Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: History ko Sudharo - Web edit required- Humble request

History ko Sudharo - Web edit required- Humble request

Dear brothers/ Sisters

There is something going on aur jo ho raha hai vo wikipedia par ho raha hai koin hamari history main kuch bhi likh raha hai. I request jis bhai ko bhi voh edit karna aata ho use thik kiya jaya jaldi se jaldi. In "varna" heading there was given that hum Kshatriya hai or kuch log or writers mante hai sudra hai. Is line ko hatana jaroori hai its sending the wrong message to all world because we are Kshatriya. PLeae thakur dehraj ji ki book wali sahi history ko bhi usme add kiya jana chahiye or us link ko ban kiys jana chahiye.
    bharatput par Mai many centuries raj kya Jato ne only after independence yeh Riyasat end hui thi. Voh un ko dikhta nahi , Mughal raja jo pehle the delhi main voh bhi Bharatpur se hare hue hai.So please take it to the next level and edit it soon as possible or boycott it.

Thanks & regards.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to akmworld For This Useful Post:

baljeetgathwala (December 23rd, 2015), DrRajpalSingh (December 20th, 2015), kannumix (December 20th, 2015), lrburdak (December 21st, 2015), paulgill (December 19th, 2015)

Welcome on Jatland !!! Your concerns are very valid. Some people are bent upon to distort our history. Entire community should take steps.
    Laxman Burdak

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lrburdak For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (December 20th, 2015), DrRajpalSingh (December 20th, 2015), kannumix (December 20th, 2015), paulgill (December 20th, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by akmworld View Post
    Dear brothers/ Sisters

There is something going on aur jo ho raha hai vo wikipedia par ho raha hai koin hamari history main kuch bhi likh raha hai. I request jis bhai ko bhi voh edit karna aata ho use thik kiya jaya jaldi se jaldi. In "varna" heading there was given that hum Kshatriya hai or kuch log or writers mante hai sudra hai. Is line ko hatana jaroori hai its sending the wrong message to all world because we are Kshatriya. PLeae thakur dehraj ji ki book wali sahi history ko bhi usme add kiya jana chahiye or us link ko ban kiys jana chahiye.
    bharatput par Mai many centuries raj kya Jato ne only after independence yeh Riyasat end hui thi. Voh un ko dikhta nahi , Mughal raja jo pehle the delhi main voh bhi Bharatpur se hare hue hai.So please take it to the next level and edit it soon as possible or boycott it.

Thanks & regards.
    Quote Originally Posted by lrburdak View Post
    Welcome on Jatland !!! Your concerns are very valid. Some people are bent upon to distort our history. Entire community should take steps.
    Identify who are doing it, and then do the same to them as they understand no other language.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to paulgill For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (December 20th, 2015)

एक तो यो रह्या और ऐसे ही ना जाने कितने ही और हैं
    जब तक जाट एकता जैसी अनहोनी चीज ना होजागी तब तक ये सब ऐसे ही चलेगा

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbjTJ3uF1SE

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kannumix For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by kannumix View Post
    एक तो यो रह्या और ऐसे ही ना जाने कितने ही और हैं
    जब तक जाट एकता जैसी अनहोनी चीज ना होजागी तब तक ये सब ऐसे ही चलेगा

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbjTJ3uF1SE
    Identify them, their community and give it back to them, that is exactly when it hurts them.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to paulgill For This Useful Post:

If Jat history facts are misquoted somewhere, we can try to correct them but can't change our history as a whole.
    It's not necessary we jats always been so great and correct in every aspect of social system.
    If we proud on our legacy then we should be ready to accept the criticism on the other hand. History should be based on facts and supported by evidence not on what we think about our history.
    If it's fabricated then it will make us laughing stock among others.
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ayushkadyan For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (December 20th, 2015), lrburdak (December 21st, 2015), vijay (December 20th, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by ayushkadyan View Post
    If Jat history facts are misquoted somewhere, we can try to correct them but can't change our history as a whole.
    It's not necessary we jats always been so great and correct in every aspect of social system.
    If we proud on our legacy then we should be ready to accept the criticism on the other hand. History should be based on facts and supported by evidence not on what we think about our history.
    If it's fabricated then it will make us laughing stock among others.
    There is no such thing as unbiased History, one can't be classified according to the Varna System unless one is a part of the Varna System.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to paulgill For This Useful Post:

amitbudhwar (December 24th, 2015), DrRajpalSingh (December 20th, 2015), lrburdak (December 21st, 2015), prashantacmet (December 22nd, 2015)

The only way we can counter the wrong or fabricated History is by providing facts and prove them wrong. Mass editing at Wikipedia wouldn't create any impact over the people who are really interested in the History. I consider this as a stupid race from the different communities to prove themselves as superiors from the rest. This could result in as true historian taking a back seat while trolls writing the history.

The real problem is that these days almost everybody have access to Net and consider himself as 'i know everything' type people. With their little bit but highly confused knowledge, they try to confuse the mass and ultimately ended up themselves becoming trolls. We see such people everywhere on social websites like Facebook, Twitter etc and even on community sites like Jatland too. Best example is facebook where trolls from different parties tries to intimidate others with fabricated facts and data. Paid trolls makes the situation worse.

However, i do agree that people who have interest and knowledge of Jat History should keep a check and must do the needful editing with credible references.
    Last edited by vijay; December 20th, 2015 at 05:35 PM.
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vijay For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (December 20th, 2015), DrRajpalSingh (December 20th, 2015), lrburdak (December 21st, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by lrburdak View Post

Good topic started by Amit Kumar in his very first post on the site for which he deserves congratulations and thanks.

Before proceeding further, we, the Jats on this site, should agree unanimously on the origin and home of the origin of the Jats !

Could someone come forward and put here unanimously acceptable theory on these two basic issues so that we could edit or delete wrong presentations accordingly on other sites including wikipedia.
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

lrburdak (December 21st, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by paulgill View Post
    There is no such thing as unbiased History, one can't be classified according to the Varna System unless one is a part of the Varna System.
    And it is very tedious job to prove or disprove the fact of varana system prevalent at a certain point of time in a vast community with a long historical time span and spatial area of habitation on various parts of the globe.

Isn't so, kindly elaborate how to declare the result on the issue as regards Jats !!
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

Thanks to all people taking this post seriously, distorting history is very bad thing, we had our king Maharaj Surajmal and the his family clan reigned till 1947 and they had almost 3 centuries of control there in Bharatpur and till aligarh and gurgaon haryana and i think son of Maharaj Surajmal having "Sawai" added to his name and attacked Mughal emperor in delhi who surrendered to him and payed for all the cost of war for stopping the war. So we Jats log Kshatriya hai, even Maratha were seeking Jat kingdom's help during the time Ahmed Shah Abdali came to Delhi. Actually logo ki apni baat batani chahiye ni ki Jat history pata nahi aur veh kuch bhi post kar dete hai.

Hume Youtube ko bhi likhna chahiye to erase hate postings and also wiki pedia ki bhi voh line hatani chahiye jaldi se jo ki "varna" segment main likhi hui hai, ithihas ko distory karna thik nahi hai , agar shai nahi pata to research karna chahiye ni ki yeh likhna chahiye ki some peolpe thik its like this. if not sure dont write. so jinhe pata hai edit karna kripya atleast vo line delete kare.

Jaha tak meri bat hai i respect all the religion and people regardless of their color and religion, but i see something happening wrong i should raise the point at least. I informed the matter to bring to your king notice. Also we can go to registrars and check their owners to change to topic or to bring it down by the company that is hosting those sites which are having hate posts and comments. Many companies have blocked and brought down page like this times to time so i think we should do it.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to akmworld For This Useful Post:

uper ka utube video dekha hai, kon si history padi ya likhi hai un writer ne jo tube video main history bata rahe hai usene poori Hindu Histoty hi bigad di or tab Jato ke bare main kaha ki 1947 ke baad main power main aaye, unho nai Bharatpur Jat kingdom wali kitab nahi padhi kya. Even britishers were not able to capture Bharatput and till independence it was a free kingdom. Internet ki age mein jis ko jo soozh raha hai likh or bol raha hai without even knowing the facts. comment made for sikh in the video is wrong, galat comment kiya gaya hai video main jo ki sahi nahi hai, yadavo ke bare main sudra comment kiya gaya hai vo bhi sahi nahi hai. koi agar do kadam agge nahi ja sakta to aage wale ko gira do or do kadam aage ho jao yeh baat ki gaya hai, jo ki sahi nahi hai.
    i do not know what history will be written after 20 years could be like this Chandragupta ka Janm 350 BC main New Zeland main hua tha. is se better to yeh hai ki jo britishers history batate hai vo hi hum maan le , because Raajniti can change all history in future for vote bank...

we are not changing anyone's history respecting all but many are distorting our history...

23. The Following User Says Thank You to akmworld For This Useful Post:

Wikipedia can be edited by any body. We are compiling history on Jatland with online references. Those interested can take content from Jatland add history on Wikipedia with references.
    Laxman Burdak

25. The Following User Says Thank You to lrburdak For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (December 21st, 2015)

martial race theory accepted by Britishers, shows some Kshatriya race in India that time

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martia..._martial_races

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/t...of-jats.68183/

Also any body may come forward to do as Burdak Ji suggested in just upper reply.
    Last edited by akmworld; December 21st, 2015 at 05:29 PM.

martial race theory accepted by Britishers, shows some Kshatriya race in India that time

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martia..._martial_races

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/t...of-jats.68183/

Also any body may come forward to do as Burdak Ji suggested in just upper reply.
    For Genetic Connections please see the link below.

Work done by Kurd.

Who were the Scythians ?

From the ancients, Afansievo, Andronovo, Srubnaya show the most similarity with Scythian_IA . IR_Altai's position is about a 1/3 of the way down the list. Surprisingly, Kotias is in the bottom half. I had actually expected him to be in the top somewhere.

From the moderns, Tajikstani Tajiks, Pomiri Tajiks, a couple of our Afghan members, Kurd C, Haryana Punjabi Jatts, show the most similarity to Scythian_IA.

http://www.anthrogenica.com/showthread.php?4905-Analysis-of-W-amp-S-Asian-Populations-using-qpAdm-f3-etc/page44

Sapporo=Punjabi Jatt

Jatt_Har393=Haryana Jatts

Bol_Nat=Pakistani punjabi jatt

Last edited by paulgill; December 22nd, 2015 at 05:50 AM.

Thanks to all people taking this post seriously, distorting history is very bad thing, we had our king Maharaj Surajmal and the his family clan reigned till 1947 and they had almost 3 centuries of control there in Bharatpur and till aligarh and gurgaon haryana and i think son of Maharaj Surajmal having "Sawai" added to his name and attacked Mughal emperor in delhi who surrendered to him and payed for all the cost of war for stopping the war. So we Jats log Kshatriya hai, even Maratha were seeking Jat kingdom's help during the time Ahmed Shah Abdali came to Delhi. Actually logo ki apni baat batani chahiye ni ki Jat history pata nahi aur veh kuch bhi post kar dete hai.

Hume Youtube ko bhi likhna chahiye to erase hate postings and also wiki pedia ki bhi voh line hatani chahiye jaldi se jo ki "varna" segment main likhi hui hai, ithihas ko distory karna thik nahi hai , agar shai nahi pata to research karna chahiye ni ki yeh likhna chahiye ki some peolpe thik its like this. if not sure dont write. so jinhe pata hai edit karna kripya atleast vo line delete kare.

Jaha tak meri bat hai i respect all the religion and people regardless of their color and religion, but i see something happening wrong i should raise the point at least. I informed the matter to bring to your king notice. Also we can go to registrars and check their owners to change to topic or to bring it down by the company that is hosting those sites which are having hate posts and comments. Many companies have blocked and brought down page like this times to time so i think we should do it.

What is the need to cater with this brahmanic shi$ varna system?.. From the time immemorial, jats never accepted this varna theory.....a jat does not belong to any varna..because he does not accept it. ...see a jat, his build, his bravery, his aggressiveness...........kya wah "Kshatriya" word ka mohtaaz hai.....many times people asked me.."which varna jat belong to"..I never said ..I am a Kshatriya...I said...I am a Jat..not more not less........and believe me ..it was more than enough for them ............don't be inferior.........be a jat....and spread jatism.............it's a big word....................don't loose your identity.............we are what we are.....open, free, aggressive, critics of insane beliefs,democrats....see the khap-system....it's a different thing is it misused by some evil persons..................a Brahmin varna system that is based on "master-slave theory" can not define us...
    Last edited by prashantacmet; December 22nd, 2015 at 11:13 AM.
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prashantacmet For This Useful Post:

amitbudhwar (December 24th, 2015), DrRajpalSingh (December 22nd, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by paulgill View Post
    Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jats were never part of varna system.......................so what is need to call ourselves as "Kshatriya"....
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prashantacmet For This Useful Post:

amitbudhwar (December 24th, 2015), paulgill (January 3rd, 2016)

Thats ok brother but, right now we should also go as per Indian constitution and we are respecting all and all are same it is the only correct way to live and thats the way we can make India a better place.But we are trying to find history only and for that shake of history many writers are writing many things about many people that way or some other way. so we understand it but when somebody else is writing a book on history of jat that person should not be confused and should have plenty of material so we have to help them out with exact history or at least provide them with correct details on jat history so that 100% jat people can say its correct history otherwise some hypothetical things will be there in new history books so here we are trying to get some important facts that are related to a martial class in old time, your views are correct but for the historical point of view there was a martial class and Jat log Kshatriya hi the as per historys many writers and even now many people call them Kshatriysa . Actually Kshatriya was only referring to some ruling clans which were able to organize then in small or large fighting units with bravery in events of safety ,uprisings and wars in old times , in case of Jat battles in old times they fought having even small units and intimidated even large armies. That's the quality which was present in Jat due to which they are Kshatriya, So Kshatriya = "fighting class fully organized at war times with no fear" as per historical times, so jat kings also were termed as Kshatriya because jat kings ruled for few centuries and kingly families from other states in India had married their princess/daughters in jat royal families.

But still jat history arround 1st and 2nd century is to be explored...but there are plenty of examples of around 1700AD and after.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinsinwar
    Last edited by akmworld; December 22nd, 2015 at 06:23 PM.

Thats ok brother but, right now we should also go as per Indian constitution and we are respecting all and all are same it is the only correct way to live and thats the way we can make India a better place.But we are trying to find history only and for that shake of history many writers are writing many things about many people that way or some other way. so we understand it but when somebody else is writing a book on history of jat that person should not be confused and should have plenty of material so we have to help them out with exact history or at least provide them with correct details on jat history so that 100% jat people can say its correct history otherwise some hypothetical things will be there in new history books so here we are trying to get some important facts that are related to a martial class in old time, your views are correct but for the historical point of view there was a martial class and Jat log Kshatriya hi the as per historys many writers and even now many people call them Kshatriysa . Actually Kshatriya was only referring to some ruling clans which were able to organize then in small or large fighting units with bravery in events of safety ,uprisings and wars in old times , in case of Jat battles in old times they fought having even small units and intimidated even large armies. That's the quality which was present in Jat due to which they are Kshatriya, So Kshatriya = "fighting class fully organized at war times with no fear" as per historical times, so jat kings also were termed as Kshatriya because jat kings ruled for few centuries and kingly families from other states in India had married their princess/daughters in jat royal families.

But still jat history arround 1st and 2nd century is to be explored...but there are plenty of examples of around 1700AD and after.

Amit, first you need to understand the complete history of jats....theories of their origin,..their social status at different time....impact on jats of different religion at different time....... I guess now you are seeing just from Brahmanic eye...jats, gujjars etc are also called "degraded Kshatriyas", "mlechhas" by brahmanic version, simply because, they never came in brahmanic fold..they have been more Buddhists, Sikhs, muslims and Vedic than present version of Hinduism.

Jats have a great history and world does not recognize a warrior only if it is termed as Kshatriya by Brahmins...all foreign invaders or who did not accept brahmanic theory were termed as "mlechhas", "yavans", chandaal etc by Brahmins but does it make "greeks", "scythians" , "hunnas", "afghans", "mugals" less brave than so called Kshatriyas? But one thing is sure Jats were never a elite class..and they will never be.......because their attitude and style of living have never allowed it since the ages

Bharatpur kingdom is later example..jats have been rulars from ancient time...may historians have recognized maurays, guptas, harshavardhan, shailendra, yashodharman etc as jats...see the link above from "paul gill" how jats by DNA are related with scythians invaders who made the entire world to knee down...

on physical anthropology, jats are better representative of Caucasus tribes than Rajput..they are tall, smart, aggressive.........even DNA study reveals it..so I don't want to define myself as per brahmanic varna system...because I don't give a damn to it..It doe snot matter if as per varna , I m called Tom, Dick or Harry

so strive for our true identity, not for "Kshatriyas" designation...be a jat...good or bad..does not matter
    Last edited by prashantacmet; December 22nd, 2015 at 07:03 PM.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to prashantacmet For This Useful Post:

amitbudhwar (December 24th, 2015), ayushkadyan (December 22nd, 2015), cooljat (December 22nd, 2015), DrRajpalSingh (December 23rd, 2015), vijay (December 23rd, 2015)

Friend,

History is a connected narration not only of the kings but the society as a whole i.e. history of events and persons of every constitute of a community has to be explored and co-related with general flow of history of a country and then to world history. In the instant post you started from ancient times then jumped to medieval era and subsequently to British times/modern times. Can you tell what is so special around ist and 2nd century or 1700 AD. We do not know how you have chosen these two points of time as regards Jat history.

Shri Prashant Vedwan has succinctly summed up one of the basic issues -- Jats never fitted themselves in Varana system. But you are bent upon to fit them in kshatriya fold. Fact of the matter applies not only to Jats but also to all Indian castes that choice of professions among all persons belonging to any of the castes do not fit fully in the so called division of all people of India in four varanas in hoary the past. Moreover we find Jats in large numbers across the Indian boundaries through the ages. How would varana system applied to them.

Your zeal to present Jat view of their history is understandable but it seems that you are in a hurry to change every 'misconception' as you understand it as of now in one go.

But before proceeding to remove 'distortions on other sites' you need to clear your own mind for proper understanding of the historical growth, universe and timeline of the history of the community known today as Jats; and when you have done that then come up to post your questions, views or issues here for fruitful discussion.

NB

Please take the post in the spirit it has been written : Caution, patience and facts supported by inscrutable sources of history are needed to replace myth based distortions, if any. The task of re-construction of Jat history is still in progress since the time pioneer historians K R Qanungo and Desraj Jaghina initiated it in first quarter of 20th century. You may also contribute to it by sharing research based topics in your posts.
    Last edited by DrRajpalSingh; December 22nd, 2015 at 07:08 PM.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

lrburdak (December 23rd, 2015), prashantacmet (December 22nd, 2015), vijay (December 23rd, 2015)