Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: How many of you lost hopes from BJP after Loksabha elections?

How many of you lost hopes from BJP after Loksabha elections?

During loksabha elections in 2014, there used to be heated debates, personal attacks and what not here. I was very much a part of that especially against BJP and many of you were also did you bit. It was entertaining as well as interesting as elections are akin to a good cinema.

Many members were quite vocal in favour of Modi and BJP. But this question is to any members who expected from Modi and BJP irrespective of whom he voted.

Have your euphoric feelings and expectations faced reality? If it is changed, then what changed it and why?
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

ManjeetS (October 2nd, 2015), Prikshit (October 2nd, 2015)

Brother no government seems to be working for the root cause. There are no simple answers to deeply entrenched problems. Providing employment to such a huge population is itself a big challenge. Around 50 Lakh students graduate every year in India. But how many jobs are there to employ these many graduates. It would not be even 10 percent of total number. Trouble is how do you generate so many jobs. Politicians come and go. Divide people on religious and caste lines and take the benefit and forget. People never understand this vicious circle my friend. People in India are becoming intolerant nowadays. and with social media around and so much information around, it is very easy to deceive people nowadays. Main issues in India are poverty, hunger and unemployment. But intolerance over religious issues etc take precedence over roti kapda and makaan. This will always be case in the future also and people will continue to suffer like that.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amitbudhwar For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (October 3rd, 2015), Prikshit (October 2nd, 2015), rohittewatia (October 18th, 2015), SUKHDEEPTI (July 27th, 2016)

And not to forget, automation will also eat more jobs in the future. So like China, India could not even take the advantage of its manpower. Lot of factories are nowadays using robots and automation which will reduce the requirements for manual labor. So tough times ahead my friend.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to amitbudhwar For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (October 2nd, 2015)

You didnt get the point of the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by amitbudhwar View Post
    Brother no government seems to be working for the root cause. There are no simple answers to deeply entrenched problems. Providing employment to such a huge population is itself a big challenge. Around 50 Lakh students graduate every year in India. But how many jobs are there to employ these many graduates. It would not be even 10 percent of total number. Trouble is how do you generate so many jobs. Politicians come and go. Divide people on religious and caste lines and take the benefit and forget. People never understand this vicious circle my friend. People in India are becoming intolerant nowadays. and with social media around and so much information around, it is very easy to deceive people nowadays. Main issues in India are poverty, hunger and unemployment. But intolerance over religious issues etc take precedence over roti kapda and makaan. This will always be case in the future also and people will continue to suffer like that.

It is too early to loose hopes, wait for another three years and then analyse.

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    During loksabha elections in 2014, there used to be heated debates, personal attacks and what not here. I was very much a part of that especially against BJP and many of you were also did you bit. It was entertaining as well as interesting as elections are akin to a good cinema.

Many members were quite vocal in favour of Modi and BJP. But this question is to any members who expected from Modi and BJP irrespective of whom he voted.

Have your euphoric feelings and expectations faced reality? If it is changed, then what changed it and why?
    Yoginder Gulia

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ygulia For This Useful Post:

cooljat (October 1st, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by ygulia View Post
    It is too early to loose hopes, wait for another three years and then analyse.
    People get lynched on rumours of beef eating , rationalists got shoot at blank range. Still wait?

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

abhisheklakda (December 12th, 2015), ManjeetS (October 2nd, 2015), Prikshit (October 2nd, 2015), spdeshwal (October 11th, 2015)

People get lynched on rumours of beef eating , rationalists got shoot at blank range. Still wait?
    Well said brother. There is a spurt in number of such communal incidents. Communal elements are given carte blance to execute such incidents. what a shame. what an intolerant society we are becoming. people get swayed by conspiratorial theories and become victim of this hate politics. India is certainly off track at the moment and in long run we might be seeing ghettos spreading around and a divided society.

these are stray incidents and most of them are related to settle personal scores.

Yoginder Gulia

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ygulia For This Useful Post:

cooljat (October 4th, 2015), Prikshit (October 2nd, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by ygulia View Post
    these are stray incidents and most of them are related to settle personal scores.
    Black money...?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (October 2nd, 2015)

All Expectations can never be met, so far NDA government has been so-so not good not bad either, but again better than previous government at center. Now if u talk about state government in Haryana then I would say a complete let down. Secondly I read your thread more to this forum. I would say this government is deadly for jats across the country.
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

ManjeetS (October 2nd, 2015), rohittewatia (October 18th, 2015)

What these mindless foreign visits are bringing to the citizens and taxpayers of the countries?

More than 108 life saving medicines have been unlisted. Means They will be under the the control of Pharma companies after US visit breakfast with Pharma giants.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

abhisheklakda (December 12th, 2015)

New hopes for Bihar.

If Bihari log vote for BJP They will get these.

Color TV

Laptop

Smart Phone

And Scooty

Whole India voted for 15 lakh. ab to 15 se 16 ho gaye hoge interest lag ke.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ManjeetS For This Useful Post:

abhisheklakda (December 12th, 2015)

Unfortunately I didn't cast my vote in last general election. Still being an Indian citizen I too had some expectations from central government especially on agriculture n farmers welfare front.

It's completely let down on government's part. Nothing concrete has been done so far that can be recalled.

Now I have to put some extra efforts to convince my brother to get engaged with agriculture who has devoted his life to farming till the time this government start thinking about farmers.

These days I am more concerned about my weekend parties n affairs. And I feel no government can make any difference to my life or people with similar lifestyle except some changes in tax structure that can affect me but it hardly matters to me.

Thinking about those who are still seeking their livelihood in farming n their fate is completely depend on what steps this government takes to fulfill their expectations.

Another thing..Black Money...the joke of the century...I don't know how many of you had voted keeping 15 lacs in your mind but I have a deep feeling of sympathy for those who are feeling cheated. I doubt on their common sense who believed on this non-sense idea of getting 15 lacs in their account.

I think..all those were deeply inspired by Dr. A.P.J Abdul kalam who taught us that every dream can turn into reality but forgot..it's not applicable on those dreams that we see in election campaign..

3 Years to go..let's see how many dreams fertilize the common men's eggs...oops I mean fulfill the expectations..

Finger Crossed..
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

Nice Selfie. It will be banned soon as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ayushkadyan View Post
    Unfortunately I didn't cast my vote in last general election. Still being an Indian citizen I too had some expectations from central government especially on agriculture n farmers welfare front.

It's completely let down on government's part. Nothing concrete has been done so far that can be recalled.

Now I have to put some extra efforts to convince my brother to get engaged with agriculture who has devoted his life to farming till the time this government start thinking about farmers.

These days I am more concerned about my weekend parties n affairs. And I feel no government can make any difference to my life or people with similar lifestyle except some changes in tax structure that can affect me but it hardly matters to me.

Thinking about those who are still seeking their livelihood in farming n their fate is completely depend on what steps this government takes to fulfill their expectations.

Another thing..Black Money...the joke of the century...I don't know how many of you had voted keeping 15 lacs in your mind but I have a deep feeling of sympathy for those who are feeling cheated. I doubt on their common sense who believed on this non-sense idea of getting 15 lacs in their account.

I think..all those were deeply inspired by Dr. A.P.J Abdul kalam who taught us that every dream can turn into reality but forgot..it's not applicable on those dreams that we see in election campaign..

3 Years to go..let's see how many dreams fertilize the common men's eggs...oops I mean fulfill the expectations..

Finger Crossed..

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (October 3rd, 2015)

Nice Selfie. It will be banned soon as well.
    May be..who knows...

Surprisingly no BJP voter or supporter has shown up yet. No done!

Is site ka battha baith liya. Kiski batt dekhe se??

Quote Originally Posted by pawandahiya View Post
    Is site ka battha baith liya. Kiski batt dekhe se??
    Tu aagya bhai, aur bhi aa jyange.

Mere dhore te 5ve din mail Ave thi ak 'we have made new chnages'. Mkha dekhu ke naya change aaya se.. Bera laagya ak yu aaya se. Manne to gine na bhai. Aapa to mata ke darbar ki hajri aalya te bhi dur the ar in bhaapya te bhi dur se. Te mhare naam ki ginti karan ki jarurat na se. Apne picha ekta manch ne sambhal le. Aura ki batt dekhan te to thik rahga. Baki teri iccha.

Quote Originally Posted by pawandahiya View Post
    Mere dhore te 5ve din mail Ave thi ak 'we have made new chnages'. Mkha dekhu ke naya change aaya se.. Bera laagya ak yu aaya se. Manne to gine na bhai. Aapa to mata ke darbar ki hajri aalya te bhi dur the ar in bhaapya te bhi dur se. Te mhare naam ki ginti karan ki jarurat na se. Apne picha ekta manch ne sambhal le. Aura ki batt dekhan te to thik rahga. Baki teri iccha.
    अरै माणस तू तो घबरै सी ग्या। तन्नै किसी रैली में ले जाण खात्तर थोड़े ही बुलाया था। अक तेरे धोरे टैम ना है तो जैके किसी होर के भट्टे पै बैठ इस साईट ने क्यू शाप देणं लघ रा। यू बेचारी तो पहले ही टिकी हुई है।