• BJP

1 10.00%
  • BSP

8 80.00%
  • Cong + others

1 10.00%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Which Party will form govt in Uttar Pradesh

Due to the willingness show towards work by Mr. Modi, with educated new representation, BJP is a suitable option or then there is always that none of the parties are able to gain the rule, it will at least save the resources and people from exploitation.

With this SP drama.......my guess.....there would be hung assembly .....BJP & BSP would get more votes due to SP Voters Confusion.

So, the people of Mir/Meer, who should represent UP?

Utter Pradesh means in hindi "Northern State", then there is a city called "Meer rath", or "Rath of the people from Meer", the word "Meer is an Indo
    European word which has its origins in Eurasia.

This state is heavily dependent on agriculture as major rivers like Yamuna and Ganga flow through this state. Rivers and water bodies are heavily polluted.
    Climate changes are happening at a very fast rate. Every family can not get educated in one generation.
    Ground water and air is being polluted at an indiscriminate rate which will lead to totally uninhabitable areas in this region for thousands of years.
    Previous government and their representatives have not been able to do any good work for the people or the state.
    These governments have shown to be wealth accumulators for their families.
    Utter Pradesh is also archaeologically sensitive area, due to its northern migrations.

I think gathbandan will perform the best

While I am far removed from UP politics but here is my take. It seems how can farmers vote for BJP, given that msp was removed 2 years ago, how can workers living on daily wages vote for BJP as they are the hardest hit by demonetization and on top of that Akhilesh is liked by most as CM and there is a gathbandhan between Congress, SP and RLD. I also feel that both RLD and Congress will do better than expected. BJP should be thankful to Congress/UPA for NAREGA which is providing maximum support in these hard times to those hit by demonitisation. Will voters not remember that.
    Last edited by nrao; January 16th, 2017 at 11:58 AM.

At the time of opening of this thread, I voted for BSP. But, I visited my home couple of times in last 2/3 months and talked various people to gauge the mood of region. My understanding is that still people are with BJP despite all these odds reasons. Demonetization and micro management of social engineering at constituency level is going to work for BJP far beyond our imaginations to put them on top ........However, this week is very decisive for UP politics for a)SP dispute and b) Congress , RLD and SP gathbandhan, these both issues shall have larger influence on voters and poll prospects of BJP........ wait and watch.....
    जाट के ठाठ हैं .....

यु. पी. के जाट मूड में दिखें स इस बार

http://indianexpress.com/elections/u...st-up-4474861/
    The word "EQUAL" has no meaning in human life

7. The Following User Says Thank You to akshaymalik84 For This Useful Post:

nrao (January 16th, 2017)

Problem is hard and rudimentary, work of farmers and their decreasing land holdings are not only making them poor but unsustainable and rudimentary farming is making things more worse for farmers especially in Utter Pradesh.

All of this combined with land development for other purposes besides agriculture will make things more worse.

None of the political parties their leaders are able to do anything about this in addition to that rapid colonization and industrial development in all cities are polluting rivers beyond recoverable limit.

Changing climatic conditions and dams being built upstream will drain water away from even big rivers like Ganga and it will be no surprise that in a decade or so Ganga will be left to a small drain.

The above point may looks absurd but population pressure on land and its unemployment condition combined with kind of governments will make sure that the above stated facts happen.

In other words while the political parties, their goons and their followings will get to accumulate all the wealth from the voters , general public might be left with barren farms and failing crops.

States like Punjab have already seen bad effects of intensive farming, Utter Pradesh was a bit sure because of its river systems which are becoming drains. Easter Utter Pradesh will get all the dirty water coming from Western regions,Himalayas, industries, polluted cities, etc., and things will be more worse for Eastern parts of Utter Pradesh in near future.
    Last edited by maddhan1979; February 8th, 2017 at 08:01 AM.

The governments are fooling the people with false and misleading information.

Real non misleading information is:

India's trade deficit is rising:

https://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/in...065143943.html
    Last edited by maddhan1979; January 17th, 2017 at 08:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by maddhan1979 View Post

With the present thought process, these trade deficits will keep on rising

Any out of India force trying to back samaj based parties will be counter productive for India and the world.

Samaj based parties might be good for out of India world, by supplying money to out of India. Most of the Samaj bassed parties have accumulated huge wealth for themselves and their goons.

BJP is an option just due to Mr. Modi showing some willingness to bring some change but again BJP has to come out of its "outdated ideologies" and create a proper representation of leaders for UP.
    Religion and religious thought process might be counterproductive.

Aam Admi party has to restructure and make progress as the old parliamentary thought processes, as represented by all the old political parties are on the same old track.
    Last edited by maddhan1979; January 23rd, 2017 at 09:26 PM.

Let us see what kind of representative can UP have:

An educated person with many years of educational service?

Is an option, as India is a country of young population, the very first thing is getting the education back on the right track.
    Politicians representing samaj are from education and law background but education and law have been totally off the track during the rule of both.
    Last edited by maddhan1979; January 23rd, 2017 at 09:25 PM.

None of the party is able to show any good representation for state leadership.

These political parties are following the same old way of representation and candidate selection.

What political parties like BJP need to understand is that, UP is not Gujarat and BJP will not be able to work in UP just based on Mr. Modi's credentials.
    Last edited by maddhan1979; January 23rd, 2017 at 09:24 PM.

This trade deficit is also increasing with Europe and Amerika.

What political parties like BJP need to understand is that, UP is not Gujarat and BJP will not be able to work in UP just based on Mr. Modi's credentials.

BJP does not have a proper representative to lead the state another important point is making politics a family business or just by being a youth or being a "youth icon" does not mean that a person can run the state.

Voters can vote based on small interests but changing climatic conditions, disappearing water sources, trade, etc., conditions will push the people of Utter Pradesh (predominantly agricultural state) into total chaos.

Do not know who has chosen the seal of Utter Pradesh with two Fishes, it seems soon there will be no Fishes in rivers and water left in the state due to indiscriminate urbanization, big population pressure, polluted cities, etc.

Population will be pushed to baba and guru's and a new Jallikattu mob mentality system is going to emerge.

Moor in certain indo european langauges is close to Mir.

Samaj based parties are already heavily influenced by religion and Moor thi, where "Moor and More", are two different words altogether both the words coming from two different languages but both representing concepts of religion and blind faith in religious context.
    Last edited by maddhan1979; January 24th, 2017 at 06:14 PM.

The best thing for UP will be that no party is able to come to rule UP.
    All the parties are following same.
    Pollution is increasing and climatic changes are prominent.

Pollution is increasing and climatic changes are prominent.
    O'man, We are seriously amazed with your sense of humour. In a political discussion, talking about climate and pollution is like calling for a "Jagrata" in a bachelorette party or writing a film story in answer sheet just to fill it when you see questions are out of syllabus in board exam.
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ayushkadyan For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (February 1st, 2017), vijaypooniya (January 29th, 2017)

Kisi ek ko bahumat milna mushkil h
    Last edited by vijaypooniya; January 29th, 2017 at 09:51 AM.
    “ Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.
    Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.
    Just walk beside me and be my friend.

BSP stands 3rd as far as different surveys conducted; In case of BJP & SP-Cong; Media houses showing party of their liking winning first position, clear majority is not shown by any survey till now.
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

Suna hai RLD ka bhi poora jor chal raha hai West UP mei.......any updates?
    The word "EQUAL" has no meaning in human life