Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Woh kya hai ....

Hi Vipin,

Good to see you after long.

Indeed how awkward n' absurd to see lot of Matri Profiles when you click new posts.
    You raised a valid concern. Matrimonial section must be kept separate than normal forums.
    I don't understand whose silly idea it is. I don't blame Dr Rajpal here as he is just a mod.
    Not sure if owners were smoking weed while implementing it.

Quote Originally Posted by VirJ View Post
    Hi Everyone,

• Matrimonial are in open now. This is absurd. You don’t want your daughter/sister’s picture in open where everyone can see it. Earlier only few used to have access to it.

.. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cooljat For This Useful Post:

baljeetgathwala (September 28th, 2015), ygulia (October 2nd, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat View Post
    Dr. Saab aapko kuch samjana .. Bhains ke aage been bajane jaisa hai.

Arguments and counter arguments have no end.

Since I have already informed that I am not standing between the participants' posts and site , all the members are requested not to discuss me in their posts please as I have also my private and personal life just like you !

Let us resolve to Forgive one another if any error of judgement in the past has caused irritation to anyone and Forget the Past.

It is my humble appeal to all the members to return and undertake united vigorous efforts to make the Jatland.com more vibrant, much advanced source of information and attractive site !!
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

baljeetgathwala (September 28th, 2015)

matri or other personal post should be seprate from the main subject.I surprised to see this today only and felt guilty also. May be by mistake also. Now chapter should be close and some dynamic should appear.

Dr. Sahab, I would request you to present the data on which you are so delighted. Data is subjected to people interpretation. You may be pleased with this data but I am not. I have seen the golden days of Jatland (jab chaupal mei pair dharan ki jagah na hoya karti, or aaj manas tohna pade s).
    In my opinion the recent friction between Jats and CM khattar Is the main reason of more participation on JL.
    The word "EQUAL" has no meaning in human life

7. The Following User Says Thank You to akshaymalik84 For This Useful Post:

amitbudhwar (September 30th, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by akshaymalik84 View Post
    Dr. Sahab, I would request you to present the data on which you are so delighted. Data is subjected to people interpretation. You may be pleased with this data but I am not. I have seen the golden days of Jatland (jab chaupal mei pair dharan ki jagah na hoya karti, or aaj manas tohna pade s).
    In my opinion the recent friction between Jats and CM khattar Is the main reason of more participation on JL.
    As requested earlier, it would be better if we please discuss topics on respective threads/forums/sub forums and avoid comments on personal delight or any other feeling of mine or some other member[s]!
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

Quote Originally Posted by VirJ View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Logged in after a long time and thought of saying hello to all.

• I can see a few changes to this portal. Less participation, less threads, most threads are no more than monologue.
    • Few things are still the same. People still complain about moderators. Mods are just doing a job on behalf of owners however no one take it to the owners.
    • No chaupal which used to be life of this site.
    • No Ravinder Balhara’s ‘Albaad’.
    • Matrimonial are in open now. This is absurd. You don’t want your daughter/sister’s picture in open where everyone can see it. Earlier only few used to have access to it.

In any case, Hope you all are doing well.

P.S: Don’t delete the post, moderate it if required.
    Welcome Friend,

Hope your continued constructive cooperation to make the discussions on the site more lively in future too !

Thanks and regards

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

baljeetgathwala (September 30th, 2015)

ALBAAD is an Arabic term. It is 'Al (the)+ bad (bad in English). So the acts of Albad will be Albaad. It has crept into khadi boli.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to drssrana2003 For This Useful Post:

prashantacmet (September 30th, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by DrRajpalSingh View Post
    Welcome Friend,

Hope your continued constructive cooperation to make the discussions on the site more lively in future too !

Thanks and regards
    Not sure about that. I just wanted to say hello to old friends of Jatland. I don't agree to Jatland's way of working and as advised by the owners if I don't agree I can leave which I did.

That was a good thing to have happened as I devoted my energy in other things and this week opened our own sports club. I have once said here that a site is nothing without its member and till Jatland understand this it cannot progress.
    जागरूक ती अज्ञानी नहीं बनाया जा सके, स्वाभिमानी का अपमान नहीं करा जा सके , निडर ती दबाया नहीं जा सके भाई नुए सामाजिक क्रांति एक बार आ जे तो उसती बदला नहीं जा सके ---ज्याणी जाट।

दोस्त हो या दुश्मन, जाट दोनुआ ने १०० साल ताईं याद राखा करे

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to VirJ For This Useful Post:

amitbudhwar (September 30th, 2015), ayushkadyan (October 1st, 2015), cooljat (September 30th, 2015), lrburdak (October 1st, 2015), prashantacmet (September 30th, 2015), ssgoyat (September 30th, 2015)

Members are willing to contribute but only after requested changes. Least interfere by mods in the discussions, move matrimonial to its previous place(section) and restore the old chaupal. Invite Balhara bhai to give some life to this web site!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amitbudhwar For This Useful Post:

cooljat (September 30th, 2015), lrburdak (October 1st, 2015)

Friends,

IT IS HOPED THE MEMBERS' VIEWS WILL RECEIVE DUE ATTENTION IN DUE COURSE OF TIME.

IN THE MEANTIME I ON MY OWN BEHALF APPEAL ALL THE MEMBERS TO EXTEND THEIR CONSTRUCTIVE COOPERATION TO CARRY FORWARD THE SITE TO NEWER HEIGHTS.

THANKS

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

amitbudhwar (October 1st, 2015), SALURAM (August 13th, 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by DrRajpalSingh View Post
    Friends,

IT IS HOPED THE MEMBERS' VIEWS WILL RECEIVE DUE ATTENTION IN DUE COURSE OF TIME.

IN THE MEANTIME I ON MY OWN BEHALF APPEAL ALL THE MEMBERS TO EXTEND THEIR CONSTRUCTIVE COOPERATION TO CARRY FORWARD THE SITE TO NEWER HEIGHTS.

THANKS
    Thanks sir ji for considering member's valuable inputs. I hope site owner will also pay the due attention to member's inputs and implement them as soon as possible. And I also take this opportunity to invite members to contribute to this site and suggest innovative and better ideas to make it a wonderful platform.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to amitbudhwar For This Useful Post:

lrburdak (October 2nd, 2015)

Hi everyone,

Matrimonials have been moved to another section at the top (next to forum). Frankly speaking, we didn't see a huge backlash like this coming from our members when we originally moved them in the forum section, but hopefully this new change is to everyone's liking. Matrimonial section was always open to our members so please don't have any misconceptions about this. In fact, we have increased privacy as only logged in members can now even view the ads (previously guests could view the ads, not just the pics).

Finally, there may be some ads that we have enabled on our site and these ads help pay for the fees. To be honest, they pay for 1/3rd of the total fees per month only while the rest is paid out of pocket by us.
    -Bagh
    There is a place in Delhi named "Rani Bagh". I say its irony at it's fullest!

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to satyeshwar For This Useful Post:

amitbudhwar (October 2nd, 2015), ayushkadyan (October 2nd, 2015), DrRajpalSingh (October 2nd, 2015), lrburdak (October 2nd, 2015), vijay (October 4th, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by satyeshwar View Post
    Hi everyone,

Matrimonials have been moved to another section at the top (next to forum). Frankly speaking, we didn't see a huge backlash like this coming from our members when we originally moved them in the forum section, but hopefully this new change is to everyone's liking. Matrimonial section was always open to our members so please don't have any misconceptions about this. In fact, we have increased privacy as only logged in members can now even view the ads (previously guests could view the ads, not just the pics).

Finally, there may be some ads that we have enabled on our site and these ads help pay for the fees. To be honest, they pay for 1/3rd of the total fees per month only while the rest is paid out of pocket by us.
    -Bagh
    Thanks for considering our requests. One more request. System logs out automatically within couple of minutes(around 2 mins) if someone is sitting idle. why is that? why not like facebook where you can be idle for a whole day but can still remain login. If that can't be achieved at least provide more idle time to stay logged in. thank u.
    Last edited by amitbudhwar; October 2nd, 2015 at 05:05 PM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to amitbudhwar For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (October 2nd, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by amitbudhwar View Post
    Thanks for considering our requests. One more request. System logs out automatically within couple of minutes(around 2 mins) if someone is sitting idle. why is that? why not like facebook where you can be idle for a whole day but can still remain login. If that can't be achieved at least provide more idle time to stay logged in. thank u.

Yes its happening since long with me. You shall tick the 'remember me' to stay logged in forever.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

Why few of Matri. Posts still showing up when you click 'new posts' in the forum?

Quote Originally Posted by satyeshwar View Post
    Hi everyone,

-Bagh
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

Default Admin Account
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by cooljat View Post
    . Why few of Matri. Posts still showing up when you click 'new posts' in the forum?
    the number of ads is smaller as we did not transfer from the old system and they are still building up.

Posts from Matrimonials show up in New Posts only if you're logged in. Technically, the matrimonial section is using the forum software.

We've restricted the matrimonial section for better security so that only authorized users can see and respond to ads. Posters do not even have to put their contact info - people can communicate using private messaging etc..

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to system For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (October 4th, 2015), lrburdak (October 6th, 2015), vijay (October 4th, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by system View Post
    the number of ads is smaller as we did not transfer from the old system and they are still building up.

Posts from Matrimonials show up in New Posts only if you're logged in. Technically, the matrimonial section is using the forum software.

We've restricted the matrimonial section for better security so that only authorized users can see and respond to ads. Posters do not even have to put their contact info - people can communicate using private messaging etc..
    Thanks for removing the misgivings on the issue of ads.

Like other Matri ads are also annoying me ......so I thought best way is not to place cursor on those ads .

However some has catchy Subject Lines - which make me click and sheer disappointment .

Would it be possible to ask them to stick one Subject Line .......just a thought ......

After certain innovative steps like revival of 'chat' and re-designing of various forums/sub forums a bit of activity increase is discernible. Perhaps it will pick up in the days ahead when some newer development arises and/or important issue concerning the community emerges.

Best of contributions on various topics from participants are expected !!!!!

32. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

lrburdak (December 3rd, 2015)

Do members have to be provided subsidy for coming here ?
    Laxman Burdak