Thread: 90 % Haryanvis prefer boys

90 % Haryanvis prefer boys

http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/new...eowidget_cat_4

NDTV did survey only in Haryana indicating Haryanvis hate girls. Why did not they survey other states.
    While no doubt there is a problem in Haryana other states are also not behind
    the lowest sex ratio is in Punjab with 798 , Gujarat is not far behind with 823 , what's interesting is that the sex ratio got worse in Gujrat in the last census compared to previous one.
    The problem is serious but is nationwide , it's not fair to single out one state and create divisions in country instigating fights between people from different states!
    Stop Common nonsense

Ha ha.... no one is going to instigate and make this as an inter-state issue... But surely you hv raised a valid and interesting point, Why only Haryana, when problem is in other states too?... I am not justifying NDTV, people are best judge, but I do feel that a) not only the ratio but the perception and behavior(dabang) of society/region also matters and b) Haryana is near Delhi........JL has large number of members from the region, they can surely through some light on that....
    जाट के ठाठ हैं .....

There is 180 degree difference between Preferring Male Child and Hate Gal Child .

People do prefer Male child irrespective of any caste / society / region / religion - and why we know the reasons .

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (March 10th, 2015), Prikshit (March 8th, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by jatofbhiwani View Post
    http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/new...eowidget_cat_4

NDTV did survey only in Haryana indicating Haryanvis hate girls. Why did not they survey other states.
    While no doubt there is a problem in Haryana other states are also not behind
    the lowest sex ratio is in Punjab with 798 , Gujarat is not far behind with 823 , what's interesting is that the sex ratio got worse in Gujrat in the last census compared to previous one.
    The problem is serious but is nationwide , it's not fair to single out one state and create divisions in country instigating fights between people from different states!
    यहाँ भी तर्क। किसी न्यूज़ चैनल ने कोई सर्वे कर दिया तो वो शाश्वत सत्य नहीं बन जाता। खुद से पूछो कि कही तुम भी तो उन 90% में तो शामिल नहीं।
    यह समस्या लोगो की सोच को लेकर है किसी ख़ास राज्य से इसका कोई लेना देना नहीं।
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

Problem is there in whole of India compounded by Dowry, treating women as second grade citizens, rapes etc. The sex ratio is 798 in Punjab and close to 1000 in Kerala, considering the fact that women tend to outlive men, it did not happen by chance!
    Stop Common nonsense

I heard this ratio ....song many times .....

Can anyone enlighten what is the Ideal Ratio Female : Male .

I absolutely disagree with 50:50

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (March 11th, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by rekhasmriti View Post
    I heard this ratio ....song many times .....

Can anyone enlighten what is the Ideal Ratio Female : Male .

I absolutely disagree with 50:50
    Keep it 51:49, or 49:51....So that justice can be done to RSS and Brahmakumaries
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

rekhasmriti (March 11th, 2015), soniadabas (March 12th, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Prikshit View Post
    Keep it 51:49, or 49:51....So that justice can be done to RSS and Brahmakumaries
    Ha ha well said! 😃
    Stop Common nonsense

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jatofbhiwani For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (March 12th, 2015)