Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Woh kya hai ....

Woh kya hai ....

For the last couple of weeks I have been scanning activities of all the members of the Jatland.com. I am delighted to share with the readers that visits of members varying gap of between one week to over one year are found in many cases daily. This means there is something special in the site that keeps on attracting the members from time to time to visit and enjoy reading the posts of their individual like and interest.

The purpose of the thread is to elicit information WOH KYA HAI JO MEMBERS KO BAAR BAAR JATLAND COM VISIT KARANE KE LIYE PROTSAHIT KARATA HAI.

Regular visitor members are also requested to contribute their views on the topic.

Kindly share your views with one and all !
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

vijay (September 4th, 2015)

Jatland.com site ek aisa anmol khajana hai jahan chahe woh budha hai ya jawan, purush hai ya mahila, haryanavi hai ya bihari, bhartiya hai ya englishtani, har umar aur varag ke logon ke liye anmol samgri vibhin forums/sub forums mein uplabadh hai.

Yahi karan hai kee jo is site ko visit kare ek baar, woh mud mud aye barambaar !
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

SALURAM (August 13th, 2017)

It is a caste forum. Caste is next to family. It gives us security in various ways. It provides a cordless

connection. It generates 'ahetuka pakshapaat'. We abide in it like birds on a ship sailing in the big ocean.

We fly and come back again and again by habit. The connection is hidden. It can hardly be explained.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to drssrana2003 For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (September 10th, 2015), lrburdak (September 12th, 2015), op1955 (September 28th, 2015), sukhbirhooda (October 14th, 2015), ygulia (September 10th, 2015)

A strong desire to know oneself brings us back to this site again and again !!!
    Laxman Burdak

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lrburdak For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (September 12th, 2015), op1955 (September 28th, 2015), sukhbirhooda (October 14th, 2015)

जाट लैंड मेरे लिए उस खेत की तरह है जैसे किसान अपने खेत में जाता है तो उसको दिखाई देता है कि कुछ पौधे दब रहे हैं जिनमें निंदाई की जरूरत है तो वह जरूरी काट-छांट कर देते हैं। कुछ जमीन खाली दिखाई दे रही है तो उसमें कुछ नया बो देते हैं। कुछ क्यारियों में पानी की कमी दिखाई देती है तो पानी दे देते हैं। और इस तरह जाट लैंड एक अच्छा फार्म या बगीचा बना रहता है जिसको कोई भी देख सकता है। नाम भी सही रखा है जाट लैंड = जाट की जमीन। किसी की नजर न लगे जाट की जमीन पर। कोई लैंड बिल पारित न हो जाए कि जाट की जमीन बिना उसको पूछे अधिग्रहण करले !!!
    Laxman Burdak

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to lrburdak For This Useful Post:

AryanPoonia (September 22nd, 2015), ashe (December 3rd, 2015), ayushkadyan (September 14th, 2015), DrRajpalSingh (September 13th, 2015), kannumix (December 23rd, 2015), krishdel (September 12th, 2015), navdeepkhatkar (September 29th, 2015), op1955 (September 12th, 2015), premsukhdidel (December 12th, 2015), Prikshit (September 15th, 2015), rajneeshantil (September 16th, 2015), ritu (December 6th, 2015), SALURAM (September 26th, 2017), sanjeev_balyan (September 22nd, 2015), sukhbirhooda (October 14th, 2015)

Laxman Ji,
    We appreciate your effort and "Junoon"

Regards
    Krishan Lakra

Quote Originally Posted by lrburdak View Post
    जाट लैंड मेरे लिए उस खेत की तरह है जैसे किसान अपने खेत में जाता है तो उसको दिखाई देता है कि कुछ पौधे दब रहे हैं जिनमें निंदाई की जरूरत है तो वह जरूरी काट-छांट कर देते हैं। कुछ जमीन खाली दिखाई दे रही है तो उसमें कुछ नया बो देते हैं। कुछ क्यारियों में पानी की कमी दिखाई देती है तो पानी दे देते हैं। और इस तरह जाट लैंड एक अच्छा फार्म या बगीचा बना रहता है जिसको कोई भी देख सकता है। नाम भी सही रखा है जाट लैंड = जाट की जमीन। किसी की नजर न लगे जाट की जमीन पर। कोई लैंड बिल पारित न हो जाए कि जाट की जमीन बिना उसको पूछे अधिग्रहण करले !!!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to krishdel For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (September 13th, 2015), sukhbirhooda (October 14th, 2015)

Why these matrimonial information is appearing in the discussion forum? Is it a system error or done intentionally?
    Yoginder Gulia

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ygulia For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (September 14th, 2015), cooljat (September 14th, 2015), DrRajpalSingh (September 14th, 2015), rekhasmriti (September 15th, 2015), ssgoyat (September 23rd, 2015), vijay (September 17th, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by ygulia View Post
    Why these matrimonial information is appearing in the discussion forum? Is it a system error or done intentionally?
    It is just another forum added like many others already functional on the site ! Jat Matrimonials (New) It has two sub forums :

Sub-Forums:

Those who are interested can go through profiles only after they have log in the site.
    Last edited by DrRajpalSingh; September 14th, 2015 at 08:42 PM.

Don't you think it is irritating? Majority of members are not interested in it. For me it appears that it has been done only to increase the number of posts which has gone down considerably over the years.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrRajpalSingh View Post
    It is just another sub forum like many others already functional on the site ! Jat Matrimonials (New)
    Yoginder Gulia

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ygulia For This Useful Post:

rekhasmriti (September 15th, 2015), ssgoyat (September 22nd, 2015)

Thumbs down

You hit the bulls eye, Bhaisaab. This step would be counter productive and will act as another nail in coffin. It looks utterly irritating when you click new posts and find majority of are Matri profiles.
    IMHO good idea would be to just take out all forums and let there only be Jat Wiki and Matrimonial section.

Jatland is dead !
    Don't you think it is irritating? Majority of members are not interested in it. For me it appears that it has been done only to increase the number of posts which has gone down considerably over the years.
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cooljat For This Useful Post:

rekhasmriti (September 15th, 2015), sanjeev_balyan (September 22nd, 2015), ssgoyat (September 22nd, 2015), ygulia (September 15th, 2015)

There is no question of majority/minority irritation:

Those who are interested in this new facility provided through creation of new forum, are welcome to join discussions; and those who do not like to participate in this forum, are welcome to contribute to other forums and sub-forums including jatland wiki pages !

Dr. Sahib, be honest. why don't you say directly that leave this forum if you do not like this arrangement?
    Your response is not only utter disgusting but also I can very well see that day is not far behind when Editors like you will put another nail in the coffin of Jatland as rightly said by Jit. God bless Jatland.
    There is no question of majority/minority irritation:

Those who are interested in this new facility provided through creation of new forum, are welcome to join discussions; and those who do not like to participate in this forum, are welcome to contribute to other forums and sub-forums including jatland wiki pages !
    Yoginder Gulia

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ygulia For This Useful Post:

cooljat (September 15th, 2015), DrRajpalSingh (September 15th, 2015), ssgoyat (September 22nd, 2015), vijay (September 17th, 2015)

Dr. Sahib, be honest. why don't you say directly that leave this forum if you do not like this arrangement?
    Your response is not only utter disgusting but also I can very well see that day is not far behind when Editors like you will put another nail in the coffin of Jatland as rightly said by Jit. God bless Jatland.

Gulia Sahib,

Be honest in your writings - have I said what you have tried to put in my mouth ! I have just written what the factual position is.

Kindly put in your continued constructive cooperation on any of the forums of your choice as you are a seasoned veteran of the site !

Thanks and regards,

Sir, i don't know what it is and why it happens. but its like interacting with yourself. your people, your boli n culture. today i m posting after a gap of about one year. i left it b'coz at that time only few of us has taken the responsibility of posting views rest remained idle. today i couldn't stop myself n so i m with u. this site is beneficial for the future of jats. although, i felt it bad when most of the replies r either in english or hindi. Friend, i usually come to this site only to see haryanvi language. i strongly missed mr. Ravinderjeet singh Balhara bhai saheb, however my mamas r Balhara from neb sarai vill. Delhi. he is truly a JAT who used haryanvi in most of his posts. Ravinder bhai keep this spirit alive. Jai JAT.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rajneeshantil For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (September 17th, 2015), sukhbirhooda (October 14th, 2015)

Welcome back, keep up sharing your valuable views on topics of your choice.

Others are also welcome to start interaction.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

sukhbirhooda (October 14th, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat View Post
    You hit the bulls eye, Bhaisaab. This step would be counter productive and will act as another nail in coffin. It looks utterly irritating when you click new posts and find majority of are Matri profiles.
    IMHO good idea would be to just take out all forums and let there only be Jat Wiki and Matrimonial section.

Jatland is dead !
    True, Putting matrimonial section in Forums is an utterly disgusting idea. It's a sperate genre in itself. Why putting it in the center dining table?

Also is the disgusting idea to let someone 'Like' the profile, and post a response in full public view. Even Matrimonial sites don't allow that. Height of stupidity.

This ain't a Var Vadhu milaap mela, right !!! Mr. Janghu
    If someone has to kill you, he has to beat you first.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to ssgoyat For This Useful Post:

cooljat (September 23rd, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by ssgoyat View Post
    True, Putting matrimonial section in Forums is an utterly disgusting idea. It's a sperate genre in itself. Why putting it in the center dining table?

Also is the disgusting idea to let someone 'Like' the profile, and post a response in full public view. Even Matrimonial sites don't allow that. Height of stupidity.

This ain't a Var Vadhu milaap mela, right !!! Mr. Janghu
    Mr.Goyat do not feel irritated on my count as I have never said that it is Var Vadhu Milaap Mela. There are many other features also available to members. Moreover, I am also a member like you and others and have no say in starting/closing any new forum/sub forum! They are experimenting a new idea in opening this new discussion and might review the performance/reactions in due course of time.

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat View Post

Jatland is dead !
    Your post entry itself makes crystal clear that Jatland.com is very much alive as a platform for discussion among the members.

Thanks for your suggestions and welcome to participate as an active member on the topics of your interest !

Perhaps, the management would take note of all the suggestions pouring in on the issue being raised by senior members like you and it is hoped would take necessary action in due course of time !
    Last edited by DrRajpalSingh; September 22nd, 2015 at 09:09 PM.

I don't wanna see Matri Profile posts. Can you ask Management how can it be hidden?

Cheers!
    Your post entry itself makes crystal clear that Jatland.com is very much alive as a platform for discussion among the members.

Thanks for your suggestions and welcome to participate as an active member on the topics of your interest !

Perhaps, the management would take note of all the suggestions pouring in on the issue being raised by senior members like you and it is hoped would take necessary action in due course of time !
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

You're clearly supporting this non-sense idea and now acting like you don't know nothing.
    Mr.Goyat do not feel irritated on my count as I have never said that it is Var Vadhu Milaap Mela. There are many other features also available to members. Moreover, I am also a member like you and others and have no say in starting/closing any new forum/sub forum! They are experimenting a new idea in opening this new discussion and might review the performance/reactions in due course of time.