Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Delhi elections and Win of AAP

Quote Originally Posted by VikrantChodhary View Post
    Delhi win by a new party should be seen more as loss of BJP primarily due to wrong ATTITUDE of coterie of Modi esp Amit Shah and his role.

Overlooking of OTHER contenders for CM-ship and promoting only their Caste candidate IPS Bedi will have dangerous repercussions in future as NOW those OTHER will share "malai" alongwith Amit Shah & Coterie. Means more loss to General Public.

These OTHERs' are those guys who are having Congress culture in their blood. Highly Dangerous Guys.

Nearness of Brahmins to BJP and promoting these guys esp in Recruitment Sector Like DOPT will make BJP totally a Congress party and will be root cause of "FALL OF BJP".

Reason of wipe out of BJP party in these elections of delhi is IGNORING Central Government/Banks/ PSUs Employees who put HUGE IMPACT in such URBAN elections.
    In any way, you can not evasive of Brahmins-baniya dominance. In delhi election, most numbers are from Brahmin caste, followed by baniya... Do you think AAP is different of BJP in that way?...see the AAP leaders!..AAP is completely dominated by brahmin-baniya. If you go with caste factor, BJP is one man show of an OBC PM nowadays still better than Congress or AAP.

Anyway, days of jats are gone!... I don't see a leader nowhere who matches the charisma of Choturam or charan singh....no mass appeal...and I even don't expect it in distant future too. aur ke Paache lagan ki aadat pakad lo...........
    Last edited by prashantacmet; February 12th, 2015 at 06:52 PM.
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prashantacmet For This Useful Post:

ManjeetS (February 12th, 2015), VikrantChodhary (February 12th, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post
    In any way, you can not evasive of Brahmins-baniya dominance. In delhi election, most numbers are from Brahmin caste, followed by baniya... Do you think AAP is different of BJP in that way?...see the AAP leaders..dominated by brahmin-baniya. If you go with caste factor, BJP is one man show of an OBC PM nowadays still better than Congress or AAP.

Anyway, days of jats are gone!... I don't see a leader nowhere who matches the charisma of Choturam or charan singh....no mass appeal...and I even don't expect it in distant future too. aur ke Paache lagan ki aadat pakad lo...........
    Prashant your points are valid but what about Independent nature of JATs ? How can one expect JAT to act as second fiddle to someone ?
    Democracy main ghode gadhe sabb brabar hotein hain.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to VikrantChodhary For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (February 16th, 2015)

Shifting of merely 12100 votes from BJP to AAP in three Assembly Constituencies; Mustafabad (4300), Rohini (2700) and Vishvas Nagar (5100) could have created History in Indian Democracy. !00% sweep for AAP; The record that never would have been broken (Simply could equalize it)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VikrantChodhary View Post
    Delhi win by a new party should be seen more as loss of BJP primarily due to wrong ATTITUDE of coterie of Modi esp Amit Shah and his role.

Overlooking of OTHER contenders for CM-ship and promoting only their Caste candidate IPS Bedi will have dangerous repercussions in future as NOW those OTHER will share "malai" alongwith Amit Shah & Coterie. Means more loss to General Public.

These OTHERs' are those guys who are having Congress culture in their blood. Highly Dangerous Guys.

Nearness of Brahmins to BJP and promoting these guys esp in Recruitment Sector Like DOPT will make BJP totally a Congress party and will be root cause of "FALL OF BJP".

Reason of wipe out of BJP party in these elections of delhi is IGNORING Central Government/Banks/ PSUs Employees who put HUGE IMPACT in such URBAN elections.
    In Delhi elections wins for… and loss of… is a unwise analysis. No doubt the results are very strong public message to too many; but, I feel it is a message for the losing party to correct its thinking and working styles. This small loss (only one UT-state) delivered high timely signals to party managers. The party, its leaders, planners, thinkers, and managers, are lucky to get an early feed back at low cost to prepare for high political gains in the form of managing wins in state elections falling due in near future. I hope Delhi sacked BJP shall en-cash this opportunity properly

Thanks

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RKhatkar For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (February 16th, 2015), rskankara (February 17th, 2015)

आरएसएस ने अपने मुखपत्र पांचजन्य के ताजा अंक में बीजेपी की हार के कारणों का विश्लेषण किया है।
    1) किरन बेदी को दिल्ली चुनाव में बीजेपी की हार का जिम्मेदार बताया है।
    2) इसके साथ ही पार्टी कार्यकर्ताओं की अनदेखी को पार्टी की हार की एक बड़ी वजह माना है।
    'आकांक्षाओं की उड़ान' शीर्षक से कवर स्टोरी प्रकाशित कर संघ ने सवाल किया है, अगर हर्षवर्द्धन या दिल्ली बीजेपी के दूसरे नेताओं के नेतृत्व में चुनाव लड़ा गया होता तो परिणाम दूसरे होते?'

Quote Originally Posted by RKhatkar View Post
    In Delhi elections wins for… and loss of… is a unwise analysis. No doubt the results are very strong public message to too many; but, I feel it is a message for the losing party to correct its thinking and working styles. This small loss (only one UT-state) delivered high timely signals to party managers. The party, its leaders, planners, thinkers, and managers, are lucky to get an early feed back at low cost to prepare for high political gains in the form of managing wins in state elections falling due in near future. I hope Delhi sacked BJP shall en-cash this opportunity properly

Thanks
    जाट के ठाठ हैं .....

Delhi Elections are totally different from other states . Here who can give maximum free will win the election . I belong to Village in Delhi and we have seen the trends for many years.

Reason
    Maximum population of Delhi is combination of Bihari + Poorbia + Muslim +SC
    earlier Congress gave free house to more than 10 lacs people . All the resettlement JJ colony are part of those free houses.
    Bus pass was of very low charge for the persons living in JJ Colony.
    Electricity Charges were very less in these JJ Colonies.

In last 5 years of Rule Madam Sheela Govt. revoked all these facilities one by one.

Now AAP promised the same thing which congress gave and then revoked in its last 5 Years.

BJP can win Delhi election only by chance or by luck. The social combination in Delhi is not fit for BJP.

Muslims will always vote for party who can defeat BJP. they are 14 % of Delhi population and has presence in every sit.

There are other reasons also -
    Maximum number of students in DU and JNU are Poorbia / Bihari/Bengali and they are of communist thought and now they aligned with AAP in Delhi.
    These students nearly 20000 in numbers , convassed for more than 4 Months in Delhi even before election.
    You will find a lot of Jha /Misra/Pandey in AAP key position and also MLA from Delhi.

As far as Jats are concerned they are in minority in Delhi and most of Jats youth on Delhi Villages are without any work. Without any thought they started working with any Neta who say " Nameste to them" . Whether the "Nameste " was for good or bad even they do not know.

In any way, you can not evasive of Brahmins-baniya dominance. In delhi election, most numbers are from Brahmin caste, followed by baniya... Do you think AAP is different of BJP in that way?...see the AAP leaders!..AAP is completely dominated by brahmin-baniya. If you go with caste factor, BJP is one man show of an OBC PM nowadays still better than Congress or AAP.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to krishdel For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (February 17th, 2015)

AAP leader Arvind Kejriwal to blind supporter of Manu System. He believes that only persons who are intelligent and can work are : Bania / Brahmin / Thakur.

You will find all these in key position of AAP.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to krishdel For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (February 17th, 2015), login4vinay (February 17th, 2015), Prikshit (February 17th, 2015)