Thread: Java developer - Columbus, GA

Java developer - Columbus, GA

Responsibilities
    Candidate must have a BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
    1. Minimum 8-10 years of experience in IT industry.
    2. Candidate understands the key technology trends in industry and can architect solutions around the trends.
    3. Solid experience in collaborative application development using source control tools and strategies for using source control such as trunks, branches, merges, tagging, release management methods, etc.
    4. Ability to work closely with customer teams (business and technology) to evolve technical direction and also to suggest technology alternatives.
    5. Participate in ideation/visualization sessions for original application ideas.
    6. Self-driven, should be able to work with minimal direction.

Technologies
    Languages/Architecture : J2EE(1.4, 1.5), Java, JavaScript.
    J2EE Technology : RESTFull Services, Spring 3.0 (MVC, DI, AOP), Hibernate, Struts 2.0(MVC), EJB 2, JSP,
    Ajax(Prototype, YUI) , OOP’s based Java Script
    Build Tools : ANT, MAVEN or GRADLE
    CI TOOl: JENKINS or HUDSON
    Internet : XML,XSLT, JavaScript,
    RDBMS : MS SQL, MongoDB
    Version Control Tools : GITS, TFS
    Design Tools/Methodologies : UML, RUP
    Protocols : SOAP, HTTP, HTTPS
    Operating Systems : LINUX
    Other Tools : Quality Center

Secondary Skills & Experience:
    1. Good to have insurance industry domain exposure.
    2. This resource is expected to implement CI ( Continous Integration) and CD( Continous Delivery) using Jenkins/Docker/TFS/Git.
    3. Good Knowledge of Build tools like MAVEN or GRADLE.
    4. Should have knowledge and be able to work on Linux operating system.
    5. This resource is also expected to be CSM( Certified Scrum master)
    6. He should have good knowledge of Java and build process using Maven.
    7. He will be leading this effort so he should be able to work independently and will also interact with Architects and VP's.

Job Location: Columbus, GA
    क्रांति तभी सफल होती है जब बहुमत को उसकी आवश्यकता हो - आचार्य चाणक्य

2. The Following User Says Thank You to anil_rathee For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (June 29th, 2016)

Thanks for the opportunity. I will convey my friends about the advertisement who are experts in Java language and need to do job in Columbus. I would like to say that such posts should also be posted on free online ads sites to increase its reach and that many people can receive the information.
    Be ready, opportunities don't knock at the doors!
    -> free online ads sites - http://buysellcart.in <-

Quote Originally Posted by apsarasisodia View Post
    Thanks for the opportunity. I will convey my friends about the advertisement who are experts in Java language and need to do job in Columbus. I would like to say that such posts should also be posted on free online ads sites to increase its reach and that many people can receive the information.
    These are in-house openings in the companies people are working in. Idea of sharing here is to help fellow jats not getting the referral bonus :P Posting it on such sites will increase his headache, hardly help anyone.
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

anil_rathee (June 29th, 2016)

exactly..
    I just share here
    Quote Originally Posted by Prikshit View Post
    These are in-house openings in the companies people are working in. Idea of sharing here is to help fellow jats not getting the referral bonus :P Posting it on such sites will increase his headache, hardly help anyone.

Apsara, is this your own venture?

Quote Originally Posted by apsarasisodia View Post