Thread: Who is more CORRUPT? Executive, legislative or Judiciary

Who is more CORRUPT? Executive, legislative or Judiciary

We often talk about corruption by politician or govt officials. However, I wonder the status of corruption in judiciary which is not chosen by people and even can not b controlled. Nobody can question their decision however arbitrary or shortsighted. Thought this thread I request to share your experiences and opinions

Quote Originally Posted by dahiyavijay7 View Post
    We often talk about corruption by politician or govt officials. However, I wonder the status of corruption in judiciary which is not chosen by people and even can not b controlled. Nobody can question their decision however arbitrary or shortsighted. Thought this thread I request to share your experiences and opinions
    It's an individual who makes everything corrupt whether it's judiciary or politics or any other government body. Ultimately people make system and if people are corrupt then everything gets corrupted. The bunch of corrupted individuals makes our judiciary corrupted. Judiciary in itself is not a corrupted body but it's people who work in judiciary make it corrupt through their deeds.
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

People Corrupt Power , its not Power which corrupt people .

( some quote read somewhere )

Last edited by amitbudhwar; February 18th, 2016 at 03:54 PM.

How all these branches of governance can be corrupt in vaccum without masses involvement ?
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

amitbudhwar (December 27th, 2015), sjakhars (December 27th, 2015), sukhbirhooda (December 28th, 2015)

Last edited by amitbudhwar; February 18th, 2016 at 03:54 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to amitbudhwar For This Useful Post:

kannumix (December 27th, 2015)

" Maine to suna tha ki power milte hi logo ke chal dhal sab badal jaate"

Just my theory ......koi nahi badalta ....n agar wog badle that means woh shurru se hi aisa tha

Some one in my family used to say " jo badal jaye woh manas kisaa "

majority of indians are corrupt, out of above three executive than legislative than judiciary

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Fateh For This Useful Post:

amitbudhwar (December 28th, 2015)

Last edited by amitbudhwar; February 18th, 2016 at 03:53 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to amitbudhwar For This Useful Post:

rekhasmriti (December 30th, 2015)

Last edited by amitbudhwar; February 18th, 2016 at 03:53 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to amitbudhwar For This Useful Post:

Fateh (December 29th, 2015)

Amit has well said that power without accountability is the reason of corruption. Even with this angle, judiciary is the wing which is accountable to none, esp not to public. The irony is nobody can publicly call it corrupt. The media and people often accuse and publicly declare politicians and bureaucrats as corrupt but never judiciary.

Irrespective of country, Common people are always susceptible to corruption, unless there is proper system/mechanism put in place. It is the responsibility of leaders to bring proper and justified system in place. Because law can not b applied mechanical, therefore all the wings of the govt have discretionary powers which are often missed. E. G. In case of arushi talwar, her parents are held guilty even when there was no proof, no witness, even narco analysis failed, while there r thousands of cases of murder&rape in which hardened criminals are left acquitted, even if it was clear that accused has committed the serious crime.

There are thousands of examples, in which the judiciary has quashed, amends, reinterpreted or framed rules. E.g. Imposing environment cess on vehicles entering Delhi recently whereas it comes under the purview of executive, whereas in the nirbhya rape case, dangerous criminal has been acquitted with gift in the name of juvenile justice act and shown helplessness and stated the matter out of the purview of judiciary. Then why judiciary often indulge in the authority of executive& legislative in other cases? The juvenile acts had been framed with the intention to reform innocent& immature children who committed crime innocucously. Such as hungry child stolen food or while playing thrown object which injured another child fatal. Or used his father's service revolver on diwali thinking it a toy.

There is a popular saying - यथा राजा तथा प्रजा। Common man has a tendency to imitate the high-ups. All three branches have become corrupt. (इस हमाम में सब नंगे हैं).
    तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय

20. The Following User Says Thank You to dndeswal For This Useful Post:

amitbudhwar (January 14th, 2016)

In the present form. I think.......the 'unaware' Aam Aadmi is more corrupt...He's the one that tries to initiate a dealing.
    Every state govt has a Vigilance deptt now. with a Toll free number...

And i have been reading cases where the sarkari karmcharis have been caught for receiving as low as 500 bugs.

Plus....

The day every aam aadmi start keeping a spy pen recorder in his pocket for any probable dubious dealing with a sarkari karmchari....that'll be the end of it...
    Much to the delight..... Maharashtra govt has a website, and you can upload that recording to make the noose tighten...

I hope HR Govt come up with the same, in near future..
    If someone has to kill you, he has to beat you first.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ssgoyat For This Useful Post:

cooljat (January 14th, 2016), prashantacmet (January 7th, 2016)

Quote Originally Posted by ssgoyat View Post
    In the present form. I think.......the 'unaware' Aam Aadmi is more corrupt...He's the one that tries to initiate a dealing.
    Every state govt has a Vigilance deptt now. with a Toll free number...

And i have been reading cases where the sarkari karmcharis have been caught for receiving as low as 500 bugs.

Plus....

The day every aam aadmi start keeping a spy pen recorder in his pocket for any probable dubious dealing with a sarkari karmchari....that'll be the end of it...
    Much to the delight..... Maharashtra govt has a website, and you can upload that recording to make the noose tighten...

I hope HR Govt come up with the same, in near future..
    I disagree sir. I m a Govt servant and daily see corrupt practice around. The vigilance wing only catches a few those who are not much careful. The problem is the officer class is irresponsible and never use discretion rightly to sort out public problem. In govt system there is chain of corrupt from lower officials to apex body. If somebody dare to challenge he is hounded by higher officers. Vigilance is equally corrupt. They first contact the culprit for bribe. Many time vigilance officers weaken the case. The corrupt officers are hardly punished even if they are caught red handed

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dahiyavijay7 For This Useful Post:

vijay (January 14th, 2016), vijaypooniya (January 16th, 2016)

Quote Originally Posted by dahiyavijay7 View Post
    I disagree sir. I m a Govt servant and daily see corrupt practice around. The vigilance wing only catches a few those who are not much careful. The problem is the officer class is irresponsible and never use discretion rightly to sort out public problem. In govt system there is chain of corrupt from lower officials to apex body. If somebody dare to challenge he is hounded by higher officers. Vigilance is equally corrupt. They first contact the culprit for bribe. Many time vigilance officers weaken the case. The corrupt officers are hardly punished even if they are caught red handed
    True to a great extent!

Last edited by amitbudhwar; February 18th, 2016 at 03:46 PM.

No body is corrupt. The prevailed system of chair (power) makes corrupt to all. Currently no PM or CM has the power to stop the routine chain of commission or corruption. This will be possible only when every indivisible conscious will allow them. In all depart. commission is fixed for post wise for all staff in all contractual items/work etc. It is a chain system Chakarview. Let us see, when Abhimanu breaks the chakarview by changing our thoughts.