Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: How many of you lost hopes from BJP after Loksabha elections?

Blame Modi for everything. That lynching incident happened in great UP state and now it's CM blaming Modi for it. Nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    People get lynched on rumours of beef eating , rationalists got shoot at blank range. Still wait?
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cooljat For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (October 4th, 2015)

I think we can criticize the functioning of this government if it's lacking somewhere but should not drag PM in
    such incidents. It's totally unjustified. It's more of poor law and order case of a state.

If PM Modi or BJP is responsible for this incident then Congress n Manmohan were responsible for Muzaffarnagar riots as simple if Centre is responsible for everything.
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

What these mindless foreign visits are bringing to the citizens and taxpayers of the countries?

More than 108 life saving medicines have been unlisted. Means They will be under the the control of Pharma companies after US visit breakfast with Pharma giants.
    Nothing bad in foreign visit at least he is promoting Brand India...It's sort of advertisement or marketing expenses that can't be measured in terms of productivity. He is a great strategist n we'll see the impact of these visits in coming years.

He is a self made person n whatever he is doings nothing wrong in that. He just need to tighten the grip on the functioning of this government so that all the policies, schemes n his vision can be implemented for the betterment of the common man.

On a light note, he is the only Indian who took the challenge to measure the radius of the globe after Columbus n Vasco da gama. Why are you so jealous of him. Let him fly...

Congratulations for Nepal.

Quote Originally Posted by ayushkadyan View Post
    Nothing bad in foreign visit at least he is promoting Brand India...It's sort of advertisement or marketing expenses that can't be measured in terms of productivity. He is a great strategist n we'll see the impact of these visits in coming years.

He is a self made person n whatever he is doings nothing wrong in that. He just need to tighten the grip on the functioning of this government so that all the policies, schemes n his vision can be implemented for the betterment of the common man.

On a light note, he is the only Indian who took the challenge to measure the radius of the globe after Columbus n Vasco da gama. Why are you so jealous of him. Let him fly...
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

Congratulations for Nepal.
    There is always a scope of failure in every thing nd Nepal seems one of them..let's see how they address this issue..

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat View Post
    Blame Modi for everything. That lynching incident happened in great UP state and now it's CM blaming Modi for it. Nice.
    Yes and did you read statements of central Minister Mahesh Sharma about it. A BJP leader's son is arrested in the case. Aren't right wing killing other rationalists like Prof kalburgi. Sri Ram Sene chief is booked in that scene.

If central govt is formed on one name then he is bound to take all the blame.

Further what all these foreign visits achieved on the paper except brand India in the mind of the NRIs.

In a lighter vein:

Too much flying leads to 'Jet Lag' , let us hope not Jat, 'Lag'

People get lynched on rumours of beef eating , rationalists got shoot at blank range. Still wait?
    I felt extremely perturbed to know that such barbaric incidence can happen in India in a a civilized society. Yesterday Times of India had a report of Dadri incidence undr the title -Dadri lynching a spontaneous act, says Sanjeev Balyan

You may read here - http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/i...w/49235958.cms

What has happened to Sanjeev Balyan ? Why he is taking side of such inhuman act?

This way Jats in western UP will loose sympathy of the society.
    Laxman Burdak

All those who are in politics today scarcely care for their community. New converts worship more. But they forget what happens to tools. They get thrown away when worn out.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to drssrana2003 For This Useful Post:

lrburdak (October 8th, 2015)

Do you have other option?
    Balance of Power is very important which is lacking due to virtually no opposition.
    Yes and did you read statements of central Minister Mahesh Sharma about it. A BJP leader's son is arrested in the case. Aren't right wing killing other rationalists like Prof kalburgi. Sri Ram Sene chief is booked in that scene.

If central govt is formed on one name then he is bound to take all the blame.

Further what all these foreign visits achieved on the paper except brand India in the mind of the NRIs.
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

It's too early to evaluate Modi's tenure. If people were expecting miracles then it was their own fault. Nobody can change things overnight.

If you compare it with the previous government then its doing much better in every sphere.
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to vijay For This Useful Post:

dndeswal (October 27th, 2015)

What these mindless foreign visits are bringing to the citizens and taxpayers of the countries?

I don't see any harm in foreign visits. At least someone is going out there and making impact by speaking instead of behaving like a Non-Playing Caption. These visits are going to play a vital role for any government in future.

I expect a much better argument from you rather than a TRP Masala Statement.

Quote Originally Posted by drssrana2003 View Post
    All those who are in politics today scarcely care for their community. New converts worship more. But they forget what happens to tools. They get thrown away when worn out.

Absolutely Right, Sir.

However, for my so called secular friend here is the essence :

Few days back i came across a statement which says, "If a person don't respect his own religion how can we expect from him to respect others."
    Last edited by vijay; October 9th, 2015 at 01:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vijay View Post
    I expect a much better argument from you rather than a TRP Masala Statement.
    Getting killed by a extremist mob on the rumours of your meal is TRP masala.Cool man!

What about prices of Dhan..? Kapas crop spoiled and farmers suicides in Punjab and many examples like that? How those foreign visits helping inner core issues like that? As I told, life saving medicines are unlisted after the breakfast with Pharma giants, which means a life medicine is no more controlled by govt by companies. A medicine essential was costing 13000/- now shot up to 1Lakh. Thats what you meant with vital role in future?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

rohittewatia (October 18th, 2015)

Getting killed by a extremist mob on the rumours of your meal is TRP masala.Cool man!

That was an unfortunate incident and i am not saying it should have happened. What i want to convey is that Media and people like you are representing it like a Central Government's conspiracy specifically against that person and even more surprising is that they never raise a finger on the State Government.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to vijay For This Useful Post:

sjakhars (October 11th, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by ygulia View Post
    these are stray incidents and most of them are related to settle personal scores.
    "when big tree falls earth shakes"

BJP will never prove benificial for Jat / farmers. We have to wait.No alternate.

Sabte ghani durgati jata ki hua kre bjp ke raj me ya hui thi jp ke raj me. Modi ko koi bishrahaniya konya aur Rahul ko Sarahniya konya. Vote ke time sabka dimag ghuma rah sa. Bharstachar jara sa bhi kam nahi hua. Noukri vokri jata tahi tai bad ki bat sai. Sare saboot samne hain.Hor kuchh jata ne kuchh mila hoga tai yamne bera. Jai Ramji ki.

BJP is very good in advertisement. Advertisement costs money. Huge rallies are being organised by the BJP in Bihar. On contrary Nitish Kumar is only organizing Jan Sabhas. BJP has done nothing significant which could change the fate of millions of unemployed in the country. This govt is so far doing business as usual. Same old policies of previous govt are being re branded. Not much change in policies except too much advertisement here there. Before every major elections, Modi goes abroad and organize big events in developed countries to capture limelight. Nothing substantial has come out of same old ghise pitte rhetoric and Ghise Pitte Bhasan. Bhasan won't solve the problems. Lets see for how long country will rely on khayali pulao.