Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 134

Thread: I was a hindu!!!!

  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by abhisheklakda View Post
    upender bhai, aap fir vahi pahunch jate ho, ab haryana se punjab pahunch gaye, jat-dalit conflict ko aap bhedbhav nahi kah sakte, sikhism me kai branch hai, ramdasiye, mazhabi, jatt sikh, ramdasiyo ke gurudware alag hote hai , aur we ravidas ko bada guru mante hai, mazhabi sikh khatrio ko kaha jata hai , jo guru ki caste se hai , guru granth sahib me guru ki caste ka bhi aapko pata chal jayega , "nanak bedi" search karna guru granth me aapko pata chal jayega,jatne bhi bhagat hue , jinki bani guru granth me likhi hui hai sabki caste mention hai guru grabth me, ravidas chamara, dhanna jatt, ye bus jats ko murakh banate hai ki race kuch nahi hoti, jatt sikh ye guru ke sath sath bhagat dhanna jatt ko mante hai ,, inme conflict bhi religion ki vajah se hi ,,, na ki jat daliton par atyachar kar rahe hai.........
    ,
    .
    sara mamla in dharmo ka hai, ye faltu ki samasya create karte hai, hindu mahan ya muslim, bhagvan ek hai ya do? bolne ko to sub bolte hai ki bhagwan ek hai , par agar ye sachmuch me aisa mante to, fir chahe koi bhi dharm badlo,, fir mai bada ya tu bada kahan se aa gya ??
    kul milakar dharam faltu ki bakwas hai aur ye kuch logo ki mansikta ka natiza hai jo puri duniya ko loot rahe hai , ye illuminati group hai....

    Now your tone has changed completely. Earlier all the evils were present only in Hinduism according to you, but now all religions are full of evils. Good progress. But don't ever come back to Hinduism, for god sake.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post
    OK..so reality matters not what one announce!!..so what is reality for you?.... It is what you announce?? As per me what you announce that becomes facts and logics for you.....and then you say this is reality........

    ab main aapko ek example deke samjjhata huin aapki tarah..

    din main chakachak dhoop nikli hui hai..tabhi baadal aa jaate hai aur suraj chhip jata hain aur thoda andhera sa mahsoss hone lagta hain...ek bhai sahab aate hai aur kahte hai ki raat ho gayi hai....1-2 aadmi kahte hai ki bhai raat nahi hui hai bas baadloien ne suraj ko dhak liya hai....ab wo bhai sahaba apna logics aur relaity ka pitara khol ke baith jaate hai aur logic dene lagta hai ....jaise ki jab raat hoti hai to suraj chhip jata hai batao mujhe kaha hai suraj?...apni baat ko real prove karne ke liye usse 2-4 aur uske ki jaise mil jaate hai aur wo bhi uski haan main haan milate hai...aur kahte hai ki haan raat ho gayi hai kyounki suraj dikhai nahi de raha hai...

    ab wo bahai sahab gadgad ho jaata hai ..aur announce karta hai ki main "great" huin...aur yahi reality or logic hai........



    you don't know anything like that in loombs-tugana and so that is not a reality...........remember, it does not matter what you announce, upender ji....I know atleast one tilakdhari slave of tugana...but he does not consider himself a slave...now I am trying to check that based on reality and logics




    you are great!!..is this a reality?
    By the way, do you understand the sarcasm?..you are great and I mean it

    You are trying to be savior of non-Hindus, but you are just chattering. By targeting me personally you have decided to hit the player and not the ball. Not a wise decision of you. Remember it is not any chaupal where your logics can't be countered. Here all your claims can be countered and you can be provided proofs.
    You asked what is reality? Then listen. Reality is this that founder of Sikhism is Guru Nanak, founder of Islam is Prophet Mohammad (Peace Be Upon Him), founder of Buddhism is Lord Buddha and followers of these religions are in fact following their founder. Do you still have any doubt? On the other side Hinduism has no founder. It is so great that there is no one like a founder in it. Is it not the reality? So how can be tilakdharis masters of Hinduism? So you are just chattering. If I am a Hindu, then I am free mentally, but if you are a Sikh or other non-Hindu, then you are a slave of the founder. You can't change the founder. Where am I wrong? Hit me with good logics, otherwise I promise you I am not a coward person. In fact you don't know about my another skill. I can answer you in your own language, but I will still bear it. And to be honest, I don't have any hidden agenda here on JL, nor I am going to gain anything in anyway from here. I write posts here because it entertains me. If you or some other one is pissed off because of me, then let me know. I will start thinking not to write anything here. My days are passing well. My penance is going well. I can't put myself in risk. If I shoot some monkey, then I may have to face police, court, prison and if I am hit by some monkey then I may have to face hospitals, medical centres etc. Miracle happens quite in last. I am not such an extra person. So honestly let me know. Do you (or someone other) want me to not to write reality here or what is your problem? And as far as my greatness is concerned, so leave it to me. I am not trying to be any leader here, nor I have gained in any other way from here. I log in and write posts here, because it just entertains me.
    Last edited by upendersingh; February 3rd, 2015 at 12:30 AM.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to upendersingh For This Useful Post:

    cooljat (February 3rd, 2015)

  4. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by upendersingh View Post
    You are trying to be savior of non-Hindus, but you are just chattering. By targeting me personally you have decided to hit the player and not the ball. Not a wise decision of you. Remember it is not any chaupal where your logics can't be countered. Here all your claims can be countered and you can be provided proofs.
    You asked what is reality? Then listen. Reality is this that founder of Sikhism is Guru Nanak, founder of Islam is Prophet Mohammad (Peace Be Upon Him), founder of Buddhism is Lord Buddha and followers of these religions are in fact following their founder. Do you still have any doubt? On the other side Hinduism has no founder. It is so great that there is no one like a founder in it. Is it not the reality? So how can be tilakdharis masters of Hinduism? So you are just chattering. If I am a Hindu, then I am free mentally, but if you are a Sikh or other non-Hindu, then you are a slave of the founder. You can't change the founder. Where am I wrong? Hit me with good logics, otherwise I promise you I am not a coward person. In fact you don't know about my another skill. I can answer you in your own language, but I will still bear it. And to be honest, I don't have any hidden agenda here on JL, nor I am going to gain anything in anyway from here. I write posts here because it entertains me. If you or some other one is pissed off because of me, then let me know. I will start thinking not to write anything here. My days are passing well. My penance is going well. I can't put myself in risk. If I shoot some monkey, then I may have to face police, court, prison and if I am hit by some monkey then I may have to face hospitals, medical centres etc. Miracle happens quite in last. I am not such an extra person. So honestly let me know. Do you (or someone other) want me to not to write reality here or what is your problem? And as far as my greatness is concerned, so leave it to me. I am not trying to be any leader here, nor I have gained in any other way from here. I log in and write posts here, because it just entertains me.
    Break down!....I feel guilty now...I have no issue of your presence here at JL...and even if I have, it should not matter to you.....please keep writing your reality....
    Last edited by prashantacmet; February 3rd, 2015 at 02:55 PM.
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to prashantacmet For This Useful Post:

    amitbudhwar (February 3rd, 2015)

  6. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by upendersingh View Post
    You are trying to be savior of non-Hindus, but you are just chattering. By targeting me personally you have decided to hit the player and not the ball. Not a wise decision of you. Remember it is not any chaupal where your logics can't be countered. Here all your claims can be countered and you can be provided proofs.
    You asked what is reality? Then listen. Reality is this that founder of Sikhism is Guru Nanak, founder of Islam is Prophet Mohammad (Peace Be Upon Him), founder of Buddhism is Lord Buddha and followers of these religions are in fact following their founder. Do you still have any doubt? On the other side Hinduism has no founder. It is so great that there is no one like a founder in it. Is it not the reality? So how can be tilakdharis masters of Hinduism? So you are just chattering. If I am a Hindu, then I am free mentally, but if you are a Sikh or other non-Hindu, then you are a slave of the founder. You can't change the founder. Where am I wrong? Hit me with good logics, otherwise I promise you I am not a coward person. In fact you don't know about my another skill. I can answer you in your own language, but I will still bear it. And to be honest, I don't have any hidden agenda here on JL, nor I am going to gain anything in anyway from here. I write posts here because it entertains me. If you or some other one is pissed off because of me, then let me know. I will start thinking not to write anything here. My days are passing well. My penance is going well. I can't put myself in risk. If I shoot some monkey, then I may have to face police, court, prison and if I am hit by some monkey then I may have to face hospitals, medical centres etc. Miracle happens quite in last. I am not such an extra person. So honestly let me know. Do you (or someone other) want me to not to write reality here or what is your problem? And as far as my greatness is concerned, so leave it to me. I am not trying to be any leader here, nor I have gained in any other way from here. I log in and write posts here, because it just entertains me.
    are bhaiya, tilakdhari karta dharta nahi hai to kaun hai. Pandit ji ko apni shaadi mei bulate ho aur kehte ho wo karta dharta nahi hai. apne bacho ke naam pandit se pooch ke rakhte ho. Pando ko sir pe chadha lo aap log to buss. kya karein yaar. yahi to vidambana hai. pakhand mei ye insaan itna andha ho chala hai ki usse pata hi nahi chalta kya sahi hai aur kya galata. aankhein kholo bhai. pando ke bharose matt baitho ki jab wo kahenge kundali hai, sahva hai shaadi ka tabhi shaadi karoge.. come on yaar. kya na aap bhi.

    kuch to socho yaar. aavein hi buss lage rehte ho.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amitbudhwar For This Useful Post:

    abhisheklakda (February 3rd, 2015), DevArbikshe (June 23rd, 2018)

  8. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by amitbudhwar View Post
    are bhaiya, tilakdhari karta dharta nahi hai to kaun hai. Pandit ji ko apni shaadi mei bulate ho aur kehte ho wo karta dharta nahi hai. apne bacho ke naam pandit se pooch ke rakhte ho. Pando ko sir pe chadha lo aap log to buss. kya karein yaar. yahi to vidambana hai. pakhand mei ye insaan itna andha ho chala hai ki usse pata hi nahi chalta kya sahi hai aur kya galata. aankhein kholo bhai. pando ke bharose matt baitho ki jab wo kahenge kundali hai, sahva hai shaadi ka tabhi shaadi karoge.. come on yaar. kya na aap bhi.

    kuch to socho yaar. aavein hi buss lage rehte ho.
    मैं कहां कह रहा हूं कि पंडों को सिर पे चढ़ा लो? पहले बात को समझो, फिर बोला करो। पंडों का विरोध करने का मतलब हिंदू धर्म (या जीवन शैली) को कोसना नहीं होना चाहिए। पंडों को कोसना है तो उन्हें कोसो, हिंदू धर्म को क्यों कोसते हो?

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to upendersingh For This Useful Post:

    cooljat (February 4th, 2015)

  10. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post
    Break down!....I feel guilty now...I have no issue of your presence here at JL...and even if I have, it should not matter to you.....please keep writing your reality....
    You need not feel guilty. Actually some days back you were saying that some members here are my chele. It's not good. Mostly people here are successful people and neither any one is in my friend list, nor I have any group or so. Does it sound nice...my chele...? If someone doesn't agree with someone's ideology, then why to get personal? If someone really wants to learn how to differ with someone in a mannered way, then one should learn from VP Singh or SP Deswal like people here. On many points they don't agree with me, but still I don't dislike them, because they don't get personal. All are free to live their life according to their ideology. So if anyone has to oppose me or some other, then he shouldn't try to bully him. I am done with this matter now. Be happy.

  11. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by upendersingh View Post
    You need not feel guilty. Actually some days back you were saying that some members here are my chele. It's not good. Mostly people here are successful people and neither any one is in my friend list, nor I have any group or so. Does it sound nice...my chele...? If someone doesn't agree with someone's ideology, then why to get personal? If someone really wants to learn how to differ with someone in a mannered way, then one should learn from VP Singh or SP Deswal like people here. On many points they don't agree with me, but still I don't dislike them, because they don't get personal. All are free to live their life according to their ideology. So if anyone has to oppose me or some other, then he shouldn't try to bully him. I am done with this matter now. Be happy.
    Upender ...mere kahne se kya hota hai...mere "chele" kahne se koi chele thode hi ho jaayega...remember, it doe snot matter what one announce?...

    aur thoda -bahut naram-garam to chalta rahta hain discussion main......aap bahut baahuk ho jaate ho..............koi nizi bair waali baat nahi hai...mauz lo bhai aur khush raho....dafan karo iss matter ko yahi...
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

  12. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by upendersingh View Post
    मैं कहां कह रहा हूं कि पंडों को सिर पे चढ़ा लो? पहले बात को समझो, फिर बोला करो। पंडों का विरोध करने का मतलब हिंदू धर्म (या जीवन शैली) को कोसना नहीं होना चाहिए। पंडों को कोसना है तो उन्हें कोसो, हिंदू धर्म को क्यों कोसते हो?
    Upender..... Islam ko kyoun kosa jaata hain?.......kathmullo ko kosa jaana chaiye na aapke hisaab se!.....

    aap kewal "abhik rana" bhai ki posts dekh lo JL pe...baat kuch bhi ho wo Islam pe chadh jaata hain.....to bhai agar dharam main kuch kamiya hongi to usse kosa hi jaayega........bas farak yeh hai ki Islam, Sikhism, christainty ki burai aati hai to theek hai..par agar Hinduism hi burai hoti hai to aapko gussa aata hai.....agar Islam, Sikhism, christainty main burai hai to Hinduism bhi perfect nahi hai.....
    Last edited by prashantacmet; February 3rd, 2015 at 06:09 PM.
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

  13. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post
    Upender..... Islam ko kyoun kosa jaata hain?.......kathmullo ko kosa jaana chaiye na aapke hisaab se!.....

    aap kewal "abhik rana" bhai ki posts dekh lo JL pe...baat kuch bhi ho wo Islam pe chadh jaata hain.....to bhai agar dharam main kuch kamiya hongi to usse kosa hi jaayega........bas farak yeh hai ki Islam, Sikhism, christainty ki burai aati hai to theek hai..par agar Hinduism hi burai hoti hai to aapko gussa aata hai.....agar Islam, Sikhism, christainty main burai hai to Hinduism bhi perfect nahi hai.....
    Kyonki Islam ke sabse pavitra granth Quran me likha hai "Kill the infidels" , "Slay polytheists" , "hell fire for non muslims" , "derogatory terms for other religions", "Justify crimes against humanity" , "discrimination towards women" etc etc. All muslims in this world trust blindly it to be the final word of god & no one can question Quran being moderate or extremist. While, me being a Hindu or may be tilakdhari in ur words says that Manu smriti is rubbish and should be thrown to garbage.

    Kathmulle Quran ko implement karte hai or non kathmulle muslims chupchap reh ke support karte hai.

    Do you understand the difference ?

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to RathiJi For This Useful Post:

    cooljat (February 4th, 2015)

  15. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by RathiJi View Post
    Kyonki Islam ke sabse pavitra granth Quran me likha hai "Kill the infidels" , "Slay polytheists" , "hell fire for non muslims" , "derogatory terms for other religions", "Justify crimes against humanity" , "discrimination towards women" etc etc. All muslims in this world trust blindly it to be the final word of god & no one can question Quran being moderate or extremist. While, me being a Hindu or may be tilakdhari in ur words says that Manu smriti is rubbish and should be thrown to garbage.

    Kathmulle Quran ko implement karte hai or non kathmulle muslims chupchap reh ke support karte hai.

    Do you understand the difference ?
    And smiritis and puranas main likha hai "discrimination based on varna and caste", "justify crimes against shudra" , "discrimination towards widows", "untouchability" etc . Pandes have implemented this and pseudo-pandes are trying to shut other mouth explaining shortcomings of islam if anyone reveals shortcoming of smiritis and purans..

    and I understand that still the people are free in hindusim to bring out the shortcomings and that's why it is continuously reforming from ages. but I have issue with these peuso -pandes who are trying to curb down that freedom ....these pseudo-pandes are synonyms of kathmullas

    have you ever thought in that way?
    Last edited by prashantacmet; February 3rd, 2015 at 06:38 PM.
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prashantacmet For This Useful Post:

    abhisheklakda (February 3rd, 2015), singhvp (February 4th, 2015)

  17. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post
    And smiritis and puranas main likha hai "discrimination based on varna and caste", "justify crimes against shudra" , "discrimination towards widows", "untouchability" etc . Pandes have implemented this and pseudo-pandes are trying to shut other mouth explaining shortcomings of islam if anyone reveals shortcoming of smiritis and purans..

    have you ever thought in that way?
    yes, Indeed. That's why I openly discard those shortcomings in any of the books of Hinduism and I don't have any fear of Pandas or the almighty/messenger himself that too being a Hindu. The wrong is wrong.

    While on the other hand it is almost impossible. I know you are very much aware of this.

    I don't know how can you compare Islam with Hinduism. Former is a political/military ideology created for political supremacy & later is way of life evolved/reformed over centuries and generations. It is still getting reformed. We are lucky to have such a way of life bestowed upon us by almighty.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to RathiJi For This Useful Post:

    cooljat (February 4th, 2015)

  19. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by RathiJi View Post
    yes, Indeed. That's why I openly discard those shortcomings in any of the books of Hinduism and I don't have any fear of Pandas or the almighty/messenger himself that too being a Hindu. The wrong is wrong.

    While on the other hand it is almost impossible. I know you are very much aware of this.

    I don't know how can you compare Islam with Hinduism. Former is a political/military ideology created for political supremacy & later is way of life evolved/reformed over centuries and generations. It is still getting reformed. We are lucky to have such a way of life bestowed upon us by almighty.
    I have nowhere compared Islam and Hinduism..you took it as a comparison..."religion ko hi kosa jaata hain,pande ya maulvi ko nahi"..that was the point for "upender".. In another post, you pointed out shortcoming of Islam and I pointed out of Hinduism...
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prashantacmet For This Useful Post:

    abhisheklakda (February 3rd, 2015), amitbudhwar (February 4th, 2015)

  21. #53
    bhai kami to dharam me hai, aur hinduism ke inventor pande hai, ved likhne wale brahmin, upnishad likhne wale brahmin, puran likhne wale brahmin , aur aap bolte ho ki mai slave nahi hu......
    baki ke dharam ek aadmi ne shuru kiye, ek aadmi se koi galti ho sakti hai, par hinduism ke founder "rishi muni" the , yani pura group discussion hua hoga , puri planing hui hogi, tabhi mai kehta hu hinduism ek sajish hai pando ki.....
    jo baat kuran me likhi hui hai , wo gita se prerit hai, raj path ke liye kisi ko mat chodo, bhai bandhu sab ko maro, yahi dharam hai, par mere samajh me ye nahi aaye ki pandvo ka dharm tab kahan chala gya tha jab unhone dropdi ko dav pe laga kar jua khela? tab dharam kaha chala gya tha jab lakshagrih me bhilon ko mara???
    tab daram kahan chala gya tha jab ram ne dhokhe se bali ko mara? tab dharam kahan chala gya tha jab ram ek hiran ka shikar karne gya tha ?? tab dharm kahan chala gya tha jab parshuram ne nirdosh kshatrio ko mra?? tab dharam khan chala gya tha jab satrupa ko dekhkar brahma ka virye skhalit ho gya??? aaj tak is dharam ka hi nahi pata chala kya dharam hai??
    aap bol rahe ho ki mai islam k bare me kyu ni bolta?? bhai yaha sayad koi mulla nahi hai, agar hota to usko bhi bolta, yaha brahmin k agents jyada hai , isliye brahmin company ke product ki pal to kholni hi padegi , ye log jato ko jattizm se dur kar rahe hai.....

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to abhisheklakda For This Useful Post:

    amitbudhwar (February 4th, 2015)

  23. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by abhisheklakda View Post
    bhai kami to dharam me hai, aur hinduism ke inventor pande hai, ved likhne wale brahmin, upnishad likhne wale brahmin, puran likhne wale brahmin , aur aap bolte ho ki mai slave nahi hu......
    baki ke dharam ek aadmi ne shuru kiye, ek aadmi se koi galti ho sakti hai, par hinduism ke founder "rishi muni" the , yani pura group discussion hua hoga , puri planing hui hogi, tabhi mai kehta hu hinduism ek sajish hai pando ki.....
    jo baat kuran me likhi hui hai , wo gita se prerit hai, raj path ke liye kisi ko mat chodo, bhai bandhu sab ko maro, yahi dharam hai, par mere samajh me ye nahi aaye ki pandvo ka dharm tab kahan chala gya tha jab unhone dropdi ko dav pe laga kar jua khela? tab dharam kaha chala gya tha jab lakshagrih me bhilon ko mara???
    tab daram kahan chala gya tha jab ram ne dhokhe se bali ko mara? tab dharam kahan chala gya tha jab ram ek hiran ka shikar karne gya tha ?? tab dharm kahan chala gya tha jab parshuram ne nirdosh kshatrio ko mra?? tab dharam khan chala gya tha jab satrupa ko dekhkar brahma ka virye skhalit ho gya??? aaj tak is dharam ka hi nahi pata chala kya dharam hai??
    aap bol rahe ho ki mai islam k bare me kyu ni bolta?? bhai yaha sayad koi mulla nahi hai, agar hota to usko bhi bolta, yaha brahmin k agents jyada hai , isliye brahmin company ke product ki pal to kholni hi padegi , ye log jato ko jattizm se dur kar rahe hai.....

    आप गलत जानकारी देकर लोगों को भ्रमित करते हैं। जहां तक वेदों का प्रश्न है तो उन्हें किसी ने नहीं लिखा है। उपनिषद के संदर्भ में याज्ञवल्क्य का काफी योगदान है, लेकिन वैदिक संस्कृति तो उससे भी पहले से थी। याज्ञवल्क्य राजा जनक (7th century BCE) के दरबार में सम्मानित व्यक्तित्व थे और उनके पिता का नाम देवराता था। इससे स्पष्ट है कि वैदिक सभ्यता उससे भी पहले से थी। ऐसा ही वेदों के संदर्भ में भी कहा जा सकता है।
    अब मैं आपको गुलाम कहूं और आप मुझे गुलाम कहें तो इसका कोई फायदा नहीं है। अब जिसके पास अपनी बात को प्रमाणित करने के लिए सबूत नहीं होंगे, वो गुलाम है।
    मेरे पास प्रमाण है कि ईसाई धर्म को मानने का अर्थ है ईसा मसीह का अनुयायी होना, इस्लाम धर्म को मानने का मतलब है पैगंबर मोहम्मद साहब का अनुयायी होना, बौद्ध होने का मतलब है बुद्ध का अनुयायी होना, सिख होने का मतलब है गुरु नानक का अनुयायी होना और जाट धर्म को मानने का मतलब है आदरणीय नरेन्द्र खर्ब साहब को अपना परमपिता मानना (वैसे इस जाट धर्म के अभी 2-4 ही अनुयायी हैं)। हिंदू सभ्यता धर्म से भी ऊपर की चीज है। हिंदू होने का मतलब किसी का भी अनुयायी होना नहीं है। अब आप यदि सिख हैं तो आप गुरु नानक के गुलाम हैं और यदि जाट धर्मी हैं तो आप नरेन्द्र खर्ब साहब के गुलाम हैं, जबकि मेरा मन स्वतंत्र है, क्योंकि वैदिक सभ्यता श्रीकृष्ण, श्रीराम और शिवजी से भी पहले से है और कबसे है, इस बारे में कोई नहीं बता सकता। मेरे पास हर बात का सबूत मौजूद है, जबकि आप केवल हवाई बातें कर रहे हो।

    .................................................. .................................................. .........................................
    Yāj˝avalkya (याज्ञवल्क्य) of Videha (fl. c. 7th century BCE was a sage and philosopher of Vedic India. He was one of the first philosophers in recorded history, alongside Uddalaka Aruni. In the court of King Janaka of Mithila, he was renowned for his expertise in Vedic ritual and his unrivaled talent in theological debate. He expounded a doctrine of neti neti to describe the universal Self or Ātman. He later became a wandering ascetic. His teachings are recorded in the Shatapatha Brahmana and the Brihadaranyaka Upanishad. He is traditionally credited with the authorship of the Shatapatha Brahmana (including the Brihadaranyaka Upanishad]l), besides the Yoga Yajnavalkya and the Yāj˝avalkya Smṛti. He is also a major figure in the Upanishads. According to traditional accounts, Yāj˝avalkya was the son of Devarāta and was the pupil of sage Vaisampayana .

    .................................................. .................................................. ....................................
    The Vedas are a large body of texts originating in ancient India. Composed in Vedic Sanskrit, the texts constitute the oldest layer of Sanskrit literature and the oldest scriptures of Hinduism. Hindus consider the Vedas to be apauruṣeya, which means "not of a man, superhuman" and "impersonal, authorless".
    .................................................. .................................................. ..........................................
    Islam is one of the largest religions in the world today. Adherents of Islam, called "Muslims," believe in one God, making them monotheists, like Jews and Christians. Islam was founded by Muhammad, who is considered the chief prophet of the faith, in the 7th century AD. Islam's most sacred text is the Quran.
    .................................................. .................................................. ..........................................
    Christianity was founded on the life, teachings, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ, and those who follow him are called "Christians."
    .................................................. .................................................. ...........................................
    Buddhism, founded in the late 6th century B.C.E. by Siddhartha Gautama (the "Buddha"), is an important religion in most of the countries of Asia.
    .................................................. .................................................. ..........................................
    Guru Nanak (20 October 1469 - 7 May 1539) is the founder of Sikhism and the first of the ten Sikh Gurus.
    .................................................. .................................................. ...........................................
    लो भाई मैंने अपनी हर बात का सबूत दे दिया. ये ऊपर दिए गए तथ्य मैंने विभिन्न साइटों से उठाए हैं, यदि आप कहोगे तो लिंक भी पेस्ट कर दूंगा। अब आप या कोई भी मुझे यह सबूत दे दे कि हिंदू सभ्यता का भी कोई संस्थापक है तो मैं भी खुद को गुलाम मान लूंगा, नहीं तो फिर आप और अन्य गैर-हिंदुओं को यह स्वीकार करना ही होगा कि हिंदू मानसिक रूप से स्वतंत्र हैं, जबकि बाकी सभी गुलाम हैं।
    Last edited by upendersingh; February 4th, 2015 at 08:56 AM.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to upendersingh For This Useful Post:

    cooljat (February 4th, 2015)

  25. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by upendersingh View Post
    मैं कहां कह रहा हूं कि पंडों को सिर पे चढ़ा लो? पहले बात को समझो, फिर बोला करो। पंडों का विरोध करने का मतलब हिंदू धर्म (या जीवन शैली) को कोसना नहीं होना चाहिए। पंडों को कोसना है तो उन्हें कोसो, हिंदू धर्म को क्यों कोसते हो?
    Hindu dharam ko kon kos raha hai bhai. Pando ko kos rahe hain filhaal to. Superstition to inhone hi failya hai na bhaijaan. kabhi kehte ho kaale kutte ko roti khilao is din aapka jeevan sudhar jayega kabhi kuch. Haridwar mei jaake dekhna aur kabhi try karna inki jagah lene. aur ye jo Hindu dharam mei peeth hai aur inke jo maalik hain, kabhi unhe kehna ki ji kya main aapke sthaan par se kaam kar sakta hoon. sthaan to door aapko ye pehle inse baat karne ka time bhi mil jaaye to bata dena. baat karte ho.. kya kar sakte ho bhai. propaganda aisa faila rakha hai ki bechare neechi jaati ke log to kuch kar hi nahi sakte. aur ye neechi aur ucchi jaati ke din inhi pando ki hai bhai. aur issi vipada ne humme jhanjhkor ke rakh diya hai. kya baat karte ho bhai aap bhi. kuch dikh raha hai ya nahi. ya andhe ho chale ho is pakhand ke nashe mei.

  26. #56
    kya baat karte ho bhai. kya ho gaya hai apako bhai. to inhe kisne likh diya. kya yaar aap bhi na kaisi kaisi baatein karte ho. kya ye apne aap aa gaya. kya yaar aap bhi na buss..

    Quote Originally Posted by upendersingh View Post

    आप गलत जानकारी देकर लोगों को भ्रमित करते हैं। जहां तक वेदों का प्रश्न है तो उन्हें किसी ने नहीं लिखा है।

  27. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by amitbudhwar View Post
    kya baat karte ho bhai. kya ho gaya hai apako bhai. to inhe kisne likh diya. kya yaar aap bhi na kaisi kaisi baatein karte ho. kya ye apne aap aa gaya. kya yaar aap bhi na buss..

    क्या बात करते हो भाई, अंधे तो आप हो रहे हो यार। मैं तो खुद पंडों-पाखंडियों का विरोधी हूं, लेकिन पंडे-पाखंडियों का मतलब हिंदू संस्कृति थोड़े ही है यार। वेद लिखे नहीं गए थे, बल्कि ऋषि-मुनि प्रवचन के जरिए उन्हें सुनाया करते थे, इसलिए उन्हें श्रुति भी कहते हैं।

  28. #58
    Seems like its more of identity thing, people are yet to find out who actually they are Jat first or hindu first or an Indian first.
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

    ayushkadyan (February 4th, 2015), RathiJi (February 4th, 2015)

  30. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post
    And smiritis and puranas main likha hai "discrimination based on varna and caste", "justify crimes against shudra" , "discrimination towards widows", "untouchability" etc . Pandes have implemented this and pseudo-pandes are trying to shut other mouth explaining shortcomings of islam if anyone reveals shortcoming of smiritis and purans..

    and I understand that still the people are free in hindusim to bring out the shortcomings and that's why it is continuously reforming from ages. but I have issue with these peuso -pandes who are trying to curb down that freedom ....these pseudo-pandes are synonyms of kathmullas




    I wish if u were on the other side to understand this stupid comparison in context of present day Hindusim. Anyways, I rest my case. Lets leave Islam for now.

    Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post
    and I understand that still the people are free in hindusim to bring out the shortcomings
    What does it mean ? People are still free means they were free in the past too, right ? If they were free what was the problem. They are still free. No one can make a religion perfect because it is evolution. I don't understand ur problem when u urself state that people are free in Hinduism to reform or discard/omit nonsense.

    On discrimination in Hindusim and I believe u being apostate because religion was bad. I want to ask you, do you share ur hukka with chamars and Valmiki community. Do you dine with Bhangi community ? If they come to ur home in which utensil u serve water to them ? If they come to ur functions how do you treat them ? Don't u discriminate being a non-Hindu Jat religion follower ? There is no discrimination done by u or Jats in ur village towards lowest sections of society ?

    Jo bhi yaha discrimination ka danka bajate hai ye sawaal un sab se hai .

  31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RathiJi For This Useful Post:

    ayushkadyan (February 4th, 2015), cooljat (February 4th, 2015)

  32. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by amitbudhwar View Post
    Hindu dharam ko kon kos raha hai bhai. Pando ko kos rahe hain filhaal to. Superstition to inhone hi failya hai na bhaijaan. kabhi kehte ho kaale kutte ko roti khilao is din aapka jeevan sudhar jayega kabhi kuch. Haridwar mei jaake dekhna aur kabhi try karna inki jagah lene. aur ye jo Hindu dharam mei peeth hai aur inke jo maalik hain, kabhi unhe kehna ki ji kya main aapke sthaan par se kaam kar sakta hoon. sthaan to door aapko ye pehle inse baat karne ka time bhi mil jaaye to bata dena. baat karte ho.. kya kar sakte ho bhai. propaganda aisa faila rakha hai ki bechare neechi jaati ke log to kuch kar hi nahi sakte. aur ye neechi aur ucchi jaati ke din inhi pando ki hai bhai. aur issi vipada ne humme jhanjhkor ke rakh diya hai. kya baat karte ho bhai aap bhi. kuch dikh raha hai ya nahi. ya andhe ho chale ho is pakhand ke nashe mei.
    Kale ko hi kyu khawao saare ne khawao bahut wafadar jaanwar hai jeevan sudhar jayega.

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to RathiJi For This Useful Post:

    Prikshit (February 4th, 2015)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •