Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How many of you lost hopes from BJP after Loksabha elections?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

How many of you lost hopes from BJP after Loksabha elections?

During loksabha elections in 2014, there used to be heated debates, personal attacks and what not here. I was very much a part of that especially against BJP and many of you were also did you bit. It was entertaining as well as interesting as elections are akin to a good cinema.

Many members were quite vocal in favour of Modi and BJP. But this question is to any members who expected from Modi and BJP irrespective of whom he voted.

Have your euphoric feelings and expectations faced reality? If it is changed, then what changed it and why?
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

ManjeetS (October 2nd, 2015), Prikshit (October 2nd, 2015)

Brother no government seems to be working for the root cause. There are no simple answers to deeply entrenched problems. Providing employment to such a huge population is itself a big challenge. Around 50 Lakh students graduate every year in India. But how many jobs are there to employ these many graduates. It would not be even 10 percent of total number. Trouble is how do you generate so many jobs. Politicians come and go. Divide people on religious and caste lines and take the benefit and forget. People never understand this vicious circle my friend. People in India are becoming intolerant nowadays. and with social media around and so much information around, it is very easy to deceive people nowadays. Main issues in India are poverty, hunger and unemployment. But intolerance over religious issues etc take precedence over roti kapda and makaan. This will always be case in the future also and people will continue to suffer like that.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amitbudhwar For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (October 3rd, 2015), Prikshit (October 2nd, 2015), rohittewatia (October 18th, 2015), SUKHDEEPTI (July 27th, 2016)

And not to forget, automation will also eat more jobs in the future. So like China, India could not even take the advantage of its manpower. Lot of factories are nowadays using robots and automation which will reduce the requirements for manual labor. So tough times ahead my friend.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to amitbudhwar For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (October 2nd, 2015)

You didnt get the point of the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by amitbudhwar View Post
    Brother no government seems to be working for the root cause. There are no simple answers to deeply entrenched problems. Providing employment to such a huge population is itself a big challenge. Around 50 Lakh students graduate every year in India. But how many jobs are there to employ these many graduates. It would not be even 10 percent of total number. Trouble is how do you generate so many jobs. Politicians come and go. Divide people on religious and caste lines and take the benefit and forget. People never understand this vicious circle my friend. People in India are becoming intolerant nowadays. and with social media around and so much information around, it is very easy to deceive people nowadays. Main issues in India are poverty, hunger and unemployment. But intolerance over religious issues etc take precedence over roti kapda and makaan. This will always be case in the future also and people will continue to suffer like that.

I think we can criticize the functioning of this government if it's lacking somewhere but should not drag PM in
    such incidents. It's totally unjustified. It's more of poor law and order case of a state.

If PM Modi or BJP is responsible for this incident then Congress n Manmohan were responsible for Muzaffarnagar riots as simple if Centre is responsible for everything.
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

It is too early to loose hopes, wait for another three years and then analyse.

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    During loksabha elections in 2014, there used to be heated debates, personal attacks and what not here. I was very much a part of that especially against BJP and many of you were also did you bit. It was entertaining as well as interesting as elections are akin to a good cinema.

Many members were quite vocal in favour of Modi and BJP. But this question is to any members who expected from Modi and BJP irrespective of whom he voted.

Have your euphoric feelings and expectations faced reality? If it is changed, then what changed it and why?
    Yoginder Gulia

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ygulia For This Useful Post:

cooljat (October 1st, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by ygulia View Post
    It is too early to loose hopes, wait for another three years and then analyse.
    People get lynched on rumours of beef eating , rationalists got shoot at blank range. Still wait?

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

abhisheklakda (December 12th, 2015), ManjeetS (October 2nd, 2015), Prikshit (October 2nd, 2015), spdeshwal (October 11th, 2015)

People get lynched on rumours of beef eating , rationalists got shoot at blank range. Still wait?
    Well said brother. There is a spurt in number of such communal incidents. Communal elements are given carte blance to execute such incidents. what a shame. what an intolerant society we are becoming. people get swayed by conspiratorial theories and become victim of this hate politics. India is certainly off track at the moment and in long run we might be seeing ghettos spreading around and a divided society.

these are stray incidents and most of them are related to settle personal scores.

Yoginder Gulia

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ygulia For This Useful Post:

cooljat (October 4th, 2015), Prikshit (October 2nd, 2015)

these are stray incidents and most of them are related to settle personal scores.
    Black money...?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (October 2nd, 2015)

All Expectations can never be met, so far NDA government has been so-so not good not bad either, but again better than previous government at center. Now if u talk about state government in Haryana then I would say a complete let down. Secondly I read your thread more to this forum. I would say this government is deadly for jats across the country.
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

ManjeetS (October 2nd, 2015), rohittewatia (October 18th, 2015)

"when big tree falls earth shakes"

Blame Modi for everything. That lynching incident happened in great UP state and now it's CM blaming Modi for it. Nice.
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

22. The Following User Says Thank You to cooljat For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (October 4th, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat View Post
    Blame Modi for everything. That lynching incident happened in great UP state and now it's CM blaming Modi for it. Nice.
    Yes and did you read statements of central Minister Mahesh Sharma about it. A BJP leader's son is arrested in the case. Aren't right wing killing other rationalists like Prof kalburgi. Sri Ram Sene chief is booked in that scene.

If central govt is formed on one name then he is bound to take all the blame.

Further what all these foreign visits achieved on the paper except brand India in the mind of the NRIs.

In a lighter vein:

Too much flying leads to 'Jet Lag' , let us hope not Jat, 'Lag'

Do you have other option?
    Balance of Power is very important which is lacking due to virtually no opposition.
    Yes and did you read statements of central Minister Mahesh Sharma about it. A BJP leader's son is arrested in the case. Aren't right wing killing other rationalists like Prof kalburgi. Sri Ram Sene chief is booked in that scene.

If central govt is formed on one name then he is bound to take all the blame.

Further what all these foreign visits achieved on the paper except brand India in the mind of the NRIs.
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat View Post
    मान लिया उत्तर प्रदेश में बी जे पी की सरकार नहीं , लेकिन इस घटना में लिप्त पाये गए लोग बी जे पी से जुड़े हैं इस बात की पुष्टि हो चुकी है , तब क्या मोदी का उन लोगो को फटकार लगाने का कोई दायित्व नहीं बनता! या ये मान लिया जाये की मोदी की चुपी सोची समझी रणनीति के तहत है, उन लोगों को नैतिक बल प्रदान करने के लिए और बिहार चुनाव में फायदे के लिए!
    मेरा उन लोगो से एक सवाल है जो ये कहते हैं की अभी बहुत जल्दी है, तीन साल और दीजिये, क्या शुरुआत की है उस दिशा में ? वो ये बताने का कष्ट करें कि फलां क्षेत्र में ये ये सुरुआत हुई है या ये प्रगति हुई है ! या अच्छे दिन आने का प्रचार और इन्तजार ही होता रहेगा!
    अभी तक सुनियोजित नाटकों के शिवा कुछ नजर नहीं आता, चाहे वो ऑस्ट्रेलिया में हो या अमेरिका में या जापान में!

27. The Following User Says Thank You to spdeshwal For This Useful Post:

baljeetgathwala (October 13th, 2015)

भाजपा की सहयोगी पार्टी शिव सेना ने कल सुधेंद्र कुलकर्णी का मुह काला कर दिया ! इससे पहले प्रोफ़ेसर कल्बुर्गी को उनके तार्किक विचारों के करण मार दिया गया ! जब चिंतक समुदाय विरोध करता है तों समझ लीजिए आपके उलटे दिन आ चुके हैं ! आधा दर्ज़न से ज्यादा लेखक अपना साहित्यक पुरुस्कार वापस कर चुके हैं ! भूतपूर्व सैनिकों के सामने भी गाज़र लटका राखी है ! इतने बड़े विदेश दौरों के विशेषग्य बने फिरते हैं , बगल में नेपाल ने आइना दिखा दिया ! ना किसान के अच्छे दिन ना सैनिकों के ! धान की फसल के रेट नहीं हैं पिच्छले साल जैसे ! गाय बेचारी को पता नहीं की उसके ऊपर इतनी बड़ी सियासत हों रही है ! उसको खाने को लेकर बवाल मचा है लेकिन उसके खाने में सिर्फ मोमजामा/पोलीथीन ही लिखा है !तथाकथित गौ मॉस के विरोधियो के खुद के मीट के कारखाने निकल रहे हैं ! मुझे हैरानी इस बात की है जाट जमीदार और हरयाणा के लोग भी इस पागलपण में शामिल हैं जहाँ भैंस से बढकर आदरणीय पशु नहीं है !

मोदी कितने दूरदर्शक हैं या मुर्ख हैं इस बात से पता चलता है की बादल को नेल्सन मंडेला बता दिया ! दक्षिण अफ्रीका ने अंतरास्ट्रीय कोर्ट में मुकदमा कर दिया है इस अवमानना को लेकर ! बदल मंडेला हैं तों उद्धव ठाकरे लेनिन है ,मोदी वास्को दी गामा , मायावती सविंधान की देवी हैं , न डी तिवारी कामदेव हैं , केजरीवाल फिदेल कास्त्रो हैं , दिग्विजय रोमियो , मुलायम सेकुलर शांति दूत , राजीव गाँधी केनेडी , साध्वी प्रज्ञा /प्राची धर्म अहिंसा की प्रतिमूर्ति , सुब्रमण्यम स्वामी सत्य्न्वेशी शर्लोक होल्म्स, मोहन भगवत आइंस्टीन , राहुल गाँधी एक कुशल और गहन दार्शनिक और मै नील आर्मस्ट्रांग हूँ !

Quote Originally Posted by spdeshwal View Post
    मान लिया उत्तर प्रदेश में बी जे पी की सरकार नहीं , लेकिन इस घटना में लिप्त पाये गए लोग बी जे पी से जुड़े हैं इस बात की पुष्टि हो चुकी है , तब क्या मोदी का उन लोगो को फटकार लगाने का कोई दायित्व नहीं बनता! या ये मान लिया जाये की मोदी की चुपी सोची समझी रणनीति के तहत है, उन लोगों को नैतिक बल प्रदान करने के लिए और बिहार चुनाव में फायदे के लिए!
    मेरा उन लोगो से एक सवाल है जो ये कहते हैं की अभी बहुत जल्दी है, तीन साल और दीजिये, क्या शुरुआत की है उस दिशा में ? वो ये बताने का कष्ट करें कि फलां क्षेत्र में ये ये सुरुआत हुई है या ये प्रगति हुई है ! या अच्छे दिन आने का प्रचार और इन्तजार ही होता रहेगा!
    अभी तक सुनियोजित नाटकों के शिवा कुछ नजर नहीं आता, चाहे वो ऑस्ट्रेलिया में हो या अमेरिका में या जापान में!
    Last edited by Samarkadian; October 13th, 2015 at 09:10 AM.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

baljeetgathwala (October 13th, 2015), cooljat (October 19th, 2015), ManjeetS (October 15th, 2015), prashantacmet (October 13th, 2015), rohittewatia (October 18th, 2015), spdeshwal (October 13th, 2015)

I felt extremely perturbed to know that such barbaric incidence can happen in India in a a civilized society. Yesterday Times of India had a report of Dadri incidence undr the title -Dadri lynching a spontaneous act, says Sanjeev Balyan

You may read here - http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/i...w/49235958.cms

What has happened to Sanjeev Balyan ? Why he is taking side of such inhuman act?

This way Jats in western UP will loose sympathy of the society.
    Laxman Burdak

All those who are in politics today scarcely care for their community. New converts worship more. But they forget what happens to tools. They get thrown away when worn out.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to drssrana2003 For This Useful Post:

lrburdak (October 8th, 2015)