Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: History ko Sudharo - Web edit required- Humble request

Jat can lead all varna roles. When Jat is discussing epics he is no less than a Brahman. That is why - unpadh jat padha barabar padha jat khuda barabar.

Jat when fighting is of highest quality warrior that is kshatriya which needs no explanation as history is full of examples. The Jat people were designated by British officials as a "Martial Race"

Jat when comes out of the war field and takes his hal and jeli he becomes agriculturist of highest quality which entire world knows. As per Mahabharata in this case he is a vaishya caste because farming is considered to be a business as per Kautilya - uttam kheti madhyam baan kare chakari bhukh nidan

But by no means one can call Jat Shudra. Brahmans have called them so because they never obeyed brahmanical dominance.

Jats had their own system of life and culture.

Qanungo has rightly said that Jats do not fit in varna system.
    Laxman Burdak

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lrburdak For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (December 23rd, 2015), vijay (December 23rd, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by akmworld View Post
    Thats ok brother but, right now we should also go as per Indian constitution and we are respecting all and all are same it is the only correct way to live and thats the way we can make India a better place.But we are trying to find history only and for that shake of history many writers are writing many things about many people that way or some other way. so we understand it but when somebody else is writing a book on history of jat that person should not be confused and should have plenty of material so we have to help them out with exact history or at least provide them with correct details on jat history so that 100% jat people can say its correct history otherwise some hypothetical things will be there in new history books so here we are trying to get some important facts that are related to a martial class in old time, your views are correct but for the historical point of view there was a martial class and Jat log Kshatriya hi the as per historys many writers and even now many people call them Kshatriysa . Actually Kshatriya was only referring to some ruling clans which were able to organize then in small or large fighting units with bravery in events of safety ,uprisings and wars in old times , in case of Jat battles in old times they fought having even small units and intimidated even large armies. That's the quality which was present in Jat due to which they are Kshatriya, So Kshatriya = "fighting class fully organized at war times with no fear" as per historical times, so jat kings also were termed as Kshatriya because jat kings ruled for few centuries and kingly families from other states in India had married their princess/daughters in jat royal families.

But still jat history arround 1st and 2nd century is to be explored...but there are plenty of examples of around 1700AD and after.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinsinwar
    How strange, you want us all to improve upon and edit wikipedia.org/wiki pages on the Jats but to prove history of sinsinwars/bharatpur cite it as an example to follow !

Friend,

As stated earlier, the churning of facts about Jat history is going on and with advancement of research, the reconstruction of their history is going on apace. For example about origin of Sinsinwar royal house, Historian Hukam Singh Panwar [Pauriya] has challenged all the existing theories on origin of royal dynasty of Sinsinwar house of Bharatpur and has advanced his new version based on his own research that has not been challenged by anyone so far. [see Jatland wiki library ] If this new theory is established the earlier versions on the issue accepted and followed by historians and general readers will have to be revised in the light of newer findings.

So try to contribute time to collect, analyse and synthesise the facts rigorously before formulating and advancing any new theory/view as you are prematurely seem to advance 'kshtriya' theory !

Thanks and best wishes.
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

Quote Originally Posted by DrRajpalSingh View Post
    Friend,

History is a connected narration not only of the kings but the society as a whole i.e. history of events and persons of every constitute of a community has to be explored and co-related with general flow of history of a country and then to world history. In the instant post you started from ancient times then jumped to medieval era and subsequently to British times/modern times. Can you tell what is so special around ist and 2nd century or 1700 AD. We do not know how you have chosen these two points of time as regards Jat history.

Shri Prashant Vedwan has succinctly summed up one of the basic issues -- Jats never fitted themselves in Varana system. But you are bent upon to fit them in kshatriya fold. Fact of the matter applies not only to Jats but also to all Indian castes that choice of professions among all persons belonging to any of the castes do not fit fully in the so called division of all people of India in four varanas in hoary the past. Moreover we find Jats in large numbers across the Indian boundaries through the ages. How would varana system applied to them.

Your zeal to present Jat view of their history is understandable but it seems that you are in a hurry to change every 'misconception' as you understand it as of now in one go.

But before proceeding to remove 'distortions on other sites' you need to clear your own mind for proper understanding of the historical growth, universe and timeline of the history of the community known today as Jats; and when you have done that then come up to post your questions, views or issues here for fruitful discussion.

NB

Please take the post in the spirit it has been written : Caution, patience and facts supported by inscrutable sources of history are needed to replace myth based distortions, if any. The task of re-construction of Jat history is still in progress since the time pioneer historians K R Qanungo and Desraj Jaghina initiated it in first quarter of 20th century. You may also contribute to it by sharing research based topics in your posts.

Sir Rajpal Singh Ji is correctly saying it all and many thanks to him Actually i am taking all comments very positively and you have commented very responsibily. Actually i had some information and i know all of you people know all that better than myself, few facts which i knew i have put those in my previous posts, in short i just tried to put them in my posts but not in systematic way. Actually i come to this website because here i find the information which i did not know but i only knew few things first. I appreciate efforts of every1 to grow it further and its a good database on our history. Yes it looks like i jumped to different places in timeline in upper post of mine,i just wanted to put some points there.Sometimes may be i am just rushing to post my ideas in quick fashion due to which points i am mentioning could be here and there but you can understand what views actually i am trying to explain here.

Actually in our country there are still many people in various parts who do not know about us but when they google it and find something which is contradictory to our belief and ways and when they talk and are explaining to us our history in this case its better to correct those articles,i think they need to be given correct information and valid information.That's why i made my first post regarding this point.our site is a good place ,we should take history references from here.Whenever you search our community reference wiki pedia would be there in top pages.

I also welcome Sir Laxman Burdak Ji's post made earlier ,this site is a great source of our history, so i also think should take historical information from here.

I am saying this way because many people these days believe in khoji yantra " G- _-G -L-E " is a great place to go and a ask him anything and what fruits it will give them they will eat.
    Last edited by akmworld; December 23rd, 2015 at 01:16 PM.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to akmworld For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (December 23rd, 2015), lrburdak (December 25th, 2015), prashantacmet (December 23rd, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by akmworld View Post
    Sir Rajpal Singh Ji is correctly saying it all and many thanks to him Actually i am taking all comments very positively and you have commented very responsibily. Actually i had some information and i know all of you people know all that better than myself, few facts which i knew i have put those in my previous posts, in short i just tried to put them in my posts but not in systematic way. Actually i come to this website because here i find the information which i did not know but i only knew few things first. I appreciate efforts of every1 to grow it further and its a good database on our history. Yes it looks like i jumped to different places in timeline in upper post of mine,i just wanted to put some points there.Sometimes may be i am just rushing to post my ideas in quick fashion due to which points i am mentioning could be here and there but you can understand what views actually i am trying to explain here.

Actually in our country there are still many people in various parts who do not know about us but when they google it and find something which is contradictory to our belief and ways and when they talk and are explaining to us our history in this case its better to correct those articles,i think they need to be given correct information and valid information.That's why i made my first post regarding this point.our site is a good place ,we should take history references from here.Whenever you search our community reference wiki pedia would be there in top pages.

I also welcome Sir Laxman Burdak Ji's post made earlier ,this site is a great source of our history, so i also think should take historical information from here.

I am saying this way because many people these days believe in khoji yantra " G- _-G -L-E " is a great place to go and a ask him anything and what fruits it will give them they will eat.
    Thanks for your nice post.

Every effort is being made by the site members first to discuss the issues on the history sub forum and then to carry them to jatland wiki. As and when newer facts emerge concerned wiki pages are also edited from time to time. Every effort is being made by the members, editors, moderators and administrators to get reconstructed latest research based history of the Jats.

All are requested to join the effort and contribute whatever new comes to their knowledge in any form hard copies, electronic or any other form regarding history of Jats.
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

lrburdak (December 25th, 2015)

Last edited by amitbudhwar; February 18th, 2016 at 03:58 PM.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amitbudhwar For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (December 24th, 2015), lrburdak (December 25th, 2015)

In Indian context true "History" is going down the drain in the dirty sewers of politics and political parties and their urbanized/non urbanized goons in and out of government machinery.

This combined with monetary, social and political empowerment of uneducated class, rapid information flow, rapid population movement is creating a situation, which might be unreversable within decades.

Within decades this situation will create a slum country going down the drain of religious and political mess.