Thread: Soldier Joining The Army

Soldier Joining The Army

There was a discussion on ND Tv last evening on the 7th Pay Commission.
    I was deeply hurt by the comment made by some of the participants, I quote , ‘When a Solder joins the Army he sign to die.’

Let me correct, the fact is that ‘when a solder joins, he is prepared to die but does not join to die.’

I still wonder as to how and why I survived the Artillery barrage, during the Sino Indian conflict, pounding the Brigade, HQ at Rongla on 20th October 1962’

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bls31 For This Useful Post:

AryanPoonia (April 7th, 2016), DrRajpalSingh (April 6th, 2016), Fateh (April 4th, 2016), rohittewatia (April 4th, 2016), spdeshwal (April 7th, 2016), vijaypooniya (March 21st, 2016)

Resp. Brig. Sir, A lot of people lack the sensitivity and are unaware of the ground realities. Their perception of the forces originate from Movies & other media channels. Somebodys foolishness should not be a matter of concern as common sense is not so common anymore.
    Jat Balwaan\n Jai Bhagwaan

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rohittewatia For This Useful Post:

spdeshwal (April 7th, 2016)

Quote Originally Posted by bls31 View Post
    There was a discussion on ND Tv last evening on the 7th Pay Commission.
    I was deeply hurt by the comment made by some of the participants, I quote , ‘When a Solder joins the Army he sign to die.’

Let me correct, the fact is that ‘when a solder joins, he is prepared to die but does not join to die.’

I still wonder as to how and why I survived the Artillery barrage, during the Sino Indian conflict, pounding the Brigade, HQ at Rongla on 20th October 1962’
    Brigadier Sir your anguish is logical and understandable.

These type of comments on media may lead to dampen the courage of the youth to join our armed forces.

Therefore,while commenting on our Military one must use full precaution not to use unwarranted words that

hurt the sensibility of our armed forces' personnel.
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

spdeshwal (April 7th, 2016)