Thread: ROHTAK/SIRSA - Business Opportunity in Clothes & Fabrics

ROHTAK/SIRSA - Business Opportunity in Clothes & Fabrics

Dear All,

Need help related to ROHTAK/SIRSA - Business Opportunity in Clothes & Fabrics. Contact me on my nos. - 9250056661/989968661.
    जाट के हाथ के नीचे ताज -९८९९६८६६६१
    साफा बांध ले तुर्हे दार |
    अचकन पहर ले धारी दार |
    पजामा पहर ले चूड़ी दार |
    जूती पहर ले तिल्ले दार |
    तलवार टांग ले चमक दार |
    मूछ राख ले घुंडी दार |

सही कही भाई फौज दार |

THIS FAUJDAR IS ALWAYS ON WAR COZ I AM SINSINWAR

2. The Following User Says Thank You to vishalsunsunwal For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (January 5th, 2016)

Quote Originally Posted by vishalsunsunwal View Post
    Dear All,

Need help related to ROHTAK/SIRSA - Business Opportunity in Clothes & Fabrics. Contact me on my nos. - 9250056661/989968661.

Kaisi help chahiye bhai??
    Regards

VIKAS DHANKHAR

THE MOST DANGEROUS THING IN THE WORLD IS AN IDEA.:rolleyes:
    THE MOST DANGEROUS PERSON IN THE WORLD IS ONE WITH AN IDEA....!!!!!!
    :rolleyes:

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vikasJAT For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (January 5th, 2016), sukhbirhooda (January 6th, 2016)

Dear All,

Some ambiguity in the post --- do you need help or do you want to help the needy ones, make clear !!!
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

Quote Originally Posted by DrRajpalSingh View Post
    Some ambiguity in the post --- do you need help or do you want to help the needy ones, make clear !!!

Dear Dr. Sahab, You are very true i wrote the post in a very much hurried way, so there was a lot of ambiguity.

PS - Vikas, Thanks for giving me the call & giving valuable tips.

Dear All,
    It's help needed by me related to the given topic. Hope some more valuable tips will come from other members, for not only the given topic related but for suggesting to other avenues related to start a new business.
    अचकन पहर ले धारी दार |
    पजामा पहर ले चूड़ी दार |
    जूती पहर ले तिल्ले दार |
    तलवार टांग ले चमक दार |
    मूछ राख ले घुंडी दार |

सही कही भाई फौज दार |

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vishalsunsunwal For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (January 6th, 2016), sukhbirhooda (January 6th, 2016)

Dear Dr. Sahab, You are very true i wrote the post in a very much hurried way, so there was a lot of ambiguity.

PS - Vikas, Thanks for giving me the call & giving valuable tips.

Dear All,
    It's help needed by me related to the given topic. Hope some more valuable tips will come from other members, for not only the given topic related but for suggesting to other avenues related to start a new business.
    Friend,

I think none other than you can do much in the matter as much depends upon your vision, monetary condition/capital investment capacity and selection of intended business stream.

There is great opportunity to join cloths/fabric business not only in Rohtak and Sirsa but many adjoining cities and towns of Haryana especially ready made garments of standard companies. Before entering the market you will have to visit the site/city/town, survey existing conditions and weigh future prospectus of your intended business. Therefore before you plunge in this business prepare a project, evaluate its long term feasibility and then pump in capital.

Wish you all success in your venture.
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

vishalsunsunwal (January 6th, 2016)

Don't know much about Sirsa but as per Rohatak there are two main places for readymade garments i.e quila/Kila road and D park for clothes there is state famous shouri market but filled with variety and that too at nominal prices. Setting business in mature market is risky step. Anyone from Sirsa can tell about that place but I feel Sirsa is less competitive market then Rohtak you can buy from Delhi and sell it there with good margins. If you are planning to make garments then choose some place close to NCR
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rakeshsehrawat For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (January 6th, 2016), rekhasmriti (January 9th, 2016), vishalsunsunwal (January 6th, 2016)

Quote Originally Posted by rakeshsehrawat View Post
    Don't know much about Sirsa but as per Rohatak there are two main places for readymade garments i.e quila/Kila road and D park for clothes there is state famous shouri market but filled with variety and that too at nominal prices. Setting business in mature market is risky step. Anyone from Sirsa can tell about that place but I feel Sirsa is less competitive market then Rohtak you can buy from Delhi and sell it there with good margins. If you are planning to make garments then choose some place close to NCR

Dear Dr. Sahab, Thanks for the encouraging words.

Dear Rakesh - I will discuss with u in PM.
    अचकन पहर ले धारी दार |
    पजामा पहर ले चूड़ी दार |
    जूती पहर ले तिल्ले दार |
    तलवार टांग ले चमक दार |
    मूछ राख ले घुंडी दार |

सही कही भाई फौज दार |