Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Were the great ancient kings like Chandragupt, Ashok and Anangpal Tomar not Jats ??

"Yuwan Chwang says that Harsha was of Vaishe caste. This term has been variously interpreted.1. Vais-Rajput. Bains- Jat, Vaishya -today's Vaishya i.e.Bania. This only makes us think about a common antecedent i.e.ancestary."

Bains Jatts are R2, I think. Find out the genetic lineage of Vaishya Bania and Vais Rajput, Rajput term didn't even exist at Gupta time to my knowledge. Get around to the genetics if you are looking for real evidence, all so called historic etc evidence could be personally, politically, culturally or religiously biased.

Vaisya Banya Gupta is Y-Dna Haplogroup H1*, so not related at all to Bains Jatts who are R2.
    Last edited by paulgill; May 22nd, 2015 at 03:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by paulgill View Post
    I wonder if anybody have looked into Dharan > Dharani being Dahae + Parni(Parthians)?
    1.I think by this methodology we would be moving from the known to the unknown. So let us consolidate.

2. You quoted another post From Dr. Rajpal where Harshawardhana is described as a Virk. I am afraid, no authentic

historical evidence bears this out.

I would like to be enlightened on this point.

Quote Originally Posted by drssrana2003 View Post
    1.I think by this methodology we would be moving from the known to the unknown. So let us consolidate.

2. You quoted another post From Dr. Rajpal where Harshawardhana is described as a Virk. I am afraid, no authentic

historical evidence bears this out.

I would like to be enlightened on this point.

I am not concerned about any history as it is never the whole truth, if that is what you are looking for. It is always biased by personal, religious, cultural or political interests, thus utterly useless and total waste of time in my opinion .

Your genetic lineage is the only true lineage you have, and it will reveal how you are related to other people, no external evidence, even if written in the stone, or other excuses, will work there.

So get Jatts from all the Jatt Clans tested to know for sure who fits where, when and how.
    Last edited by paulgill; May 22nd, 2015 at 04:37 PM.