Thread: Need Help: Planning to Visit Valley of flowers.

Talking Need Help: Planning to Visit Valley of flowers.

Hi, I am planning to Visit Josimath, Srinagar (Uttarakhand), Valley of Flower, Near Joshimath. During last week of August (25-31)

I am looking for a suv car (Ecosport, Duster, Terrano, XUV, Innova, Ertiga, Mobilo, etc.) to travel there. It will be 4-5 days tour. If anyone can rent or have any agency for selfdrive renting car, please share.

(Second option. Please don't feel offended) If anybody can lend me a car, I have ford figo to exchange for this time of duration.

And for accomodation, if anybody have any local contacts or hotels please share. I am looking for GMVN hotels, are they good ?

Regards

Shiv K. Chaudhary
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. .

2. The Following User Says Thank You to shivamchaudhary For This Useful Post:

rekhasmriti (July 1st, 2015)

Thank You Ashok,
    I already searched Google. I was looking for any JL member, running rent car service or has hotel contact.

Then you can contact me. I am working in a tour and travel company which offer taxi service in Delhi by the name of Maharaja Cabs. So all your transportation needs will be covered as we have some nice cabs and we also assist in hotel booking or that part you can do by yourself. And you will require 7-8 days to explore Josimath, Srinagar (Uttarakhand), Valley of Flower, Near Joshimath as. Beside if you need any information on these places check out tripadvisor.in to get the list of all the must see places.

Hope I was able to assist.