Hi
    i am working at Ahmedabad Location
    and interested to know abt. Jats family here
    and any Get Together to help each other

Thanks
    Yogesh Kumar
    Ph. 9712984679

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kryogi For This Useful Post:

sukhbirhooda (April 6th, 2016), vijaypooniya (April 17th, 2016)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lrburdak For This Useful Post:

sukhbirhooda (April 6th, 2016)

Quote Originally Posted by lrburdak View Post
    Mr lAXMAN, last 20 years I AM ALSO STAYING IN GUJARAT, BUT PROBLEM WITH YOU PEOPLE IS THAT YOU DONOT CONSIDER DEFENSE PERSONNEL AS IMPORTANT PERSON, ANYWAY, IT IS OUR MISTAKE BECAUSE WE NEVER DEMANDED OUR CORRECT PLACE IN THE SOCIETY AND SOCIETY MISUSED OUR DECENCY

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Fateh For This Useful Post:

lrburdak (April 5th, 2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Fateh View Post
    Mr lAXMAN, last 20 years I AM ALSO STAYING IN GUJARAT, BUT PROBLEM WITH YOU PEOPLE IS THAT YOU DONOT CONSIDER DEFENSE PERSONNEL AS IMPORTANT PERSON, ANYWAY, IT IS OUR MISTAKE BECAUSE WE NEVER DEMANDED OUR CORRECT PLACE IN THE SOCIETY AND SOCIETY MISUSED OUR DECENCY
    With all due respect to defence personal and you,

How has Laxman ji made you feel offended?
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

lrburdak (April 5th, 2016), sukhbirhooda (April 6th, 2016)

What the reference quoted by you has to do with social standing and other issues of defense personnel, Sir.

If u feel right U are welcome to write an article here on urself explaining ur contribution and role as a defense personnel and after retirement ur role in society including therein Haryana, Gujarat n other places so that people can derive inspiration from your sterling life sketch.

Thanks n Jaihind.
    Last edited by DrRajpalSingh; April 5th, 2016 at 03:05 PM.
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

lrburdak (April 5th, 2016), sukhbirhooda (April 6th, 2016)

Namaskar Fateh Singh Ji !

On Jatland your profile shows -Location : Gurgaon, Haryana,india.temp.at Vadodara,Gujarat,India

If you write here your Gujarat address we can add your name to that place. You can also add yourself. No such system of writing history exists in any other community. We do not need any Bard or a Pandit to write history. Whose fault is now?
    Laxman Burdak

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lrburdak For This Useful Post:

ssgoyat (April 5th, 2016), sukhbirhooda (April 6th, 2016)

Ahmedabad founded by Saharan Jat

It will be interesting to know the origin of name Ahmedabad:

Ahmadabad owes its name to one Ahmad named chieftain who founded it. On this issue,James Tod[1] writes that by an adventurer of the same race from which the Agnikulas were originally converts, though Saharan the Tak hid his name and his tribe under his new epithet of Zafar Khan, and as Muzaffar ascended the throne of Gujarat, which he left to his son. His grandson was Ahmad, who founded Ahmadabad, whose most splendid edifices were built from the ancient cities around it. Zafar Khan embraced Islam, and became viceroy of Gujarat. According to Ferishta, he threw off his allegiance to Delhi in 1396, or rather maintained a nominal allegiance till 1403.

See here - http://www.jatland.com/home/Ahmadabad

Ref 1. James Tod: Annals and Antiquities of Rajasthan, Volume I, James Todd Annals/Chapter 7 Catalogue of the Thirty Six Royal Races, p.118
    Laxman Burdak

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lrburdak For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (April 6th, 2016), sukhbirhooda (April 6th, 2016)

Members can search by location in Jatland member list. Go to Community ... to Member List... Advance search. Here you can find members by location. Those showing Ahmedabad as location see here -
    http://www.jatland.com/forums/member...rder=&perpage=
    Laxman Burdak

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lrburdak For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (April 6th, 2016), sukhbirhooda (April 6th, 2016)

Fateh Singh Kharb has sent me PM and is very angry with me, why I have removed his post Jats in Gujarat ? I am not admin in forums so I can not remove anything here. Can somebody explain what post of him has been removed ?
    Laxman Burdak

Fateh Singh Kharb has sent me PM and is very angry with me, why I have removed his post Jats in Gujarat ? I am not admin in forums so I can not remove anything here. Can somebody explain what post of him has been removed ?
    Burdak Ji,

No such post of him has been deleted in last few months since i am the Moderator in the forums.

Is this the thread he is talking about as there is only one thread with a title "Jats In Gujrat"

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...jats-in-gujrat

No such post from him on this thread too.
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

Mr Laxman, I am not enjoyed with you but I did not like the post was hidden, please do not mind

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Fateh For This Useful Post:

lrburdak (April 9th, 2016)

Quote Originally Posted by DrRajpalSingh View Post
    What the reference quoted by you has to do with social standing and other issues of defense personnel, Sir.

If u feel right U are welcome to write an article here on urself explaining ur contribution and role as a defense personnel and after retirement ur role in society including therein Haryana, Gujarat n other places so that people can derive inspiration from your sterling life sketch.

Thanks n Jaihind.
    Dr sahab, I have not understood what you want to convey, removal post was totally wrong, every body knows my role in society after retirement, if you didnot bother to find out than some time I shall write for your knowledge, your this statement is also sarcastic, childish and mischievous, anyway you have proved my opinion about consideration for defense people in the society, this is due to our decency

Dr sahab, I have not understood what you want to convey, removal post was totally wrong, every body knows my role in society after retirement, if you did not bother to find out than some time I shall write for your knowledge, your this statement is also sarcastic, childish and mischievous, anyway you have proved my opinion about consideration for defense people in the society, this is due to our decency
    Kharb Sahib,

Since I had no details about ur life and activities, I had simply requested you to write the same to put the record straight at the website but u seem to be annoyed and angry on this genuine request. Since u r elder brother, I do not mind ur using the unwarranted words against me because u are sharing whatever good is available with you by means of pm or public posts.

Waiting eagerly to read your life story as promised by u in the post under reference.

Nonetheless, thank U Sir for ur post on the first Navaratra of new year -- VS 2073.

Important Note : I have nothing to do with removal/deletion or not of your posts but it is requested with folded hands : do not cross Lakshaman Rekha of decency in future.
    Last edited by DrRajpalSingh; April 8th, 2016 at 01:26 PM. Reason: Important note added
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

lrburdak (April 9th, 2016)

Quote Originally Posted by DrRajpalSingh View Post
    Kharb Sahib,

Since I had no details about ur life and activities, I had simply requested you to write the same to put the record straight at the website but u seem to be annoyed and angry on this genuine request. Since u r elder brother, I do not mind ur using the unwarranted words against me because u are sharing whatever good is available with you by means of pm or public posts.

Waiting eagerly to read your life story as promised by u in the post under reference.

Nonetheless, thank U Sir for ur post on the first Navaratra of new year -- VS 2073.

Important Note : I have nothing to do with removal/deletion or not of your posts but it is requested with folded hands : do not cross Lakshaman Rekha of decency in future.
    I am not angry with anybody, but brother donot you think that I have some status and Gujarat I am owner of a company which has more than six thousand employees, I am responsible of getting house tax not applicable to all serving and ex-servicemen, when modi was CM, BEING AN ADVOCATE i GIVE FREE ADVISE TO ALL DEFENSE PERSONNEL, BEING MEMBER OF ANIMAL WELFARE BOARD OF INDIA, I WORK FOR WELFARE OF ANIMALS, IN HARYANA, I AM MEMBER OF RAJYA SAINIK BOARD, PRADHAN OF EX-SERVICEMEN OF MY DIST, NUMBERDAR OF MY VILLAGE, AND HEADING FEW MORE WELFARE ACTIVITIES, REPERSENTED HARYANA INTO NATIONAL VOLLEYBALL, PUNJAB UNIVERSITY IN BADMINTON CHAMPIONSHIP, , HAD BEEN CAPT OF ARMY, NAVY AND AIRFORCE CROSS COUNTRY TEAM, PLAYED ALL MOST ALL GAMES, HAD BEEN PRESIDENT OF MY COLLEGE, GEN SECRATORY OF FIRST HARYANA STUDENTS UNION, WON MANY PRIZES IN DEBATE, DRAMA, WORK AGAINST DOWARY, HAD BEEN BEST STUDENT OF MY COLLEGE, , HAD BEEN MONITOR OF CLASS FROM FIRST TILL TENTH, MONY MORE EVEN IN BUSINESS I RECIEVED AN APPRECIATION CERTIFICATE FROM MINISTRY OF FINANCE , GOVT OF INDIA FOR HONESTLY AND TIMELY PAYING GOVT DUES AND MANY MORE, NCC ACT RULES WHICH IS IN PRACTICE IN THE COUNTRY WRITTEN BY ME AND GOT PASSED BY PARLIAMENT, ALL ACHIEVEMENTS ARE NOT COMING TO MIND NOW COMMANDED NCC PARADE OF THE COUNTRY IN REPUBLIC DAY IN 1968,

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fateh For This Useful Post:

amitbudhwar (April 11th, 2016), lrburdak (April 12th, 2016)

I am not angry with anybody, but brother donot you think that I have some status and Gujarat I am owner of a company which has more than six thousand employees, I am responsible of getting house tax not applicable to all serving and ex-servicemen, when modi was CM, BEING AN ADVOCATE i GIVE FREE ADVISE TO ALL DEFENSE PERSONNEL, BEING MEMBER OF ANIMAL WELFARE BOARD OF INDIA, I WORK FOR WELFARE OF ANIMALS, IN HARYANA, I AM MEMBER OF RAJYA SAINIK BOARD, PRADHAN OF EX-SERVICEMEN OF MY DIST, NUMBERDAR OF MY VILLAGE, AND HEADING FEW MORE WELFARE ACTIVITIES, REPERSENTED HARYANA INTO NATIONAL VOLLEYBALL, PUNJAB UNIVERSITY IN BADMINTON CHAMPIONSHIP, , HAD BEEN CAPT OF ARMY, NAVY AND AIRFORCE CROSS COUNTRY TEAM, PLAYED ALL MOST ALL GAMES, HAD BEEN PRESIDENT OF MY COLLEGE, GEN SECRATORY OF FIRST HARYANA STUDENTS UNION, WON MANY PRIZES IN DEBATE, DRAMA, WORK AGAINST DOWARY, HAD BEEN BEST STUDENT OF MY COLLEGE, , HAD BEEN MONITOR OF CLASS FROM FIRST TILL TENTH, MONY MORE EVEN IN BUSINESS I RECIEVED AN APPRECIATION CERTIFICATE FROM MINISTRY OF FINANCE , GOVT OF INDIA FOR HONESTLY AND TIMELY PAYING GOVT DUES AND MANY MORE, NCC ACT RULES WHICH IS IN PRACTICE IN THE COUNTRY WRITTEN BY ME AND GOT PASSED BY PARLIAMENT, ALL ACHIEVEMENTS ARE NOT COMING TO MIND NOW COMMANDED NCC PARADE OF THE COUNTRY IN REPUBLIC DAY IN 1968,
    Received award from president of India, slapped the defense secretory in his office I am founder president of all india kharb khamp, since my student time I am member of jat sabha and kissan union, I retired in 2000 and stared my company, many thousand people have served in my company but not a single rupee of any body is due to me, in service and even after that, i have not harmed anybody, but must have helped many, if you want to know more please let me know, regards

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fateh For This Useful Post:

amitbudhwar (April 12th, 2016), lrburdak (April 12th, 2016)

[QUOTE=Fateh;384407]Received award from president of India, slapped the defense secretory in his office I am founder president of all india kharb khamp, since my student time I am member of jat sabha and kissan union, I retired in 2000 and stared my company, many thousand people have served in my company but not a single rupee of any body is due to me, in service and even after that, i have not harmed anybody, but must have helped many, if you want to know more please let me know, regards[/QUOT

As for education is concern, I have done master of history, management and military science, done law, few post graduate diplomas, also I have done 14 army courses which course more than master degree of civil, I cannot post all achievements here,

dr what happened to you after I have written some thing about me, you have gone underground

Received award from president of India, slapped the defense secretory in his office I am founder president of all india kharb khamp, since my student time I am member of jat sabha and kissan union, I retired in 2000 and stared my company, many thousand people have served in my company but not a single rupee of any body is due to me, in service and even after that, i have not harmed anybody, but must have helped many, if you want to know more please let me know, regards
    Sir ji I liked your achievements except one where you mentioned about slapping defence secretory. thats not good.
    Har Har Modi, Ghar Ghar Modi.

Quote Originally Posted by amitbudhwar View Post
    Sir ji I liked your achievements except one where you mentioned about slapping defence secretory. thats not good.
    The defense secretory asked for slap, because he abused me without any reason, secondly it was in the public interest though I suffered my next promotion, anyway part of life

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Fateh For This Useful Post:

amitbudhwar (April 15th, 2016)

You said you are not angry but you have written your achievements in Capital Letters. what message does it convey?[

QUOTE=Fateh;384385]I am not angry with anybody, but brother donot you think that I have some status and Gujarat I am owner of a company which has more than six thousand employees, I am responsible of getting house tax not applicable to all serving and ex-servicemen, when modi was CM, BEING AN ADVOCATE i GIVE FREE ADVISE TO ALL DEFENSE PERSONNEL, BEING MEMBER OF ANIMAL WELFARE BOARD OF INDIA, I WORK FOR WELFARE OF ANIMALS, IN HARYANA, I AM MEMBER OF RAJYA SAINIK BOARD, PRADHAN OF EX-SERVICEMEN OF MY DIST, NUMBERDAR OF MY VILLAGE, AND HEADING FEW MORE WELFARE ACTIVITIES, REPERSENTED HARYANA INTO NATIONAL VOLLEYBALL, PUNJAB UNIVERSITY IN BADMINTON CHAMPIONSHIP, , HAD BEEN CAPT OF ARMY, NAVY AND AIRFORCE CROSS COUNTRY TEAM, PLAYED ALL MOST ALL GAMES, HAD BEEN PRESIDENT OF MY COLLEGE, GEN SECRATORY OF FIRST HARYANA STUDENTS UNION, WON MANY PRIZES IN DEBATE, DRAMA, WORK AGAINST DOWARY, HAD BEEN BEST STUDENT OF MY COLLEGE, , HAD BEEN MONITOR OF CLASS FROM FIRST TILL TENTH, MONY MORE EVEN IN BUSINESS I RECIEVED AN APPRECIATION CERTIFICATE FROM MINISTRY OF FINANCE , GOVT OF INDIA FOR HONESTLY AND TIMELY PAYING GOVT DUES AND MANY MORE, NCC ACT RULES WHICH IS IN PRACTICE IN THE COUNTRY WRITTEN BY ME AND GOT PASSED BY PARLIAMENT, ALL ACHIEVEMENTS ARE NOT COMING TO MIND NOW COMMANDED NCC PARADE OF THE COUNTRY IN REPUBLIC DAY IN 1968,[/QUOTE]
    Yoginder Gulia

Quote Originally Posted by ygulia View Post
    You said you are not angry but you have written your achievements in Capital Letters. what message does it convey?[

QUOTE=Fateh;384385]I am not angry with anybody, but brother donot you think that I have some status and Gujarat I am owner of a company which has more than six thousand employees, I am responsible of getting house tax not applicable to all serving and ex-servicemen, when modi was CM, BEING AN ADVOCATE i GIVE FREE ADVISE TO ALL DEFENSE PERSONNEL, BEING MEMBER OF ANIMAL WELFARE BOARD OF INDIA, I WORK FOR WELFARE OF ANIMALS, IN HARYANA, I AM MEMBER OF RAJYA SAINIK BOARD, PRADHAN OF EX-SERVICEMEN OF MY DIST, NUMBERDAR OF MY VILLAGE, AND HEADING FEW MORE WELFARE ACTIVITIES, REPERSENTED HARYANA INTO NATIONAL VOLLEYBALL, PUNJAB UNIVERSITY IN BADMINTON CHAMPIONSHIP, , HAD BEEN CAPT OF ARMY, NAVY AND AIRFORCE CROSS COUNTRY TEAM, PLAYED ALL MOST ALL GAMES, HAD BEEN PRESIDENT OF MY COLLEGE, GEN SECRATORY OF FIRST HARYANA STUDENTS UNION, WON MANY PRIZES IN DEBATE, DRAMA, WORK AGAINST DOWARY, HAD BEEN BEST STUDENT OF MY COLLEGE, , HAD BEEN MONITOR OF CLASS FROM FIRST TILL TENTH, MONY MORE EVEN IN BUSINESS I RECIEVED AN APPRECIATION CERTIFICATE FROM MINISTRY OF FINANCE , GOVT OF INDIA FOR HONESTLY AND TIMELY PAYING GOVT DUES AND MANY MORE, NCC ACT RULES WHICH IS IN PRACTICE IN THE COUNTRY WRITTEN BY ME AND GOT PASSED BY PARLIAMENT, ALL ACHIEVEMENTS ARE NOT COMING TO MIND NOW COMMANDED NCC PARADE OF THE COUNTRY IN REPUBLIC DAY IN 1968,
    Mr gulia, these small things donot matter for me, secondly donot go for meaning otherwise you will remain unhappy throughout your life, thirdly I am grateful for your concern for me

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Fateh For This Useful Post:

amitbudhwar (April 16th, 2016)