Thread: Cm haryana window complaint cell

Cm haryana window complaint cell

Sh. M.L.Khattar, CM of Haryana state has recently launched the CM window, which was much publicized. I work in a GOVT department and came to know about the functioning of the same. The CM Haryana window is exactly the copy of the portal of "HARSAMADHAN" launched by the previous Govt. The complaints which are received in the D.C office are merely scanned and forwarded to the concerned department for further action. No high level committee or officer take action on these complaints. What is the use of such a CM complaint cell, if the CM do not watch these complaints? Furhter, I have seen some complaints. A complainant has not paid the electricity bills for several months and made the request to waive off the dues. the complaint forwarded to the concerned SDO. The SDO has no authority to waive off the dues, then what is the use of such a portal. The complains sent directly to the concerned department are also addressed, then such CM window does complicate the system and do not provide any solution to the public.
    Earlier the Govt of India had also made such on line complaint redressal system and I would like to share and experience about it. When I was posted at faridabad, I received a complaint which was made by the complaintant on this online public grievances redressal system which was received after a delay of 1 years. The complainant had made the online complaint about the voltage fluctuation in his area, thinking that immediate redressal shall follow. However, the official at ministry of personal, Govt of India take a printout and sent the complaint by dak to the chief secretary of Haryana. The chief secretary of haryana sent the same to the chairman power utilities haryana which was then transferred to the Managing Director DHBVN, Hisar. The managing Director sent the same to the Chief Engineer delhi which was later transferred to the SE (Op) Faridabad and the whole mechanism took around 1 years.
    So our politicians do promise such kind of immediate redressal, because they themselves do not have any understanding about the Govt system

This is really a great initiative. Came to know about CM Window system yesterday while browsing a general education website. However, apart from the transparency, quick solution of the complaints shall also be the priority. Hoping for the improvements in future.
    Jai Jat, Jai Kishan, Jai Jawan...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nsgoyat For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (July 6th, 2016)

Quote Originally Posted by nsgoyat View Post
    This is really a great initiative. Came to know about CM Window system yesterday while browsing a general education website. However, apart from the transparency, quick solution of the complaints shall also be the priority. Hoping for the improvements in future.
    Dear, CM window complaint cell is effective in revolving lower level issues for which already there is provision but officer were not taking timely action. For example electricity connection not given timely. Pension not released despite completing all formalities. I had given several suggestion to the CM. Some improvement have been made over the time, but it still can not resolve most of the problems faced by citizens

I shall give you a real example. A citizen applied for senior citizen ID certificate. He had submitted voter ID and ration card as ID proof and address proof respectively. The DC office made the objection that address in voter ID and ration card do not match. The person had vote in village but was a resident of city. When he protested the objection he was given the suggestion by the officer to get his vote transferred to city other he will not be issued senior citizen certificate. The person did not want to leave his legitimate right to vote in village. The DC office may b right in following rules but the demand of citizen was not wrong either. Such problems are never resolved.

The CM window is also limited by normal constraints of rules, provision, budget etc whereas CM is empowered to solve these issues. Suppose payment of wages not made due to non availability od budget, then it shall not b paid by CM window

An employee of electricity department get injuries while working got treated which cost R's 5 lakh on a panel hospital . He applied for reimbursement. He was given 1.5 lakh out of bill of 5 Lakh, because as per rules the room rent, doctor visiting charges are not reimbursed, further govt rates of medicine is given. The vitamins prescription for fast recovery are not reimbursed. The CM window can not do any justice for the employee who sustain elecy burn in course of duty

Thanks a lot Vijay Ji to shed the light on its reality. So basically, it's just another FAIL from BJP Government.
    Jai Jat, Jai Kishan, Jai Jawan...