Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: I was a hindu!!!!

Hindusim is as bad as other religions or may be the worst of all.

http://www.ndtv.com/world-news/famil...-lateststories

chalo bhai maan liya rishi munio ne vedon ko sunaya , aur ye rishi muni brahmin the ,, ho sakta hai un rishi munio se kuch galti ho gayi ho, ho sata hai ve upsesh us jamane me sahi rahe ho, par ab ye bekar ka gyan hai...... aur mai is bekar ke gyan ke upar bahas karke apna tym barbad nahi karna chahta hu......... aapne accha kiya ki "" ved ishvar ki vani hai "ye nahi kaha .....
    vase agar aap vedo ko mante ho to bhi aap brahmino ke slave hue, aur ved sunane vale brahmin slaver hai, jinko aap aankh mudhkar follow karte ho, kuch brahmino ne kaha ki ved ka gyan ishvar ka gyan hai, aur aapne maan liya, aur ab parchar bhi kar rahe ho......

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to abhisheklakda For This Useful Post:

amitbudhwar (February 4th, 2015), prashantacmet (February 4th, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by RathiJi View Post
    Kale ko hi kyu khawao saare ne khawao bahut wafadar jaanwar hai jeevan sudhar jayega.
    ye hui na baat. aab aise soch develop hogi aur question uthenge to ye pande type logo dhanda khatam ho jayega. per kya karein, abhi bhi kafi logo ki soch aisi nahi hai. Upender ji ko ye sab samagh nahi aa raha hai.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to amitbudhwar For This Useful Post:

abhisheklakda (February 4th, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by upendersingh View Post
    क्या बात करते हो भाई, अंधे तो आप हो रहे हो यार। मैं तो खुद पंडों-पाखंडियों का विरोधी हूं, लेकिन पंडे-पाखंडियों का मतलब हिंदू संस्कृति थोड़े ही है यार। वेद लिखे नहीं गए थे, बल्कि ऋषि-मुनि प्रवचन के जरिए उन्हें सुनाया करते थे, इसलिए उन्हें श्रुति भी कहते हैं।
    Sunaye the to baad mei likhe bhi honge kisi ne. ya abhi tak sabko sub kuch yaad pada hai. kya baat karte ho bhai aap bhi.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amitbudhwar For This Useful Post:

abhisheklakda (February 4th, 2015), prashantacmet (February 4th, 2015)

Very few few few (emphasis) of the Jats in subcontinent who are not Hindu, Sikh , Muslim are going through a phase of identity crisis. They are neither clear in vision nor represent masses.

Their main reason does not lie in religions being bad or good. It lies in the concept of supremacy. If Pandas make them sit with them on highest religious body then many of them may say Hindu is good religion. Its all about political supremacy same what brahmins did these Jats want to repeat that. I am sure 99% of them don't share hukka with chamars& valmiki in there villages but they have problem when Thakur or xyz doesn't share with them. It will not be wrong if I say 100 %.

Very few few few (emphasis) of the Jats in subcontinent who are not Hindu, Sikh , Muslim are going through a phase of identity crisis. They are neither clear in vision nor represent masses.
    they are curious to grab their true and glorious identity...what they were in past.....dharmic not religious!

and Jats with clear in vision??.......rallying behind the pandas...happy with lower caste status ..satisfy that Brahmin/thakur does not share hukka ....a progressive jat has died inside ..slavery has taken over.... .not ashamed of calling themselves Jat...

Their main reason does not lie in religions being bad or good. It lies in the concept of supremacy. If Pandas make them sit with them on highest religious body then many of them may say Hindu is good religion. Its all about political supremacy same what brahmins did these Jats want to repeat that.
    what's wrong in supremacy...are you happy being a victim always?...so what's wrong if Brahmin are the target now?..need supremacy but not shi$ like shudra or untouchability

am sure 99% of them don't share hukka with chamars& valmiki in there villages but they have problem when Thakur or xyz doesn't share with them. It will not be wrong if I say 100 %.
    decades of bad impact is still lingering......but Apart from hukka, many things have changed in many families in village....For example...chamar/balmikis are asked to sit on KHAAT...no separate utensils for them ..no separation in wedding function for eating.......things don't change overnight..it is a gradual process but yes very determined to come out of this brahmanical shi$
    Last edited by prashantacmet; February 5th, 2015 at 11:05 AM.
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to prashantacmet For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post
    decades of bad impact is still lingering......but Apart from hukka, may things have changed in many families in village....For example...chamar/balmikis are asked to sit on KHAAT...no separate utensils for them ..no separation in wedding function for eating.......things don't change overnight..it is a gradual process but yes very determined to come out of this brahmanical shi$
    You r nt behind pandas , don't believe in discrimination.

You are championing the cause and understand this discrimination very well hence you become apostate of Hinduism. Right ? So leave all others as of now, do you share the hukka with chamars & bhangis if they come to ur place ?
    Last edited by RathiJi; February 4th, 2015 at 06:38 PM.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RathiJi For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (February 4th, 2015), cooljat (February 4th, 2015), upendersingh (February 5th, 2015)

You r nt behind pandas , don't believe in discrimination.

You are championing the cause and understand this discrimination very well hence you become apostate of Hinduism. Right ? So leave all others as of now, do you share the hukka with chamars & bhangis if they come to ur place ?
    I did not arrest anyone..and don't be a judge here.......
    Last edited by prashantacmet; February 4th, 2015 at 07:36 PM.
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to prashantacmet For This Useful Post:

Please give answer of Rathi's simple question. Don't be an escapist.
    I did not arrest anyone..and don't be a judge here.......
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

16. The Following User Says Thank You to cooljat For This Useful Post:

upendersingh (February 5th, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat View Post
    Please give answer of Rathi's simple question. Don't be an escapist.
    No need to reward me ..if you or rathi would have read last para of post 66 carefully, had got the answer.....
    Last edited by prashantacmet; February 5th, 2015 at 11:12 AM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to prashantacmet For This Useful Post:

abhisheklakda (February 5th, 2015)

No need to reward me ..if you or rathi would have read last para of post 66 carefully, had got the answer.....
    I got the answer of my question. You don't practice that. & i understand it is very difficult to cross such barriers in society full of evils. I don't want to show you a hypocrite but this is a fact we demand something which we don't want to give to the most discriminated sections of society. I hope one day we all cross these barriers.

I hope you understand now that discrimination among human beings specially in subcontinent is a very big problem, It can't be resolved by being apostate and abusing Hinduism day & night. I just wanted to say that,

Hindusim != Shi$ , which you are extensively using.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to RathiJi For This Useful Post:

cooljat (February 5th, 2015)

I got the answer of my question. You don't practice that. & i understand it is very difficult to cross such barriers in society full of evils. I don't want to show you a hypocrite but this is a fact we demand something which we don't want to give to the most discriminated sections of society. I hope one day we all cross these barriers.

I hope you understand now that discrimination among human beings specially in subcontinent is a very big problem, It can't be resolved by being apostate and abusing Hinduism day & night. I just wanted to say that,

Hindusim != Shi$ , which you are extensively using.
    Rathi, the first step to overcome of any such evils to recognize that in the conscience..,,,if the evil is recognized, cure will also follow sooner or later.I feel it is an evil and as I already said things will not change overnight...I have given some example how the things are changing...

I don't have any issue if you call me a hypocrite..I accept the situation as it is today. But I want to be a part of society which is determined to change it....

now the last point, you took me wrong..I never consider Hinduism as shi$..I said varna/caste system is shi$. Hindusim is not all about varna and caste.., it is just a part of it...you can understand what I mean...
    Last edited by prashantacmet; February 5th, 2015 at 12:17 PM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to prashantacmet For This Useful Post:

sjakhars (February 6th, 2015)

I said varna/caste system is shi$. Hindusim is not all about varna and caste.., it is just a part of it
    That's what precisely I was saying. I don't think anybody here deny that this is evil to treat people with discrimination but most people gets hurt only when they taste it. So its the people who are practicing it not the religion.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to RathiJi For This Useful Post:

cooljat (February 5th, 2015)

That's what precisely I was saying. I don't think anybody here deny that this is evil to treat people with discrimination but most people gets hurt only when they taste it. So its the people who are practicing it not the religion.
    I differ here. People are practicing it because it was given to them some day by Manusmiriti....it captured their psyche and DNA for centuries...

Kuran says "kill the infidels"..so Islam is culprit or the ISIS?...As you keep also blaming Islam ..should I also call you a hypocrite?

As per me it is Islam and kathmullas are the culprits because they drive the people to spread hatred for other religion

And how many Hindus follow Manusmiriti? Compare it with Kuran followed by Muslims.
    I differ here. People are practicing it because it was given to them some day by Manusmiriti....it captured their psyche and DNA for centuries...

Kuran says "kill the infidels"..so Islam is culprit or the ISIS?...As you keep also keep blaming Islam ..should I also call you a hypocrite?
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

27. The Following User Says Thank You to cooljat For This Useful Post:

And how many Hindus follow Manusmiriti? Compare it with Kuran followed by Muslims.
    All the hindus follow caste system...it has such a big impact that the people who converted to other religion....they also follow caste system. Sikhism/Islam is a casteless society as per theory...but see the muslims and Sikhs of India ..most of them are castist!

Nobody gives $hit to Manu smiriti nowadays.
    All the hindus follow caste system...it has such a big impact that the people who converted to other religion....they also follow caste system. Sikhism/Islam is a casteless society as per theory...but see the muslims and Sikhs of India ..most of them are castist!

30. The Following User Says Thank You to cooljat For This Useful Post:

Nobody gives a $hit to Manu smiriti nowadays.
    chalo bhai...aapki maan lete hai

32. The Following User Says Thank You to prashantacmet For This Useful Post:

abhisheklakda (February 5th, 2015)

भाई आप यहा हिन्दु हिन्दु ज्यदा करते हो ,इस्लिये हिन्दु कि बात करनी पडती है, अगर यहा कोइ मुल्ला होता तो इस्लाम के बारे मे भी कुछ बोलता । पर यहा आपके जैसे धर्म ध्व्जी ज्यादा है , इस्लिये आपके लिये लिखना पडता है। धरम एक जैसे है, इनका एक ही उद्देश्य है, लोगो को मानसिक तौर पर गुलाम बनाना। जैसे आप बिल्कुल ऐसा ही सोचते जैसा तुम्हारे धर्मिक ग्रन्थो मे लिखा है। आप अपनी पुरी शक्ति अपने धरम कि बुरायियो को जायज बताने मे लगा देते हो। आपका ये आरोप बिल्कुल गलत है कि मै एक धरम को गाली दे रहा हु, मै बस अप्नी बात रख रहा हू, ताकि मानसिक गुलामी से अपने जाट भाईयो को आज़ाद करा सकू,

Quote Originally Posted by abhisheklakda View Post
    भाई आप यहा हिन्दु हिन्दु ज्यदा करते हो ,इस्लिये हिन्दु कि बात करनी पडती है, अगर यहा कोइ मुल्ला होता तो इस्लाम के बारे मे भी कुछ बोलता । पर यहा आपके जैसे धर्म ध्व्जी ज्यादा है , इस्लिये आपके लिये लिखना पडता है। धरम एक जैसे है, इनका एक ही उद्देश्य है, लोगो को मानसिक तौर पर गुलाम बनाना। जैसे आप बिल्कुल ऐसा ही सोचते जैसा तुम्हारे धर्मिक ग्रन्थो मे लिखा है। आप अपनी पुरी शक्ति अपने धरम कि बुरायियो को जायज बताने मे लगा देते हो। आपका ये आरोप बिल्कुल गलत है कि मै एक धरम को गाली दे रहा हु, मै बस अप्नी बात रख रहा हू, ताकि मानसिक गुलामी से अपने जाट भाईयो को आज़ाद करा सकू,
    Bhai Abhishek,

Please check post #67 to know if you are free from mansik gulami before serving the community.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RathiJi For This Useful Post:

cooljat (February 5th, 2015), upendersingh (February 5th, 2015)