Thread: Being a man is also a curse

Being a man is also a curse

Woman empowerment, Women's day, equal status - must have heard a lot of these phrases last week. But here is the different side of the same coin:

सच्चे शब्दों में सच के अहसास लिखेंगे ...
    वक्त पढे जिसको कुछ इतना खास लिखेंगे...
    गीत गजल हम पर लिखेंगे लिखने वाले...
    हमने कलम उठाइ, तो इतिहास लिखेंगे...!!

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to desijat For This Useful Post:

ManjeetS (March 11th, 2015), Prikshit (March 10th, 2015), rkumar (March 10th, 2015), ssgoyat (March 11th, 2015), sukhbirhooda (March 15th, 2015), vijaypooniya (March 11th, 2015), ygulia (March 10th, 2015)

Is not this Irony ....Men themselves do not know ....When Is International Men's Day .

Waise I somewhat agree....being Female comes with many blessings & advantages

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

cooljat (March 11th, 2015), Prikshit (March 10th, 2015)

As per research men are three times unhappy than women. It's mean Life is harder for men than woman.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ManjeetS For This Useful Post:

vijaypooniya (March 11th, 2015)

This reminds me of an incidence which happened when I was travelling in a bus from Roorkee to Muzaffar nagar in 1972. One lady was constantly nagging her old husband while her grown up son was quietly listening. Family was travelling to Delhi for an eye operation of the old man. Lady was cursing the old man as how he was wasting everyone's time and making everyone's life difficult. This blame game continued for almost an hour with intermittent intervals. Finally a chaudhry sitting next to the lady could not take it any further and told lady to shut up. Then chaudhry explained how a woman changes sides all through her life. First she sits on the lap of her father for protection. When father grows old, she switches side to her husband and brothers. When husband grows older, she switches side towards her sons. If not whole, there is certainly some truth in what that chaudhry said in the bus.

RK^2
    There are many paths leading to God, politics is certainly not one of them...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rkumar For This Useful Post:

cooljat (March 12th, 2015), sanjeev1984 (March 17th, 2015), ssgoyat (March 11th, 2015), sukhbirhooda (March 15th, 2015)

Moral of the above post can be rephrased as "Woman sacrifices/leaves father for husband,then she even sacrifices/leaves husband for sons/children.she understands the need of the hour who needs her most & she start playing those roles like daughter/sister/wife/mother." Cant be called taking sides exactly. she knows right from childhood & start taking those responsibilities.
    GOD bless all women & keep up their strength.
    Last edited by rocker88; March 11th, 2015 at 10:09 PM.
    I wish to born & die again as JAT.

तू छोड़ रहा है तो ख़ता इसमें तेरी क्या,
    हर शख़्स मेरा साथ निभा भी नहीं सकता।

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rocker88 For This Useful Post:

jatofbhiwani (March 12th, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by rekhasmriti View Post
    Is not this Irony ....Men themselves do not know ....When Is International Men's Day .
    Yeah right Maybe because they're almost never at the receiving end of wishes(and/or gifts)....

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ssgoyat For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (March 12th, 2015)

Every man is on this earth is due to the fact that a women nourished them with her blood for 9 months, cleaned their **** when they were kids. Labor pain is one of the worst pains a human being can experience ( please google if you dont believe)No offense but a father can never sacrifice as much as a mother can do. A son can never come close to how much a daughter cares for her parents or brothers!

Of course aberrations happen. Just because one women was a bad women doesn't mean all women are bad!
    God gave man more strength so that he can protect the weaker sex not beg to be protected there is always a way out. I don't know if there is a true man who wants a world men's day. The speaker in the video is just trying to gain attention finding out rare cases. One can't generalise based on one rare case
    Stop Common nonsense

14. The Following User Says Thank You to jatofbhiwani For This Useful Post:

soniadabas (March 12th, 2015)

Situation is bleak, irrespective of "Gender", both men and women are vulnerable. In most of the cases "Innocent person suffers for the one who is guilty". A harsh reality, law is nothing but a mockery of Justice.
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

desijat (March 16th, 2015), ManjeetS (March 12th, 2015), rekhasmriti (March 12th, 2015), sukhbirhooda (March 15th, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by desijat View Post
    Woman empowerment, Women's day, equal status - must have heard a lot of these phrases last week. But here is the different side of the same coin:

I thank Deepika for this documentary.
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

desijat (March 16th, 2015)

they're almost never at the receiving end of wishes

Trust I can very well debate this point ......but then I would be tagged as " Feminist " ......

20. The Following User Says Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (March 13th, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by jatofbhiwani View Post
    Every man is on this earth is due to the fact that a women nourished them with her blood for 9 months, cleaned their **** when they were kids. Labor pain is one of the worst pains a human being can experience ( please google if you dont believe)No offense but a father can never sacrifice as much as a mother can do. A son can never come close to how much a daughter cares for her parents or brothers!

Of course aberrations happen. Just because one women was a bad women doesn't mean all women are bad!
    God gave man more strength so that he can protect the weaker sex not beg to be protected there is always a way out. I don't know if there is a true man who wants a world men's day. The speaker in the video is just trying to gain attention finding out rare cases. One can't generalise based on one rare case
    All we know that somehow women are greater than men. But dear brother it's not about Men vs women. Well you seem very intelligent may I ask you some question?

# A wife slapped her husband, Now what he should do according to you?

A. report to police B. tell to family c. Give her back

# Do you feel women are weaker? If you do then you're very wrong they're twice stronger than you.

# Did you hear story of Aarti and Pooja? Govt. was paying award to them Because they beaten boys in Bus.

# How many women misuse law and their rights.

# If you see any girls or women doing wrong. I know you & me don't have right or dare to stop her. Because she is a woman.

Agree that there are very good women and men in this world. But they are bad women or men also. You have to agree on this.

Remember a Man cry from heart, hide his tears, live for his family.

Wrong can be anyone. Criminal could be anyone. I believe both are equal, Both have right to live their live freely.

Most important thing. A father loves his daughter more than son. A mother always love her son more.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ManjeetS For This Useful Post:

desijat (March 16th, 2015)

they're almost never at the receiving end of wishes

Trust I can very well debate this point ......but then I would be tagged as " Feminist " ......
    Well we can't compare men or women. But we must need to find who is wrong or right without taking them as male or female. You must share your views.

Bhai please find my thoughts after the questions.
    Quote Originally Posted by ManjeetS View Post
    All we know that somehow women are greater than men. But dear brother it's not about Men vs women. Well you seem very intelligent may I ask you some question?

# A wife slapped her husband, Now what he should do according to you?

A. report to police B. tell to family c. Give her back

According to me it depends on the situation , how madly the two two people are in love. If it happens repeatedly with minor issues that means the women needs anger management and the two are not compatible with each other and it's time to move on- obviously it may lead to dowry allegations etc but it's better to be separate than to fight repeatedly and creating everyone's life hell- only few women will take that step, look around you - how many of the women around you you think will take that path?

# Do you feel women are weaker? If you do then you're very wrong they're twice stronger than you.

Well ill I would still stand by that! There are exceptions but women are weaker in general! 6500 girls are kidnapped in Delhi alone each year and sold!

# Did you hear story of Aarti and Pooja? Govt. was paying award to them Because they beaten boys in Bus.

I did did hear the story and those two sisters were aberrations, how often you see that in buses in Haryana?
    Also the story got media highlight since it was sold as - two brave non jat girls fight against Jat molesters in Harayana who were backed by Media's beloved Khaps! Bingo! Some media reports were suggesting it was Khaps who molested the girls and Khaps should be banned.

# How many women misuse law and their rights.

Some Women do misuse laws but people misuse laws all the time- did you hear one of our MPs was caught trying to send a women illegally ( illegal migration not trafficking)to western country in lieu of 30 lakhs from the women as his wife misusing diplomatic privileges .

# If you see any girls or women doing wrong. I know you & me don't have right or dare to stop her. Because she is a woman.

I won't interfere if it is personnel matter between a couple and unless it's harming someone physically.

Agree that there are very good women and men in this world. But they are bad women or men also. You have to agree on this.

Fully agree on that! There are few bad apples everywhere , rohtak incident highlights it. People do misuse dowry laws as all laws!

Remember a Man cry from heart, hide his tears, live for his family.

Wrong can be anyone. Criminal could be anyone. I believe both are equal, Both have right to live their live freely.

Fully agree on that!

Most important thing. A father loves his daughter more than son. A mother always love her son more.
    Stop Common nonsense

" You must share your views."

( I am a selective reader )

Here are my views :
    1- Mother n Son.
    2- Elder sister and younger brother .
    3- With Friends or Colleagues it is always Contri basis or this one is one me next on you .
    4- With Spouse / BF, I know many wives/GF who tend to pamper their husbands / BF with expensive gifts ( time is changed .....wives / gf are partners they contribute towards family/ personal lifestyle and expenses ) .

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

ManjeetS (March 13th, 2015), Prikshit (March 13th, 2015), sukhbirhooda (March 15th, 2015)

" You must share your views."

( I am a selective reader )

Here are my views :
    1- Mother n Son.
    2- Elder sister and younger brother .
    3- With Friends or Colleagues it is always Contri basis or this one is one me next on you .
    4- With Spouse / BF, I know many wives/GF who tend to pamper their husbands / BF with expensive gifts ( time is changed .....wives / gf are partners they contribute towards family/ personal lifestyle and expenses ) .

On a lighter note : Feel like chanting "Jai bhawani" for those

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

rekhasmriti (March 16th, 2015)

Jat Bhai,

These are physical differences that are out of our control. Woman goes through all that pain because nature has empowered them enough to bear it. Maybe men could not bear the pain the they cant give birth, and that makes men weaker-no? Why do we still say women are weaker sex among both?

Quote Originally Posted by jatofbhiwani View Post

सच्चे शब्दों में सच के अहसास लिखेंगे ...
    वक्त पढे जिसको कुछ इतना खास लिखेंगे...
    गीत गजल हम पर लिखेंगे लिखने वाले...
    हमने कलम उठाइ, तो इतिहास लिखेंगे...!!