Thread: I was a hindu!!!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post
    I differ here. People are practicing it because it was given to them some day by Manusmiriti....it captured their psyche and DNA for centuries...

Kuran says "kill the infidels"..so Islam is culprit or the ISIS?...As you keep also blaming Islam ..should I also call you a hypocrite?

As per me it is Islam and kathmullas are the culprits because they drive the people to spread hatred for other religion
    All those muslims who believe that Quran is 100% correct = 99.99% of muslims ( muslims I have interacted in my life )

Same way all those Hindus who believe smritis are 100% correct . You can tell me the approximate percentage. I hardly meet people who read manusmriti or keep it with them as sacred book. Even i assume that you have never read it. if yes, then u don't believe it. For me its a garbage as stated in earlier posts.

Now you are free to call me hypocrite but try not to do the discrimination with the weakest/vulnerable sections of society first otherwise its a vicious cycle & a simple blame game.
    Last edited by RathiJi; February 5th, 2015 at 03:26 PM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RathiJi For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (February 5th, 2015), cooljat (February 5th, 2015), rsdalal (February 6th, 2015), sjakhars (February 6th, 2015), upendersingh (February 5th, 2015)