Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Why we should save cow?

Quote Originally Posted by ssgoyat View Post
    We should save camel also.... he's more closed to our Bagdi's than a cow anyway...

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Camel_Urine_and_Islam
    http://islamqa.info/en/83423
    http://islamqa.info/en/83423

Seems a pretty good idea.

More ever, it perfectly fits in the secular scheme of things as well.
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to vijay For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (October 30th, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by vijay View Post
    Seems a pretty good idea.

More ever, it perfectly fits in the secular scheme of things as well.
    Whats wrong being a secular?
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    Nothing wrong with Secularism. India is a secular country and We Indians are Secular.

But, Most of the people practice Sickularism and that sucks like anything.
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ManjeetS For This Useful Post:

vijay (November 1st, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by vijay View Post
    Millions dollars of grants every year from western countries to Indian Christian Organization to spread Christianity clearly shows their practical, pragmatic and scientific approach.

But then, If they declare themselves as secular then they are secular as per dictionary meaning unlike the twisted Sickular theories in India.

Scientist community is believed as practicing the most rational, pragmatic and scientific approach. And best example could be the biggest scientific project of mankind i.e. Large Hadron Collider at CERN Particle Physics. A NATRAJ (Dancing Shiva) statue in front of CERN Building clearly shows their approach towards religion.

Attachment 17832

A special plaque next to the Shiva statue at CERN states :

Ananda K. Coomaraswamy, seeing beyond the unsurpassed rhythm, beauty, power and grace of the Nataraja, once wrote of it "It is the clearest image of the activity of God which any art or religion can boast of."

"Modern physics has shown that the rhythm of creation and destruction is not only manifest in the turn of the seasons and in the birth and death of all living creatures, but is also the very essence of inorganic matter," and that "For the modern physicists, then, Shiva's dance is the dance of subatomic matter."

"Hundreds of years ago, Indian artists created visual images of dancing Shivas in a beautiful series of bronzes. In our time, physicists have used the most advanced technology to portray the patterns of the cosmic dance. The metaphor of the cosmic dance thus unifies ancient mythology, religious art and modern physics.

I hope that CERN is not considered as a Right Wing Organization by Sickulars.

Being religious doesn't make a person superstitious while criticizing a religious theory doesn't make a person Secular.
    I was talking about how state institutions replaced religious bodies in different parts of world specially western world. And how those societies learned their way towards transforming them. Religious organisation around the world work that way but my point was not that. My point was how government institutions and power authorities have become irreligious and secular. This has helped those countries to take advantage of true potential within society irrespective of caste, creed, race or religion.

Western countries have learned it hard way through various revolutions, fights within their societies. Societies got transformed over the time and understood the significance of reasoning, science, and rationalism. This has helped them to overcome various evils which were the impediment in the growth of societies. You example of CERN is a testimony of this transformation in the western societies where scientific reasoning dominates than anything else. They are not biased in citing any religious theories as long as they are they are proved scientifically and ultimately benefit humans in understanding nature. There are various references of Bible, Quran etc in the various scientific discoveries at CERN.

But problem happens when in a country some religious fanatics start dictating a country's policies, country's power institutions etc . And they start become more powerful than the irreligious institutions. And then their consequences includes divisive societies, irrational, illogical decisions, blind faith. Reasoning and rationalism has no place in such societies and hence country goes backwards. Such radical elements must be discouraged and must not be allowed to dominate people's lives. Otherwise country goes backward and its very hard to get back on the track once you are offtrack. There are many examples of such transformation in different parts of world where radical religious bodies have dismantled secular, irreligious institutions and how those countries are suffering is in front of everyone.
    Last edited by amitbudhwar; November 1st, 2015 at 10:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    This is a strategy of right wing radicals to counter anyone who questions them. If you counter right wing agenda then you get awarded by terms like "Pseudo Secular". With the passage of time, another generation of same clan has started using words like "Sickulars" nowadays if some body questions them. Politics is getting filthier over the time in India. Bihar's assembly elections have witnessed a new war of derogatory words which is getting worse over the time. Countering, questioning right wing ideology will welcome you with such words. So its a norm nowadays.
    Last edited by amitbudhwar; November 1st, 2015 at 02:01 PM.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/i...w/49743126.cms

Ayurveda prescribes beef for several disorders: Scientist

CHENNAI: Ancient Indian scriptures imposed no bar on eating beef and, in fact, ayurvedic Acharya Charaka had recommended beef for some disorders, said veteran scientist P M Bhargava in his letter to President Pranab Mukherjee marking his returning the Padma Bhushan.

TOI on October 29 first reported the decision of Bhargava, 87, the founder director of Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology, to return the award he got in 1986, as a mark of protest against rising intolerance in the country.

Quoting Charaka Samhita, Bharagava said: "The flesh of the cow is beneficial for those suffering from the loss of flesh due to disorders caused by an excess of vayu, rhinitis, irregular fever, dry cough, fatigue, and also in cases of excessive appetite resulting from hard manual labour."

Bhargava said the lynching of Mohamed Akhlaq in Dadri "probably by fringe elements related to BJP" showed "the control that BJP wants to have on what we may eat ... just as it wants to control what we may wear, or whom we may love, or what we may read."

He called the Modi government "the least knowledgeable" about science. "I am a professional scientist with an experience of 65 years. I have also had the occasion of interacting on matters of science with the governments at the Centre since Independence. I find the present government the least knowledgeable and least concerned about science. The climate of religious conservatism that we have today is a major obstacle in the functioning of science and thus in meeting developmental objectives.

Bhargava was among the second batch of more than 100 scientists to sign an online petition last month against the "rejection of reason' that led to the assassinations of scholar M M Kalburgi, rationalist Narendra Dabhoklar and communist Govind Pansare

damage to the country

Quote Originally Posted by amitbudhwar View Post
    Chaddi propaganda is spreading like a viral disease in India. Jats are no exception to it. They are falling prey to such right wing radical elements who are doing enough damage to the country. Some Chaddis have occupied higher posts and they and manipulating history, school text books etc. Killing rationalist who challenge their ideology. It is bound to happen when you have such powers in place. Parallels can be drawn between Pak's Zia ul haq regime and current regime. One can imagine the consequences of such radical powers in the long term. Short term consequences are already in front of us and long term ones will haunt us for long time.
    according to these people "country means muslims"

this man is clearly a congress agent and everybody is giving him respect by arguing wid him.

when the time comes you can see these rats helping ISIS.

When Allah o Akabar will be echoed in India these Sickular rats will hide in their houses.

Why don't you go go any ISIS and teach this secularism to them, they will slaughter you there itself
    with a smile.
    Last edited by mhundpuriamann; November 30th, 2015 at 04:00 PM. Reason: spelling mistake was threre