Thread: Jatland materimonial is only for haryana and rajasthan ???

Jatland materimonial is only for haryana and rajasthan ???

Dear Admins
    Very recently I suggested to my one Jat colleague to search good proposals for her M Tech, IT ,daughter, on this site. When he reverted back to me and told the replies he received, were shocking.
    When I too, checked back on phone from some proposal initiators, their parents response was with awesome language.
    If such hatredness exists in the same community how u can think going ahead.
    May I know some details on this issue please.
    Do we have any bifurcations of matrimonial proposals of Jat families recd from various states and preferred districts and states.
    To avoid the embarrassment and such humiliation to parents of BRIDE / GROOM , it is suggested to group these matrimonial, state wise, so that search will be well defined to specific choice of culture/ district/state.
    It is also suggested to advice the proposal presenter to indicate " THE SPECIFIC REQUIREMENT (BRIDE/GROOM) FROM PARTICULAR DISTRICT/STATE " in the proposal itself on top.
    This will save the precious time of parents.
    thanks

Mr. Sunil,

Jatland site including its Matrimonial section is for all the Jats irrespective of any state or such boundaries. Administrative staff and members of the site are not supposed to discriminate on the basis of any state or region. We equally welcome all the Jat members from any part of India and abroad.

Matrimonial Section is no exception. Members do post their matrimonial proposals with their particular requirements. Families may have their own particular set of requirements for a match depending upon their liberal, moderate or conservative backgrounds and that vary from family to family and person to person. And That's their personal likes or dislikes due to their own personal reasons. Generally, they do mention their specific requirements in their profiles too.

We provide a common platform for Jats to go through a list of available profiles. Members could find a suitable match for matrimonial alliance and could make contacts with suitable members for further proceedings. Once they contact each other, it becomes a personal matter between those families. How people behaves in person while talking face to face or phone is their personal matter and nobody can do a thing about it.

You can report to Jatland Admins if any member of the site tries to send you any indecent message or mail via Jatland.
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

3. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to vijay For This Useful Post:

ajay86 (June 3rd, 2016), ayushkadyan (February 8th, 2016), DrRajpalSingh (February 8th, 2016), lrburdak (June 5th, 2016), op1955 (February 3rd, 2016), Prikshit (February 9th, 2016), rskankara (February 9th, 2016), sanjeev_balyan (February 8th, 2016), sheorans (February 4th, 2016), srohit307 (February 9th, 2016), ygulia (February 3rd, 2016)

Sir,
    Matrimonial sections is open for all Jats. People post their preferred location in the profile and sometimes people use a little strong language and suggest - 'UP people please excuse'. It's been reported in past too that it gives a feeling of discrimination and untouchability to UP wala Jats . However Sir, it's a personal choice of people and Admins are not liable to tone down the language of such profile posts. I too was little irritated with such posts while I posted my cousin's profile and was going through the profiles. Again, there is no control on the thought process and perception of the people.
    जिंदगी पथ है मंजिल की तरफ जाने का,
    जिंदगी नाम है तूफानों से टकराने का.
    मौत तो बस चैन से सो जाने की बदनामी है,
    जिंदगी गीत है मस्ती से सदा गाने का..

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deependra For This Useful Post:

lrburdak (June 5th, 2016), rskankara (February 9th, 2016)

Quote Originally Posted by deependra View Post
    Sir,
    Matrimonial sections is open for all Jats. People post their preferred location in the profile and sometimes people use a little strong language and suggest - 'UP people please excuse'. It's been reported in past too that it gives a feeling of discrimination and untouchability to UP wala Jats . However Sir, it's a personal choice of people and Admins are not liable to tone down the language of such profile posts. I too was little irritated with such posts while I posted my cousin's profile and was going through the profiles. Again, there is no control on the thought process and perception of the people.
    There is nothing to complain about matrimonial preferences advertised.

Mr Vijay has already explained the issue and you also inversely admit.

Hence the present format may be continued.
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

Yes I do agree with you... really it irritates....and feel that there is scope for admin/mod to tone down the language.....

Quote Originally Posted by deependra View Post
    Sir,
    जाट के ठाठ हैं .....

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rskankara For This Useful Post:

sunildagar1956 (March 9th, 2016)

Thanks for quick decision and rejecting the PIL sir.................agreed...
    Quote Originally Posted by DrRajpalSingh View Post
    There is nothing to complain about matrimonial preferences advertised.

Mr Vijay has already explained the issue and you also inversely admit.

Hence the present format may be continued.
    जाट के ठाठ हैं .....

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rskankara For This Useful Post:

deependra (February 11th, 2016), jksangwan (February 22nd, 2016), Prikshit (February 9th, 2016), ssgoyat (February 12th, 2016)

Let us see what is offensive on a public platform. Everyone have their own set of rules to feel offended and being offensive to others as well. So, instead of talking about individuals we generalize it and derived some basic postulates to define an offensive behavior.

These are included in Jatland Member Agreement which you can read here :

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...nt-PLEASE-READ

By using this service, you have agreed that you will not post any material that is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law.

People may have dislike for something, depending on their past experience or perceptions, and they mention it whenever they feel like expressing it. The phrase "UP people please excuse" doesn't falls in hateful, harassing, obscene, invasive or offensive category but it just represents a personal dislike.

There is lot of difference between "I dislike Indians" or "I hate Indians". End of the day it depends on how we take it and that varies from person to person. People who feel offended by such statement need to work on their emotions if they want to remain socially active on Net.

Secondly, Matrimonial Section is totally a personal profile section. Members are not discussing issues or viewpoints there. They are looking for Life Partners and they have every right to set their own set of criterion for their selection. They are not asking for our opinions to discuss their matrimonial matters. They posted their profiles to find a like minded match which is their personal/family matter and we can not and should not tell them what they should prefer while making their Matrimonial Alliance.
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to vijay For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (June 3rd, 2016)

Instead of writing that people of so and so state excuse us, it will be better if they write that proposals from so and so states only welcomed.

Quote Originally Posted by vijay View Post
    Let us see what is offensive on a public platform. Everyone have their own set of rules to feel offended and being offensive to others as well. So, instead of talking about individuals we generalize it and derived some basic postulates to define an offensive behavior.

These are included in Jatland Member Agreement which you can read here :

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...nt-PLEASE-READ

By using this service, you have agreed that you will not post any material that is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law.

People may have dislike for something, depending on their past experience or perceptions, and they mention it whenever they feel like expressing it. The phrase "UP people please excuse" doesn't falls in hateful, harassing, obscene, invasive or offensive category but it just represents a personal dislike.

There is lot of difference between "I dislike Indians" or "I hate Indians". End of the day it depends on how we take it and that varies from person to person. People who feel offended by such statement need to work on their emotions if they want to remain socially active on Net.

Secondly, Matrimonial Section is totally a personal profile section. Members are not discussing issues or viewpoints there. They are looking for Life Partners and they have every right to set their own set of criterion for their selection. They are not asking for our opinions to discuss their matrimonial matters. They posted their profiles to find a like minded match which is their personal/family matter and we can not and should not tell them what they should prefer while making their Matrimonial Alliance.
    Yoginder Gulia

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ygulia For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (June 5th, 2016), rskankara (June 4th, 2016), vijaypooniya (June 4th, 2016)