Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Jats near Ahmedabad

Quote Originally Posted by ygulia View Post
    You said you are not angry but you have written your achievements in Capital Letters. what message does it convey?[
    Gulia bhaisab.
    Don’t mind Col Fateh on this.
    You’ll see almost all ex defense officers using CAPS letters in their writings on various forums/blogs etc.
    This is something that they are used to, during their tenure.
    Upon seeing your post I recalled my self-advising Col Fateh to avoid writing in CAPS and that too in red font, a couple of years back (in a Personal Message off course). And we happened to broke into a huge argument. And since then onwards we were like Tom & Jerry of Jatland for quite a long time.
    Him as a community elder we can offer some discount to the writing style.
    But my experience with ex fauji’s is, a polite way certainly helps to get our point across.
    Last edited by ssgoyat; April 17th, 2016 at 11:11 PM.
    If someone has to kill you, he has to beat you first.

Satinder, it is universally known in the corporate world that writing in capital letters while responding means you are annoyed . I was not aware what you told me about ex-servicemen. I will keep your advice in mind, thanks for it.

Quote Originally Posted by ssgoyat View Post
    Gulia bhaisab.
    Don’t mind Col Fateh on this.
    You’ll see almost all ex defense officers using CAPS letters in their writings on various forums/blogs etc.
    This is something that they are used to, during their tenure.
    Upon seeing your post I recalled my self-advising Col Fateh to avoid writing in CAPS and that too in red font, a couple of years back (in a Personal Message off course). And we happened to broke into a huge argument. And since then onwards we were like Tom & Jerry of Jatland for quite a long time.
    Him as a community elder we can offer some discount to the writing style.
    But my experience with ex fauji’s is, a polite way certainly helps to get our point across.
    Yoginder Gulia

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ygulia For This Useful Post:

lrburdak (April 18th, 2016), ssgoyat (April 18th, 2016)

Quote Originally Posted by ygulia View Post
    Satinder, it is universally known in the corporate world that writing in capital letters while responding means you are annoyed . I was not aware what you told me about ex-servicemen. I will keep your advice in mind, thanks for it.
    Mr Gulia, I running a security company since 2001, I am dealing with corporate people, but I have not noticed your theory, anyway we will keep in mind while writing on jatland,

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Fateh For This Useful Post:

amitbudhwar (April 20th, 2016)

Writing in capitals is discouraged on Internet. Moreover we take useful content from discussions on forums to WIKI section and provide links. We are unable to provide wiki links to words in capital letters. So first we have to convert the content and then provide links. This is humble suggestion to all community people. So please do not write in capitals.
    Laxman Burdak

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lrburdak For This Useful Post:

Fateh (April 19th, 2016), sanjeev_balyan (April 18th, 2016), ssgoyat (April 18th, 2016), vijaypooniya (April 18th, 2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Fateh View Post
    Mr Gulia, I running a security company since 2001, I am dealing with corporate people, but I have not noticed your theory, anyway we will keep in mind while writing on jatland,
    Sir Ji, we are proud of your achievements. Keep it up!
    Har Har Modi, Ghar Ghar Modi.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to amitbudhwar For This Useful Post:

Fateh (April 21st, 2016)