of appeasing the Muslims are indulging in what can be explained best as - 'Fools rush in where angels fear to tread.'

You might call me a hypocrite or whatever you like, I am okay with it. But that will certainly not deter me from speaking my mind without fear or favour on the challenges that stare at us.
    Bhai, So you count yourself in that alienated lot as jod tod govt would have compromised but a full majority govt is completely silent on its support base's complain?

Brahminical -
    child is born- feed Brahmins and pay dakshina
    in trouble- donate cow to Brahmins , pay dakshina
    marrying- pay dakshina
    lost a loved one- pay dakshina
    brahm hatya- mahapaap
    go to temple- pay dakshina

even if you have to sell your land, your cattle they don't care- won't feed Brahmins , do shraad - your loved ones soul will not be in peace

thats feeding on people's insecurities !

There is nothing objectionable in the movie!
    there was a comment about baba selling medicine, agarbatti, etc- with a semblance to Baba Ramdev- that's why baba against the movie

Jats have suffered more due to Brahminical customs than due to Muslims .
    Stop Common nonsense

28. The Following User Says Thank You to jatofbhiwani For This Useful Post:

amitbudhwar (January 2nd, 2015)

Amit bhai,

Yadi aap Hindu dharm aur pakhandi babaon ko paryaywachi maante hain toh aap satyata se bhaut duur hain.

Hindu dharm bhaut hee pauranic dharm, vishaal aur vivek poorn dharm hae jisse rishi muniyon aur dharm-priye rajaon ne apni jap tap aur sushaasan se seencha hae aur yeh pakhandi baba toh Hindu dharm ke nakhun matr bhi nahi hain.

Agar aap ko sahi mein Hindu dharm samajhna hae toh isske grantho ko padhiye jo vaignanic sidhanton pe adharit hae. Hindu calendar aur astrology astronomy ke bhaut achhi samajh pe aadharit hain jo ki bhaut accurately prithvi aur grahon ki movement ka anumaan lagate hain.

Kuchh cheezon (pakhandi babaon) ke bure hone se saara dharm kharab ho gaya aap ke liye?? Yeh bhaut hee galat aur bhram poorn nazariya hae dekhne ka kisi bhi cheez ko. Hindu dharm mein jo bhi log galat kar rahe hain, unke virudh iss desh ki police sangyan lete huey uchit karyawahi karti hai. Mein aasha karta hoon ki aur kisi pe nahi toh, iss desh ke sanvidhaan aur nyaya vyavastha pe toh bharosa hoga aapko.

Apka yeh kathan ki Somnath ke mandir bahmanon ke karan loota gaya bilkul niradhar aur asatya hae. Hindu rajaon ne videshi islamic rajaon se bhaut sangharsh aur yudh kiya parantu haar gaye. Iss haar ka kaaran bahman nahi Hinduon mein ekta ki kami tha. Hum sabko pata hae ki kaise rajput rajaon ne ek dusre ko haraane ke liye videshi islamic rajaon ko nimantran diya aur apne Hindu bhaiyon ke peeth mein chhura ghonpa. Yeh chhura ghonpne ka kaam saare Hinduon ne kiya. Ek jaati varg ko target karne se koi laabh nahi hoga kyonki phir hum jab tak samasya ko sahi nahi pehchanenge, hum sahi samaadhan nahi dhoondh payenge. Hindu jab tak aapas mein ladte, katate aur marte rahenge tab tak purana itihaas dohraya jayega - nirdosh log maare jayenge, striyan asamaanit hoti rahengi aur dhan lutata rahega.

Agar abhi bhi aap sirf Hindu dharm ko pakhandi babaon tak seemit samjhenge toh iss se aage mere paas apko kehne ke liye kuchh nahi. Kosna hee agar samadhan hota hae, toh aap koste rahiye apne dharm ko. Lekin agar ichha shakti aur saahas hae toh bahar nikal ke jo sahi nahi hae usse sudhariye. Meri shubh kamnayen hain aap ke saath!!

Aur haan censor board jo ki pichhle kuchh varshon se ashaleelta ko pass kar raha hae, uss se kucch umeed rakhna haasyapad hoga.
    Bhaisahab, mai yahan per Hindu dharam ki burayi karne nahi aaya hoon, balki Hindu dharam ko aur accha banane par charcha kar raha hoon. Vastaav mei Hindu dharam mahan hai aur isme koi do raaye nahi hai, parantu humme isme jo kuritiyan hai unhe door karna chahiye. Jo log is dharam ka chola audhkar apni dukaandaari chala rahe hain unko humme ujagar karna hoga taaki garib aur kissan log unka shikar na hoon.

निश्चित रूप से अभिकजी ! जनता अब जाग गयी है। जनता अब इनके झांसे में आने वाली नहीं है।
    India and Israel (Hindus & Jews) are true friends in this World. Both are Long Live and yes also both have survived and surviving under adverse conditions.

Bhai, who is putting a gun to your head to give dakshina??

It is your choice whether you want to give it or not. Without doubt, even I disagree with this practice of giving dakshina to brahmins for every other thing as a matter of their right. They deserve dakshina only to the extent that they deserve it for the work/efforts put in by them. The origins of this practice lie in doing charity work for the poor and earlier the brahmins were relatively a poor lot with relatively little landholdings.

Earlier they were only engaged in Pooja path, but now in the modern times, like any other caste they are almost into any other vocation - defence, civil services, sports, etc. So, their right to dakshina or charity has also considerably diminished. Instead of brahmins, you can give dakshina or charity to the poor people on the streets, cows, stray animals, etc. Who stops you from doing that????

If being an educated person you still feel insecure, there has to be some problem with your education which is a guarantee and security against being taken for a ride.

Jats/Hindus have suffered more under brahminical customs than due to Muslims?????

This statement coming from the descendant of a race which has been subjected to around a thousand years of slavery by the Mughals. I am shocked and astonished. You are insulting Jat forefathers/ancestors who were butchered, raped, forced to convert or pay jiziya.

Ask this question to the Hindu girls in Pakistan who as Hindus are soft/easy targets and are abducted, raped, converted.

Ask this question to Hindu men and women in Pakistan/Bangladesh who as Hindus are soft/easy targets and killed for blasphemy on false charges.

Give an option to the Yazidis and the Christians in Iraq and Syria whether they would like to live according to Brahminical customs or under the Islamic rule where:

*females are sold in the slave market like commodities.
    *girls as young as 6-7 years taken as brides by the ISIS animals.
    *whole families are butchered in the name of Islam.

Watching or not watching the movie is your right as a citizen of this country which I respect. At the same time, I also respect the right of citizens who protest against their religious beliefs being ridiculed/hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by jatofbhiwani View Post
    Brahminical -
    child is born- feed Brahmins and pay dakshina
    in trouble- donate cow to Brahmins , pay dakshina
    marrying- pay dakshina
    lost a loved one- pay dakshina
    brahm hatya- mahapaap
    go to temple- pay dakshina

even if you have to sell your land, your cattle they don't care- won't feed Brahmins , do shraad - your loved ones soul will not be in peace

thats feeding on people's insecurities !

There is nothing objectionable in the movie!
    there was a comment about baba selling medicine, agarbatti, etc- with a semblance to Baba Ramdev- that's why baba against the movie

Jats have suffered more due to Brahminical customs than due to Muslims .
    Last edited by AbhikRana; January 2nd, 2015 at 08:13 PM.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AbhikRana For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (January 2nd, 2015), rsdalal (January 3rd, 2015)