Thread: Focus on the Subject in Matrimonial Ads.

Thumbs down Focus on the Subject in Matrimonial Ads.

First of all pardon me if anybody from the Samaj does not like it , but yet I have seen in lot of ads that members tell more about their family members than the boy or the girl about whom the add is placed.In many posters we see that a lot is told about the married daughters of the family or about Bua or Fufas and about Chachas and Taus and there sons and Daughters. I think this has nothing to do with boys or girls. Many members tell about others than the girl or the boy.Adds should tell more about the girl/boy , and about the parants and the grand parants and a few should be told about Chachas and taus, and the informations about Buas Fufas or about Jijas ,Salas, should be avoided, becoz it looks funny, Kori Badai type things.there is no use that girls/boys fufa was a Major in army or boys Tau is a Tehsildar or the Elder sister is married to a NRI. These things has nothing to do in the matter, the main concern should be on Education,age, carear and the properties held by mother father, brothers and profession of brothers or unmarried sisters. There is no need to tell about cousins, Jijas,salas,Buas,Fufas or about the family of married daughters in depth. I think some members of the Samaj would like this and off course lot of the will deny and critcise me .... but ...I welcome both and whould like that JAT SAMAJ should explain it and give their valuable advices on the matter.

Sir ji,
    I agree to your point that boys/girls should be highlighted by giving more details about them. But Buas Fufas or about Jijas ,Salas these all are also required for two or more reasons:
    1] Including this distant relatives details you job is reduced a lot b'cos now you have so many entry points to the boy/girl family.As marriages in JAT community are still mouth to mouth spread affair. you become aware of not only boy/girl but their relatives also.
    2] You should be happy In this 21st tech century where people hides details you have extra details also , i know extra details can be both helpfull as well as misleading also.But its up to you how to convert them to your benefits.
    I also know that the mentioned MAJOR/IPS relative in the ADV may have not talked to them once in last 5 years.
    I wish to born & die again as JAT.

तू छोड़ रहा है तो ख़ता इसमें तेरी क्या,
    हर शख़्स मेरा साथ निभा भी नहीं सकता।