Thread: Kanhayia kumar on Jat Andolan reference to Jat Solidiers, Farmers, Jat policeman

Kanhayia kumar on Jat Andolan reference to Jat Solidiers, Farmers, Jat policeman

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/full-...3740?site=full

listen speech and decide how it is!
    Stop Common nonsense

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jatofbhiwani For This Useful Post:

amitbudhwar (March 4th, 2016)

Quote Originally Posted by jatofbhiwani View Post
    http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/full-...3740?site=full

listen speech and decide how it is!
    I honestly don't have time to listen him for 45 minutes. Can you please tell me around what time in the video he is talking about Jats. That`s the only part I am interested in.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SumitSingh2016 For This Useful Post:

AryanPoonia (March 6th, 2016), jatofbhiwani (March 5th, 2016), krishdel (March 5th, 2016), rekhasmriti (March 11th, 2016), sukhbirhooda (March 7th, 2016), vijaypooniya (March 4th, 2016)

Well I liked his audacious speech in which he ripped through right wing extremists, challenging these fake nationalists and their leaders! His previous speech at JNU was doctored and BJP was milking on it by diverting public attention's from real issues and hiding govt failures on various fronts.

BJP plays this type of politics on various occasions when public sentiment is against it. All nationalist certificates are published by these sanghis and this BJP. All bullsh*t.

People need employment not this fake nationalism which has nothing to do general public welfare. Shame that people get trapped by these political dramas and witch hunt. Not sure when public will be over all this fake dramas of nationalism.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to amitbudhwar For This Useful Post:

jatofbhiwani (March 5th, 2016)

Just saw a Laal Chaddi comparing Kanhaiya and Umar Khalid with Bhagat Singh. Morons, this is for you

Bhagat Singh fasted for 120 days in jail.

Umar Khalid ran away from scene as soon as he knew police is after him.

Kanhaiya Kumar pissed in pants in court.

The end.
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cooljat For This Useful Post:

anil_rathee (March 5th, 2016), ayushkadyan (March 4th, 2016), bharti (March 13th, 2016), sukhbirhooda (March 7th, 2016), SumitSingh2016 (March 5th, 2016)

BBC -http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-35723400

Bande mein hai Dum!
    Stop Common nonsense

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jatofbhiwani For This Useful Post:

amitbudhwar (March 5th, 2016)

Quote Originally Posted by jatofbhiwani View Post
    BBC -http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-35723400

Bande mein hai Dum!
    So you see another Kejriwal in him...Great..keep supporting..
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ayushkadyan For This Useful Post:

cooljat (March 5th, 2016)

"Kanhayia kumar on Jat Andolan" the very title of thread seems to misrepresent the excerpts of his speech. I guess this is again playing the same ball, media played. It is being bit unfair to the guy.
    In fact, Jat Reservation has no discourse in JNU, even the Jats there won't talk of it, they are in abysmal minority and would easily be booed out by both upper and oppressed caste lobbies.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot from 2016-03-05 14:33:37.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	38.1 KB 
ID:	18321

There is no other criteria to determine backwardness, and it is being denied as a practice in many institutions with a backing of scholars.
    Last edited by Ambijat; March 5th, 2016 at 02:38 PM.
    Keep a bigger heart than than what you had yesterday!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ambijat For This Useful Post:

krishdel (March 5th, 2016), lrburdak (March 9th, 2016), rekhasmriti (March 11th, 2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Ambijat View Post
    "Kanhayia kumar on Jat Andolan" the very title of thread seems to misrepresent the excerpts of his speech. I guess this is again playing the same ball, media played. It is being bit unfair to the guy.
    In fact, Jat Reservation has no discourse in JNU, even the Jats there won't talk of it, they are in abysmal minority and would easily be booed out by both upper and oppressed caste lobbies.

There is no other criteria to determine backwardness, and it is being denied as a practice in many institutions with a backing of scholars.
    You are right.

Quote Originally Posted by ayushkadyan View Post
    So you see another Kejriwal in him...Great..keep supporting..
    See how Kejriwal DCW head Mrs.Maliwal claimed to find the rape victim in Morthal Case. All was pre planned by Kejri DCW head to defame Jats. After all it was found that she has no link to Murthal case. Mrs.Maliwal could not prove it. But for 2 to 3 days it became a agenda by media to defame Jats.
    I say that all in Haryana was result of Cold War being executed by BJP and RSS for more than one year. They won the election on Jats and Non Jats Issue but after election they continued it because they did not control their workers.
    Kejri who makes so much drama on Munak Canal and why he is silent when water plants in Delhi were shut down due to high Ammonia level in water. Jats only stopped water but these ruthless Panipat businessmen are poisoning Delhi Water. Who is dangerous ?

Quote Originally Posted by krishdel View Post
    See how Kejriwal DCW head Mrs.Maliwal claimed to find the rape victim in Morthal Case. All was pre planned by Kejri DCW head to defame Jats. After all it was found that she has no link to Murthal case. Mrs.Maliwal could not prove it. But for 2 to 3 days it became a agenda by media to defame Jats.
    I say that all in Haryana was result of Cold War being executed by BJP and RSS for more than one year. They won the election on Jats and Non Jats Issue but after election they continued it because they did not control their workers.
    Kejri who makes so much drama on Munak Canal and why he is silent when water plants in Delhi were shut down due to high Ammonia level in water. Jats only stopped water but these ruthless Panipat businessmen are poisoning Delhi Water. Who is dangerous ?
    These Janus-faced people, deceitful personalities Kanhaiya and Kejriwal don't even have worth to be discussed here.
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ayushkadyan For This Useful Post:

cooljat (March 5th, 2016), SumitSingh2016 (March 6th, 2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Ambijat View Post

Amrish Bhai, nue kyokar jaton ko boo boo kar denge!Even if there is one jat there! Anyways, may i ask you to clarify on Kakihya urinating on a public place and objected by a girl student . I am told that he was fined Rs. 3000 for his misbehaviour ! If it is true then he would loose my support!

Thanks!

Bhaisaab for you: http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/...cle8343850.ece

Quote Originally Posted by spdeshwal View Post
    Amrish Bhai, nue kyokar jaton ko boo boo kar denge!Even if there is one jat there! Anyways, may i ask you to clarify on Kakihya urinating on a public place and objected by a girl student . I am told that he was fined Rs. 3000 for his misbehaviour ! If it is true then he would loose my support!

Thanks!
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cooljat For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (March 13th, 2016), bharti (March 13th, 2016)

Do we really need any Kanhaiya to mention Jats in his speeches for Jats/Jat Reservation issue to get some attention?
    This guy was all over print/TV/social-media for so many days(yes, no media coverage was there for PEACEFUL Jat agitation) when suddenly the fire and fury of agitation was all over...yes, all media was then talking of none other than Jats.
    It was in his speech after bail that he mentioned Jats.Should we really care? Do we really need the crutches of his popularity?
    Or was he hurt by the Jats snatching all limelight from him???

I am surprised and saddened by the title and a thread dedicated to this Kanhaiya here.
    I think each one of us here need to speak to a soldier (especially those who have served in the valley and north-east) first before supporting any Kanhaiyas and discussing AFSPA.
    (My Jeejaji served in the Army and BSF and spent considerable years in both Valley and N-east.)
    ज़िन्दगी तो अपने ही दम पर जी जाती है... औरों के कन्धों पर तो जनाज़े ही उठा करते हैं - शहीद भगत सिंह

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bharti For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (March 13th, 2016), cooljat (March 14th, 2016), desijat (March 15th, 2016), rohittewatia (March 15th, 2016), sukhbirhooda (March 17th, 2016), vijay (March 14th, 2016), ygulia (March 14th, 2016)

Jat desh ke liye ladte aur marte hain. Bhagat singh deshwashiyon ke liye videshiyon se lada tha. Kanhaiya bihari harijano ko diye ja rahe anuchit faide ke khone ke bhaye se desh ke khilaf bol raha hai. Naxal aur aatankwadiyo ke faide ke baare me bol raha hai. Kya aise selfish, deshrohi politician ki tulna Bhagat singh se kar sakte hain. Bhagat singh ne hamesha dhyan rakha ki bomb se aam janta ya innocent na mare jayenge jabki, ye aatankwadi keval aam janta ko target karte hain ki jyada se jyada aam log mare jayen.

Naxalwad ki shuruvat paschim bengal me ek brahmin ne harijano ko sath lekar jamindaro ke khilaf ki thi. Naxalwad se aaj desh ke 150 se jyada District prabhavit hain jahan par unka shashan chalta hai. Naxalwad adhiktar upper cast jamindaro(Kshatriye) ko target karte hain. Naxalwad Smarthak kanhaiya ko aap jat andolan se kaise jod sakte ho. Communist party Naxalwad ka Smarthan karti hai. Naxal leader desh ke khilaf china ke Mao se help le chuke hain aur aaj b desh ke khilaf naxalwadiyo ki paisa aur hathiyar videsh se aate hain. Kya inki tulna Bhagat singh se ki ja sakti hai. Ek tarak vo jat jisne 23 ki umar se pahle apne parivaar aur jindagi ki sabhi khushiyon ka desh ke liye tyag kar diya dusri taraf wo jo 31 saal ka harijano jo quote me admission lekar free scholarship par desh ke paise se ayeshi kar raha hai aur ushi desh ke khatme ki baat kar raha hai, inki kya tulna ki ja sakti hai

The discourse on peasant castes has been systematically eliminated. First the word caste was stealthily replaced with Class. There was no class consideration of backwardness. The OBC stood only for castes. Then the discourse of Brahmin-Dalit notion of purity-pollution is tactically deployed to eliminate all the discourse of peasant castes. The lessons learned by upper castes after Charan Singh staged the coup by peasantry. The Kanhaiya episode was played by the Right wingers in cohort with the so-called Leftists or the Naxalites who too harbour their interest under the Brahmin-Dalit discourse. Therefor, Jats as section of peasantry would never find a place under such mobilisation. In fact, Jats would be at the receiving end by being the landed peasantry because neither Brahmins nor Dalits are the land-owning castes.
    Keep a bigger heart than than what you had yesterday!