Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Woh kya hai ....

Quote Originally Posted by DrRajpalSingh View Post
    No new thread with links.....Short Break .... Yes !!
    And also kindly note ---

-- give a temporary stop to my activities as editor/moderator Jatland Forums !.

And wish all enjoy good discussions and original threads !!
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

vijay (September 27th, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    Well I don't ve a prejudice against you at all. I dislike the way you are unable to relate with members and discussions here. Your participation is as useful as a newspaper vendor. I and I guess many members would agree that they hardly find any jat element in your writings and hence this perpetual disliking for you from various members. I wasn't threatening you sir but you are not inspiring and earn respect atleast to me in posting. So there is no scope of jealousy or competition. Had any one else here try compete with you, this site would be dead soon as it cant tolerate two newspaper hawkers at the same time.
    For the God's shake stop personal acrimony and mud slinging !

Wish you all the best !
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

For the God's shake stop personal acrimony and mud slinging !

Wish you all the best !
    Calm down!! There is nothing personal here and enjoy your break.

God's shake might help you a bit and all the members
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

amitbudhwar (September 28th, 2015), cooljat (September 28th, 2015)

////////////////////
    Last edited by sanjeev_balyan; September 27th, 2015 at 06:54 PM.
    The never-ending task : Self Improvement

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sanjeev_balyan For This Useful Post:

amitbudhwar (September 28th, 2015)

Well I don't ve a prejudice against you at all. I dislike the way you are unable to relate with members and discussions here. Your participation is as useful as a newspaper vendor. I and I guess many members would agree that they hardly find any jat element in your writings and hence this perpetual disliking for you from various members. I wasn't threatening you sir but you are not inspiring and earn respect atleast to me in posting. So there is no scope of jealousy or competition. Had any one else here try compete with you, this site would be dead soon as it cant tolerate two newspaper hawkers at the same time.
    And then.........

Calm down!! There is nothing personal here and enjoy your break.

God's shake might help you a bit and all the members
    Before daring to equate me with newspaper hawker and issuing certificate about my performance, introspect and judge yourself as where do you stand on this yard stick !

It is my humble request to you that you stop washing dirty linen in the public please because I cannot hit below the belt to anyone and, least of all, use unfair words against you or your performance !

The reason is You are a veteran esteemed member of the site and have borne the responsibility as editor of the Jatland Forums for some time and also Wiki moderator for considerable time and are aware of the limitations, pulls and pressures of the duty as well as your performance better at both the places.

Hope and expect no more mud smearing on my face by you !

Thanks and regards
    Last edited by DrRajpalSingh; September 27th, 2015 at 08:34 PM.

And then.........

Before daring to equate me with newspaper hawker and issuing certificate about my performance, introspect and judge yourself as where do you stand on this yard stick !

It is my humble request to you that you stop washing dirty linen in the public please because I cannot hit below the belt to anyone and, least of all, use unfair words against you or your performance !

The reason is You are a veteran esteemed member of the site and have borne the responsibility as editor of the Jatland Forums for some time and also Wiki moderator for considerable time and are aware of the limitations, pulls and pressures of the duty as well as your performance better at both the places.

Hope and expect no more mud smearing on my face by you !

Thanks and regards
    If it hurts, then its true.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

amitbudhwar (September 28th, 2015), cooljat (September 28th, 2015)

If it hurts, then its true.
    This remark of yours reminds me one anecdote, kindly share ----

Once the Prime Minister of England was passing through a narrow street,

All of a sudden a man appeared from nowhere and thundered-

"I do not give way to a scoundrel !"

The PM without loosing his calmness merely said : "I always do !" And moved forward.

This remark of yours reminds me one anecdote, kindly share ----

Once the Prime Minister of England was passing through a narrow street,

All of a sudden a man appeared from nowhere and thundered-

"I do not give way to a scoundrel !"

The PM without loosing his calmness merely said : "I always do !" And moved forward.
    Smart way to put me up as a scoundrel. I accept I am.

I am also reminded of one recent ongoing incident of FTII being forced to take mediocre Gajandra Chauhan as its director irrespective of students on hunger strike and heavy and right criticism from all round learned actors and thinkers but Gajendra Chauhan is being a spineless, self respect less moron. Finally government is ready to talk and still idiot Gajendra is not getting any hint.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

cooljat (September 28th, 2015)

Smart way to put me up as a scoundrel. I accept I am.

I am also reminded of one recent ongoing incident of FTII being forced to take mediocre Gajandra Chauhan as its director irrespective of students on hunger strike and heavy and right criticism from all round learned actors and thinkers but Gajendra Chauhan is being a spineless, self respect less moron. Finally government is ready to talk and still idiot Gajendra is not getting any hint.
    Your ideal some one like Gajendra--Good Choice -- keep following him !!!

Hello

Hi Everyone,

Logged in after a long time and thought of saying hello to all.

• I can see a few changes to this portal. Less participation, less threads, most threads are no more than monologue.
    • Few things are still the same. People still complain about moderators. Mods are just doing a job on behalf of owners however no one take it to the owners.
    • No chaupal which used to be life of this site.
    • No Ravinder Balhara’s ‘Albaad’.
    • Matrimonial are in open now. This is absurd. You don’t want your daughter/sister’s picture in open where everyone can see it. Earlier only few used to have access to it.

In any case, Hope you all are doing well.

P.S: Don’t delete the post, moderate it if required.
    जागरूक ती अज्ञानी नहीं बनाया जा सके, स्वाभिमानी का अपमान नहीं करा जा सके , निडर ती दबाया नहीं जा सके भाई नुए सामाजिक क्रांति एक बार आ जे तो उसती बदला नहीं जा सके ---ज्याणी जाट।

दोस्त हो या दुश्मन, जाट दोनुआ ने १०० साल ताईं याद राखा करे

16. The Following User Says Thank You to VirJ For This Useful Post:

cooljat (September 28th, 2015)

Sir ji, high time to act otherwise site will suffer further. by act i mean, listen to members. listen to them what they are saying, what they want. time has come we need to liberalize platform sir ji. few things can be done:

1. current mods better suit for wiki. let them handle wiki .
    2. JL forum must be allowed run freely with least intervention.
    3 move matrimonial section to the old section.
    4. restore old chaupal.

more can be added to the list sir ji. if these points get implemented you would see a huge difference in the member's activity. So high time. please act sir ji for site revival. site owners , wake up..........wake up.. high time to action!!!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to amitbudhwar For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (September 28th, 2015)

brother there is one thread running in some other place. put your points there. appreciate your concerns and site owners and mods must listen to members. i hope site owners will listen to points being put by the members. something is definitely wrong with current setup of the site. many members are not happy with moderator ship and heavy moderation of forum. brother tanks for raising these points. more members must come forward and put their points forwards for the betterment of site!

Lightbulb

LOL. Dr Saab from your adamant attitude it feels like Gajender is your ideal.
    And that's not a good choice. Don't know when you will open your mind and ears.

Last edited by cooljat; September 28th, 2015 at 07:35 PM.
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

Hello Vipin, How have you been?

Hi Samar,

I am good. What is happening with you?
    जागरूक ती अज्ञानी नहीं बनाया जा सके, स्वाभिमानी का अपमान नहीं करा जा सके , निडर ती दबाया नहीं जा सके भाई नुए सामाजिक क्रांति एक बार आ जे तो उसती बदला नहीं जा सके ---ज्याणी जाट।

दोस्त हो या दुश्मन, जाट दोनुआ ने १०० साल ताईं याद राखा करे

Aapani kaum per mar-mitne wale kuchh log hi hote hain. Tang khichane wale bahoot mil jayenge. Chalte chalo, jatland forum jayoti jalati rahegi. To add views of mature jat is must along with young. This forum may be also useful to fill up our generation gap. Rarely jat know about this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat View Post
    LOL. Dr Saab from your adamant attitude it feels like Gajender is your idol.
    And that's not a good choice. Don't know when you will open your mind and ears.
    Bhai Sahib

Aap ne lambe samay se maun dharan kaar rakha tha woh apne ideal and hero kee pasand batane ke liye akhirkar khol hee diya Kaunki :

Jaisi daristy, vaisee srisatee !!

Is post se pata chalta hai Samar Bhai wala ideal and hero aapko pasand aya Aap ko bhee bahut bahut mubarq !

PS : Bina kisi ko ideal [not idol ?] banaye jine mein khushiyaon ke lachchhe hain !

Hum pagal hi sahi, lekeen bina kisi anjane ko hero mane hum pagal hee achchhe hain !!

Isliya, Aapka hero aapko mubaraq ho bhai sahib, usaka anoosharan karte raho!!
    Last edited by DrRajpalSingh; September 28th, 2015 at 04:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by amitbudhwar View Post
    Sir ji, high time to act otherwise site will suffer further. by act i mean, listen to members. listen to them what they are saying, what they want. time has come we need to liberalize platform sir ji. few things can be done:

1. current mods better suit for wiki. let them handle wiki .
    2. JL forum must be allowed run freely with least intervention.
    3 move matrimonial section to the old section.
    4. restore old chaupal.

more can be added to the list sir ji. if these points get implemented you would see a huge difference in the member's activity. So high time. please act sir ji for site revival. site owners , wake up..........wake up.. high time to action!!!
    Chaupal feature has already been added kindly enjoy participation by log on to the same !

In spite of aberration of the present discussion from real issue raised under the thread heading, it seems the purpose of the thread to invite discussion from veterans as well as new members on various issues regarding the site is being adequately compensated.

More comments of the friends are welcome and good suggestions given so far have been forwarded to the concerned authority for their perusal and necessary action. if any !

Thanks and regards

Quote Originally Posted by baljeetgathwala View Post
    Aapani kaum per mar-mitne wale kuchh log hi hote hain. Tang khichane wale bahoot mil jayenge. Chalte chalo, jatland forum jayoti jalati rahegi. To add views of mature jat is must along with young. This forum may be also useful to fill up our generation gap. Rarely jat know about this forum.
    Thanks and welcome.
    Enjoy good discussions on the topics of your choice and also take a look at WIKI section, read information available and add/delete with ease without any sort of fear of alleged ' interference by moderators. '

Dr. Saab aapko kuch samjana .. Bhains ke aage been bajane jaisa hai.

Bhai Sahib

Aap ne lambe samay se maun dharan kaar rakha tha woh apne ideal and hero kee pasand batane ke liye akhirkar khol hee diya Kaunki :

Jaisi daristy, vaisee srisatee !!

Is post se pata chalta hai Samar Bhai wala ideal and hero aapko pasand aya Aap ko bhee bahut bahut mubarq !

PS : Bina kisi ko ideal [not idol ?] banaye jine mein khushiyaon ke lachchhe hain !

Hum pagal hi sahi, lekeen bina kisi anjane ko hero mane hum pagal hee achchhe hain !!

Isliya, Aapka hero aapko mubaraq ho bhai sahib, usaka anoosharan karte raho!!
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..