Thread: Kushti : Ramdev vs Vipin ...

Kushti : Ramdev vs Vipin ...

What a Kushti...

What a game...

RK^2
    There are many paths leading to God, politics is certainly not one of them...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rkumar For This Useful Post:

cooljat (January 15th, 2015), Prikshit (January 15th, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar View Post
    What a Kushti...

What a game...

RK^2
    Bogus and orchestrated bout by blind 'Bhakts' and molads. Lacklustre and boring commentary.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to singhvp For This Useful Post:

amitbudhwar (January 15th, 2015), rohittewatia (December 26th, 2015)

What a Kushti...

What a game...

RK^2
    Hahahaha!!

WWF ki tarah fixed match.. The opponent is hardly trying and allowing Baba to win. Shame!

Baba does not know any yoga properly. Many renowned Yoga guru know about it.

This is a Baba's marketing stunt to impress more people to buy his crap products.
    Last edited by amitbudhwar; January 15th, 2015 at 12:54 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to amitbudhwar For This Useful Post:

rohittewatia (December 26th, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by singhvp View Post
    Bogus and orchestrated bout by blind 'Bhakts' and molads. Lacklustre and boring commentary.
    Fixed match to make people fool. This dhongi baba is a bluff master who is advertising day and night to sell his crap products!

These days this dhongi bluff master is using different tactics to grab panchayati land. He gives away his Haridwar's Aashram five star hotel unlimited passes to sarpanchs to grab the panchayati land. He then puts his Patanjali shop on the panchayati land and becomes a lifetime owner(Even on lease).

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/acche-din-begins-for-ramdev-rss-to-hold-convention-in-yoga-guru-s-haridwar-ashram/article1-1290832.aspx

‘Acche din’ begin for Ramdev: RSS to hold convention in yoga guru’s Haridwar ashram

In 2013, the Uttarakhand government had slapped as many as 81 cases against Ramdev and his Patanjali Trust for alleged cases of tax evasion and violation of land laws.

Sources said that ever since Prime Minister Narendra Modi took over in Delhi, the different probe agencies have “gone soft” on Ramdev and his associate.

What a Kushti...

What a game...

RK^2
    Haha... At 06:47 Sushil becomes Sushil YADAV.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

People could have realized the idle talk of baba, the day he jumped from the stage & ran away in the disguise of a woman, leaving behind his followers to get beaten. I guess there was a casualty also. Lateron, talking BS to hide his act of cowardice. Both Kejriwal n Baba took benefit of this Anti-incumbency wave. I find it amusing that this baba gives lectures of Theology, Philosophy & what not
    Jat Balwaan\n Jai Bhagwaan

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rohittewatia For This Useful Post:

amitbudhwar (December 26th, 2015), op1955 (December 26th, 2015)

Last edited by amitbudhwar; February 18th, 2016 at 03:57 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to amitbudhwar For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (December 27th, 2015)