Thread: I was a hindu!!!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by abhisheklakda View Post
    why call yourself a jat? why not just human being?

first thing is that jat is not a caste, jat is a human race, human are creater of caste like religion not the race, so race has no relation with d religion. and your second question is baseless, now you can ask why only human being why not animal?? so i have no answer of this.
    You have double standards. On one hand you claim to be follower of Sir Chhotu Ram and Shaheed Bhagat Singh and thus you believe in humanity theory like them, but on the other hand you are stuck with casteism. Did Chhotu Ram and Bhagat Singh believe in casteism? If it is so then let all know here. Actually people like you seem to be biggest enemy of not only Jats, but even whole humanity. You have hate for Hindus, while Hindus have never tyrannized the Jats. You only believe in Jats' welfare and not of whole humanity. That's not good. Correct me if my assessment about you is wrong. And by the way thank god you have given up Hinduism. Better you adopt some non-Hindu name too, so that other can also be aware of it.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to upendersingh For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (January 31st, 2015), ayushkadyan (February 1st, 2015), cooljat (January 31st, 2015)