Thread: किस्सा हसबन्ड चाहिये?

किस्सा हसबन्ड चाहिये?

एक ब 2 छोरी रेल म जान लागरी।पहली : आये.. तनै किस्सा हसबन्ड चाहिये?दूसरी : मैंने त करोड़पति छोरा चाहिए।पहली: करोड़पति ना मिला त ?दूसरी : ना मिला त के ..50 50 लाख के 2 चाल्जांगे।पहली : 50 लाख के भी न मिले त ?दूसरी : त फिर 25 ,25 लाख के 4 चाल्जांगे।उपर ताऊ रामफल पडा था मुधा ..
    बोल्या: जब या 1000 ,1000 आलां प आ ज्या.. त मैंने जगा दिये !!
    Regards

VIKAS DHANKHAR

THE MOST DANGEROUS THING IN THE WORLD IS AN IDEA.:rolleyes:
    THE MOST DANGEROUS PERSON IN THE WORLD IS ONE WITH AN IDEA....!!!!!!
    :rolleyes:

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to vikasJAT For This Useful Post:

amit_sheoran (September 6th, 2015), AryanPoonia (April 22nd, 2015), deependra (July 14th, 2015), gsolanki9063 (April 29th, 2015), rekhasmriti (April 24th, 2015), sukhbirhooda (May 18th, 2015), yatinder19 (August 16th, 2015)

2 Wives chatting in office :
    Wife 1: I had a fine evening, how was Urs???
    Wife 2 : It was a disaster. My husband came home, ate his dinner in 3 mins & fell asleep in 2 mins. How was yours?
    Wife 1 : Oh mine was amazing ! My husband came home and took me out for a romantic dinner. 🍲 After dinner we walked for an hour.👫 When we came home he lit the candles around the house. It was like a fairy tale !

At the same time, their husbands are talking at work..

Husband 1: How was your evening?
    Husband 2: Great. I came home, dinner was on the table, I ate & fell asleep. What about you ?
    Husband 1: It was horrible. I came home, there's no dinner, they cut the electricity because I forgot to pay the bill; so I took her out for dinner which was so expensive that didn't have money left for a cab or auto.We walked home which took an hour & when we got home I remembered there was no electricity so I had to light candles all over the house !!!!!!

MORAL: PRESENTATION DOES MATTER... NO MATTER WHAT THE REALITY IS !!!
    जाट के ठाठ हैं .....

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rskankara For This Useful Post:

amit_sheoran (September 6th, 2015), deependra (July 14th, 2015), gsolanki9063 (July 26th, 2015), login4vinay (July 17th, 2015), yatinder19 (August 16th, 2015)